Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a lot of fun at the dethrone battle yesterday! We held Ales for about an hour from EP and then AD came to cause so chaos I don't know how many soul gems I went through :tongue:
    Edited by Vetixio on February 2, 2017 4:20PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I would very much like to be able to turn on/off eso+ additional xp.

Yeah vetting out of BWB is always sad :disappointed:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i still have till october to play my normalish amount ... sort of.... really need to start working on my marriage proposal for my gf though so it might be a little less than i usually play

Awh Wolf! I hope it goes well for you :smile:
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , I don't exaggerate numbers anymore because I use Miat's. I get a pretty accurate count on how many folks. If I'm grouped I also tend to have a good idea of how many people are with me.

It's basically as @DeadlyRecluse says - we killed that number of EP by kiting them into a kill zone that I know where they get funneled in, hit by two fire ballistas, and are easily encased, negated, and destro ulted. It's difficult to live through that. We did it again to defend Drakelowe, but had a cold fire on the wall and a DK talons tanking to group them.

I like to fight on my terms and not the enemy's if I have a choice. Last night I had a lot of choices.

Who said that in zone? I've been getting horse ganked on a light armor build lately so that's probably not the hardest achievement.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vetixio this past weekend during an "i dont wanna go to work tomorrow 'argument'" her response was "cause ur future wife said so" so at least i know she'll say yes when i have the proposal ready and after i asked her dad for permission
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 2, 2017 4:41PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And @vamp_emily , you would really have to mess up for your large group to not wipe us in open field or when you've taken a defensive position at Ash gate. That's why we don't fight in those situations if we don't have to.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone
    @Vetixio this past weekend during an "i dont wanna go to work tomorrow 'argument'" her response was "cause ur future wife said so" so at least i know she'll say yes when im i have the proposal ready and after i asked her dad for permission

Haha 'cause your future wife said so' she seems fiesty :lol: Aw bless you tho asking for permission so nice :smile:
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Vetixio yeah shes pretty fiesty... but we've been friends since highschool and she loves anime ♥♥ and she's a vet ... so its a full win on my part :)
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 2, 2017 4:36PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol @Vetixio yeah shes pretty fiesty... but we've been friends since highschool and she loves anime ♥♥ and she's a vet ... so its a full win on my part :)

Aw Highschool Sweetheart!
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vetixio this past weekend during an "i dont wanna go to work tomorrow 'argument'" her response was "cause ur future wife said so" so at least i know she'll say yes when im i have the proposal ready and after i asked her dad for permission

Uh oh, the Dad talk, I had to do that and it was excruciating.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @vamp_emily , I don't exaggerate numbers anymore because I use Miat's. I get a pretty accurate count on how many folks. If I'm grouped I also tend to have a good idea of how many people are with me.

It's basically as @DeadlyRecluse says - we killed that number of EP by kiting them into a kill zone that I know where they get funneled in, hit by two fire ballistas, and are easily encased, negated, and destro ulted. It's difficult to live through that. We did it again to defend Drakelowe, but had a cold fire on the wall and a DK talons tanking to group them.

I like to fight on my terms and not the enemy's if I have a choice. Last night I had a lot of choices.

Who said that in zone? I've been getting horse ganked on a light armor build lately so that's probably not the hardest achievement.

Totally true, if you've got a good battlefield advantage and a group that knows how to use it, you can easily take on a group 2 to 3 times your size. Can't tell you how many times we've stopped an EP zerg cold on those stairs up to Aleswell farm, and PUGz are always looking for new ways to get advantage from the terrain. There's a very nice rock outside bleaks for example. Difficult to get on to it you don't know how, perfect vantage point for laying some hurt on people below.

If you can kill Adenoma 1v1, you get the "Pat yourself on the back" achievement. Or maybe it's the "Success where so many others have failed" achievement, I can't remember.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 2, 2017 4:48PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that achievement. BRB, gonna go jump off a cliff.

Also, @W0lf_z13 good luck!!!
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 luckily her dad likes me ... from what my gf says her dad and mom told her "you finally found a good one" .... when i went to her aunt and uncles house for their family xmas eve dinner the promise ring that i bought her was brought up and i was asked when i was going to ask ... i said that i still had to ask for permission and my gf was like.... "well... hes sitting right next to you " i just looked down and blushed and her dad patted me on the back... and @Adenoma ty :)
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 2, 2017 5:08PM

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lahma we need your wrangling.
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Last night in zone chat someone said: :)
    Do we get some kind of achievement for killing Adenoma Adenoma Adenoma

I don't know who said that, but I asked if there was an achievement for getting killed by Adenoma. I mean, I had to be at the exact right spot on the map at the exact right time for Adenoma to totally embarrass me in front of my zerg friends!
    Edited by casparian on February 2, 2017 5:15PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    @DCeiver0 luckily her dad likes me ... from what my gf says her dad and mom told her "you finally found a good one" .... when i went to her aunt and uncles house for their family xmas eve dinner the promise ring that i bought her was brought up and i was asked when i was going to ask ... i said that i still had to ask for permission and my gf was like.... "well... hes sitting right next to you " i just looked down and blushed and her dad patted me on the back... and @Adenoma ty :)

That's the cutiest most awkwardly adorable thing i've heard today. :D
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    @Lahma we need your wrangling.

