Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When did this become a baseball thread?

The second battlegrounds was announced, the metaphor was born.

Baseball is ruining BWB.

I'm a complete baseball nerd, so I'm actually okay with it. Personally, I think BWB could use a little more baseball, especially over the winter.

Guess I'm gonna have to be on the lookout for scouts on top of keeps now so I can show them that I'm in the best shape of my life.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Baseball is ruining BWB.

I'm a complete baseball nerd, so I'm actually okay with it. Personally, I think BWB could use a little more baseball, especially over the winter.

Guess I'm gonna have to be on the lookout for scouts on top of keeps now so I can show them that I'm in the best shape of my life.

I'll be using rigorous sabermetrics. I guess that means I need to recruit Saber.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Baseball is ruining BWB.

I'll be using rigorous sabermetrics. I guess that means I need to recruit Saber.

I hope you've developed some sort of formula to calculate KAR, otherwise you're going to be way behind the other teams out there.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Baseball is ruining BWB.

I hope you've developed some sort of formula to calculate KAR, otherwise you're going to be way behind the other teams out there.

Brad Pitt is already connected to a film based on our team, so I must be doing something right.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Baseball is ruining BWB.

Brad Pitt is already connected to a film based on our team, so I must be doing something right.

Congrats. I never really thought Moneyblade would take off, TBH.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a great dethrone battle! My fingers hurt lol. Where did those EP come from?
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @gabriebe Grats on your emp run : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @gabriebe Grats on your emp run : ))

It was a good run indeed! Held off EP for so long and wiped so many, they had to have gone through so many FCs, and we used only 1 or 2 I think during the whole thing.

And by the way, if you ever come through a front door and get blasted by a firepot treb sitting on the front flag, it might just be me who fired it. :D
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun PvP last night. My little 4-5 man ended up doing a ton of field fighting against 10-20 man groups and had a ton of success. Met some really nice folks too and we had an epic Sej take. Killed 6-8 DC and one of them was emp @gabriebe and then some random EP came in to complicate us flipping flags.

AD zone really is rough these days. Nobody has any initiative. Dropping three siege solo would outsiege the groups that were up until around 7pm eastern time.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma was fun going up against u "punch for punch" last night lol ... until the other AD jumped in lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma lol I was afk inside Sej for a while and when I came back online, saw the keep was lit. Got outside, ran on front porch, checked both sides, couldnt find anyone outside, assumed people had chased them out only to come back inside and find you guys blasting the second flag with a ballista. It was pretty funny to me.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Fun PvP last night. My little 4-5 man ended up doing a ton of field fighting against 10-20 man groups and had a ton of success. Met some really nice folks too and we had an epic Sej take. Killed 6-8 DC and one of them was emp @gabriebe and then some random EP came in to complicate us flipping flags.

AD zone really is rough these days. Nobody has any initiative. Dropping three siege solo would outsiege the groups that were up until around 7pm eastern time.

Funny how some people ( cough cough choke ) exaggerated. Really was it 4-5 men against 10-20? It is more like 4-5 vs 1. Every time you guys killed me it was me solo with nobody near me. But when our group was together, you always ended up dead.

Since you THINK your team is so good. Lets do this, meet at Ash gate. your 4 vs our 20. Jump up and down when you are ready to die.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ash gate is ruining BWB.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily how about a simple 4v4?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

I'm not going to pretend I am good. I'm just saying his 4 man team will not beat our 20 man team. DC is too good.

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I'm not going to pretend I am good. I'm just saying his 4 man team will not beat our 20 man team. DC is too good.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I AM saying this is an incredible way to phrase it.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last night in zone chat someone said: :)
    Do we get some kind of achievement for killing Adenoma Adenoma Adenoma

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good write up btw @Vyle_Byte on the "is sub worth it" thread ... i actually think ill be canceling my sub ... looking in the future to come i just dont see myself playing as much as i used to
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    good write up btw @Vyle_Byte on the "is sub worth it" thread ... i actually think ill be canceling my sub ... looking in the future to come i just dont see myself playing as much as i used to

Does this mean we will no longer be ERPing on the northern hills of Bleakers?

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still have till october to play my normalish amount ... sort of.... really need to start working on my marriage proposal for my gf though so it might be a little less than i usually play

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20 against 4? Maybe not. 4vs15 is pretty do-able though
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

20 against 4? Maybe not. 4vs15 is pretty do-able though

I'm pretty sure anybody who can read between the lines knows that Adenoma is most likely talking about 4-5 vs 10-20 on a friendly resource or favorable terrain, which is extremely doable--especially since the goal is rarely to "win" in the sense of completely wiping the opposing force, but rather to take down enough that they have to back off and regroup.

Nobody wins an open field 4v20 unless you are fighting complete potatoes.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse hold on a sec. If it's 5v20 then it's possible. But with 4, yeah, good luck. Not possible.

Edit: now that I think about it, you might have decent chances with 4.5 people. But 4.3 people and lower is against the odds.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 2, 2017 2:48PM
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse hold on a sec. If it's 5v20 then it's possible. But with 4, yeah, good luck. Not possible.

5 man teams are ruining BWB.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

@W0lf_z13 Thanks :smile:

Honestly I think they need to just do some amending to eso + if they are going to amend their promise. Like I said I don't really care about a bunch of free *** but I do care about broken promises. If they listen to the people and their concerns and do something to make it right, I'll be good with it.

I really like my craft bag... and I wear nothing but costumes these days, so dyeing is fairly important to me but atm the only reason I even go to dlc zones is to craft for others, eso+ has become slightly devalued imo. But its pretty simple to fix, they can appease the mob. Question is, will they? We shall see, then I will decide.

Also, good luck on your proposal!! :smiley:
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vyle_Byte ty :) yeah, its gonna take me a few months to work on it

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would very much like to be able to turn on/off eso+ additional xp.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭

Cal are you saying that I need to level up my pug wrangler and re-make a name for myself in BWB? :P Cuz I can do that if you ply me with alcohol and soul gems. :P
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lahma wrote: »

Cal are you saying that I need to level up my pug wrangler and re-make a name for myself in BWB? :P Cuz I can do that if you ply me with alcohol and soul gems. :P

Do it! Do it!
    Options
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Lahma wrote: »

Do it! Do it!

I'll level her up this week. >:D
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet