The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil, Cheating/Exploiting, & You

• Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    If I accidentally misclick my gap-close button and charge onto a keep wall (it's really that easy to do), does that mean I'm at risk of being banned if someone reports me?

Should we all unslot Critical Charge until this mess is fixed?

Unless you are a bad player and just button mash its pretty hard to " misclick"
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next thing you know Zeni will say that troll repairing the walls from 95% HP is an exploit and then start banning people left and right.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like the state of the game and dev logic only gets worse with every new patch. CE being grounds for permanent account ban seems pretty necessary, but banning people for reported bugs that the dev team cannot seem to fix in a timely manner just seems lazy on their part. While other bugs like the VSO loot bug and plenty of other things go unnoticed and unpunished while people flood the market with exploited items is ok. They should just mail everyone a full list of the loot drops because as it is now any group of idiots can just skill spam through those 12 man dungeons. What is the point of permanently banning someone if you are going to just let them right back in? And not even rolling back all their gains from said exploit is just another example of the zenimax team being lazy. The exploiters have no respect for fair play and given the chance they exploit anything again.
    Edited by arcantonias on July 17, 2016 12:10PM
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about exploits, fix the lag.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    I actually have a list of players that are constantly exploting this gap closer into keeps, before and after this thread was created.

I also made note of some players that were banned for using a cheat engine and currently back in game.

Seriously Zenimax, you really need to take this seriously, and stop saying things like "we know, we are working on it", actually take action.

I have a screenshot and video of every single one of the players that exploited with gap closers, some are even well known PvP players as well, and no matter what they still abuse it.

This is very very common now on Trueflame EU, please take this seriously, but in all honestly it is your fault Zenimax to begin with because we gave you ALL the feedback back on PTS and you still did not do anything about it and pushed it on live.

that is really great that you have screenshots and the list, but do not post it only here, use the reporting tool in the game and spam zos with screenshots and names every day!!!

maybe they wake up and take some action finally!!

good luck and thank you!!!

Off course i and my friends report those players ingame, but no action is being taken and those same players are still doing what they do best really....
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    There is no means to report a player in game for cheating. Cheating or exploiting players need to be reported through their website as it's the only way to attach proof (vids and pics). Otherwise it's hearsay.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter how many people I kill & tbag who leap/gap close/whatever onto a keep wall, they'll still keep doing it. I'm not going to sacrifice my already crappy game performance by running shadowplay to upload video evidence, nor am I going to try and get a screenshot of the occurence like some sort of sports journalist.

@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert and of course @Janitor

Roll back the gap closing mechanics to the previous patch and start over with new code. It's impossible for me to understand how you've let this stay in the game for weeks, and without a single word regarding any sort of fix.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The irony is, faction swapping to take scrolls to another faction has been going on since the word go and I see those players in pvp daily, still doing it.

How aren't they banned? Surely it's skipping an intended part of the game? How it that allowed go on?
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    In this game faction swapping is so much easier than bar swapping. #fixthelagZOS
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately, we’ve seen a lot of questions about what we consider cheating and/or exploiting in ESO. The amount of people using exploits, especially in Cyrodiil, has also been on the rise. Due to this, and our recent efforts to take a stronger stance against exploiting and cheating in ESO, this has become a hotly debated topic within our community. We’d like to help shed some light on what we consider cheating and exploiting and how you can help us curb this behavior.

We would generally frown upon (and potentially take action as a result of) using third party tools or taking an advantage of an in-game mechanic that is not currently working as designed to in any way provide an advantage to your playing abilities. In plain English: if it looks or feels like cheating, then try it out at your own risk. Or better yet, don’t try it at all.

We have a zero tolerance policy for cheating/exploiting/using unapproved third party tools (such as Cheat Engine), so you should also know that even a single instance can lead to a 72-hour suspension, or even a permanent ban, depending on the offense. And in the specific case of Cheat Engine, even the first offense will result in a permanent ban.

There are certain things we’re working on fixing on our end to make this behavior no longer possible, but that does not mean it’s okay to exploit these issues in the meantime.

To summarize, if you are using abilities such as gap closers to do things that are not within the realm of intended design and/or bypassing core game mechanics, such as entering keeps without downing doors and/or walls and getting under the environment (ground, water, etc.), you are exploiting. In short: don’t do it. If we catch you exploiting and/or cheating, even once, it is grounds for disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban of your game account. If in doubt about whether or not certain actions or activity are considered exploiting, you are welcome to ask us here on the forums.

Thank you all for your cooperation in helping us keep ESO free of cheating and exploiting, and a fun, fair environment for all.

I'd give an Awesome to go with the other 40 but I know this is purely PR, so much so I'm gagging on the smell from here :( reporting people in Cyrodiil for exploiting does nothing.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Starting with the launch of Update 11, coming out today on PC/Mac and on August 16th on Xbox One and PS4, we are making some changes in the game to address the gap closer ability exploiting that has been occurring in PVP. Here is a brief run-down of what we’re changing:
    • We are adjusting the jump bonus for the Dragonknight ability morph, Take Flight, to reduce the situations where it can be exploited to enter keeps in an unintended way in Cyrodiil. This will be deployed with Update 11.
    • We are making some changes to the game client so that it will limit the ability to jump from a place in an inner keep to a place in an outer keep or vice versa. This will also be deployed with Update 11.
    • Longer-term, we are making some world-building changes to keeps in Cyrodiil to address specific spots where it may still be possible to exploit gap closer abilities to enter keeps in an unintended way. These changes will be deployed with Update 12.
    Once these changes go live, please let us know what you think. Our goal is to ensure that playing in Cyrodiil is fun and free of cheating and exploiting. We’ll continue to do everything we can to make that happen.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Starting with the launch of Update 11, coming out today on PC/Mac and on August 16th on Xbox One and PS4, we are making some changes in the game to address the gap closer ability exploiting that has been occurring in PVP. Here is a brief run-down of what we’re changing:
    • We are adjusting the jump bonus for the Dragonknight ability morph, Take Flight, to reduce the situations where it can be exploited to enter keeps in an unintended way in Cyrodiil. This will be deployed with Update 11.
    • We are making some changes to the game client so that it will limit the ability to jump from a place in an inner keep to a place in an outer keep or vice versa. This will also be deployed with Update 11.
    • Longer-term, we are making some world-building changes to keeps in Cyrodiil to address specific spots where it may still be possible to exploit gap closer abilities to enter keeps in an unintended way. These changes will be deployed with Update 12.
    Once these changes go live, please let us know what you think. Our goal is to ensure that playing in Cyrodiil is fun and free of cheating and exploiting. We’ll continue to do everything we can to make that happen.

Leap already barely works, please don't make it even worse!
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, this is just the tip of the iceberg for cheating and exploiting in cyro. It is good progress is being made to curb some exploiting though.
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you don't break five things to fix one thing (an ability that has done the same thing since PC launch).
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please tell me Resource Towers are going to get some work done in update 12 also. This whole Resource Farming thing has gone on for to long and i think its time Resources get a nice overhaul. I won't get into specific's because i don't want to start a war about the topic, however i think it would be a good idea to look into this issue imo.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please tell me Resource Towers are going to get some work done in update 12 also. This whole Resource Farming thing has gone on for to long and i think its time Resources get a nice overhaul. I won't get into specific's because i don't want to start a war about the topic, however i think it would be a good idea to look into this issue imo.

Resource farming is not cheating or exploiting , the conversation has nothing to do with this thread .
  • Frawr
    Frawr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting in a skill that allows you to 'leap'

Complaining when people use a 'leap' to 'leap' over a space.

#unabletocomputethelevelofstupidity

"Dragon Leap but only when on flat ground and when there are no land gaps between you and the other player"

#notquitesuchacatchyname
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Resource farming is not cheating or exploiting , the conversation has nothing to do with this thread .

[*] Longer-term, we are making some world-building changes to keeps in Cyrodiil to address specific spots where it may still be possible to exploit gap closer abilities to enter keeps in an unintended way. These changes will be deployed with Update 12.

Jessica did mention that Zos will be doing some World-Building. So asking them to do some World-Building on Resources is not out of the question. World-Building relates to removing the Door on Resources or changing the structure some how or even creating restrictions to how the flag flips with enemy players inside. This conversion has nothing to do with the thread yes but i'm relating it to Jessica's comment about World-building and Update 12.

It's also debatable that Resource Farming is exploiting. Players are technically exploiting the fact there is a delay upon entering a Resource Tower Door to kill players before they can react. This may not be seen as an exploit to some but it is a mechanic in the game people are abusing to gain an advantage in AP gains. Players are also exploiting the fact you cannot siege the Resource Tower down once an Enemy faction takes it over and you are still inside.. this then gives you a kill-zone right on the other side of the door to instantly kill players who enter without it being possible to siege the Tower down.

Resource Farming in your opinion can be considered not cheating or exploiting but in my opinion Resource Farming is Exploiting.

Exploiting (quick definition):
    -to utilize, especially for profit
    -to use selfishly for one's own ends
    -to advance or further through exploitation

I have never seen ZOS release a statement stating Resource Farming is intended or not. What would happen if ZOS released a thread like this one claiming if you are inside an Enemy Resource farming players who enter the door you are Exploiting... ton's of bans would potentially happen. I'd place a bet that ZOS doesn't have a clue what Resource Farming is.

I'd like to get a little insight on Resource Farming and see where Zos stands on this topic because some people DO think Resource Farming is and can be considered Exploiting.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on August 1, 2016 8:46PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

[*] Longer-term, we are making some world-building changes to keeps in Cyrodiil to address specific spots where it may still be possible to exploit gap closer abilities to enter keeps in an unintended way. These changes will be deployed with Update 12.

Jessica did mention that Zos will be doing some World-Building. So asking them to do some World-Building on Resources is not out of the question. World-Building relates to removing the Door on Resources or changing the structure some how or even creating restrictions to how the flag flips with enemy players inside. This conversion has nothing to do with the thread yes but i'm relating it to Jessica's comment about World-building and Update 12.

It's also debatable that Resource Farming is exploiting. Players are technically exploiting the fact there is a delay upon entering a Resource Tower Door to kill players before they can react. This may not be seen as an exploit to some but it is a mechanic in the game people are abusing to gain an advantage in AP gains. Players are also exploiting the fact you cannot siege the Resource Tower down once an Enemy faction takes it over and you are still inside.. this then gives you a kill-zone right on the other side of the door to instantly kill players who enter without it being possible to siege the Tower down.

Resource Farming in your opinion can be considered not cheating or exploiting but in my opinion Resource Farming is Exploiting.

I have never seen ZOS release a statement stating Resource Farming is intended or not. What would happen if ZOS released a thread like this one claiming if you are inside an Enemy Resource farming players who enter the door you are Exploiting... ton's of bans would potentially happen. I'd place a bet that ZOS doesn't have a clue what Resource Farming is.

I'd like to get a little insight on Resource Farming and see where Zos stands on this topic because some people DO think Resource Farming is and can be considered Exploiting.

You have got to be joking. Resource farming is exploiting?

You know how to stop farming right?

Dont. Go. In. The. Tower.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I'm not here to start an argument over Resource Farming. You can list all the DO's, DONT's, counters and work around's but that won't change my opinion. In my opinion Resource Farming with always be a design flaw and need adjustment. It's not a L2P issue or anything like that. Yes i know how to stop farming, i've pvp'd long enough to know these things. I'm just advocating for a better system to create a better pvp environment.

For the time being, sure don't go in the Tower.. however i'm trying to reach out to the Developers to show them how flawed this mechanic with Resources is and try to fix it will some design changes.

When i say Resource Farming is Exploiting, im talking about the one case when you are stacked with a group focusing on the kill-zone right as they enter the door. Using that door delay for an advantage. Just like how people take Scrolls to little houses in Cryodill to farm AP using the same Door Delay.

Resource Farming is Exploiting in the sense your abusing a design mechanic to gain profit. To Zenimax this may not be an Exploit but to me it is. Which is why i'm trying to reach out to Zos to see what they think about it.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I'm not here to start an argument over Resource Farming. You can list all the DO's, DONT's, counters and work around's but that won't change my opinion. In my opinion Resource Farming with always be a design flaw and need adjustment. It's not a L2P issue or anything like that. Yes i know how to stop farming, i've pvp'd long enough to know these things. I'm just advocating for a better system to create a better pvp environment.

For the time being, sure don't go in the Tower.. however i'm trying to reach out to the Developers to show them how flawed this mechanic with Resources is and try to fix it will some design changes.

When i say Resource Farming is Exploiting, im talking about the one case when you are stacked with a group focusing on the kill-zone right as they enter the door. Using that door delay for an advantage. Just like how people take Scrolls to little houses in Cryodill to farm AP using the same Door Delay.

Resource Farming is Exploiting in the sense your abusing a design mechanic to gain profit. To Zenimax this may not be an Exploit but to me it is. Which is why i'm trying to reach out to Zos to see what they think about it.

I don't know where to start, so I won't.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

At this rate everything in the game is an exploit. Sorcerers are exploiting negate to make wiping groups easier, nightblades are exploiting suprise attack\incap for quick and easy kills, templar's are exploting major mending to keep themselves and their friends alive longer and dks are waiting to exploit something that might actually make them good for anything but 1v1s.

I get that the daggerfall zerg was tower farmed a lot when we rerolled but now that we actually have decent group comp and more than 6 people I assure you that your time will no longer be wasted sitting around a resource tower watching +60 people try so hard to kill a mere handful of players. If you still cannot stand the occasional farm by us, another organized group, or a bunch of pugs of any color I suggest you go into area chat and convince the horde that doesn't seem to mind dying +10 times a piece just to score 10 kills between them all that they might be wasting their time. If they don't mind wasting their time--I can assure you with quite a bit of certainty at this point that they don't--I suggest you not concern yourself with the daggerfall pug zerg and find some more people to gank.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

At this rate everything in the game is an exploit. Sorcerers are exploiting negate to make wiping groups easier, nightblades are exploiting suprise attack\incap for quick and easy kills, templar's are exploting major mending to keep themselves and their friends alive longer and dks are waiting to exploit something that might actually make them good for anything but 1v1s.

I get that the daggerfall zerg was tower farmed a lot when we rerolled but now that we actually have decent group comp and more than 6 people I assure you that your time will no longer be wasted sitting around a resource tower watching +60 people try so hard to kill a mere handful of players. If you still cannot stand the occasional farm by us, another organized group, or a bunch of pugs of any color I suggest you go into area chat and convince the horde that doesn't seem to mind dying +10 times a piece just to score 10 kills between them all that they might be wasting their time. If they don't mind wasting their time--I can assure you with quite a bit of certainty at this point that they don't--I suggest you not concern yourself with the daggerfall pug zerg and find some more people to gank.

I just want to point out that my last few posts about Resource Farming have nothing to do with your Pvp group. You guys are one of the few coordinated groups out there and im glad your around. Your group gives me something to look forward to go up against while in pvp. A good reality check for Pugs and Groups out there when they get rolled over by your group.

Your group knows how to hold a Tower farm pretty good too (most of them not being Door Farms). I usually push through with good old Mist Form and start to cause some trouble on top of the tower occasionally.. but im not successful all the time :p . It's true you got a big mindless Zerg on both DC and AD to farm.

You and I both know trying to convince Pugs to do anything in Area Chat is a big waste of time. Pugs don't listen, they are Pugs.

Resource Farming just doesn't sit well with me after having to deal with this tactic for the past year. I'd rather see groups like yours in the open field or taking keep's by yourself's against large numbers, yet we have really no choice but to Resource Farm since it's the most efficient way to gain AP. All my friends resort to it, most guilds i see resort to also, everywhere i go its just another Resource Farm. It's really going to be a breath of fresh air when Town Capture comes out in 2 weeks hopefully.

You suggest i should not concern myself with the Daggerfall Pug Zerg eh?... You think i can just stand there and let the enemy kill off my alliance and gain massive amounts of AP?! Well.. you may be right. It may be in my best interest to do what i do best and kill players between Blue Road and Alessia... but i wouldn't be able to say hello to my friends if i do that >:) .

