Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Well EP just took back Farragut... Map was 108 for DC, 0 for everyone else. I was tempted to go look for a fight there, but I needed to conveniently complete the very important task of dyeing my outfit instead.

I guess that means DC is gonna win this campaign :/
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma Stamplar or Stamnb. Deadly Cloak, Caltrops, Clouding Swarm, Steel tornado was fun. You should try it. AP everywhere.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the build I would do, but it's not viable in nonvet. I might try it sometime in vet, but I don't really want or have the time to play a vet toon for a week/month.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well EP just took back Farragut... Map was 108 for DC, 0 for everyone else. I was tempted to go look for a fight there, but I needed to conveniently complete the very important task of dyeing my outfit instead.

Now that EP has some pop and good players I wouldn't be so sure, I get the feeling this campaign may end up being a bit more even than the last few.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Shotavin
    Shotavin
    Soul Shriven
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Shotavin (who I might have accidentally tossed a frag at - sorry!)

lol well now I feel bad for bolt escape chasing you later up north and hitting you in the back of the head with my own frag.

I can get a little too intense sometimes xP My bad!
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Sora wants Emp? I guess I get to gate camp real soon B)

Odd that, you could do it any morning you like. Thats the common theme these days. :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Dunno, but I do know Sora wants it, I heard that's the only reason he came back to bwb.

We all knew that already. He tried last week too. Guess AZ is too hard with Feng there lmao!

Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Dunno, but I do know Sora wants it, I heard that's the only reason he came back to bwb.

We all knew that already. He tried last week too. Guess AZ is too hard with Feng there lmao!

Sora did get Emp in AS a while back and the cries there were worse than when he was in BwB.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sora did get Emp in AS a while back and the cries there were worse than when he was in BwB.

Yeah I recall when he first switched over he had it for a while. Don't think it was long after that the certain AD guild from bwb that was ruining it left for there as well. Don't hear anything about them these days, I guess they aren't a thing anymore or have moved elsewhere. But I'm gonna guess that's where most the cries came from lmao!

Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the consensus on Sora's reign in Azura's was that he gate camped repeatedly, rode the wave of new oceanic players, and spread colorful language across the campaign that was pretty homophobic. Needless to say, he's a classy dude that our campaign might have to tolerate.

I don't really care about your urge to camp gates, @vamp_emily . I do care about there being toxic people in the campaign. I certainly care about ones that pepper me and others with hate speech.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Now that EP has some pop and good players I wouldn't be so sure, I get the feeling this campaign may end up being a bit more even than the last few.

So they thing about ep at the moment is their getting pug groups up....But there's not much leadership. There kinda just there to exist. I guess some new people are coming over from other campaigns but I have a sinking suspesion that there here to push leaderboards.

Either way it does look like EP has got some pop back which is cool. Well see what happens : D
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 1, 2017 6:10PM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I think the consensus on Sora's reign in Azura's was that he gate camped repeatedly, rode the wave of new oceanic players, and spread colorful language across the campaign that was pretty homophobic. Needless to say, he's a classy dude that our campaign might have to tolerate.

I don't really care about your urge to camp gates, @vamp_emily . I do care about there being toxic people in the campaign. I certainly care about ones that pepper me and others with hate speech.

I'd say that's been my biggest problem with certain people, whom I'm sure you already know. Seeing new players put down when they're in the non-vet campaign is just disheartening, and ruins it for everybody.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lets not forget that Sora is the current record holder for the shortest emp reign ever in the history of BwB. 45 min. Thats pretty cool.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I was to pick a 4 man team for the upcoming battles. I know two people that I would love to fight next to.

1. Sora
    2. That King ( not sure if that is his name, but the former DC Emp )

Those 2 players are vicious, and are born killers.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to say that I ran that dethrone from AD's side. I was whispered some really offensive stuff, was mad, and nearly prevented the throne by around 20-30s when we flipped Ash. I was immediately whispered by the EP group leader who basically communicated that "we hate this toxic guy" and there was total cooperation to end his reign as quickly as possible. It was a beautiful moment in BwB history.

That was a day that those of you who whisper me that I am a zerger would be justified in calling me that. I know I cooperated with @Valen_Byte and I was running a nearly 24-man group with the zone pick up of CANCER. That's my one experience pug wrangling and it worked out pretty nicely.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was to pick a 4 man team for the upcoming battles. I know two people that I would love to fight next to.

1. Sora
    2. That King ( not sure if that is his name, but the former DC Emp )

Those 2 players are vicious, and are born killers.

A King or King Duality?

Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily Just some perspective for you. If by some crazy chance you had chosen AD or EP back in the beginning. You would not feel that way. I know how a certain "v" named player made you feel with his whispers, and he is a kitten compared to "S" and his hate speech.

If you were fighting against instead of with him, you would not like him at all. So, I dont think that is a good role model for you.

Edited by Valen_Byte on February 1, 2017 7:12PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Well I guess now I know where current emp stands on tri-keep camping. Thanks for the empslayer achievement on my level 11!
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    A King or King Duality?

A King. A King is really good, he saved me many times. However, A King, does have a weakness. He is too kind to the enemy.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , although A King is a nice fella and classy I think that there are stronger players I would want from BwB than him and Sora. I don't mean that to be offensive to those two - I think I'd be the worst player on the team I picked. I just think you can do a lot better, even if you're limited to DC.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kazi lol no problem, I really need to learn how to block, that soul strike surprised me. Good play.

And gate-camping...well I've been working on my crafter for 2 hours, I got bored. Sorry. Needed fresh kills at Fare. Go get Black Boot, I'm too lazy to ride.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My 4 man team would not include me. That's the hardest part.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Coach deadly
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I don't think I'd pick me either. I have a few names I'd throw in there. @vamp_emily , I'm surprised Sora's on yours given the incredibly strong players we fiddle around with in BwB.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarenvog x4
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasphemer. Night Blader x4
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then again, I wouldn't want to fight Sarenvog x4. If you beat him, expect hate. If you lose, expect hate.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd run pet sorc x4. Who says it has to be 4v4v4?
    Options
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭

I feel the same way about Dyvim.

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I feel the same way about Dyvim.

You can join me in RPing the front office for a professional 4v4v4 team.

One of us can general manager, the other can be President. We can stand on keep walls and scout talent.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on February 1, 2017 8:30PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.