Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did them with a guild. You must be non grouped. they clean (and take scroll), then you read books as being stealth. don't engage any ennemy, don't heal.

Good luck to find mates for those two ;)

PS: As the pts is actually, there is still the draugr in the eidetic, so with soh, it will be still not doable. ( + the 8 books in cyro bases)
    But it should change because there is still 3 missing craft collections too.
    Edited by Ayantir on July 18, 2016 2:07PM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made an excel list of my own for notes I could not find because they were missing or bugged. Unfortunately it is on Excel and I do not know how to paste it neatly from pivot table to google sheets or here.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just read my 2900th lorebook and something flashed across the screen - rather like an achievement - that said "Awakened Mind" I think, but I cannot figure out what it did or where to view that or anything. I had opened my map right after reading the book in question to mark the position for future reference..so it was sorta obscured...

Anyone know what this is?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    ( + the 8 books in cyro bases)

Thanks for the advice, I am in a mostly PvE guild so that will be a challenge.

You say 8 books in Cyrodiil bases but I only see the 3 Grand Warlord Letters and Respectful Greetings from Am-Shadal (DC base) that are unobtainable by enemy alliance players.

I know there are some other books behind the gates but you can actually get to those (long sneak in my case for the "Perfect Hiding Place" behind the AD gates). I know there is one on the EP side "Guise of Woodcutter" (I am EP so that was mostly easy, would have been easier with lorebooks addon lol) and I don't recall one DC side..although maybe I should take a DC toon and explore just in case...
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a DC toon, searched myself, nothing found, and I got the hiden books in the middle of nowhere behind the ennemy gates, they were interesting to grab !

The 8 9 books are (As a DC) :

AD eastern :

Aldmeri scouting efforts
    Progress inquiry: cyrodiil
    Letter to grand warlord sorcalin

AD Western :

Dominion Military Recruitment

EP Northen :

Conquier Cyrodiil for the Pact!
    Letter to Grand Warlord Zimmeron
    Chastisement from Zimmeron
    A Warning from Zimmeron

EP Southern :

Pact Recruitment

Mix wrote: »
    I just read my 2900th lorebook and something flashed across the screen - rather like an achievement - that said "Awakened Mind" I think, but I cannot figure out what it did or where to view that or anything. I had opened my map right after reading the book in question to mark the position for future reference..so it was sorta obscured...

Anyone know what this is?

It's me :)

I discretly added some little something for some Lorebooks "achievements". Good luck for the next one !
    Edited by Ayantir on July 19, 2016 4:14PM
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the long post.

This is a list of books that are bugged or missing (not at the sourced location) for me (using the UESP log and the addon to check locations for all books listed here):