Wrangling as we speak Cal. Plus I made a "Lahma the Pug Wrangler" toon which I'm goign to level up this week only for healing scrubs. :P
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Last night in zone chat someone said: :)
    Do we get some kind of achievement for killing Adenoma Adenoma Adenoma

I don't know who said that, but I asked if there was an achievement for getting killed by Adenoma. I mean, I had to be at the exact right spot on the map at the exact right time for Adenoma to totally embarrass me in front of my zerg friends!

Oh that ones called the "Not AD in BWB" Achievement.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the map like today? Am I still on the leaderboard anyway? I've got this afternoon off soon so I'm hoping to relax and have fun before I have a call night tomorrow.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Besides the early mornimgs map seems pretty balanced lately
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. But I won't push your button.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Jokes on you I pushed all your buttons
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma Im going to go ahead and call you out buddy. You talk about how there is no initiative or leaders. Thats offensive to say the least to someone who does do those things. Just because I dont advertise in zone and pick up every "lfg" player does not mean anything. Im not a showman. I dont talk myself or my guild up constantly in zone. I dont claim to be awesome. I dont feel the need to tell of our victories in zone and how we did this and we did that. We work behind the scenes. Most dont even know the name of our guild and thats the way we like it. I am doing my part. More than others who are more than capable. I would never come here and say there is no leadership or initiative on AD side. Most of the help that I give is done in private. Through whispers to individuals which usually leads to me inviting them into our family. If you are going to talk of a lack of initiatives and then not take it upon yourself, then you are part of your own complaint. I just feel like when you say things like that, you are talking to me. Either way, just like I tell my kids, you cant complain if you are not willing to fix it yourself.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    What is the map like today? Am I still on the leaderboard anyway? I've got this afternoon off soon so I'm hoping to relax and have fun before I have a call night tomorrow.

I logged on, scrub wrangled bb/bm/fare and its holding, my group logged though. I'm too lazy to look at the leaderboard cuz I logged too. :P
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not talking to you when I say that, @Valen_Byte . AD has no reliable zone guild or group and hasn't for a little while.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    They are there. They just aren't doing what you think they should be doing.
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Adenoma Im going to go ahead and call you out buddy. You talk about how there is no initiative or leaders. Thats offensive to say the least to someone who does do those things. Just because I dont advertise in zone and pick up every "lfg" player does not mean anything. Im not a showman. I dont talk myself or my guild up constantly in zone. I dont claim to be awesome. I dont feel the need to tell of our victories in zone and how we did this and we did that. We work behind the scenes. Most dont even know the name of our guild and thats the way we like it. I am doing my part. More than others who are more than capable. I would never come here and say there is no leadership or initiative on AD side. Most of the help that I give is done in private. Through whispers to individuals which usually leads to me inviting them into our family. If you are going to talk of a lack of initiatives and then not take it upon yourself, then you are part of your own complaint. I just feel like when you say things like that, you are talking to me. Either way, just like I tell my kids, you cant complain if you are not willing to fix it yourself.

Agreed. We all know i'm noisy af, but I see the quiet leaders doing their thing. Its important that we have that variety of zone wranglers and quieter group leads. 9 times out of 10, BYTE and our group are running together, quietly coordinating while the zerg, plays at bridges and gates and doing nothing. Maybe its time you guys train up some scrubs. There's so many lately, its hard to wrangle them all, especially with how pigheaded they are. : )
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭

Jokes on you I pushed all your buttons

Cola you don't push enough of mine. :P
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    the sloot of ad - ♥

Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Congrats. I never really thought Moneyblade would take off, TBH.

I think you mean Moneybrawl ;)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I am not talking to you when I say that, @Valen_Byte . AD has no reliable zone guild or group and hasn't for a little while.

AD had LoDG while we were there but you told us to leave, Adenoma.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy you did. The campaign is healthier now. AD still has pop advantage, but is less focused than it has historically been.

And I said you should either leave or go EP.
    Edited by Adenoma on February 2, 2017 8:15PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.