Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some good fights out there tonight everyone. And to those of you EP who decided to take warden... twice... I hope you got real bored :p

giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Some good fights out there tonight everyone. And to those of you EP who decided to take warden... twice... I hope you got real bored :p

giphy.gif

We actually had a ton of fun. :D
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Thats... one of the strangest gifs I think I've ever seen, oddly hypnotizing LOL! Im a little creeped out too... :#

Indeed, some great fights this evening, the zerg on zerg action was real in the fields!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ew and now its in this section of thread 3xs bwahaha!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we took warden twice to see what would happen. the first time was great. much AP was made. after the dc zerg showed up, we ressed at a forward camp that nobody found and waited 3 minutes to cap it again and then left to go mess around with the rest of the map while dc dreaded having to take it back again lol.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    we took warden twice to see what would happen. the first time was great. much AP was made. after the dc zerg showed up, we ressed at a forward camp that nobody found and waited 3 minutes to cap it again and then left to go mess around with the rest of the map while dc dreaded having to take it back again lol.

I take it then you like Adenoma as emp? Or not having any scrolls? :p. The second time we just chose to ignore it because we were having too much fun trading blows with AD, and there was nothing really important about Warden at the time.

Vyle_Byte wrote: »

giphy.gif

Thats... one of the strangest gifs I think I've ever seen, oddly hypnotizing LOL! Im a little creeped out too... :#

Indeed, some great fights this evening, the zerg on zerg action was real in the fields!

Holy crap the fields were a blood bath. You could always tell, though, when a certain set of people were absent and possibly up to no good.

And that smile is one of my favorite gifs for that very reason.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As with most emperors (I haven't been online to see if I still am emperor) my ability to rule was cut considerably shorter by a very tired and angry girlfriend.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    As with most emperors (I haven't been online to see if I still am emperor) my ability to rule was cut considerably shorter by a very tired and angry girlfriend.

The ultimate emp slayer.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is good example why flip flopping shouldn't exist.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because people had a good time and it didn't help your cause?
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because people had a good time and it didn't help your cause?

Clearly that is not the reason. It creates unbalance, it becomes more of AvA instead of AvAvA.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is DC not up for that challenge? Last night didn't look particularly unbalanced to anyone I know. Certainly not based on the number of people I would guess were in @Defialed 's group. I have this suspicion that 10ish (and he can confirm how many were actually there because I have no clue) EP have not fundamentally changed the dynamics of Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is DC not up for that challenge? Last night didn't look particularly unbalanced to anyone I know. Certainly not based on the number of people I would guess were in @Defialed 's group. I have this suspicion that 10ish (and he can confirm how many were actually there because I have no clue) EP have not fundamentally changed the dynamics of Cyrodiil.

I know you have a hard time seeing the point, but I understand. when AD has 3 bars and everyone else has 2 bars, you think that is balanced. But really it is more like DC 2 bars vs ( EP/AD ) 5 bars. Is that hard to understand?

They were more of a distraction than anything, but their motives should have been trying to get their scrolls back or trying to dethrone. If they were looking for fun, then don't you think they would have fun doing that? Instead of helping AD?

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played from around 11pm-12:45am last night. It was 3 bars AD, 2 bars EP, and 3 bars DC during that period. It is incredibly disingenuous to say that because several EP are trolling your gate keeps that it has become 5 bars vs 3 bars.

I know that you aren't privy to AD zone chat, but I believe that EP flipped Alessia long before Roe was pressured seriously. Again, I think EP made more than enough of an effort on dethroning. I know I faced a huge amount of opposition from EP when we retook Alessia before I went to bed. That was a very hard fought take and @DeadlyRecluse ran the hell out of our group doing it.

And maybe folks find different things fun than you? Maybe it would get tiring to wipe at an emp keep again and again? I know that's the attitude that AD has when they have a string of failures on a dethrone - generally, people just want to see some success. But also, trolling keeps like that is hilarious.

I have a very easy time seeing the point you are making. I'm just telling you that it's not a good point. We're all getting a bit tired of hearing of the constant victimization of DC when we wake up at our gates each morning.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I played from around 11pm-12:45am last night. It was 3 bars AD, 2 bars EP, and 3 bars DC during that period. It is incredibly disingenuous to say that because several EP are trolling your gate keeps that it has become 5 bars vs 3 bars.

I played til 3 am to help dethrone u :)

I didn't say Last night was like that, i was just using the numbers to show my point. If you think it is all about fun, then we shouldn't cry about anything because people are all having fun.

Sora t-bagging you? Why get upset, he is having fun.
    People gate camping, why be upset? They are having fun.
    Un-even population. Why be upset, they are having fun.

Your logic is a little off. When everything is to your advantage it is "oo you are against people having fun", but when it is not "ooo I see they took the map when we were not here".

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me just go point by point for clarity's sake here. I'll give it one last go and be as clear as possible, but just like the DC mob on the hill at Nik last night, there are some things that are too thick to get through.

I don't think anyone is bothered by Sora t-bagging. I know we have commented on his dedication to doing it and how long he'll do it for while some people (see my earlier comment) are AFK and taking breaks. What people do have a problem with is his homophobic and racist language that he seems to direct at most anyone. Personally, I don't think that there is ever an appropriate place for hate speech - but I guess you don't see that's the point folks are making?