Crafting Books
    A Request for Relief
    Craglorn Secrets
    The Trial of Fire
    The Trial of Martial Knowledge
    The Wonders of Craglorn
    Criminal Correspondances
    A perfect Score
    It's the Hunt that Counts
    Smuggler's Note
    Taking tolls!
    Tsanji's Ship Records
    Daedric Cults
    Glorious Upheavel
    Here to Stay
    How long?
    Journal of Culanwe
    Or Else
    The Excavation of Ouze
    There Are Ways
    Thwarting the Daedra: Dagon's Cult
    Time to Strike!
    Diaries and Logs
    Gordag's Journal
    Nirwaen's Diary
    Not That Bad
    The Guise of Woodcutter
    Uggissar's Diary
    Final Words
    A Death Desired
    Avenge Us!
    Azara's Note
    Final Words
    Grida's Note to Darlof
    Hubert's Notes
    Kalodar's Letter
    Lieutenant Jascien's Last Missive
    Lucius' Note
    Might as Well Die Fighting
    No Quarantine for Us
    Risa's Journal
    Serpent Hollow Observations
    Troll Socialization Research Notes
    Vareldur's Journal
    Hearts and Flowers
    Feyne Vildan's Diary
    I Count the Nights
    Nedras' Journal
    Picnic Note
    The First of The Letters
    Hew's Bane Bookshelf
    King Farangel's Ode to Wayrest
    Letter to Lady Sulima
    Lord Wallavir's Wedding Invitation
    The Bleak Veil Endures
    Houses, Shops, and Trade
    A Merchant's Guide to Valenwood
    Aera's Household Notes
    Contracts and Bounties
    Eiman's Fishy Secrets
    Quartermaster's Report
    Roost Smuggler's Ledger
    Small Meals, Fast Meals
    Supplies and Sundries
    The Tava's Bounty Ledger
    Tryn's Smithing Notes
    Valyia's Cargo Manifest
    Letters and Missives
    A Reminder from The Judge
    Letter Home
    Letter to Artisan's Craftworks
    Letter to Belya
    Letter to Egranor
    Letter to Headman Bhosek
    Letter to Seyne
    The Lurching Dead
    Lore and Culture
    Against The Snakes
    The Distributed Soul
    Mysteries and Clues
    Captain Izad's Letter
    Forgotten Tome
    Khasaad's Treasure Map
    Larelleis
    Morilatta
    The Clues, Dam Your Eyes
    The Mage's Cipher
    Valeric's Journal
    Wenayasille
    Notes and Memos
    Closing Performance Notes
    Eyes of The Queen Only
    Follow-Up Performance Notes
    For Donel from Father
    Note from Commander Derre
    Note from Gullveig
    Note from Orlugash
    Note in Bag in Vvardenfell Silk
    Note to Arida
    Opening Performance Notes
    Plea to Maxinimus
    Somday It'll Be Just You
    Stay Far from the Roots
    Orsinium Archive
    Agolas' Journal
    Grazdar's Notes: Hammer's Bypass
    Invitation to Orsinium
    Winterborn's Note
    Personal Journals
    Albus' Journal
    Drublog Shaman's Journal
    Jofnir's Journal
    Journal of a Tsona Priest, Part Two
    Journal of a Z'en Priest
    Old Drublog Journal
    The Journal of Darien Gautier
    The Journal of Indring the Patient
    The Journal of Vivien Armene
    White Rose Guard's Journal
    Plots and Schemes
    Culmination and Success
    Imperial Mutiny!
    List of Targets
    On Activation
    Skuldafn Orders
    Spymaster Ramorgol's Orders
    Tancano's Journal
    To the Veiled Masters
    Unmarked Pages
    Research Notes
    Adainaz' Journal
    Ealcil's Notes, Page 1
    Ealcil's Notes, Page 2
    Ealcil's Notes, Page 3
    Nimriell's Research
    Rituals and Revelations
    Dead Man's Drop
    Tales of Tamriel
    Singed Page
    Sumiril's Book, Passage 1
    Sumiril's Book, Passage 2
    Sumiril's Book, Passage 3
    Sumiril's Book, Passage 4
    Sumiril's Book, Passage 5
    Sumiril's Book, Passage 6
    The Devoted and The Deranged
    Great House Mottos (Annotated)
    Oath of the Shadows Watch
    Shezarr and the Divines
    Worship in Fanacas
    The World and Its Creatures
    Heart of Valenwood
    The Founding of Bloodtoil
    The March Explored, Chapter 1
    Words of the Poets
    A Less Rude Song
    Angalayond
    Destroyer's Rest
    Ode to Oinkers
    Truths of the North
    Wrothgar Writings
    Ancient Nord Tablet
    Permit of Trade
    The House of Orsimer Glories
    Turog ag Krazak
    Edited by BlackEar on July 19, 2016 5:24PM
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

• WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I found another dark brotherhood writing that cannot be accessed. "Letter to the Grand Chanter" cannot be accessed after the quest related to it is complete. The chanter's office is closed.
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
    Playing since October 2013
    • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
    • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
    • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
    vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I discretly added some little something for some Lorebooks "achievements". Good luck for the next one !

