Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Anyone had luck finding:

Letter to Artisans Craftworks - deshaan, mourn hold crafting area - see comment below
    Valyia's Cargo Manifest - deshaan, obsidian gorge apparently, but still phased?
    Eyes of the Queen Only - bugged
    Heart of Valenwood - bugged
    Drublog Shaman's Journal - should be next to spinner east of blood toil valley in Malabal Tor
    Old Drublog Journal - should be next to spinner east of blood toil valley in Malabal Tor
    Journal of a Z'en Priest - should be next to spinner east of blood toil valley in Malabal Tor

@Mix , I can confirm that the following is still bugged:
    Arrest writ
    valyia's cargo manifest
    letter to sonya (can't find it)
    heart of valenwood
    klaandor's journal
    eyes of the queen only
    tour at the summit, complete translation
    vosh rakh orders

I can't seem to find these:
    king joule's orders to general mercedene - readable on vision area as part of the quest, no location after Quest?
    a death desired - not showing around Sancre Tor cliff rocks on the coordinates mentioned for this. This book may have been moved? - FOUND! Book has been moved closeby
    final words - not showing in Bruma after quest?

these were confirmed to be available, but on my end, it is still bugged:
    letter to artisan craftwork
    - FOUND. At blacksmith, corner crate. Thanks @mix!
    or else - nothing next to Captain Viveka - FOUND. Thanks Mix and BlackEar!
    Edited by Qyrk on October 8, 2016 2:38AM
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Many books are back, but i cant find the books example:

"Rotten Bread and Spoiled Meat" and "How Much Longer"?
    Two books you can found at the Fountain of Arenthia, but the two other not.

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Anyone had luck finding:

Letter to Artisans Craftworks - deshaan, mourn hold crafting area - see comment below
    Valyia's Cargo Manifest - deshaan, obsidian gorge apparently, but still phased?
    Heart of Valenwood - bugged
    Drublog Shaman's Journal - should be next to spinner east of blood toil valley in Malabal Tor
    Old Drublog Journal - should be next to spinner east of blood toil valley in Malabal Tor
    Journal of a Z'en Priest - should be next to spinner east of blood toil valley in Malabal Tor

@Mix , I can confirm that the following is still bugged:
    Arrest writ
    valyia's cargo manifest
    letter to sonya (can't find it)
    heart of valenwood
    klaandor's journal
    eyes of the queen only
    tour at the summit, complete translation
    vosh rakh orders

I can't seem to find these:
    king joule's orders to general mercedene - readable on vision area as part of the quest, no location after Quest?
    a death desired - not showing around Sancre Tor cliff rocks on the coordinates mentioned for this. This book may have been moved?
    final words - not showing in Bruma after quest?

these were confirmed to be available, but on my end, it is still bugged:
    letter to artisan craftwork
    or else - nothing next to Captain Viveka

Hi @Qyrk letter seems to be bugged for me, as it is not at the location.
    Or Else I found next to her outside fighters guild in Riften.

Edited by BlackEar on October 7, 2016 1:01PM
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Captain Blackhearts Log - Collection: The Devoted and the Deranged, found it in Blackheart Haven

Log of Captain Blackheart - Collection: Diaries and Logs, i cant found it

This is Double?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone had luck finding:
    • Letter to Artisans Craftworks: should be inside the Mournhold Blacksmith; if you enter from the wayshrine side go left toward the back wall and it should be there on a crate. I think it is now there ALL the time regardless of quest status.
    • Valyia's Cargo Manifest -
    • Eyes of the Queen Only: still bugged
    • Agolas's Journal -
    • Invitation to Orsinium - King's Cornerclub, Orsinium
    • Letter to Egranor -
    • Journal of Culanwe - Laeloria, Grahtwood; go straight as you enter the mansion and it is on a bench.
    • Heart of Valenwood -
    • Nirwaen's Diary -
    • Hubert's Notes - after Quest I find them in the Wind Keep blacksmith (Stormhaven). If they aren't there, check Bearclaw Mine as maybe you missed the quest?
    • Angalayond - bugged
    • Larelleis - bugged
    • Wenayasille - bugged
    • Morillatta - bugged
    • Note from Orlugash - outside Shrine of Mauloch door, Abamath 58.62x80.41 on a barrel
    • The Founding of Bloodtoil - found
    • Drublog Shaman's Journal - found
    • Old Drublog Journal- found
    • Journal of a Z'en Priest - found

Not near the spot or the end of questline as far as I could tell.

