Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    I know this completely off topic but who is thinking of trying out a Warden when they are released? :smile:

I'm 100% going to be playing Warden once Morrowind is out.

They seem really interesting kinda like a Druid and the bear ultimate looks fun!
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this completely off topic but who is thinking of trying out a Warden when they are released? :smile:

They seem really interesting kinda like a Druid and the bear ultimate looks fun!

I don't even care all that much about the specifics of the class, I'm just excited to try something new!
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    These online video games are definitely an odd environment.

Online gaming is ruining BWB.

Work is ruining BwB for me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    he wins everytime.

@Adenoma should have tried to crown an Emp when I wasn't logged in :) Now it is too late :)

GG WP
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont worry, AD hasnt even logged on yet.
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    he wins everytime.

I don't think so, Sora's group wiped them at glade farm and we took ash with no resistance. The last place i seen @Adenoma was laid out in front of glade mine :)

@Adenoma should have tried to crown an Emp when I wasn't logged in :) Now it is too late :)

You spoke too soon: ))

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime time Emp!
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't even care all that much about the specifics of the class, I'm just excited to try something new!

Aha fair enough!
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a fun night. all 3 factions fighting during prime time and Ad crowned an emp.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talk about frustrating. Adenoma emps, kills me at ales. I res at glade, but hid a load screen. Finally get out run outside and Adenoma is already at glade with a treb up. Kills me again, res at glade, load screen again. Finally get out, outer wall is down. Inner melts killed again, res at warden, load screen again. I was in load screen longer than I was alive for that entire run wtf.

Edit: Restart game, load at warden, already flagged, set up 3 fire trebs inside, hit with one, run to the next.. wont fire... why wont it fire... im not being hit... im not stunned, wont fire...run to the third... wont fire... run back to the first. Get killed... load screen... RAGE QUIT.

I would like to have been able to put up some sort of fight. But alas, ZOS says no.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 3, 2017 4:00AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to Byte, Pugz, AOTD, and GoNB for helping with the emp tonight. Thanks to all of AD. It's been fun!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to make a pointed statement or anything, but it feels a lot better crowning primetime against two alliances than crowning when nobody's there to fight PvDoor. Whoops, that slipped out.
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    I missed the prime time emp, but it's good to see after all the 4 am emps that have been happening lately. Well done
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'll more than likely be dethroned tomorrow during the morning/day. Ain't no thang. It was a fun crown to have and really great to coordinate with AD leaders.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    #Soraisnteverythingandthisthreadcandowithouthim

longest hash tag eva

Nope :)

#FunnyHowAdThinksTheyHaveCordinationWhenTheyHaveMorePlayersButWhenPopIsEvenTheyCryAboutDcAtTheirTriKeeps

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Not to make a pointed statement or anything, but it feels a lot better crowning primetime against two alliances than crowning when nobody's there to fight PvDoor. Whoops, that slipped out.

You did nothing special. You guys had more population.

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow look at those excuses being thrown around! It's almost like Emily is saying it's okay to 20v4 people but when it's the other way around its unfair.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Wow look at those excuses being thrown around! It's almost like Emily is saying it's okay to 20v4 people but when it's the other way around its unfair.

So tell me, did AD have 3 bars last night when they crowned Emp? Did DC have 2 bars? and did EP have 1 bar?

#GetOverYourSelf

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So tell me, did AD have 3 bars last night when they crowned Emp? Did DC have 2 bars? and did EP have 1 bar?

#GetOverYourSelf

Does DC not night cap emp? do you not brag about 20v4ing? do you not zerg as well?
    #checkyoselfbeforeyouwreckyoself
    Edited by Mjollo on February 3, 2017 2:19PM
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

#GetOverYourSelf

Nope. Ad 3 bar. Dc 2 bar, Ep 2 bar.
    Thats 4 bar v 3 bar. Pretty even. Ad dominated last night hands down. Wasnt any one group or guild. It was all of AD.

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

#GetOverYourSelf

Nope. Ad 3 bar. Dc 2 bar, Ep 2 bar.
    Thats 4 bar v 3 bar. Pretty even. Ad dominated last night hands down. Wasnt any one group or guild. It was all of AD.

Might have been a different story had we gotten some guild groups running on DC. Trying to knock down Ales walls fast before emp was excruciatingly slow with all the pugs. So much so that when Adenoma emped the inner was at 70 and when he arrived to kill us, it was at 50. :(
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does DC not night cap emp? do you not brag about 20v4ing? do you not zerg as well?

I'm not going to argue with you ( i'm on my final warning ).

Does DC night cap? Yes.
    Do you not brag about 20v4ing? I don't think i do.
    Do I zerg? Yes

But that was never my point. You are turning my comment around that had nothing do with this. I just wish all sides were even pop. Then the real truth would be told.

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to pretend I am good. I'm just saying his 4 man team will not beat our 20 man team. DC is too good.

Oh how the forums are a magical place
    Edited by Mjollo on February 3, 2017 2:36PM
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Does DC night cap? Yes.
    Do I zerg? Yes

But that was never my point. You are turning my comment around that had nothing do with this. I just wish all sides were even pop. Then the real truth would be told.

Well not just even pop, I think it has even more to do with quality player population and coordination. AD had that last night and then some.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Well not just even pop, I think it has even more to do with quality player population and coordination. AD had that last night and then some.

Was the Pugz even on last night? Last group I was in was with Sora. He left and gave me crown. Our group took Sej and then after that we kind of fell apart and then I had to leave to do a trial.

when I came back AD was working on their final Emp keep.

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wasnt on much at all last night.... was in malabal tor pub dungeon for a while
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to pretend I am good. I'm just saying his 4 man team will not beat our 20 man team. DC is too good.

Oh how the forums are a magical place

hmm it is not that magical.. I don't think my intention was to BRAG. I was just stating the fact he could not beat 20v4.

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Does DC night cap? Yes.
    Do I zerg? Yes

Could've had LoDG still on DC but you wanted to get upset about petty things. Shame that people don't acknowledge what they have, chase it off, and then complain that it isn't there then.

Either way, Blackwater Blade balance goes like this: DC night-caps, AD has most population which makes it possible to negate some of that night-capping during the earlier part of the day / prime-time holding some ground. EP gets to spectate on most nights unless they manage to rabble enough people to make a difference.
    DC has more organized groups than AD, which means, even though you are outnumbered, you should have competent groups dominating all of the disorganized AD players.

BWB Gameplay - LoDG vs EP #1

BWB Gameplay - LoDG vs EP #2

In these 2 videos, LoDG has less than 20 players combating around 50 EP. Coordinated players vs Uncoordinated players. Numbers don't mean you will win. It is how you use those numbers, it is what strategies you use, it is how you react to the situations thrown at you, it is how skilled you as individuals are, and how the synergy of the group is.
    Edited by Vurian97 on February 3, 2017 2:51PM
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when I came back AD was working on their final Emp keep.
    Yes I remember when you logged in. :)
    Also, your intent does not matter when perceived by others in a public forum over the Internet. It only matters how others view it when read.
    As far as your warnings go, I don't know what else to tell you from other than what I posted before . keep your cards close and stick to the rules.

@Vurian97 you'd be surprised lately EP is on the rise with having already crowned an emp a couple of days ago.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 3, 2017 2:55PM
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

@Vurian97 you'd be surprised lately EP is on the rise with having already crowned an emp a couple of days ago.

I was thankfully online to witness it in it's greatness. The zone chat hype that EP had was intense. The community of EP is growing, which is good, but they have a long way to go to catch up to AD & DC's groups.
    Edited by Vurian97 on February 3, 2017 2:59PM
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

Does DC night cap? Yes.
    Do I zerg? Yes

Could've had LoDG still on DC but you wanted to get upset about petty things. Shame that people don't acknowledge what they have, chase it off, and then complain that it isn't there then.

Either way, Blackwater Blade balance goes like this: DC night-caps, AD has most population which makes it possible to negate some of that night-capping during the earlier part of the day / prime-time holding some ground. EP gets to spectate on most nights unless they manage to rabble enough people to make a difference.
    DC has more organized groups than AD, which means, even though you are outnumbered, you should have competent groups dominating all of the disorganized AD players.

BWB Gameplay - LoDG vs EP #1

BWB Gameplay - LoDG vs EP #2

In these 2 videos, LoDG has less than 20 players combating around 50 EP. Coordinated players vs Uncoordinated players. Numbers don't mean you will win. It is how you use those numbers, it is what strategies you use, it is how you react to the situations thrown at you, it is how skilled you as individuals are, and how the synergy of the group is.

Who's there?...... Huh... Must've been the wind...

No DC guild groups last night. Likely the reason we melted so fast.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 3, 2017 3:02PM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
This discussion has been closed.