Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    Lol. Obviously we all think he is great! He had me laughing so hard one time I actually snorted.

You think this is a game?! I drew the line after we had a puppy picture fight of our dogs.

Mjollo's dog won that one.

WRONG! that battle had no conclusion

FAKE NEWS.
    WF9eADw.png
    Sometimes I get bored and i do stupid things like this but it's okay. it will be well worth the 20 minutes of op gameplay until i level again and lose 500 WD.

24w4rr4.png

That half hour of 4.4k weapon damage Seventh Legion procs was a ton of fun. Now I'm relying on Seventh Legion procs just to push my weapon damage over 3k :(. Guess its probably about time to get some new gear...

Something odd I noticed is that from level 30 to level 31, I lost over 500 weapon damage (more like 600-700 as I recall), but every level since then I've lost much less. I'm wondering if there are certain "thresholds", whether based on character level or how far your character level is from your gear level, that create a more significant loss of stats when you level up. I had always assumed that the loss was fairly linear, but my recent experience seems to suggest otherwise... Anybody have any insight into how this actually works?

The first level hurts the worst, in my experience. Being 1 level out of gear and 5 levels out of gear feels like less of a difference than in-level and 1 level out.

Never bothered to take detailed notes, though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woot! 29 more posts till page 200!!! lol .... had some fun in BwB last night ... will see some of u tonight as well :D
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is today ESO April
    FAKE NEWS.

To be honest, most things people say on here are Fake, Fluffy, or alternative facts.

Congrats BwB you almost have 200 pages of FAKE posts.

2692032-7643749224-appla.gif

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Is today ESO April
    FAKE NEWS.

To be honest, most things people say on here are Fake, Fluffy, or alternative facts.

So in case any of you were ready to celebrate this achievement, you can all *** off because you're all a bunch of liars.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Stridig I only lie when im lying
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Is today ESO April
    FAKE NEWS.

So in case any of you were ready to celebrate this achievement, you can all *** off because you're all a bunch of liars.

Damn straight. Here's to another 200 of lying, cheating, day/night/morning capping, gatecamping, and generally pissy whining!
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I logged into BwB this morning, and went to bleakers. 20 EP were front dooring it.

I took a deep breath, buffed up and went out the front door. I wiped the 20 EP and danced on their dead bodies.

#EmilyOP :)

EDIT:
    Just in case you didn't know. This is fake news :)

Edited by vamp_emily on March 28, 2017 1:43PM

Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Chal mine used to be a DC home keep, but it seems lately to have moved to that hill just west of bleak.... when did that happenr? Is it a Pugz thing?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    The Chal - Bleakers *** has become more fun for me than the BRK - Sej *** was. More places to LoS and the gate just make it lots of fun.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm bad sometimes. :)

Last time I was in BwB was Saturday morning and EP was camping our try keeps. I t-bagged a few and then get the message: "You are next". So I decided to have some fun, and I replied "Cry harder, do you need some tissues?". :)

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    The Chal - Bleakers *** has become more fun for me than the BRK - Sej *** was. More places to LoS and the gate just make it lots of fun.

BRK-Sej and Sej-Alessia are both trash areas for PvP, tbh. Chal-Bleaks is fantastic, and Bleaks-Aleswell is pretty good too (Bleaks-Ales has great potential for solo players or small groups to shake large groups, but lacks the gate).
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just have people offering my stamDK some DK pics.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *pokes in and waves* Heya lovely people! Just wanted to say hi, been a while! We are still alive and still in game, just not been in too much pvp of late. Anyhow, miss you all! Has been fun seeing a few of you out in the open world btw ;) Also, OMG soooo close to 200 guys! Thats fantastic!!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy ***!!! a BYTE!!!!! hey @Vyle_Byte how has everything been going?

Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    WF9eADw.png
    Sometimes I get bored and i do stupid things like this but it's okay. it will be well worth the 20 minutes of op gameplay until i level again and lose 500 WD.

First hand witness of this build in action. I'm still not sure why you didn't wreck me with it first.....

Poor Larry.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please someone farm bone pirate's with me.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

hehe Hiya @W0lf_z13! Been goin okay, havent felt much up to pvp'n lately so Ive been workin on my house and farmin to make dat money back ha! Did pop in to Azuras the other day for about an hour, it was.. meh. lol Most of our guildies have been playin there since we kinda took a break but Im sure we will be back in action soon. Tho, after takin such a long break from pvp Im rusty AF so dont judge me if you see me out there bein a certified idiot mmmk?! :D

Edited by Vyle_Byte on March 28, 2017 2:14PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WF9eADw.png

First hand witness of this build in action. I'm still not sure why you didn't wreck me with it first.....

Poor Larry.

Haha I saw you being chased by EP out of Aleswell and figured I'd say hello but Larry scared me a bit and I got trigger happy so tell Larry "my bad" :[
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    WF9eADw.png

Poor Larry.

Haha I saw you being chased by EP out of Aleswell and figured I'd say hello but Larry scared me a bit and I got trigger happy so tell Larry "my bad" :[

He's an adult and takes things calm and rational like. The worst part is that I was out of gems. :#:D
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

hehe Hiya @W0lf_z13! Been goin okay, havent felt much up to pvp'n lately so Ive been workin on my house and farmin to make dat money back ha! Did pop in to Azuras the other day for about an hour, it was.. meh. lol Most of our guildies have been playin there since we kinda took a break but Im sure we will be back in action soon. Tho, after takin such a long break from pvp Im rusty AF so dont judge me if you see me out there bein a certified idiot mmmk?! :D

I have the best house :) It is in Craglorn. I only have 3 items in it right now. A banker, a merchant, and some fish hanging by the water. :)

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vyle_Byte you and valen you come check out my house sometime. I may have spent a "little" too much on it but it was worth and I keep dumping more gold into it and idk why
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still have yet to get a house .... ( other than the free one given ) not sure what i want lol

Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

BRK-Sej and Sej-Alessia are both trash areas for PvP, tbh. Chal-Bleaks is fantastic, and Bleaks-Aleswell is pretty good too (Bleaks-Ales has great potential for solo players or small groups to shake large groups, but lacks the gate).

Bleaks - ales has become my favorite place to fight. Some strategically placed siege out there can really create unusual situations.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    200 so close....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bleaks - ales has become my favorite place to fight. Some strategically placed siege out there can really create unusual situations.

Yeah, usually pretty fun... and kinda new, but still have a bit of nostalgia for fighting over somewhere that gives a little tick
    Obituary:
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah... ales/bleaks is a fun spot to fight at ... but the alessia bridge is VERY fun as well

Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭

Don't you talk *** about bridge wars.

I do like the Bleaks Aleswell run. Loved making 15-20 man groups chase me half way to Bruma on my stam sorc while EP sat at Bleaks wondering where the DC zerg went.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah... ales/bleaks is a fun spot to fight at ... but the alessia bridge is VERY fun as well

Who doesn't love bridge war?!
    Obituary:
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its always funny when someone outside the bridge drops a treb to fire at the people ON the bridge lol

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would def have to agree though that the ales/bleaks battle is a very close second to bridge wars ... mainly due to the amount of area that can be fought and the different strategies to go along with it

Options
This discussion has been closed.