This is why you see me on the forums trying to Advocate for some kind of change to Resource Farms. It's not like the changes i desire would put Resource Farming out of commission. It would just require more movement to pull off. For example if Resource Towers had no door, you would have to change up your strategy on the fly a lot more often compared to what we have now.

-Soup
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on August 3, 2016 1:12AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60f032b486832331.jpg.jpg
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom given this post's subject matter and Gina's reply on salvation set giving 100K weapon damage:
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this bug and are actively working on a fix for it. Please stand by for further information...

Is it safe to say using salvation set and going werewolf is an exploit that is reportable? I can't see anyone seeing these stats not realizing this is not "working as intended". It would be pretty easily detected by a screenshot of a death recap being mailed into support showing the were wolf damage being much higher than expected.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Lyrander
    Lyrander
    ✭✭✭
    No matter how many people I kill & tbag who leap/gap close/whatever onto a keep wall, they'll still keep doing it. I'm not going to sacrifice my already crappy game performance by running shadowplay to upload video evidence, nor am I going to try and get a screenshot of the occurence like some sort of sports journalist.

@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert and of course @Janitor

Roll back the gap closing mechanics to the previous patch and start over with new code. It's impossible for me to understand how you've let this stay in the game for weeks, and without a single word regarding any sort of fix.

he has a point.
    i know GMs did it in the past but i havnt heard of any GMs still watching pvp ingame.

ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE??? Because it doesnt feel like it!

Just get your asses in the game and watch! record! ban!

Stop this ridiculous 3-days-ban. That doesnt hurt anybody.
    If its a "minor cheat" ban them for a couple of weeks at least! and if they duplicated items, got an advantage through cheating: take stuff from their accounts! Its the companys property anyway! why else would you have us signing such a contract. TAKE STUFF AWAY!

They hurt us (fair playing players) - so go HURT THEM!

• AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    The original post makes me sad. Not that there is anything wrong with it however having played for 6 months where the same players used the batswarm bug to get 5 or 6 bat swarms up at once and gank 20 man raids solo and nothing was done for 6 months no matter how many times it was reported. Having seen players take on 5 other players and win just because they are taking no damage or kicking out insane damage and nothing is done.

Fast action needs to be taken,
    The bugs and bad mechanics need to be fixed now not in the next major update
    And there needs to be real consequence not a 3 day ban after 4 months of ruining other peoples fun.
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭
    []
    Edited by lepemetus on October 8, 2016 7:07AM
  • skillastat
    skillastat
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know what's worse than ALL this ?

People getting banned for no reasons, no cheating/exploiting.
    (PC NA)
    -Saulo Stamina Sorcerer
    -skillastat Stamina Nightblade
    -a blade spirit Stamina Templar
    -Ultima Online I Magicka Dragonknight
    -'Solo DC* Stamina Sorcerer
    -'Ultima Online Stamina Dragonknight
    -Nerd Dk Tank Dragonknight
    -Solochi Magicka Sorcerer
    -Solo Lucci Magicka Nightblade
    -Sølomon Magicka Warden

*All characters are EP, except for one DC.

French Canadian!
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    I actually have a list of players that are constantly exploting this gap closer into keeps, before and after this thread was created.

I also made note of some players that were banned for using a cheat engine and currently back in game.

Seriously Zenimax, you really need to take this seriously, and stop saying things like "we know, we are working on it", actually take action.

I have a screenshot and video of every single one of the players that exploited with gap closers, some are even well known PvP players as well, and no matter what they still abuse it.

This is very very common now on Trueflame EU, please take this seriously, but in all honestly it is your fault Zenimax to begin with because we gave you ALL the feedback back on PTS and you still did not do anything about it and pushed it on live.
    How it can be considered as exploit if gap closers just do work like that? You do not need to to anything unusual to get vertically 40 meters into the keep, ZOS f*up, they knew that from the first PTS day, and they didn't fixed it, as well as malubeth(and no-one says that it's cheating, which is just strange). Gap closers at least available for everyone, so everyone have the same number of possibilities, so there's no 'exploit', it's broken feature.