Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congrats on Champion Point 160!!

Morimizo
Morimizo
✭✭✭✭✭
Now that we receive these emails with every CP character everyday, giving us even more reason to be unquestionably the universe's prime example of amazing awesomeness, why stop there?

I propose also sending emails for EVERY CP you earn. Even the 1-9 for newcomers to the Champion ranks. Oh, and so no one feels left out, participation trophy for Level 1, and Congrats for Levels 2-49 as well. So what is that, 209 emails per character, per day, helping lift the egos of the gaming elite?

Also, the Crown Store ad when we log in is brilliant, but WAY underused. I propose instituting a full screen pop-up Crown Store ad whenever a player accesses the bank (Marketing: "You're depositing gold in this account, why not some real money in the Crown Store account?), accesses any Guild Store (You're spending gold here, why not in the Crown Store too?"), and as you engage the final boss in any Group Dungeon or Trial ("You're about to obtain some nifty new loot, why not celebrate your hard-earned victory by splurging in the Crown Store?"), as well as randomly during any in-game moment, whether harvesting a resource node or load screens during the entrance to a delve, there are so many great opportunities for product placement!!

I also strongly suggest adjusting the Guild Store interface, because it's way too user-friendly and easy to exploit. Start with a 20-digit alphanumeric password to enter each and every Guild Store, even your own guild's. Then, get rid of all that sorting stuff; just lump it all together, and bring the magic and happiness of the Bargain Bin at a discount store to life! Once a player chooses an item, transfer them to a random spot in the Maelstrom arena, and have an "Auction" for it. Place a bid, and if the creatures like the offer, you might survive the coming onslaught. If they don't, well, you might be treated to "how many enemies can we fit on the screen at once?" Die, and get ported back to the Guild Store to try again. Oh, and enter the password again.

Just trying to help.

Cheers.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gz for 160cp. it's something! ;)
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    "160" in actuality 53.3333333333333333333333333333.

Per tree that is. Which IMO is what should be considered ones "level".

Whatever, Im enjoying that "max level gear" with my 85 champion points :)
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Congratulations on reaching champion rank 160! You have been invited to attend Azura Star nublet!"

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe just don't use CPs
    Meaning this VR to CP conversion is a mistake.

Please use NPC numerical of 49-56 for the tiered zones of old VR and show us at 50.

Maybe you can then do away with the email notifications from the old VR stuff in a minor patch update very soon

Or

Just do notifications instead of emails but I'd prefer neither.
    Maybe :smiley:
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on June 14, 2016 9:14PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to give me these mails only when I gain a new CP. I've been playing on my lowbies a lot this week, so I only noticed new mails when I played a little on my Vets.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get them every day on my 7 level 50 characters. In case of I forget I already have the cp cap for the future cap increase, probably.
  • Deceptive_Yoshi
    Deceptive_Yoshi
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on hitting champion point 160 my man.
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I detect zero sarcasm in OP's post.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there cake?

baby-got-cake-meme_zps92jwjshk.jpg
    Been there, got the Molag Bal polymorph.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By Azura, by Azura by Azura! Congratulations Great (CP 160) Champion!!!

adoringfan.png

Edited by LMar on June 14, 2016 11:05PM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg lol that mail is sooo annoying... Wish it had some gold attached at least LOL
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe just don't use CPs
    Meaning this VR to CP conversion is a mistake.

Please use NPC numerical of 49-56 for the tiered zones of old VR and show us at 50.

Maybe you can then do away with the email notifications from the old VR stuff in a minor patch update very soon

Or

Just do notifications instead of emails but I'd prefer neither.
    Maybe :smiley:

This is truly inspired, just like the Orsinium architecture (or so I've heard from a certain High Elf visitor near the Museum).

To amend my original idea, let's add 209 notifications to the 209 emails; after all, we wouldn't want players to miss all their pats on the back!!! Maybe emails should also be sent to your account email....
    Edited by Morimizo on June 15, 2016 7:05PM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's nothing compared to the guild update messages that won't go away, relog and they are back, delete on one character, they're still there on all the others. ZOS 'fixed' this problem several months ago in that, if you delete the notifications on one character, they delete on all... but with DB update, guess what, they are not deleting from all characters and many times once deleted, log out, log back in and guild notifications are back on SAME character that just deleted them. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Has anyone else notified you of this returning guild notification problem?
    Edited by ADarklore on June 15, 2016 2:25AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That endlessly recurring mail is driving me up the wall tbh, I log in, get mail notification, wonder if I sold something whilst I was logged off - no another bloomin' Champion 160 mail.

