The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cheaters Always Prosper......

KundaliniHero
KundaliniHero
✭✭✭
Edited by KundaliniHero on July 27, 2016 11:19PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You tea bagged, I no longer have any sympathy
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow that was pathetic. I do hope they get a permaban. They may close this thread though, since it shows their names.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dirty cheaters . COME OUT OF THAT WELL AN FIGHT LIKE A ANIMATED MAN ! Or Woman .
  • Quelhallow
    Quelhallow
    ✭✭
    Well, I agree that they are cheating. But, if no one goes to the dolmen, how do they profit? It's like the people who go to a tower farm, die, and then complain about tower farmers. Just don't go there. Those players should be banned in accordance to ZOS' hardline against exploiters, but a little common sense can go a long way too.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howed they get in?
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Howed they get in?
    I've had this issue on PC where, for whatever reason, certain world objects like dolmens don't load. Also happens to stairs. When this happens you can walk right through them, so I imagine it's somehow related to that. But people are abusing it for their own personal game.

This started happening a lot around the time other loading issues in ESO came around (e.g. try doing a trial see how many party members are invisible).
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try sending the video directly to Gina or Jessica (ZoS). I'm sure they'd probably do something.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to say ZOS wont do anything. They may give a "permaban" for like a week then they will say come on back like they always do. ZOS fix you game already!
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, i bet you will get a ban for naming ans shaming and nothing will happen to the cheaters...
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Howed they get in?
    I've had this issue on PC where, for whatever reason, certain world objects like dolmens don't load. Also happens to stairs. When this happens you can walk right through them, so I imagine it's somehow related to that. But people are abusing it for their own personal game.

This started happening a lot around the time other loading issues in ESO came around (e.g. try doing a trial see how many party members are invisible).

had this once as well. a wall of a keep wasn't loading and i was able to move through it. annoying...

and well, i had the opposite once... my faction destroyed a keep wall and everyone was moving through it, except me... the wall was still there and i was stuck outside the keep o_O
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exploiting and cheating in ESO has been rewarding since day one. The only reason to not exploit and cheat is because you have a spine and character.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Wow that was pathetic. I do hope they get a permaban. They may close this thread though, since it shows their names.

Yea kinda sad devs worry more abiut name calling than cheaters and proof of a cheater cheating.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea kinda sad devs worry more abiut name calling than cheaters and proof of a cheater cheating.

Well to be fair, forum an isn't game ban. Isn't same people or same rules. Naming has zero to do with developers and everything to do with forum moderation.

Dude responsible for that buggy code isn't here reading your post, nor probably doesn't care about the psn of the offender.

The video of the exploit in action may help a little bit, but without replication details it's a crapshoot.

This is more than likely a simple collision bug that people are then exploiting
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an annoying technical glitch to be sure. I know that on PC most of the players in rocks stuff was because of fear. I ended up inside the rock on the hill outside of the ales mine a bunch of times. /stuck

It looks like they can move freely so it would seem to be in a different category. I had something similar happen a few days ago. The side door to sej was invisible for me. I could freely move in and out but it seemed that the AD could not. Once I figured this out I stopped using it because I didn't want to be an exploiter. It might explain a lot of the quick door entrances that I have seen over the years.

So I can understand your frustration. That said your whole reaction to this situation is over the top and rage fueled. I was expecting Blinxmaster level cheating or endless meteors. This is a situation where you should have just left the Dolmen and left them to their own devices.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't really a glitch or an exploit. It's a server side issue where textures don't load and you are able to pass under certain dolmens with ease. It happens to me about 50% of time when in Cyrodiil. You can even set up siege under the anchor lol. I understand your frustration...but blame ZOS for using our money poorly, not players who happen to find them selves in a peculiar situation and then using it to their "slight" advantage. It's not something that can be reproduced 100% of the time (like keep jumping etc.) so there is no way to view it as a consistently usable "exploit". No ones getting banned, sorry.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JanS

@ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_KaiSchober

@ZOS_GaryA

@ZOS_TristanK

Would be nice to get a response for a change, that doesnt take 200 people to reply and a month of time. These kind of problems need to be adressed the moment they get reported.
  • moiraleafcull
    moiraleafcull
    ✭✭✭
    So I can understand your frustration. That said your whole reaction to this situation is over the top and rage fueled. I was expecting Blinxmaster level cheating or endless meteors. This is a situation where you should have just left the Dolmen and left them to their own devices.

I totally agree with the reaction...
    This has been going on for ages...
    Exploiters/Cheater bans are rarely permanent despite ZOS statements about cheating/exploiting and them taking it seriously. Leave the dolmen?
    How about the reports of individuals doing the same exploit in keep walls? Should I just leave the keep then?
    How about all the videos of various cheats/exploits in open field combat? Should I just leave that area too?
    Explain where in Cyrodiil then is there actually a place to pvp without dealing with this constant bs.

@moiraleafcull == 551+ Champion
    Daggerfall Covenant: Moira Leafcull - Temp AR 27 | Fara Nightsky - NB AR 6
    Proud to wear the tabards of Daggerfall Pride and LoM

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Policing exploits is a joke.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

Well to be fair, forum an isn't game ban. Isn't same people or same rules. Naming has zero to do with developers and everything to do with forum moderation.

Dude responsible for that buggy code isn't here reading your post, nor probably doesn't care about the psn of the offender.

The video of the exploit in action may help a little bit, but without replication details it's a crapshoot.

Oh not the same? They why do devs instantly ban forum users when they say a bad thing about another player but when presented with video evidence of cheaters and exploiters they ban the person who submitted it for naming ?
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh not the same? They why do devs instantly ban forum users when they say a bad thing about another player but when presented with video evidence of cheaters and exploiters they ban the person who submitted it for naming ?

Devs don't ban forum users 0.o that is the entire ppint lol
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭

Uhh why would they ban me for posting a video? Granted I haven't played in a few weeks so its almost like I banned myself.
    I know they say you're supposed to fight the boredom by playing through it but its hard, like a 30 year marriage hard. Like many of you I keep thinking ZOS will turn it around but the more time passes the worse the game gets. Ban away.
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just Dolman related. Check out my YouTube channel for cheaters hiding underground shooting snipes at people and rezzing people. In one of my videos I got crit rushed by a guy under ground. I get the code might be buggy but for people to blatenly exploit is dirty.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »

Looks like youre the joke now bro...

thanks for comin out.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Exploiting and cheating in ESO has been rewarding since day one. The only reason to not exploit and cheat is because you have a spine and character.

Which is what a ton of good players on EU absolutely do not have.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, that wall thing is a glitch that hasn't been fixed from the game. It's a lot like the glitch where people dragon leap or ambush into a keep wall. It's hard to hold people accountable to something the developers haven't fixed.
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen this kind of thing in IC sewers as well. Enemy players in the walls next to our base entrance throwing out AOE preventing us from entering our base.
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »
    Cathexis wrote: »

Looks like youre the joke now bro...

thanks for comin out.

@Dredlord
    ?????
    Edited by Cathexis on August 4, 2016 12:21AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing the video. Didn't know this was possible. Was shocked. Really hope they ban the exploiters. We don't need players like this in the game.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When someone gets a texture glitch and people want them permantly banned?

This forum just needs to grow up.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When someone gets a texture glitch and people want them permantly banned?

This forum just needs to grow up.

Glitch or not, it is obvious that they know they can't be attacked in there. They are willfully exploiting. You should be ashamed trying to defend this behavior. And trying to tell us to grow up? Just lol.