Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Lahma wrote: »
    Deadly is ruining ad by being a malicious tumor. And by extension bwb.

You mean Malignant tumor? :P

I changed it

GOOD. I'm too sober to deal with your spelling errors
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg Adenomas group is such a scroll tease
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Omg Adenomas group is such a scroll tease

Adenoma's Anarchists ....They don't play by anybody's rules
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to make @vamp_emily experience what it is like to login after work if you're EP or AD.

I will protect EP emp keeps, but that's about it. Otherwise, I'll actively discourage folks from pushing their tris.
    Edited by Adenoma on February 3, 2017 8:56PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight is going to be the most entertaining night bwb has had in a while.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I just wanted to make @vamp_emily experience what it is like to login after work if you're EP or AD.

I will protect EP emp keeps, but that's about it. Otherwise, I'll actively discourage folks from pushing their tris.

You guys should've totally nabbed all 4 scrolls in the same trip! Would've made for an epic screenshot.

But where is all those EP that have been joining us the last couple of days? Not a peep from them yet today.... :(
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 3, 2017 8:03PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're coming back at least for tonight to troll to our hearts desires
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola told my gf about how u called her Mrs w0lf and she said awwww that's cute
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 3, 2017 8:11PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    We're coming back at least for tonight to troll to our hearts desires

Shh no its a surprise, ged
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP needs to log in more than 4 hours a day. We kept AD busy as much as we could for an hour or two with a rag tag crew of 7 defending the scrolls and they didnt even cap a single ressource.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shhh child you don't remember the more civilized age. Before the dark times. Before the DC Empire. For over a thousand generations Love Denners were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old EP Republic.. Now the EP are all but extinct..
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shhh child you don't remember the more civilized age. Before the dark times. Before the DC Empire. For over a thousand generations Love Denners were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old EP Republic.. Now the EP are all but extinct..

One keeps hanging out in my TS. Take him back plz.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

One might say that all that remains are remnants >->
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth Mjollo was a pupil of mine.. Until he was seduced by the dark side
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no you love me! well.. i'm under contract at least as the towel boy.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Listen man, he keeps choking people and shouting "Nooo" all angsty like. I'm gonna call somebody soon.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Listen man, he keeps choking people and shouting "Nooo" all angsty like. I'm gonna call somebody soon.

Classic Mr jello
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

no you love me! well.. i'm under contract at least as the towel boy.

No one wants you except me and I can't get you. *sobs*
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently AD wants to send a message tonight. Not sure who they want to send this message to. If their main complaint is gate-camping, they should try on Tuesdays when we have Emp tourists ganking to rack APs and disappear when they're not as high as they wanted on the rankings. Or to the randoms who gate camp, which we rarely see more than once or twice a week anyway. The way it's understood right now across the board, it's that AD's leadership is fine with tri-keep camping. I guess we'll have to deal with this reality now and play with that in mind.

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way it's understood in AD zone is that we don't push trikeeps. We pushed DC's because we are tired of you all writing things off as "randoms" camping trikeeps and not controlling them. Look at the map and it's a pretty stark contrast. EP hasn't had scrolls all day and we haven't gone near Arrius or any other EP trikeep. They literally haven't had siege on them once.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    I've always found that the best way to teach people to play in groups is to first teach them how to play solo. When they learn how to handle and sustain themselves, they become amazing in groups because they don't need hardcore leadership. They already know what to do and it's just great running a non-voice comms group of 8 with that kind of coordination.

Not only that, but playing solo can be fun as hell. For quite a while when I started PVPing I pretty much always stuck close to other groups. When I finally decided to start running around solo, it opened up a whole new world to me. Not only is that when I really started to get better at the game and actually understand what the hell is going on around me, but I also learned just how satisfying it can be to win fights knowing that you did it all on your own without the reliance on other allies. Sure, when you first start out, you'll die a lot. And I mean a lot. But eventually, you'll start to get better. And then you'll die less. And the more you try to push yourself to your limits and take on more difficult challenges, the better you'll get. And going from a complete noob to being able to take on multiple enemies by yourself, even if only on occasion, can feel incredibly invigorating.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

Just logged in. Is this where you expect me to cry like AD? I am not that weak. I think you forgot who I am. I used to log in every Saturday morning to see only AD or EP owning all our keeps.

You are my enemy and will die like the rest. One thing I wish for is when you get dethroned that Sora is standing over your dead body just like he did all day yesterday :)

Just a word of advice, if Sora is t-bagging you, you are definitely doing something wrong :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Just a word of advice, if Sora is t-bagging you, you are definitely doing something wrong :)

I actually think the opposite, he doesn't tbag just anyone yknow. I almost think it's his twisted form of flattery.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Yeah, you must've really messed up if such a classy, upstanding individual is willing to t-bag you.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, I'm not sure what you want me to do. Log in and be the pugs wrangler every single night so that AD doesn't have to fight a couple randoms in a keep? Pretty much all the regulars in DC are in PUGz, and we're not the ones gate-camping since we pretty much all leave when there's nothing to do. Plenty of us are already on this game way too much, I don't think it's a fair expectation to us to log in when we already have the map just to tell people to be nice to AD. I think our absence is kindness enough, really.

On the other hand, pulling a move like today isn't going to produce the result you want. Again, all of the DC regulars don't camp the tri-keeps, at the worst case maybe one or two of us will be bored and ride there when the keep is already flagged to pull a lazy defense. The message you want to send is already understood by most people in DC. What you're doing today is counterproductive to your objective. It only provides further justification for people who have no problem ganking at the gates, or holding the base keeps. The only message received so far is that if AD has the opportunity to hold our keeps with their emp and his group, they'll do it. Tbh, I thought better of some of you.
    Edited by gabriebe on February 4, 2017 12:22AM

The traitor

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, you guys are going to make it really difficult for me to spend my night farming Tel Var instead of doing actual PVP. Sounds like there are going to be some real intense fights going on in the near future. But hey, these Black Rose sets aren't gonna buy themselves...
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0c73aaf3af9f0af438a4eb4834f820752a5425e8_hq.gif

Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I for one have been lvling a new toon this afternoon. Hes ready now. See ya on the field.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    home, just working on my sorc for a bit
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I know nothing has drastically changed in the week I have been gone. I will tell you why PUGZ get blamed for gate camping. When we have a strong group pushing the map people will often drop our group when the map is flipped. Then they gate camp. It has even happened with some of the more regular members. Guilty by association. I joined PUGz of Daggerfall 5 minutes after it was created but it has only been in the last few months that we have had the finger pointed at us for shady stuff.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
This discussion has been closed.