Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a magNB in the works. I'm excited to be tossing out impale snipes at keep defenses.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 so last night Valen says, "I found Wolf in a sea of blue and went to say hi"... son says, "then what?" Valen... "what do you think? I'm a squishy ass nightblade in a sea of blue, said I went to say hi... " :D

I have a new nightblade as well... I suck at magblade so hard so I'm sure you will all have plenty of kills on her haha! I leveled 2 characters to 10 yesterday... YUK! I knew I needed a back up in case I get too frustrated with my NB and just deleted my mTemp so had to make a new one.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO! @Vyle_Byte yeah i killdededed ur hubby!! :D ... but he returned the favor shortly later lol ... was funny as hell, i did my normal lay next to a friends ( from another faction ) body for a second then got up and waved ... then he layed next to me after him and another ad killed me on the east side of ash lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I seen Frank the other day, but only on my kill report :( I wanted to pet him and say hi, but he disappeared :(

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awwww :(
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC Tip of the day:
    How to kill 20 EP on Ales Porch

Go out the front door ( outer ) and set up 4 sieges near the guards. Aim them towards the porch. EP will melt like popsicles on a hot summer day.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah.... forum change again lol

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I only got to play in BWB for about 30 minutes yesterday, and I only had one pot of flaming oil. So I went to Ales.

It was 30 minutes and a pot of flaming oil very, very well spent.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    I only got to play in BWB for about 30 minutes yesterday, and I only had one pot of flaming oil. So I went to Ales.

It was 30 minutes and a pot of flaming oil very, very well spent.

I'm sure me and you were tag teaming them. They stand in your oil, and then run into my siege when they were trying to get away :)

• Kazi
    Kazi
    So I'm leveling a magdk and need advice on what skills I need to level/how to be good at it. If anyone has advice or can point me in the direction of a good build it would be greatly appreciated.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kazi DEF whip, and wings ( even though wings is getting a bit of a nerf ( can no longer reflect beam like attacks ) ) burning embers, personall i like flames of oblivion as well

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma it's what ZOS wants ... And so it shall be
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell is happening to forum layout! This is what it looked like years ago! My eyes! Cant see its too little! :D

Also, for Dk, I haven't run wings on this newest build just bc I wanted to see what it was like not to, its fine really. Whip, talons, burning embers, i like molten weapons too, good to have that extra damage. Leap is fun af for ult and useful for gap closer since they made chains further away. Mag or not, sometimes you gotta get up in the fray to be effective.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4c9.gif

Something decided to break on us. We're working on it, but in the meantime, enjoy the temporary new (old?) reskin.

Guess its not intended LOL
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Also, for Dk, I haven't run wings on this newest build just bc I wanted to see what it was like not to, its fine really. Whip, talons, burning embers, i like molten weapons too, good to have that extra damage. Leap is fun af for ult and useful for gap closer since they made chains further away. Mag or not, sometimes you gotta get up in the fray to be effective.

one combo i LOVED also doing on my mDK was proxi det/leap/talons ... using that as emp was fun :D

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I have a new nightblade as well... I suck at magblade so hard so I'm sure you will all have plenty of kills on her haha! I leveled 2 characters to 10 yesterday... YUK! I knew I needed a back up in case I get too frustrated with my NB and just deleted my mTemp so had to make a new one.

When youre trying to keep up with your group, but you're a new toon with no mount speed.
    giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Additionally...

What it looks like when your Firepot launches at an enemy siege line:

giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

When youre trying to keep up with your group, but you're a new toon with no mount speed.
    giphy.gif

I could watch that all day and laugh my ass off! :D Poor lil guy runs halfway turns around as others are comin back and there for a split second hes ahead of them... LOL!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone gonna watch the Live in 10 min?

Very curious as to whats about to happen.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone gonna watch the Live in 10 min?

Very curious as to whats about to happen.

Staff meeting : /

I caught the "leak" site before it got shut down, it looks good, if legit.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    huh.... would be nice if the warden class had an animal ult that u could pick what animal .... would go with the wolf myself :P lol

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    huh.... would be nice if the warden class had an animal ult that u could pick what animal .... would go with the wolf myself :P lol

THERES ALREADY A WOLF TRANSFORM IT CALLED WEREWOLF GET OUTTA HERE!!
    Caps intended

I want to transform into a Tweety Bird and just fly away, or some sort giant turret that mows everything down. And also has no business being in this game . Am I right @DeadlyRecluse @Defialed

Edit: giant enraged ape.
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 31, 2017 7:21PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @Just_call_me_Cola shhhhh i needs MORE wolves!!!!!!!!

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok everybody. 45k people on livestream. Battlegrounds coming. Warden class coming. Morrowind coming. New trial coming. Pet ultimates.
    Edited by Stridig on January 31, 2017 7:27PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Ok everybody. 45k people on livestream. Battlegrounds coming. Warden class coming. Morrowind coming.

In class can't watch . Explain everything
    Start with battlegrounds and morrowind I've heard about warden
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 31, 2017 7:27PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola warden class will be 2 types, healing magic type and nature magic type ... warden will have an ult that is a bear that 1 morph he will be able to resurrect itself another will be able to cast its own attack

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With collectors edition you get a new statue and can convert items to Morag Tong style. Special mount and spider pet plus treasure map. And another book like with the first collector's edition.
    Edited by Stridig on January 31, 2017 7:29PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds are 4x4x4 small scale. With leaderboard and special gear.
    Edited by Stridig on January 31, 2017 7:31PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trailer looked pretty bad ass

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    trailer looked pretty bad ass

Yeah
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.