Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always found that the best way to teach people to play in groups is to first teach them how to play solo. When they learn how to handle and sustain themselves, they become amazing in groups because they don't need hardcore leadership. They already know what to do and it's just great running a non-voice comms group of 8 with that kind of coordination.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    I've always found that the best way to teach people to play in groups is to first teach them how to play solo. When they learn how to handle and sustain themselves, they become amazing in groups because they don't need hardcore leadership. They already know what to do and it's just great running a non-voice comms group of 8 with that kind of coordination.

I would agree with that. If someone is capable alone, they will be more capable within a group. The most important thing to teach people is to be self-aware at all times, even if you are in a group, you should be watching around you, don't expect others to do it for you. That is something that I've learned new players forget to do. They expect to see a mad-rush of people going to kill someone so they know a fight is going on.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Could've had LoDG still on DC but you wanted to get upset about petty things. Shame that people don't acknowledge what they have, chase it off, and then complain that it isn't there then.

It is ok Vurian, I would rather be here crying everyday than have you come back to DC BwB. I think the best place for you to be is AD. They like being fluffy.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with emily. Especially since I'm EP at heart. :)
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Could've had LoDG still on DC but you wanted to get upset about petty things. Shame that people don't acknowledge what they have, chase it off, and then complain that it isn't there then.

It is ok Vurian, I would rather be here crying everyday than have you come back to DC BwB. I think the best place for you to be is AD. They like being fluffy.

I'm sorry Vurian I didn't mean to say that. I really meant:

I am sorry you left DC, and we would love to have your coordinated guild that has so many talented players fighting for the king. However, I think it would be best for you to join AD. Your great leadship abilities and skilled members would be a great asset to AD. You can then join Byte, AOTD, and GoNB to become one large cordinated faction.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 3, 2017 3:50PM

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow thanks, emily! I never thought I would hear such kind words from you! I'm glad you finally see the greater things outside of DC and appreciate the proper coordination potential that AD has as well as your kindness for vurian.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #FunnyHowAdThinksTheyHaveCordinationWhenTheyHaveMorePlayersButWhenPopIsEvenTheyCryAboutDcAtTheirTriKeeps

2 things:

1st thing: It doesn't matter how much pop AD has, when there is no coordination, nothing gets done. We sometimes have all of our pop on the damn bridge doin nothin but gettin their faces wiped by EP. We be losing keeps to DC and AD is full on biscuit mode. Last night WAS a result of ZONE coordination, people being at the places they should have been instead of jackin around. No amount of downplay by any DC here will tarnish what actually happened in our zone last night, it was a fairly rare occasion.

2nd thing: We dont come here and CRY about dc at our tri keeps when pop is even. Because that doesn't happen. After DC has taken the entire map overnight, the 5 AD that try to take things back are met with more pop than they have. I have seen it. Have you? Now, I've never seen you there on a weekday morning, at our tri keeps with 20 other dc so I'm gonna guess no. 5v20... is that even?

No one wants to acknowledge when AD actually does something. And thats fine. We have been down and out lately, gettin night capped and gate camped in the early morning hours, with DC holding the entire map until AD and EP actually get on, in the evening hours. This is why they have been winning. But we arent complaining about that ***. Its just the way it is. But to say it only happened bc of pop... well thats just nonsense. Many nights we have plenty of pop and we get smoked bc... potato. So no, we dont think it happened, coordination DID happen last night for the first time in a while. EP and DC had us on our toes, bouncing back and forth between keeps gettin flagged while others were tryin for the Throne.. for 3 hours.

Think what you like, we know what really happened and thats all that really matters.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coordination is ruining BWB.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I get off work I'm going to grind up a lovely EP sorc and then tonight I'll enjoy dancing on her ashes after she's been shrekt by endless Endless Furies.
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP is ruining BWB.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EVERYTHING is ruining BwB
    < wins
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 3, 2017 4:29PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang it. Wolf won the game!
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I am sorry you left DC, and we would love to have your coordinated guild that has so many talented players fighting for the king. However, I think it would be best for you to join AD. Your great leadship abilities and skilled members would be a great asset to AD. You can then join Byte, AOTD, and GoNB to become one large cordinated faction.

I see what you did there. ;)
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I see what you did there. ;)

I'm sure it is already on his twitter page :)

Edited by vamp_emily on February 3, 2017 5:09PM

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    PVP is ruining BWB.
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    EVERYTHING is ruining BwB
    < wins
    Dang it. Wolf won the game!

Nobody will stop my SNIPposting.

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    creativemarket-gold-glitter-crown-clipart-299389-6JxtEr-clipart.jpg
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Deadly is ruining ad by being a magnificent tumor. And by extension bwb.

Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 3, 2017 5:58PM
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭

Pugz is nonexistent of course. smh.
    Also... don't give him to us, we don't him either. We're just fine without him.
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't we take bwb...
    61698237.jpg
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Deadly is ruining ad by being a malicious tumor. And by extension bwb.

You mean Malignant tumor? :P
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well... looks like my plans have changed for the night.... after work my gf was gonna come over ... but i guess she spent most of the night getting sick... so shes gonna stay home :( wish i could be there to take care of her .... but shes an hour away, currently lives with her parents ( she moved back from the state she was in to be with me ) and her bed is a twin lol .... sooooo.... ill be in game trying to kill my friends

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lahma sorry. Cola is bad at spelling sometimes:)
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    @Lahma sorry. Cola is bad at spelling sometimes:)

I KNOW. It drives me nuts on the daily.
    He hijacked our music bot last night and programmed it to play Pokemon theme song too so he's on my naughty list. ;)
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Wat?! I spul rel gud!!

Edit: that hurt to type
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 3, 2017 5:58PM
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hqdefault.jpg

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Lahma wrote: »
    Deadly is ruining ad by being a malicious tumor. And by extension bwb.

You mean Malignant tumor? :P

I changed it
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suck at embedding videos.

https://youtu.be/OaTO8_KNcuo?t=4
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on February 3, 2017 6:01PM
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    well... looks like my plans have changed for the night.... after work my gf was gonna come over ... but i guess she spent most of the night getting sick... so shes gonna stay home :( wish i could be there to take care of her .... but shes an hour away, currently lives with her parents ( she moved back from the state she was in to be with me ) and her bed is a twin lol .... sooooo.... ill be in game trying to kill my friends

In honor of her we will murder eachothers virtually. Here's to Mrs w0lf
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still have to work both jobs today though lol .... luckily its friday so i only work the second job for 4 hours .... so only ..... 6 hours and 45ish minutes left of working for the day

Options
This discussion has been closed.