The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Kyoma wrote: »
    Anybody happen to know if Invitation to Morrowind can be found somewhere in the world as well? I still have it in my inventory but I cannot read it anymore and apparently I didn't read it when it was a quest item.
    Small bump, anybody know anything to help me? :(

Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Anybody happen to know if Invitation to Morrowind can be found somewhere in the world as well? I still have it in my inventory but I cannot read it anymore and apparently I didn't read it when it was a quest item.

Hi,

Read the pinned paper "Adventurer's Wanted!" next to one of this point

Grathwood => Elden Root
    "Dominion Navigator" 62.17x45.68

Rivenspire => Stromhelm
    "Covenant Navigator" 57.51x62.70

Deshaan =>Mournhold
    "Pact Navigator" 29.34x52.93

Good Luck
    Edited by wolf2017 on July 11, 2017 11:21AM
    Regards

WFX
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    wolf2017 wrote: »

Hi,

Read the pinned paper "Adventurer's Wanted!" next to one of this point

Grathwood => Elden Root
    "Dominion Navigator" 62.17x45.68

Rivenspire => Stromhelm
    "Covenant Navigator" 57.51x62.70

Deshaan =>Mournhold
    "Pact Navigator" 29.34x52.93

Good Luck
    That's not the one I'm talking about, I already read that one before posting and it marked a different book. Edit: That's "Morrowind Needs You"
    Edited by Kyoma on July 11, 2017 12:03PM
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Today ZOS light shines upon us all.

The following books will be fixed/available on the PTS:

Torug at the Summit
    A Guide to Dwemer Mega-Structures
    Firuth’s Writ
    Note from Commander Derre
    How to Use the Total Inverter
    The Scrolls of the Incarnates
    Chodala's Writings
    Letter to Kharekh gra-Bagrat
    Letter to Marshal Hlaren
    Magister’s Writ
    Slave Testimony from Arano Plantation
    Eyes of the Queen Only

Also:

Added “Wakener's Sermon” to the Criminal Correspondence collection.
    Added Arowende's Diary Pages to the Diaries and Logs collection.
    Added the following books to the Handbills, Posters, and Decrees collection:
    For Glory!
    House Redoran Proclamation
    Added the following books to the Hearts and Flowers collection:
    “My Dearest Love” has been added to Hearts and Flowers collection.
    “HERE LIES KE'VAL” has been added to Hearts and Flowers collection.
    Added the tax records found in Pulk to the Houses, Shops, and Trade collection.
    Added the following books to the Letters and Missives collection:
    Bothamul's Orders
    Come to Vvardenfell!
    Note to Amado
    Added “The Library of Andule” to the Lore and Culture collection.
    Added the following books to the Mysteries and Clues collection:
    Black Snails Shipping Notice
    Bloody Note
    Captain's Note
    Freshly Penned Note
    Honored Ancestors
    Letter to Savarak
    My Golden Child
    Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List
    Unfinished Report
    Very Old Note
    Added “Notice to All Research Assistants” to the Notes and Memos collection.
    Added the following books to the Research Notes collection:
    Kwama Breeding Research Notes (Flora)
    Proven Moon Sugar Fertilization Techniques
    Added “Note from Jeegren” to Hightide Hollow.
    Added “Wise-woman's Journal Page” to the Vvardenfell Volumes collection.
    Added “Lord Vivec’s Questions” to the Worlds of the Poets collection.

Praise Vivec.

CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    Today ZOS light shines upon us all.

The following books will be fixed/available on the PTS:

Torug at the Summit
    A Guide to Dwemer Mega-Structures
    Firuth’s Writ
    Note from Commander Derre
    How to Use the Total Inverter
    The Scrolls of the Incarnates
    Chodala's Writings
    Letter to Kharekh gra-Bagrat
    Letter to Marshal Hlaren
    Magister’s Writ
    Slave Testimony from Arano Plantation
    Eyes of the Queen Only

Also:

Added “Wakener's Sermon” to the Criminal Correspondence collection.
    Added Arowende's Diary Pages to the Diaries and Logs collection.
    Added the following books to the Handbills, Posters, and Decrees collection:
    For Glory!
    House Redoran Proclamation
    Added the following books to the Hearts and Flowers collection:
    “My Dearest Love” has been added to Hearts and Flowers collection.
    “HERE LIES KE'VAL” has been added to Hearts and Flowers collection.
    Added the tax records found in Pulk to the Houses, Shops, and Trade collection.
    Added the following books to the Letters and Missives collection:
    Bothamul's Orders
    Come to Vvardenfell!
    Note to Amado
    Added “The Library of Andule” to the Lore and Culture collection.
    Added the following books to the Mysteries and Clues collection:
    Black Snails Shipping Notice
    Bloody Note
    Captain's Note
    Freshly Penned Note
    Honored Ancestors
    Letter to Savarak
    My Golden Child
    Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List
    Unfinished Report
    Very Old Note
    Added “Notice to All Research Assistants” to the Notes and Memos collection.
    Added the following books to the Research Notes collection:
    Kwama Breeding Research Notes (Flora)
    Proven Moon Sugar Fertilization Techniques
    Added “Note from Jeegren” to Hightide Hollow.
    Added “Wise-woman's Journal Page” to the Vvardenfell Volumes collection.
    Added “Lord Vivec’s Questions” to the Worlds of the Poets collection.

Praise Vivec.

Still no Valyia's Cargo Manifest? If anyone could access the PTS and check if it's there?
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000
      DC - Alena-Draco - Dunmer Magicka Templar

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vMoL HM (Dro-m'Athra Destroyer)
      • vHoF HM (Tick-Tock Tormentor/The Dynamo)
      • vAS HM (Saintly Saviour/Immortal Redeemer)
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)
      • vDSR (Reef Guardian HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP
      • vVA Flawless (Spirit Slayer)

Dungeons
      • vFL HM (Leave No Bone Unbroken)
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vMoS HM (Apex Predator)
      • vFV HM (Relentless Raider)
      • vDoM HM (Depths Defier)
      • vLoM HM (Nature's Wrath)
      • vMGF HM (Defanged the Devourer)
      • vIcereach HM (No Rest for the Wicked/Storm Foe)
      • vUG HM (In Defiance of Death/Bonecaller's Bane)
      • vSG HM
      • vCT HM (Bane of Thorns)
      • vBDV HM (Ardent Bibliophile)
      • vCauldron HM (Subterranean Smasher)
      • vRPB HM (Bastion Breaker/of the Silver Rose)
      • vDC HM (Battlespire's Best/The Dreaded)
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vERE HM (Invaders' Bane)
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
      • vSH HM (Magnastylus in the Making/Curator's Champion)
      • vBS HM (Temporal Tempest)
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that some book still missed the fix :( (but all those fixed books are a nice start)

Diaries & Logs > Captain Black sword journal.....never found, maybe a translation bug or something?
    Notes and Memos > Plea to Maximinus......never found, maybe in cyro? (the content is available on internet)
    Research Notes > Adainaz's Journal.....in darkshade caverns maybe? couldn't check it yet on pts
    VVanderfell vvolumes > Seythen's journal.....never found, neither during quest nor after (seythen family was about to move in another city, maybe it's in another location than Vos?)
    VVanderfell vvolumes > Teas and Tisanes for aches and pains.....briefly available only during quest in Suran(the quest that rewards the furnishing ball of wool for housing)
    Words of the Poets > A Less Rude Song......never found (since beta?), maybe an easter egg?
    i guess there's many others out there....so don't stop the bug reports! :D
    PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 60K+ Achievement Points
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the PTS notes were great ^^ I'm wondering about Seythen's Journal though :)
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could someone please tell me where to find "The Fickle Nature of Mudcrabs"? I've been all over the mage's guild in Davon's Watch (where Lorebooks has it marked), but can't seem to find it.

The only other book giving me this much trouble is "A Call to the Worthy" somewhere in Kvatch, which I still haven't been able to find.

Still can't find "The Fickle Nature of Mudcrabs." Is it one of those that's randomly and spontaneously in bookcases throughout the world, but nowhere else?

Turns out "A Call to the Worthy" is what begins the "Sweetroll Killer" quest, so I don't have access to it yet. I will, though, so I'm not worried there.

And Valyia's Cargo Manifest is the MIA book in Deshaan, but that's a known bug (at least to us), so I'm not going to worry about that one.

Still could use help finding "The Fickle Nature of Mudcrabs," however.
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    That's not the one I'm talking about, I already read that one before posting and it marked a different book. Edit: That's "Morrowind Needs You"

Sry, my bad

I think you'll be able to read the book after next patch, maybe it's related to this bug :
    Fixed an issue where the Invitation to Morrowind would appear at the level of the character that first received the mail, which would prevent your lower level characters from reading it.
    Regards

WFX
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    Can "Red Exile Instructions" also be read after quest? For some reason it didn't register in mine--even though there was no way I could complete the quest in Vvardenfell without picking up the lorebook
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
    Playing since October 2013
    • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
    • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
    • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
    vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Hi all

Very good news coming from the PTS (version 3.1.0 coming in august)

I've been there and I found some of the bugged books
    I can tell you that "Valyia's Cargo Manifest" is accessible !
    UPD 2017-07-28 : Was directly accessible (without doing quest) on PTS 3.1.0 starting with a fresh character. I retried on PTS 3.1.2 when my character was copied, it's not there anymore :(
    Deshaan - Obsidian Gorge @ 31,77 x 45,99 (same location has before)
    Z0XMLso.jpg

I also found "Note from Jeegren"
    Stonefall - Hightide Hollow @ 45,86 x 40,08 (new location)
    6a6sI3X.jpg

"Eye of the Queen Only"
    Shadowfen - Stromhold Guild Hall @ 85,56 x 39,10 (new location => on the table no more at the bottom of the stairs)
    8VBgera.jpg

"Note from Commander Derre"
    The Rift - The Lion's Den (Public Dungeon) @ 19,55 x 28,95 (new location)
    5UFdVqt.jpg

ORSINIUM

"Torug at the Summit, Complete Translation"
    Wrothgar - Sorrow @ 33,38 x 22,78 (new location, appears once quest finished)
    S5QUGtc.jpg

"Letter to Baloth Bloodtusk"
    Wrothgar - Arakaul's Memory @ 59,17 x 63,01 (normal location, during quest) Haven't seen it pop after quest, maybe I shouldn't have click on it during quest :(

I will update the list if I find others

Edited by wolf2017 on July 28, 2017 9:13AM
    Regards

WFX
  • Rainchii
    Rainchii
    ✭✭
    @Kyoma

If you start a new character and go to Seyda Neen and complete the quest in the Governor's Office, it should give you items + the book. You can then deposit this book into your bank and withdraw it on older toons to read it. This method worked for me personally.
    Edited by Rainchii on July 18, 2017 1:35PM
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Rainchii wrote: »
    @Kyoma

If you start a new character and go to Seyda Neen and complete the quest in the Governor's Office, it should give you items + the book. You can then deposit this book into your bank and withdraw it on older toons to read it. This method worked for me personally.
    Thanks, will try that. :)

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It seems that some book still missed the fix :( (but all those fixed books are a nice start)

Diaries & Logs > Captain Black sword journal.....never found, maybe a translation bug or something?
    Notes and Memos > Plea to Maximinus......never found, maybe in cyro? (the content is available on internet)
    Research Notes > Adainaz's Journal.....in darkshade caverns maybe? couldn't check it yet on pts
    VVanderfell vvolumes > Seythen's journal.....never found, neither during quest nor after (seythen family was about to move in another city, maybe it's in another location than Vos?)
    VVanderfell vvolumes > Teas and Tisanes for aches and pains.....briefly available only during quest in Suran(the quest that rewards the furnishing ball of wool for housing)
    Words of the Poets > A Less Rude Song......never found (since beta?), maybe an easter egg?

Just letting you know we've passed this list along to the team to review. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭

Just letting you know we've passed this list along to the team to review. Thanks!

Awesome! Can you add Red Exile Instructions from Vvardenfell too?
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
    Playing since October 2013
    • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
    • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
    • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
    vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    "Letter to Baloth Bloodtusk"
    Wrothgar - Arakaul's Memory @ 59,17 x 63,01 (normal location, during quest) Haven't seen it pop after quest, maybe I shouldn't have click on it during quest :(

I checked it out tonight and couldn't find it any where. I checked all over the camp, in the tomb and by where you enter that quest area at, to no avail.

Letter to an Aldarch and the others at Torinaan that show up after finishing the quests there are still bugged and can't be interacted with.
    Shipyard Workers, Take Warning! is still missing. It seems to vanish when the area changes phases towards the end of the quest there.
    KIDNAPPING! is still missing too. It seems to vanish when the Tava's Blessing area changes phases, oddly enough.
  • Rainchii
    Rainchii
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Is it possible to add these 2 books to the list as well? These were never fixed.
    - 'Hadmal's Journal, Page 7' from Mysteries and Clues
    - 'Snowmead's Missive' from Notes and Memos
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Sounomi wrote: »

I checked it out tonight and couldn't find it any where. I checked all over the camp, in the tomb and by where you enter that quest area at, to no avail.

@Sounomi My list is the book that are fixed in version 3.1.0 ie the version that is currently live on the PTS not on the regular NA & EU servers
    Regards

WFX
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Sounomi wrote: »

@Sounomi My list is the book that are fixed in version 3.1.0 ie the version that is currently live on the PTS not on the regular NA & EU servers

I'm referring to the PTS as well. I checked on there and couldn't find the book anywhere.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could someone please tell me where to find "The Fickle Nature of Mudcrabs"? I've been all over the mage's guild in Davon's Watch (where Lorebooks has it marked), but can't seem to find it.

The only other book giving me this much trouble is "A Call to the Worthy" somewhere in Kvatch, which I still haven't been able to find.
    The Lorebook add-on pin for "The Fickle Nature of Mudcrabs" is inaccurate. According to its library listing, the book could be anywhere in Stonefalls. At least one of my 4 characters has found it, but I cannot recall which ones have found it or where.

"A Call To The Worthy" pin in Kvatch is also misleading. According to its library listing "Gold Coast - Gold Coast" I assume that it can be found anywhere in the Gold Coast.

How the game software decides the exact location of any books like these, I have no clue. But they are not the only ones that I have found in unexpected places, usually without an Eidetic filter pin for them on the Map for the location where I found them.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey All, glad to see many PTS book hunters on here!

Several of the new books added in 3.1.0 to the Eidetic Memory don't have an after-quest location. I reported them all and will check them after the PTS is up..sometime tomorrow.

@Qyrk I have the Dwemer Mega-Structure book on PC-NA :)
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Hey All, glad to see many PTS book hunters on here!

Hehe, the bad part of this is that you will have work to do updating the first post of this thread :p:p:p

In PTS 3.1.2 patch note :
    30ydo17a8u7i.png
    Eidetic Memory
    • The following books can now be found after completing their associated quests:
      • Ode to Ethrandora
      • Ritual of Appeasement
      • Teas and Tisanes for Aches and Pains

Will go check if there are more ...
    Regards

WFX
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    I'm checking the books on pts and so far i found:
    VVanderfell vvolumes > Teas and Tisanes for aches and pains can be found in Suran post-quest 57.96 X 76.00 (addon used: Map Coordinates by Garkin) beside Tilenra Sildreth
    Lore and Culture > The Song of Pelinal, Vol. 10 - Alliance Base in Cyro, beside Sacerdote Aloisia (red priest speaking to npc about pelinal blessing and so on, close to where you pick the quest for midyear mayhem event) [we have 1-8 and 10 but not 9? something is odd with this guy :neutral: ]
    Handbills, Posters and Decrees > For Glory! Gladiators quarter in vivec city (maybe available too at fake BG entrances?)
    VVanderfell VVolumes > Chodala's writings in a tent close to ald'ruhn wayshrine 34.56 X 49.05
    i'll keep looking for others....and hoping for the best :)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wolf2017 For Valyia's Cargo Manifest did you do the Obsidian Gorge quests? I ran through the quests there yesterday and the book phased out once the quests were completed...just like it does on Live:(

Please remember to check the spreadsheet as I update it faster than the main post.

Copied from the Fixed list on the spreadsheet:
    • Arowende's Diary, Page 23: Diaries and Logs: Zalkin-Sul back entrance, Mzanchend
    • Arowende's Diary, Page 26: Diaries and Logs: Zalkin-Sul back entrance, Mzanchend
    • Bloody Note: Mysteries and Clues: Like Blood from a Stone: Vassir-Didanat Mine
    • Bothamul's Orders Letters and Missives: on isle W of Tel Aruhn (part of Sun-in-Shadow chain)
    • Captain's Note: Mysteries and Clues: Firemoth Island, posted at docks (after Q: Breaking Through the Fog)
    • Chodala's Writings: Vvardenfell Vvolumes: Divine Inquiries: in one of the Red Exile tents west of Ald'ruhn Wayshrine
    • Come to Vvardenfell!: Letters and Missives: on the road between seyda neen and vivec city
    • Discarded Journal: Personal Journals: Like Blood from a Stone: Vassir-Didanat Mine
    • Eyes of the Queen Only: Notes and Memos: Hushed Whispers: on table by Gerent Kaild, Fighter's Guild Stormhold
    • For Glory!: Handbills, Posters and Decrees: Board near the gladiator's in Vivec City
    • HERE LIES KE'VAL: Hearts and Flowers: gravestone near Barilzar's Tower
    • How to use the tonal inverter: Vvardenfell Vvolumes: Divine Intervention: Barilzar's Tower after Q, on table
    • Incarnate Aduri's Scroll: Vvardenfell Vvolumes: Divine Delusions: Ald'ruhn in tent near to Wise Woman Dovrosi's Tent
    • Incarnate Danaat's Scroll: Vvardenfell Vvolumes: Divine Delusions: Ald'ruhn in tent with Zanammu
    • Incarnate Ranso's Scroll: Vvardenfell Vvolumes: Divine Delusions: Ald'ruhn in tent next to Wise Woman Dovrosi's Tent
    • Magister's Writ: Vvardenfell Vvolumes: magister therana's chamber
    • My Dearest Love: Hearts and Flowers: Unsettled Syndicate: Daily
    • My Golden Child: Mysteries and Clues: Seyda Neen, Census Office
    • Nevena's Diary: Diaries and Logs: next to Tythis in Forgotten Wastes after Q (doesn't glow when unread)
    • Notice to All Research Assistants: Notes and Memos: Reclaiming Vos: in Pinsun
    • Teas and Tisanes for Aches and Pains: Vvardenfell Vvolumes: after Q, Suran beside Tilenra Sildreth
    • The Library of Andule: Lore and Culture: inside the Library of Andule, stone plaque near entrance
    • The Song of Pelinal, Volume 10: Lore and Culture: Alliance bases by the Midyear Mayhem npcs
    • Unfinished Report: Mysteries and Clues: Seyda Neen, Guard House
    • Wakener's Sermon: Daedric Cults: Drinith tomb in Forgotten Wastes near the sacrifice that spawns two hungers
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does "Note to Amado" ring any bells for anyone? Any idea which quest it is related to? or area? It was added with a bunch of Vvardenfell books that were overlooked/missing from Eidetic Memory.
  • wolf2017
    wolf2017
    ✭✭
    @wolf2017 For Valyia's Cargo Manifest did you do the Obsidian Gorge quests? I ran through the quests there yesterday and the book phased out once the quests were completed...just like it does on Live:(

@Mix When I went to see if the book was there, the PTS didn't have my character info. So I started with a fresh one.
    The book was there directly, I didn't have to do the quest.

This week when I logged in on the PTS 3.1.2, My character was copied. I haven't recheck if the book was there, but I can go take a look.

UPD: I went there with my copied character, it's not there anymore :(
    Edited by wolf2017 on July 28, 2017 9:11AM
    Regards

WFX
  • DanaeldeWitz
    DanaeldeWitz
    ✭✭

I can tell you that "Valyia's Cargo Manifest" is accessible !
    Deshaan - Obsidian Gorge @ 31,77 x 45,99 (same location has before)
    Z0XMLso.jpg

:(
    It doesn't work for me (I have already done the quest) (on PTS 3.1.2)
    Edited by DanaeldeWitz on July 27, 2017 9:59AM
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    Does "Note to Amado" ring any bells for anyone? Any idea which quest it is related to? or area? It was added with a bunch of Vvardenfell books that were overlooked/missing from Eidetic Memory.

Don't know if might help you, but i found this:
    https://imperial-library.info/content/barelzar-and-daedra
    i hope it can give you some clues :)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Peppo_Lives Hmm, that makes me think of Zaintiriras and that skull-brazier puzzle...
  • LazyTJ_92
    LazyTJ_92
    Soul Shriven
    I could really use some help from someone with addons (i'm on console).

I'm missing the book "house Redoran registry". Can someone see if there is a post quest location for me please?

It is the book from Of faith and family in Lord Drono's townhouse in Balmora, Vvardenfell.

The book is required for the quest but i was running with a friend who picked up the book and i didnt get credit.

If there is no duplicate could this please be added to the list that needs fixing? Feeling really disheartened about this one because it the only one that isnt a confirmed bug for other people.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work :)