I don't think several EP having fun negatively affects the fun of an entire alliance. Gate camping does - it actually negatively affects the fun of *two* alliances. I have DC a dose of that yesterday with the explicit message to get your zone together so you stop camping. This means you need to involve zone pugs more and actively teach them. Again, nobody pushed EP tri keeps all day to make sure that they logged on. AD leaders do a great job of teaching players and I would love to see DC do a bit of the same.

And on the topic of uneven population, I don't generally have a problem with uneven population. I won't begrudge people for playing a dominant alliance. Personally, I don't find it fun to have an overwhelming population advantage and I don't PvP in BwB when AD does. In fact, pretty much all the AD on the forum voiced their displeasure with the advantage we had over the summer and many of us left the campaign for a while.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I don't find it fun to have an overwhelming population advantage and I don't PvP in BwB when AD does.

This is a lie. I fight in most fights in BwB when i am on. If something becomes flagged I am more than likely going to try and defend. You my friend have been there often when AD had 3 bars against 1 bar DC.

You can fool everyone here, but you can't fool me with your lies.

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I switched factions because I wanted to get drunk and have a good time causing chaos on the map. Whether Adenoma was emp or not is not part of my equation. The fact that you're upset @vamp_emily is why we can't have nice things. you're never satisfied with any outcome the game has to offer unless your faction completely dominates everyone else down to the very last resource. That's nothing but bad sportsmanship.

And It wasn't just Dc we were after. I taught half of the group what Roe farm farm was to mess with both Ad and DC. we made a phenomenal amount of AP within the 45m span at my favorite resource before we wiped and decided to bother others. Adenoma even came in to give us a warm hello. But you're right. it was totally a 5v2 bar fight all night long.

You complain because, since summer, it's been blue vs. yellow and now that EP is making it's way back, you can't stand having to fight two enemies instead of one. I hope you enjoyed last night's shenanigans because it definitely won't be the last, bb.

Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I guess I'll go on fooling everyone else then. You're too sly for me!

/s
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I switched factions because I wanted to get drunk and have a good time causing chaos on the map. Whether Adenoma was emp or not is not part of my equation. The fact that you're upset @vamp_emily is why we can't have nice things. you're never satisfied with any outcome the game has to offer unless your faction completely dominates everyone else down to the very last resource. That's nothing but bad sportsmanship.

How did me making a comment about flip flopping turn into bad sportsmanship? lol. This forum, the game, and BwB is not about me. Not sure how I have anything to do with "having nice things".

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JYI, I am at Fare defending when AD has no scrolls. If you see me whisper before you take a pic, I will wave at the camera :)

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

How did me making a comment about flip flopping turn into bad sportsmanship? lol. This forum, the game, and BwB is not about me. Not sure how I have anything to do with "having nice things".

It's not about just one comment lol. The constant negativity that you throw over the last year and a half is disappointing. Most people here scream for balance but you cry for dominance.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 4, 2017 4:36PM
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    The way I look at it, last night was one of the healthiest nights for BWB, and as frustrating as it was when Adenoma flipped the map yellow and took all the scrolls (and believe me I was a bit irritated) , it put out a rallying call to AD that reached that 3 bar pop. I highly doubt it would have gotten that high had he not.

If it took 2EP+3ADv 2DC bars to keep the map that stable then that's what it takes. I felt there was a great mix of attack and defense in several different places. Though I wish we could have fought a bit more on the EP side of the map.

During all the fighting, I actually learned some pretty valuable things about Negate. Adenoma might know what I'm talking about ;).

Despite being team oranged, I had a blast and was actually a little sad when I logged in this morning.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not about just one comment lol. The constant negativity that you throw over the last year and a half is disappointing. Most people here scream for balance but you cry for dominance.

Maybe you should go back an see how many posts I made about "Population Balance".

Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly why we took Warden lol. Cry cry cry some more. I enjoy the cries of DCs greatest forum warrior."It's not fair that EP made their presence known and harassed our back lines!" You talk about your RP reason for camping gates, well here's something, this is a three sided war, we are under no obligation to help you dethrone or to help you against AD in any way. This is besides the point that we dragged an AD zerg to Roe farm so EP had a shot at Alessia so I guess you could say we did more to dethrone than you Miss Sits at Aleswell. If we're being even more fair our comments yesterday said something along the lines of "and we're going to troll to our hearts desire"
    Edited by Gederic on February 4, 2017 4:58PM
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Repeat>
    Edited by Gederic on February 4, 2017 4:57PM
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People forget how PvP was when the game first launched. Just about everything in any campaign was lit up constantly. Everybody against everybody. BwB has gotten so accustomed to two factions only, that they forget how it is when there is an actual war going on. Things were much better at launch.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, if we are going for campaign score then EP has incentive to push AD, but I think there is more to be gained for them by pushing DC (and I haven't done the math for this campaign to see). Pushing DC back late night prevents the inevitable day cap and blue map. EP has more opportunity for points if the map isn't blue and there isn't a DC emp when people wake up.

And if an alliance isn't pushing you and is just defending, it doesn't make sense to push them while they're dug in vs. taking advantage of another alliance's offensive to back cap.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Maybe you should go back an see how many posts I made about "Population Balance".

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221031/blackwaters-non-vet-pc-na-ep-zerges-needs-to-be-stopped#latest
    you mean this one?
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Mjollo. Oh how the tune of this little bird has changed.

Also we didn't push them for the campaign score. There's no real incentive to care about that. We pushed them because it was fun and we knew we would get a good response on the forum. Heh
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
This discussion has been closed.