Edit: and yes @ADarklore - the recurring MOTD problem is also really annoying. :/
    Edited by Epona222 on June 15, 2016 2:25AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! but, do you actually feel like a champion now that you've all 160? Cause at 100, it sure doesn't feel much of a difference. Health bar still draining like crazy by hits by V16 enemies and would love to be able to stand toe to toe with a V16 world boss without getting fried right away. Maybe getting all 160 cp will allow such.
  • hingarthuub17_ESO
    hingarthuub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of surprised that this incessant email wasn't just turned off in the latest patch.
  • istateres
    istateres
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of surprised that this incessant email wasn't just turned off in the latest patch.

I'm shocked you are shocked! No one should be shocked that this happened, that it continues, now that it may continue for weeks.

I would be shocked only if it was still occurring in August (2016).
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morimizo wrote: »
    Now that we receive these emails with every CP character everyday, giving us even more reason to be unquestionably the universe's prime example of amazing awesomeness, why stop there?

I propose also sending emails for EVERY CP you earn. Even the 1-9 for newcomers to the Champion ranks. Oh, and so no one feels left out, participation trophy for Level 1, and Congrats for Levels 2-49 as well. So what is that, 209 emails per character, per day, helping lift the egos of the gaming elite?

Also, the Crown Store ad when we log in is brilliant, but WAY underused. I propose instituting a full screen pop-up Crown Store ad whenever a player accesses the bank (Marketing: "You're depositing gold in this account, why not some real money in the Crown Store account?), accesses any Guild Store (You're spending gold here, why not in the Crown Store too?"), and as you engage the final boss in any Group Dungeon or Trial ("You're about to obtain some nifty new loot, why not celebrate your hard-earned victory by splurging in the Crown Store?"), as well as randomly during any in-game moment, whether harvesting a resource node or load screens during the entrance to a delve, there are so many great opportunities for product placement!!

I also strongly suggest adjusting the Guild Store interface, because it's way too user-friendly and easy to exploit. Start with a 20-digit alphanumeric password to enter each and every Guild Store, even your own guild's. Then, get rid of all that sorting stuff; just lump it all together, and bring the magic and happiness of the Bargain Bin at a discount store to life! Once a player chooses an item, transfer them to a random spot in the Maelstrom arena, and have an "Auction" for it. Place a bid, and if the creatures like the offer, you might survive the coming onslaught. If they don't, well, you might be treated to "how many enemies can we fit on the screen at once?" Die, and get ported back to the Guild Store to try again. Oh, and enter the password again.

Just trying to help.

Cheers.

This.
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    By Azura, by Azura by Azura! Congratulations Great (CP 160) Champion!!!

adoringfan.png

If the email ever gets removed, why not a new version of the Adoring Fan as an Assistant?

I mean, who really needs a portable Banker or Fence, when you can have someone following you and incessantly extolling your virtues in the wilderness to all in sundry?

Probably should be like most of the NPCs though, and only have one, maybe two things to say. IMMERSIVE.
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANNNNNDDDD....still not fixed.

AWESOME.

Could we please have this email also sent to our account email in multiplicity every day? When I wake every morning, I'm never really sure what champion level any of my characters are, and this helps remind me. Kind of like tattooing it on my forehead backwards, so I can read it in the mirror. Except it would be a washable, temporary tattoo, that would need to be reapplied every night before I go to bed.

#One DamEmail. I mean, Tamriel.
    Edited by Morimizo on June 20, 2016 3:42PM
  • WanderingJarlPuncher
    i only deleted 24 since this morning. zenimax could you send us one each and every minutes PER CP we earned Per chars? would make around 417 X 5 X60X24 = XXXXXXX amount of mail about cp
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet I sold something.... ***!
  • istateres
    istateres
    ✭✭✭✭
    In what version will this be fixed??

2.4.8, 2.4.9, 2.4.10, . . .

My vote, 2.4.10
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    istateres wrote: »
    In what version will this be fixed??

2.4.8, 2.4.9, 2.4.10, . . .

My vote, 2.4.10

My vote is for 4.7.15, sometime in 2019, when people's cries about the broken OP Champion system is replaced with "Participation Points" system, which is freely given upon logging into the game for the first time, and will increase every stat by .05%.

Don't dispute my vote, I HATH GLIMPSED AN ELDER SCROLL.

And yes, I can type without looking.
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, according to Natch Potes 2.4.10, this email has been fixed.

Ehhh...NOPE. Still getting the fabulous, informative emails detailing my inherent awesomeness for reaching CP 160.

At least you tried. But Uncle Sheo won't let it be removed. Too much fun irritating the mortals.
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭

Ehhh...NOPE. Still getting the fabulous, informative emails detailing my inherent awesomeness for reaching CP 160.

At least you tried. But Uncle Sheo won't let it be removed. Too much fun irritating the mortals.

Actually haven't got any today so far even doing a round of my characters.

Maybe they were leftovers you didn't delete?
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knaxia wrote: »

Actually haven't got any today so far even doing a round of my characters.

Maybe they were leftovers you didn't delete?

No, every chr had the email, and I ALWAYS delete them. Congrats on it working for you?!?