I got those too ! I figured out it was you. And I guess it's also you asking whether we actually read all those books ;-)

I loved this idea, was fun and not invasive at all. GG ! :-)

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wow, I didn't know you could even do that with an addon, that is awesome and neat little addition:D

@Ayantir I will have a look at all those alliance area books and make sure none are alliance restricted (and if they are I will add them to our list) Is there a way we can report books in Lorebooks that are not found at the target location? I noticed that some of the ones that go into the quest inventory have been marked in strange places (ie. Winterborn Note in the Rift, you originally pick it up in the harpy/hagraven cave in Wrothgar.)

@BlackEar Great list! I will go through these and either get you a location or add them to the master list in the first post.

@gkmichelb14a_ESO Oh, thank you, I will add this to our master list.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I found another dark brotherhood writing that cannot be accessed. "Letter to the Grand Chanter" cannot be accessed after the quest related to it is complete. The chanter's office is closed.

In the meantime you probably can access this area by grouping with someone on that quest:)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Sorry for the long post.

This is a list of books that are bugged or missing (not at the sourced location) for me (using the UESP log and the addon to check locations for all books listed here):

Crafting Books
    A Request for Relief - I found this on a bookshelf in Deshaan's mages' guild; it is a random bookshelf book from what I can tell

Craglorn Secrets
    The Trial of Fire - Rahni'Za, School of Warriors, iirc they are all found in building/library right before you go into the dark caves
    The Trial of Martial Knowledge - see above
    The Wonders of Craglorn - added to Have You Seen? list.

Criminal Correspondances
    A perfect Score - Shadowfen, SW of the White Rose Prison icon, 24x62
    It's the Hunt that Counts - Quest starting letter, looted from body of Tappo once you goad him into a fight; Cyrodiil; north shore of lake S of Kingscrest Cavern, 81x27, read it in your quest inventory if needed.
    Smuggler's Note - there are 2 of these; one is in Deshaan in Forgotten Crypts and the other is in the Smuggler's Tunnel in Mathiisen, a quest locked area
    Taking tolls! - Cyrodiil, EP southern gate area, 91x27, it is at the base of the bridge and does glow
    Tsanji's Ship Records - inside Tsanji's Hideout, quest area, I got in by asking a person questing there nicely for an invite:)

Daedric Cults
    Glorious Upheavel - IC bookshelf (random)
    Here to Stay - inside veteran City of Ash, I can't recall where exactly, but I found them all when I went in based on the lorebooks position on the map in there.
    How long? - see above
    Thwarting the Daedra: Dagon's Cult - IC bookshelf (random)
    Time to Strike! - South EP area behind the gate, 89x26

Diaries and Logs
    Nirwaen's Diary -
    Not That Bad -
    The Guise of Woodcutter - EP southern gate area, 90x35, iirc there is a downed tree and cart nearby, it is about where lorebooks says it is.

Final Words
    Avenge Us! - Cyrodiil, 71x68
    Azara's Note - After Q should be in the West-most house in Vlastarus, on the desk iirc
    Final Words - Cyrodiil, in Bruma after quest, the big house with quest givers in it.
    Grida's Note to Dralof - Eastmarch, S of Ratmaster's Crawl at 46x60, it does NOT glow, this is the pool where you found the bathers before.
    Lieutenant Jascien's Last Missive - IF you did the quest, it will be on the desk in the big tent behind the Commander at Lion Guard Redoubt in Glenumbra. If you didn't do the quest (like me, because it isn't available once you find Lion Guard Redoubt, there isn't a location)
    Lucius' Note - iirc this note is found during a repeatable quest from Weynon Priory (read in inventory)
    Might as Well Die Fighting - Cyrodiil, 87x41, near the tower by the anchor
    Risa's Journal - after quest, Tal'deic fortress 79x48, on a boulder near the quest turn in (glow?)
    Serpent Hollow Observations -
    Troll Socialization Research Notes - after quest, on a barrel by the woodworking area in Shornhelm

Hearts and Flowers
    I Count the Nights
    Nedras' Journal - After the Quest, Northpoint, Rivenspire, inside Gendinora's House.
    Picnic Note - SE of Hackdirt 20x49 (can't double check this one easily at the moment because we own nothing in Cyro)
    The First of The Letters - After Quest is in Hall of Wisdom, Reliquary Ruins, Grahtwood at 22x48 near the quest turn in

Hew's Bane Bookshelf
    Letter to Lady Sulima - Sulima mansion in Abah's Landing, in the room farthest W on the main floor on a desk.

