Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure though if ESO+ gets it for free or not.... looked like u had to upgrade to get it ... which was i think 40 bucks
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look forward to Battlegrounds. I can foresee some pretty OP 4 person groups.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »
    So I'm leveling a magdk and need advice on what skills I need to level/how to be good at it. If anyone has advice or can point me in the direction of a good build it would be greatly appreciated.

Whip and Burning Embers are must haves for damage and healing. Talons is really strong too (I go for the Minor Maim morph rather than the DOT morph since the DOT is pretty weak). Just make sure you are always trying to get behind enemies after you talons them so they can't hit you unless they roll dodge out of it. I've found dealing with WB spammers is really easy by using talons and just walking through them. I'd also really recommend vampire. The extra regen passive is nice since Mag DK really struggles with resources, and Elusive Mist is a great skill for damage reduction and the movement speed boost. I also really like using Draw Essence+Devouring Swarm+Talons when there is a tightly packed group of enemies. Personally, I don't run wings too often (though I will slot it occasionally when I run into a lot of ranged enemies) as I don't find it particularly effective, especially when there are a lot of other good skills that could use that skill slot instead.

I've been having a lot of success with Mag DK lately, so I can post more details on my build once I get home from work.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is an expansion guys! So something we have to actually buy to have access to, not sub base.

To expand on what Stri said, Battle Grounds will be 4v4v4 so far 3 maps 3 game types, COD like, capture the flag, team death match, 15 min. No alliance restrictions, so you can be paired with any alliance.

June 6th is the date, ALL platforms at the same time.
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on January 31, 2017 7:38PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Yeah this is an expansion guys!

To expand on what Stri said, Battle Grounds will be 4v4v4 so far 3 maps 3 game types, COD like, capture the flag, team death match, 15 min. No alliance restrictions, so you can be paired with any alliance.

June 6th is the date, ALL platforms at the same time.

Make sure to pre-order so you get all the extra goodies. I see many new friendships forming because of this.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Make sure to pre-order so you get all the extra goodies. I see many new friendships forming because of this.

YES!! Goodies look AWESOME! I like goodies. Statue and book and stuff and thingsssss!

Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i could actually fight along side some of u without chaning faction
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An ESO Plus membership will not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Morrowind content. As this is an entirely new Chapter of ESO, you'll need to purchase one of the five editions. If you already own ESO, though, you can purchase the Morrowind Upgrade or the Morrowind Collector's Edition Upgrade directly from online stores (The Elder Scrolls Online Store, Steam Store, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store).

So peeps are goin off about this not being included with Sub. Now, we sub, we have since launch and honestly I dont mind. Its an expansion, its not a dlc, dlcs are included in sub, expansions arent. Do I like spending money, nope... will I, *** yes. LOL
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on January 31, 2017 7:44PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    lol i could actually fight along side some of u without chaning faction

Now many people won't have to hide in "offline" mode while playing another faction. Lol
    Edited by Stridig on January 31, 2017 7:44PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .... granted.... with how tight i am with money right now ( working on saving up so my gf and i can get an apartment together later this year... as well as trying to save up for a ring for her ) i dont see myself getting it any time soon
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 31, 2017 7:45PM

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .... granted.... with how tight i am with money right now ( working on saving up so my gf and i can get an apartment together later this month ... as well as trying to save up for a ring for her ) i dont see myself getting it any time soon

I will buy it for you my friend
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Thanks for all the magdk tips. So I guess I should use the morph of whip that heals?
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig thanks man, no worries though.... ill eventually get it ... just really depends on my financial situation ... not to mention im not sure how much im gonna be around in game when i end up moving in with her... we have ALOT of missed time to make up for since we have only been able to see each other for 6 days a month for the 2 years we have been together

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »
    Thanks for all the magdk tips. So I guess I should use the morph of whip that heals?

I will be happy to help also when I get back in the game. It will be a couple months but I'm always willing to help.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kazi i usually go for Flame Lash, i like the flip u do on the attack and the heal is nice as well

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig thanks man, no worries though.... ill eventually get it ... just really depends on my financial situation ... not to mention im not sure how much im gonna be around in game when i end up moving in with her... we have ALOT of missed time to make up for since we have only been able to see each other for 6 days a month for the 2 years we have been together

Just say the word and I will send you one. I'm not too worried about it. Just want my friends to have fun.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trailer, for those who have yet to see it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5xst39v8wE
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to extra huge BWB population as everyone and their mother rolls a warden and hops in while they level!

4v4v4 has potential, but I crave details.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really excited about battlegrounds much. I'd rather just do larger-scale open world PvP.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm not really excited about battlegrounds much. I'd rather just do larger-scale open world PvP.

I'm excited that other people will be excited about battlegrounds, thus (I hope) leaving Cyrodiil somewhat less laggy.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose. I'd be surprised if it was a large enough section of the population to affect lag in campaigns like TF. Personally, I really don't have lag in BwB. That's a big reason why I enjoy PvP here much more.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like ESO.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I like ESO.

ESO IS RUINING BWB THO
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I like ESO.

ESO IS RUINING BWB THO

I like BWB.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    With the Morrowind expansion, I think that was the perfect time to win a $100 prepaid MasterCard at the staff party on Sundays. (Sorry for the length between my posts, but you guys post SO DAMN MUCH and it took me a week and a half to catch up) Super hyped for this.

Edit: Wonder what new balance problems will come from a fifth class though
    Edited by ChapterMasterV on January 31, 2017 11:12PM
    AD loyal, proudly Canadian, and possibly a Satanist.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Daughter of Auriel - Stam NB
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    • Alex Heir to the Throne - Stam DK - Former Empress BWB
    • Alex the Heroine - Stam Templar
    • Alex Lou Cypher - Stam DK
    • Alex Sai Taan - Stam DK
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder what new balance problems will come from a fifth class though
    I'm sure theyll figure it out
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 31, 2017 11:19PM
    Options
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder what new balance problems will come from a fifth class though
    I'm sure theyll figure it out

"Working as intended" ?
    AD loyal, proudly Canadian, and possibly a Satanist.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Daughter of Auriel - Stam NB
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    • Alex Heir to the Throne - Stam DK - Former Empress BWB
    • Alex the Heroine - Stam Templar
    • Alex Lou Cypher - Stam DK
    • Alex Sai Taan - Stam DK
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soon™
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like pet builds. Besides a pet build I have up my sleeve. But it's just goofy.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I like goofy builds
    khgoofshield.png
    Board no sword
    Pretty tanky
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 1, 2017 12:05AM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.