Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't think I'd pick me either. I have a few names I'd throw in there. @vamp_emily , I'm surprised Sora's on yours given the incredibly strong players we fiddle around with in BwB.

:) I have a good eye for talent.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't think I'd pick me either. I have a few names I'd throw in there. @vamp_emily , I'm surprised Sora's on yours given the incredibly strong players we fiddle around with in BwB.

Come join my front office. Dyvim and I are going to trust the process and draft the finest 4v team in the world.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Come join my front office. Dyvim and I are going to trust the process and draft the finest 4v team in the world.

Lol, you forgot to mention the part of "The Process" wherein you commit to hitting historic lows in terms of losing, so that you can have better odds of drafting talent that can be trained, into, or traded for, the finest 4v team in the world ;)
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse Do you have any clerk positions open? I promise to do good work.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol, you forgot to mention the part of "The Process" wherein you commit to hitting historic lows in terms of losing, so that you can have better odds of drafting talent that can be trained, into, or traded for, the finest 4v team in the world ;)

Nonono you have to trust, that's all. Cmon.
    Defialed wrote: »
    @DeadlyRecluse Do you have any clerk positions open? I promise to do good work.

Pretty sure you are contractually obligated to be the ballboy.

I realize that doesn't make sense in this context, but I didn't write the contract.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's okay i'll be the best damn retriever NA.

Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    that's okay i'll be the best damn retriever NA.

It's more of a towel-centric position.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a position as the News Article Writer for your team, @DeadlyRecluse, I think I can 'fluff' the stats and make it look good for you.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I would like a position as the News Article Writer for your team, @DeadlyRecluse, I think I can 'fluff' the stats and make it look good for you.

You're on board.

Note: there will be some unique journalistic challenges, as I don't think you can spectate matches, but that should just give you more wiggle room to work with!
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

Welcome back :)

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    waterboy position ?
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 1, 2017 9:14PM
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    Dibs on being the guy who does nothing and gets all the profit!!!
    AD loyal, proudly Canadian, and possibly a Satanist.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Daughter of Auriel - Stam NB
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    • Alex Heir to the Throne - Stam DK - Former Empress BWB
    • Alex the Heroine - Stam Templar
    • Alex Lou Cypher - Stam DK
    • Alex Sai Taan - Stam DK
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

DAMMIT FINE

Alex owns the team.
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭

DAMMIT FINE

Alex owns the team.

Sweet!

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma I forget to mention that was just my list of players for BwB 4v4v4. Put Sora and A King fighting together against other BwB players, then someone from EP/AD is going to rage quit or come here crying about something needs nerfed.

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterboy position ?

Position already filled, sir. MOVE ALONG.
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    On a side note, I finally finished farming gear at lv 28 for my Stamplar, so I'm gonna bring her back in soon, if not now.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent the afternoon repairing all the keep corners and resource towers so when you guys Take them back later they'll be all shiny and new. You're welcome :wink:

Had a chat with Dantte too. Nice fellow.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Carful Emily your fangirl is showing
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Also dibs on being the official beverage supplier of the battlegrounds
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭

You can be the guy who does all the manual grunt work and is extremely underpaid and undercompensated (no unions allowed)

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma I forget to mention that was just my list of players for BwB 4v4v4. Put Sora and A King fighting together against other BwB players, then someone from EP/AD is going to rage quit or come here crying about something needs nerfed.

There are lots of really good players that don't show up on the leaderboard because of the amount of time they get to spend in game. I think people would be pretty surprised by the skill level of some lesser known players.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can be the guy who does all the manual grunt work and is extremely underpaid and undercompensated (no unions allowed)

Agreed, Cola is the janitor, no union, no benefits (11 month position, let's use some loopholes).

Now we just need some players. It's hard to read names on people who are moving, so I vote we all get on a keep wall and jot down names of dead players during sieges.
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, Cola is the janitor, no union, no benefits (11 month position, let's use some loopholes).

Now we just need some players. It's hard to read names on people who are moving, so I vote we all get on a keep wall and jot down names of dead players during sieges.

That can be Cola's job too (no bonuses btw)

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    OMFG FEELS SO GOOD TO FINALLY BE BACK IN BWB AFTER SO LONG!!!

PS: double post
    Edited by ChapterMasterV on February 1, 2017 10:07PM

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Spent the afternoon repairing all the keep corners and resource towers so when you guys Take them back later they'll be all shiny and new. You're welcome :wink:

Had a chat with Dantte too. Nice fellow.

Dantte is the man, love watching him fight
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Morrowind expansion, I think that was the perfect time to win a $100 prepaid MasterCard at the staff party on Sundays. (Sorry for the length between my posts, but you guys post SO DAMN MUCH and it took me a week and a half to catch up) Super hyped for this.

Edit: Wonder what new balance problems will come from a fifth class though

I'm in the same bloody boat! Quit posting so much!!! :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to give all that advice. It helps a lot bc I've never played with DK and I don't completely know what I'm doing yet. I was thinking of going destro/resto but I might take your advice and go with the s/b instead of destro for the gap closer + tankyness. Anyway, thank you and I'm gonna level my skills to fit something close to the build you laid out here.

No problem, I'm glad I can help! Magicka DK can feel pretty underwhelming at first, but it becomes so much fun once you really start getting comfortable with it.

When did this become a baseball thread?

Also, any chance you have a position available in your analytics department?
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭

The second battlegrounds was announced, the metaphor was born.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The second battlegrounds was announced, the metaphor was born.

Baseball is ruining BWB.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.