Houses, Shops, and Trade
    Eiman's Fishy Secrets - Eiman and Rolunda's House, Bleakrock (you can still enter this house after the Bleakrock quests are complete)
    Quartermaster's Report
    The Tava's Bounty Ledger - Koeglin Village, Stormhave, after Q is on the dock on a barrel across from Betram Oscent's House, 32x55
    Valyia's Cargo Manifest

Letters and Missives
    Letter to Belya - Cyrodiil, Cheydinhal, 80x40, after the quest, it is on Lorebooks in the correct spot.
    Letter to Egranor -
    The Lurching Dead -

Lore and Culture
    The Distributed Soul - IC Bookshelf (random)

Mysteries and Clues
    Forgotten Tome - Daggerfall Mages' Guild, on main floor in back alcove on the floor to the right as you walk in, Sandor Cottret and Rhanald tend to hang out in the alcove. 45x38
    The Clues, Dam Your Eyes - after quest, 29x80, south of the chest near a couple mudcrabs, does not glow
    The Mage's Cipher -
    Valeric's Journal -

Notes and Memos
    Closing Performance Notes - Kragenmoor, Stonefalls, after Q are on/beside the platform where the questgiver was. 46x45
    Follow-Up Performance Notes - see above
    Opening Performance Notes - see above
    Note from Commander Derre -
    Note from Gullveig - there are two copies of this after the Q, one glowing one by the door of Fullhelm Fort that reads wrong AND one to the S of the cellar building on top of a crate that does NOT glow but does read right, 89x60, thanks to @Whilhelmina for this location!
    Note from Orlugash -
    Note to Arida -
    Someday It'll Be Just You -

Orsinium Archive
    Agolas' Journal
    Invitation to Orsinium

Personal Journals
    Albus' Journal
    Jofnir's Journal

Plots and Schemes
    Imperial Mutiny!
    On Activation
    Skuldafn Orders
    Tancano's Journal
    Unmarked Pages

Research Notes
    Nimriell's Research

Tales of Tamriel
    Singed Page

Shezarr and the Divines: I found this on a Gold Coast Bookshelf (random)
    Worship in Fanacas

Heart of Valenwood

Words of the Poets
    Destroyer's Rest
    Ode to Oinkers
    Truths of the North

Wrothgar Writings
    Ancient Nord Tablet - inside the House of Orsimer Glories on the floor behind the table near Curator, this is after you've done the quest i believe

I am still going through your list and will add more locations/add more to master list later when I have more time to check on them:)
    Edited by Mix on August 8, 2016 4:39PM
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ayantir I will have a look at all those alliance area books and make sure none are alliance restricted (and if they are I will add them to our list) Is there a way we can report books in Lorebooks that are not found at the target location? I noticed that some of the ones that go into the quest inventory have been marked in strange places (ie. Winterborn Note in the Rift, you originally pick it up in the harpy/hagraven cave in Wrothgar.)

Thank you.

For now, I don't accept comments like "your book is not here" because it will be for 95% a "You did / didn't do X quest" as answer.

I prefer wait to have a more robust quest indication before this.
    I still have 15 mails / days of reports, and I don't want be the hotline of completionists. That's ZOS job.

The last 4% will be "READ THE TOOLTIP" because dungeon, vet mode, there is a stair, a cave, etc
    .. and maybe only 1% accurate reports.
    I already did a HUGE THING for this project.

Next version will fix books with same name. I have to check them all ingame myself, so that's why they were problematic.

Oh, and don't except to finish Eidetic for next patch, it'll still be undoable. Next one maybe.

PS to Everyone : If you're a completionist and don't find the last books. Before searching on UESP and all other things. Please install LoreBooks addon and check with Eidetic Memory filter enabled.

It has 99% of books with acurate data.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final Words
    Grida's Note to Darlof
    @BlackEar
    I'm pretty sure I found that one recently, either at or around the specified location. Where was this again?

EDIT: Forgot to post the lorebook name!
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on July 20, 2016 11:12AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I'm happy to see Letter from Kireth being available! Gold Coast Tomes is now 100% complete for me :)
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am still going through your list and will add more locations/add more to master list later when I have more time to check on them:)

Thank you but I know they are not available for me as I have checked all the locations :) either not spawning or locked behind a quest area. I reported them to ZOS hoping they will fix it in the future

Achievement hunter:

• ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    Thank you but I know they are not available for me as I have checked all the locations :) either not spawning or locked behind a quest area. I reported them to ZOS hoping they will fix it in the future

/lurk

(We're working on the fixes)
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstly, a big big thank you for making Lorebooks. For a new achievement hunter it's invaluable :D

Anyone know where or how I can find "Beware: Undercity Ruffians"?

I've tried the checking in Wayrest sewers in normal mode as it states and spent 10 minutes scouring every inch of the area around the coordinates.

Is it possible, with some other missing books, that either the game or Eidetic memory doesn't register some books read before they introduced the feature so they're forever lost? That's the only reason I can think of for not finding it as if I read it it would have been within a few weeks of launch.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is very odd Blackear. Have you completed all the quests in game? When I can find them on my main, who has done all the quests, they should be visible to everyone if they aren't bugged. I don't know why it would be character specific (unless there is a big difference between the NA and EU servers (if you are EU)? I did think the servers would be identical though. I removed all the books I know are bugged from your list. I do try to check every update in case one is fixed and isn't in the notes.

I will continue checking those on your list and will add any I cannot locate on my main to the master list.

@Ayantir That is very fair:) I was just curious. In a lot of cases the books I have trouble finding/are buggy are the quest related ones. Honestly, you cannot expect to get anywhere near complete on Eidetic if you haven't finished all the quests on your character.

@Junipus I think Undercity Ruffians is a poster on a wall in one of the narrower connecting tunnels, I accidentally located it before I even was thinking about completing Eidetic and remember thinking how easy that one was to miss.

@ZOS_RichLambert Thank you so much!
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    We've checked all of the books reported in this thread and have resolved the issues internally where appropriate. The fix should make it to the Live servers in a patch soon.
    • We've moved some of the books to make them more readily accessible.
    • We've made some of the books visible on all layers.
    • Some of the books were missing their book glow. This has been fixed.
    • Several books were never sourced in-game and have been removed from their collection. Namely "Hears-the-Wind's Note", "Note from Maryn", and "Khasaad's Treasure Map".

More specific details will be contained in the patch notes. Thanks for the reports!
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix Yes, odd indeed. I have completed all the quests in game that I have seen and I have scoured every nook and cranny. I have been playing since launch and only started hunting them on my main later in to the game. Perhaps they were phased out and never properly phased in again for my character? I am not sure, but it happened a lot where quest related notes were simply not there - even though I completed the quest. Admittedly I have not tried recreating the issue with any alts as I only play one character, so I am not sure this is a problem for newer players.

@Jekerl Thank you very much! That is thrilling to hear. I look forward to start hunting again :smile:
    Jekerl wrote: »

[*] We've made some of the books visible on all layers.
    is that in relation to the phasing issues?
    Edited by BlackEar on July 21, 2016 9:47PM

Achievement hunter:

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/lurk

(We're working on the fixes)
    We've checked all of the books reported in this thread and have resolved the issues internally where appropriate. The fix should make it to the Live servers in a patch soon.
    .../...
    More specific details will be contained in the patch notes. Thanks for the reports!

Thanks ZOS !

It's not only a "completionist's obsession". For us lore freaks, having "all the books" is simply a must.

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Several books were never sourced in-game and have been removed from their collection. Namely "Hears-the-Wind's Note", "Note from Maryn", and "Khasaad's Treasure Map".

You people are the absolute best. <3
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • thawks
    thawks
    ✭✭✭
    As an involuntary completionist I am ridiculously happy about this. Thanks a bunch :blush:
    Edited by thawks on July 22, 2016 12:06AM
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    Nice thread, helped me out quite a lot, the lorebooks addon even more so, I'm at around 2890.
    Hoping that the lovely lorebook patch that's coming up adds whatever I have left, would be amazing.
    Great job ladies, thanks for the help!
  • skrigger
    skrigger
    ✭✭✭

You're the best, thanks!!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ayantir

I am EP but somehow I have 98/98 for Military Orders and Reports. This must mean that Aldmeri Scouting Efforts, Progress Inquiry: Cyrodiil and Dominion Military Recruitment have locations other than in the AD bases. Sadly, I have had those books a long time and am not sure where I read them...

It looks to me like the books (as per Lorebooks) that are in the DC bases are:

Those Who Stood at Chalman Keep: also found at Chalman Keep
    Updated Instructions from Dortene: military orders and reports: have this, not sure from where
    Respectful Greetings from Am-Shadal
    Information Request from Emeric: military orders and reports: have this, not sure from where.
    Letter to Grand Warlord Dortene
    Subtropical Cyrodiil: A Speculation: this book is all over the place so not restricted.

So, somehow, I found these books so I don't want to say they are restricted access by Alliance. The only 3 I am missing from where I think they are only found in the Alliance Bases are:

Letter to Grand Warlord Sorcalin
    Letter to Grand Warlord Dortene
    Respectful Greetings from Am-Shadal

However, as I am EP, I have no idea about the books you listed for EP, so I will add all of those to the list unless some non-EP players have found them elsewhere and let us know.

• Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Letter from Kireth location Point.
    Anwil x490 y120

The Letter from Kireth can be found behind the house at the Anvil stables, atop a crate.
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    The Book "Offer of Amnesty" I cant find at the Thieves Refuge.?
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the long post.

Crafting Books
    A Request for Relief - I found this on a bookshelf in Deshaan's mages' guild; it is a random bookshelf book from what I can tell

Craglorn Secrets
    The Trial of Fire - Rahni'Za, School of Warriors, iirc they are all found in building/library right before you go into the dark caves
    The Trial of Martial Knowledge - see above
    The Wonders of Craglorn - added to Have You Seen? list.

Criminal Correspondances
    A perfect Score - Shadowfen, SW of the White Rose Prison icon, 24x62
    It's the Hunt that Counts - Quest starting letter, looted from body of Tappo once you goad him into a fight; Cyrodiil; north shore of lake S of Kingscrest Cavern, 81x27, read it in your quest inventory if needed.
    Smuggler's Note - there are 2 of these; one is in Deshaan in Forgotten Crypts and the other is in the Smuggler's Tunnel in Mathiisen, a quest locked area
    Taking tolls! - Cyrodiil, EP southern gate area, 91x27, it is at the base of the bridge and does glow
    Tsanji's Ship Records - inside Tsanji's Hideout, quest area, I got in by asking a person questing there nicely for an invite:)

Daedric Cults
    Glorious Upheavel - IC bookshelf (random)
    Here to Stay - inside veteran City of Ash, I can't recall where exactly, but I found them all when I went in based on the lorebooks position on the map in there.
    How long? - see above
    Thwarting the Daedra: Dagon's Cult - IC bookshelf (random) - I am missing this one too
    Time to Strike! - South EP area behind the gate, 89x26

Diaries and Logs
    Nirwaen's Diary -
    Not That Bad -
    The Guise of Woodcutter - EP southern gate area, 90x35, iirc there is a downed tree and cart nearby, it is about where lorebooks says it is.

