Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    One day I want to be defending the last keep blues need to EMP. Instead of getting on and having to dethrone
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 2, 2017 9:40PM
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm happy you did. The campaign is healthier now. AD still has pop advantage, but is less focused than it has historically been.

And I said you should either leave or go EP.

Don't complain that the organization is missing then. You had the organization leave. You can't tell it to leave and then cry that there is none there.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I'm happy you did. The campaign is healthier now. AD still has pop advantage, but is less focused than it has historically been.

Don't complain that the organization is missing then. You had the organization leave. You can't tell it to leave and then cry that there is none there.

Why are you coming into this thread and commenting? What is your motive here?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Valen_Byte wrote: »

Public Thread in a Public Forum in a campaign that I still play in from time to time. Posting to post, just like everyone else.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you just assume my motive to post? It's 2017. Check your privilege. I post because it makes me feel important.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 2, 2017 9:53PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Dis you just assume my motive to post? It's 2017. Check your privilege. I post because it makes me feel important.

/kowtow
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    <--- is a troll. I only troll post :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Public Thread in a Public Forum in a campaign that I still play in from time to time. Posting to post, just like everyone else.

Fair enough, I thought maybe you just wanted to come start trouble.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    One day I want to be defending the last keep blues need to EMP. Instead of getting on and having to dethrone

That day will come again, don't you worry.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure anyone wanted your brand of organization.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the consensus on Sora's reign in Azura's was that he gate camped repeatedly, rode the wave of new oceanic players, and spread colorful language across the campaign that was pretty homophobic. Needless to say, he's a classy dude that our campaign might have to tolerate.

I don't really care about your urge to camp gates, @vamp_emily . I do care about there being toxic people in the campaign. I certainly care about ones that pepper me and others with hate speech.

Adenoma whispered me once. Nothing bad just a normal question. I was in an extremely nasty feisty mood and responded with some very colorful mean comments. He killed me with Kindness. It does no good to hate whisper Adenoma, he remains polite and entirely to nice, he wins everytime.
    #hateAdenoma
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    he wins everytime.

I don't think so, Sora's group wiped them at glade farm and we took ash with no resistance. The last place i seen @Adenoma was laid out in front of glade mine :)

@Adenoma should have tried to crown an Emp when I wasn't logged in :) Now it is too late :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    he wins everytime.

I don't think so, Sora's group wiped them at glade farm and we took ash with no resistance. The last place i seen @Adenoma was laid out in front of glade mine :)

@Adenoma should have tried to crown an Emp when I wasn't logged in :) Now it is too late :)

I wasn't talking about PVP when i said he wins every time.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , it's hard to fight with 2 guys on an inner against 16. *shrug*
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    he wins everytime.

Gotta hand it to Sora, he can turn a rag tag team of Randos into something dangerous. Just b4 we took ash back he formed a zone grp, and that's what tore through ash, glade mine and bleaks, talking about pug organization earlier, he's got that down. Weird shift though, since he came back he seemed really bitter and mean. He logs in a few hours ago and is just like old times... Leading randos like me into clean efficient captures
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was bitter and mean before. I got racial and homophobic epithets from him all the time.

I've only ran zone groups a couple time, but for all his talk of solo/small group Sora's never afraid to zerg.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was bitter and mean before. I got racial and homophobic epithets from him all the time.

I've only ran zone groups a couple time, but for all his talk of solo/small group Sora's never afraid to zerg.
    I'm talking bitter and mean to his own faction. I can only imagine what he says to AD and Ep. :(
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotta say, it was funny going to use the bathroom, eating food, and then coming back and seeing Sora still tbagging me after ten minutes.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've gotta say, it was funny going to use the bathroom, eating food, and then coming back and seeing Sora still tbagging me after ten minutes.

He's nothing if not thorough. But that does drive me nuts

Unintended pun
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 3, 2017 12:36AM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    #payadenoma
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Soraisnteverythingandthisthreadcandowithouthim

longest hash tag eva
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

I'm talking bitter and mean to his own faction. I can only imagine what he says to AD and Ep. :(

I've only had one real interaction with the guy, and that is when he started whispering me because I stood next to his body for too long after me and a couple random AD killed him outside Sej. I spent the next 20-30 minutes getting whispers about how terrible I am, how great he is, how I can't do anything without a zerg, how I should 1v1 him so he can show me how much I suck, etc. You know, all the usual salty whispers, but for a much longer duration then I've seen before. I would say thoroughly mean and bitter sums it up pretty well.

Quite frankly, I couldn't care less about how good or bad somebody is at this game. As a general rule, if you're a decent person, I'll like you, and if you're a huge jerk, I won't.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These online video games are definitely an odd environment.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, at least you didn't get racial epithets that are directed against both black AND asian people in the same sentence. Because apparently I was both.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I've only had one real interaction with the guy, and that is when he started whispering me because I stood next to his body for too long after me and a couple random AD killed him outside Sej. I spent the next 20-30 minutes getting whispers about how terrible I am, how great he is, how I can't do anything without a zerg, how I should 1v1 him so he can show me how much I suck, etc. You know, all the usual salty whispers, but for a much longer duration then I've seen before. I would say thoroughly mean and bitter sums it up pretty well.

Quite frankly, I couldn't care less about how good or bad somebody is at this game. As a general rule, if you're a decent person, I'll like you, and if you're a huge jerk, I won't.

100% agree, it's hard to respect people like that. I give people a pass sometimes because we're all passionate about the game and it certainly gets frustrating, but you can tell when people are just unjustly malicious about it. I can tell. I can think of a few players who are. And the greatest thing about /ignore so it doesn't ruin your own experience.

I'm in the vein of kill with kindness, I can't really think of any hate tells I've ever done. Maybe the worst is giving spammers my death recap.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot confirm but adenoma is probably a blasian. Direct insults accordingly. But if you really wanna get under his skin talk *** about his guar.

Your guar's tail is tiny!!
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 3, 2017 1:19AM
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    These online video games are definitely an odd environment.

Online gaming is ruining BWB.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

100% agree, it's hard to respect people like that. I give people a pass sometimes because we're all passionate about the game and it certainly gets frustrating, but you can tell when people are just unjustly malicious about it. I can tell. I can think of a few players who are. And the greatest thing about /ignore so it doesn't ruin your own experience.

I'm in the vein of kill with kindness, I can't really think of any hate tells I've ever done. Maybe the worst is giving spammers my death recap.

Yeah, I typically don't hold grudges over stuff like that and like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But when you already have a reputation for being offensive towards other players, all it does is reaffirm what people say about you. That being said, I don't hate him or anything, but I certainly don't respect him either.

Also, as somebody who finds hate whispers pretty entertaining, I tend to be very conservative with my ignore list. Usually hate whisperers will put me on ignore long before I even think about ignoring them.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this completely off topic but who is thinking of trying out a Warden when they are released? :smile:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    I know this completely off topic but who is thinking of trying out a Warden when they are released? :smile:

I'm 100% going to be playing Warden once Morrowind is out.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.