The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I might say Ash for the same reason. I mean, the AD pugs start running to Ash from Nikel, they cross the gate, and the front door is right there! How could one resist charging towards that beautiful door instead of choosing a strategic location to set up siege? Same thing with Sej. Something about those two front doors is just so irresistible to some AD.

I really think Ash front door is just "bait" to pull us away from the keep. AD will zerg the front door and then gradually pull us to the gate, while a group sneak over to the mine and put up sieges.

Every time I see a zerg of AD at Ash, I try and make a few laps around the keep.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I really think Ash front door is just "bait" to pull us away from the keep. AD will zerg the front door and then gradually pull us to the gate, while a group sneak over to the mine and put up sieges.

Every time I see a zerg of AD at Ash, I try and make a few laps around the keep.

Ya know if that were true it would be pretty smart, problem is while all those ppl are dyin at the front door, they are being yelled at... get to the damn mine, get off the damn front door! They never listen, they like to die at the door, its fun for them I think, it must be otherwise they are all insane.. ya know doin the same thing over and over expecting different results. Idk after about the 2nd time I died at a door, I figured out it wasnt the best place to be. :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Roe farm should seriously be renamed DC cemetary or something. Put a few graves as a clue, ZOS.

Although I have to say what is fun once in a while is when a faction as a whole gets super-pissed after a long Nik/Ash - Nik/Roe war and just decides to zerg the hell out of it as one semi-coordinated sea of people.
    Edited by gabriebe on March 29, 2017 2:12PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roe farm is the greatest spot in this game for an EP to take when DC has Nikel and AD is defending Roe. The AP is ungodly and its incredibly fun. I think @Mjollo and I started calling it hard mode sanctum ophidia because the mobs just keep coming. That or we called it *** zombies I can't remember... #roefarmfarm #superamazing

Edit
    Apparently referring to a certain German political group is banned. lel
    Edited by Gederic on March 29, 2017 4:12PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was the last time AD or EP won a campaign? I've been gone for a while so I'm asking seriously.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Also, has the ressource conquering trend hit the vet campaigns?

Yes and no. Haderus is full of it, haven't noticed an undue amount in Azuras. It wouldn't come close to the best AP gains in TFlame.

It's really only better than normal play when pop is low--which in BWB means roughly 18 hours out of the day.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on March 29, 2017 5:16PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse L2F!!!! LOL
    - EDIT -
    awwww u fixed it too soon!
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on March 29, 2017 5:17PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @DeadlyRecluse L2F!!!! lol

I FIXED IT!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I go to one of the swamp keeps, I can't help but think of this scene from the Holy Grail.

https://youtu.be/g3YiPC91QUk
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might say Ash for the same reason. I mean, the AD pugs start running to Ash from Nikel, they cross the gate, and the front door is right there! How could one resist charging towards that beautiful door instead of choosing a strategic location to set up siege? Same thing with Sej. Something about those two front doors is just so irresistible to some AD.

As much as I would like to say it is part of AD's strategical genius, I think you're giving us a bit too much credit here. I've been one of the few who actually went to the mine many times, and believe me, we would much rather have everybody at the mine when 4 of us wipe to 8 DC while 20 AD get farmed at the front door because nobody is bothering to actually flag the keep. There are times, however, when the farming presumably becomes so enticing to DC that we do actually manage to get the keep flagged before people notice.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome fights last night again. I'm gonna be absent for a good long while now, as my family and I make the move to New Mexico. Have fun everyone, I'm gonna miss this community. :(;):)
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    take it easy @Enipfodnuos (Sound)... have a safe trip/move !!!
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on March 30, 2017 2:28PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome fights last night again. I'm gonna be absent for a good long while now, as my family and I make the move to New Mexico. Have fun everyone, I'm gonna miss this community. :(;):)

See ya Sound!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night was crazy! Good fights all night. I really missed BwB

Take care Sound!
    Edited by Raknosh on March 30, 2017 8:38PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See ya Sound! Hope you enjoy New Mexico!
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of awesome and big fights today/tonight in BWB, guys!

It's been a blast so far as emp, and I'd like to once again thank everyone in DC for helping me get there. :)

Taking Chal last night for my final (at the time) Emp keep against EP was like storming Normandy Beach. Overall a very, very tough fight with EP having pushed us out... 2? 3 Times? Well fought everyone who was there on both sides. B)

Not sure how long my pillow-wielding titanium orc will last as emp, but I'll be taking a back seat on this character for the week after dethroned to let those who want to still emp pass me without too much trouble. Once is a enough for me.

Thanks again everyone!
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight was pretty insane. Lot of keep flipped, lot of scroll action, and a LOT of people died xD
    BwB is very much alive
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I have been replaying the Borderlands series lately so I've missed a lot of the action in BwB. Helps deal with the pre-patch disinterest when everything starts to get stale.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    I have been replaying the Borderlands series lately so I've missed a lot of the action in BwB. Helps deal with the pre-patch disinterest when everything starts to get stale.

I've been addicted to ME:Andromeda, played for like 13 hrs yesterday never even thought about loggin in to eso lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »

I've been addicted to ME:Andromeda, played for like 13 hrs yesterday never even thought about loggin in to eso lol!

But is it worth it?! I planned on getting it today finally but wanted others opinions on it first.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm bad sometimes. :)

Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Arrius is arguably the strongest tri-keep.

I would vote Alessia because all the EP pugs wash up on the front door only to drowned in the AD siege...

Oh yeah, would agree with Sej. I have been at Sej many times to watch AD cross the clearing and start to go up the rise to Sej to just see them melt...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never been to NM, but heard it is beautiful. Be safe!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Spoon enjoyed her lovely afternoon swim with the DC Emperor. So sweet he could take the time out of his busy schedule for a romantic interlude.

<3

aPVggjn.png
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that group, @odd111out . Wish I was in there!

You keep such a clean UI. I'm right there with you besides buff trackers.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    odd111out wrote: »
    Spoon enjoyed her lovely afternoon swim with the DC Emperor. So sweet he could take the time out of his busy schedule for a romantic interlude.

<3

aPVggjn.png

Your weapon is hungry for a soul.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    But is it worth it?! I planned on getting it today finally but wanted others opinions on it first.

Ya know I didnt think I would enjoy it (seein as ME is Shepard imo) but Im diggin it lol! So, yeah I think so. :smiley:
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on March 31, 2017 11:28PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Mjollo wrote: »

Ya know I didnt think I would enjoy it (seein as ME is Shepard imo) but Im diggin it lol! So, yeah I think so. :smiley:

I don'I think I would like those types of games, NPCs don't talk back to me when I call them names :)

• VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i need a crafter pleaseeee
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VarisVaris wrote: »
    i need a crafter pleaseeee

What do you need crafted? Not 9-trait yet, but I nearly have 8-traits on everything.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my,... someone told me Mr. S has been permanently banned from the game for using CE. His roommate wished me luck and was in fear he would be next because he used Mr. S's computer too.

This discussion has been closed.