Final Words
    Avenge Us! - Cyrodiil, 71x68
    Azara's Note - After Q should be in the West-most house in Vlastarus, on the desk iirc
    Final Words - Cyrodiil, in Bruma after quest, the big house with quest givers in it.
    Grida's Note to Dralof - Eastmarch, S of Ratmaster's Crawl at 46x60, it does NOT glow, this is the pool where you found the bathers before.
    Lieutenant Jascien's Last Missive - IF you did the quest, it will be on the desk in the big tent behind the Commander at Lion Guard Redoubt in Glenumbra. If you didn't do the quest (like me, because it isn't available once you find Lion Guard Redoubt, there isn't a location)
    Lucius' Note - iirc this note is found during a repeatable quest from Weynon Priory (read in inventory)
    Might as Well Die Fighting - Cyrodiil, 87x41, near the tower by the anchor
    Risa's Journal - after quest, Tal'deic fortress 79x48, on a boulder near the quest turn in (glow?)
    Serpent Hollow Observations -
    Troll Socialization Research Notes - after quest, on a barrel by the woodworking area in Shornhelm

Hearts and Flowers
    I Count the Nights
    Nedras' Journal - After the Quest, Northpoint, Rivenspire, inside Gendinora's House.
    Picnic Note - SE of Hackdirt 20x49 (can't double check this one easily at the moment because we own nothing in Cyro)
    The First of The Letters - After Quest is in Hall of Wisdom, Reliquary Ruins, Grahtwood at 22x48 near the quest turn in

Hew's Bane Bookshelf
    Letter to Lady Sulima - Sulima mansion in Abah's Landing, in the room farthest W on the main floor on a desk.

Houses, Shops, and Trade
    Eiman's Fishy Secrets - Eiman and Rolunda's House, Bleakrock (you can still enter this house after the Bleakrock quests are complete)
    Quartermaster's Report
    The Tava's Bounty Ledger - Koeglin Village, Stormhave, after Q is on the dock on a barrel across from Betram Oscent's House, 32x55
    Valyia's Cargo Manifest

Letters and Missives
    Letter to Belya - Cyrodiil, Cheydinhal, 80x40, after the quest, it is on Lorebooks in the correct spot.
    Letter to Egranor -
    The Lurching Dead -

Lore and Culture
    The Distributed Soul - IC Bookshelf (random)

Mysteries and Clues
    Forgotten Tome - Daggerfall Mages' Guild, on main floor in back alcove on the floor to the right as you walk in, Sandor Cottret and Rhanald tend to hang out in the alcove. 45x38
    Larelleis -
    Morilatta -
    The Clues, Dam Your Eyes - after quest, 29x80, south of the chest near a couple mudcrabs, does not glow
    The Mage's Cipher -
    Valeric's Journal -
    Wenayasille -

Notes and Memos
    Closing Performance Notes - Kragenmoor, Stonefalls, after Q are on/beside the platform where the questgiver was. 46x45
    Follow-Up Performance Notes - see above
    Opening Performance Notes - see above
    Note from Commander Derre -
    Note from Gullveig - there are two copies of this after the Q, one glowing one by the door of Fullhelm Fort that reads wrong AND one to the S of the cellar building on top of a crate that does NOT glow but does read right, 89x60, thanks to @Whilhelmina for this location!
    Note from Orlugash -
    Note to Arida -
    Someday It'll Be Just You -

Orsinium Archive
    Agolas' Journal
    Invitation to Orsinium

Personal Journals
    Albus' Journal
    Jofnir's Journal

Plots and Schemes
    Imperial Mutiny!
    On Activation
    Skuldafn Orders
    Tancano's Journal
    Unmarked Pages

Research Notes
    Nimriell's Research

Tales of Tamriel
    Singed Page

Shezarr and the Divines: I found this on a Gold Coast Bookshelf (random)
    Worship in Fanacas

Heart of Valenwood

Words of the Poets
    Angalayond
    Destroyer's Rest
    Ode to Oinkers
    Truths of the North

Wrothgar Writings
    Ancient Nord Tablet - inside the House of Orsimer Glories on the floor behind the table near Curator, this is after you've done the quest i believe

Wich Quest I need for Azaras Note at Vlastarus?
    You know??
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay! Thanks Zos! Gotta read 'em all!
    PC/EU DC