Confirmed bugged:
    Smuggler's Note (criminal correspondences) wont mark as read: Are you reading the correct "Smuggler's Note"? There are two in the Criminal Correspondence category. The one that was just fixed is at Mathiisen, Auridon in a boat outside the tunnel that is a quest area. (north side of the town island). The other has been accessible in the Deshaan public dungeon Forgotten Crypts. In the Eidetic Memory the Crypts one is an envelope icon with red wax seal and discusses a hideout and the Mathiisen one is a page and discusses Veiled Queen. Please confirm if you still cannot get it to mark as read.

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updating spreadsheet, checking books, will be posting a "bugged" list in first post soon, gonna try to get some screenshots for questionable ones.

I am missing the following, if you seen them I would LOVE to know:D

Plea to Maximinus
    A Less Rude Song
    Adainaz's Journal

Captain Black Sword's Journal (new in 2.6 and I haven't really looked in depth for it)
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix
    Found them where you said :) updated my list to reflect it.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hit 3,000 books last night! :D

One is driving me insane, though. I tried Googling to no avail, and also scoured the area.

It's Letter to Baloth Bloodtusk, normally accessed during the quest in Honor's Rest/Honor's Rest Catacombs in Wrothgar. It's accessed during Arakaul's memory sequence, but as I have done the quest I can't exactly go back. I ran through the entirety of the catacombs and the burial hall, and checked all around the camp in front, and couldn't find a post-quest copy of the damn thing for the life of me.

Also, for Agolas's Journal (the One Ugly Mug quest one), I checked the Scarp Keep dungeons, The Greedy Gut, and Aqueduct Rock and was unable to find it. Aware that that one is in some sort of limbo/possibly bugged, though.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Death Desired has been moved. It is now in the short ruined tower doorway 20.8x25 Cyrodiil. Sort of midway between the two big towers which are on the map as brown circles. NW of mage stone at overland location of Sancre Tor.
    WoZj9mP.png
    Edited by Mix on October 7, 2016 5:21PM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holger30 wrote: »
    Captain Blackhearts Log - Collection: The Devoted and the Deranged, found it in Blackheart Haven

This is Double?

I don't see Log of Captain Blackheart in my Eidetic Memory at all. Could you give us more information?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klaandor's Journal is found West of Brea Knodel's House in Shornhelm, Rivenspire.
    105Q78L.png
    Edited by Mix on October 7, 2016 5:31PM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letter to Artisan Craftworks
    D8iUDDs.png

Please post if you do not find it at this location. Just want to confirm it is bugged for some players still.

Or Else
    F4FqEj5.png
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlackEar

The Excavation of Ouze is inside the cave at Ouze. You can only enter from the entry door (the exit door is still greyed out) The entrance is SE of the Ouze icon on map.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Letter to Artisan Craftworks
    D8iUDDs.png

Please post if you do not find it at this location. Just want to confirm it is bugged for some players still.

I finally found it at that location today. Wasn't there before latest patch.
    PC/EU DC
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mix, that is very helpful. Able to attain letter to artisan craftwork, a death desired, klaandor (i didn't actually do the quest yet, now it's showing), and or else books.

I would like to ask where I can find these as well:

Tome of daedric portal (daedric cults) - Showing Rivenspire on the add-on
    Quartermaster's Log (diaries and logs) - Bangkorai?
    Star Teeth, Volume 1 (rituals and revelations) - Is this somewhere in Crypt of Hearts? couldn't find around.
    The knighting ceremony (rituals and revelations) - Shadowfen?
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I observed there is a very shiny note next to the lever in the Guardian's Skull room (steam room) after the boss but is not interactable. Is it a bug perhaps or just a prop?

Achievement hunter:

• Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    This three books and a fourth are find in Malabal Tor.

x:67,9 y:60,4
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

This is Double?

I don't see Log of Captain Blackheart in my Eidetic Memory at all. Could you give us more information?

Its difficult to Translate.
    At German Game i have in the both Threads? Diaries and Logs and The Devoted and the Deranged, two Captain Blackheart books, one in every Thread.
    One of this books i have found at the End of the Group Dungeon Blackheart Haven.
    The Second i cant found.

In German the Name is "Logbuch von Kapitän Schwarzherz" and the second is "Kapitän Schwarzherz' Logbuch".
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Many books are back, but i cant find the books example:

"Rotten Bread and Spoiled Meat" and "How Much Longer"?
    Two books you can found at the Fountain of Arenthia, but the two other not.

Have someone found this two Books?
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    The heart of Valenwood
    Morilatta
    Weyanasille
    Larellais
    Angalayond
    Rotten Bread and Spoiled Meat
    How Much Longer
    Eyes of the Queen Only
    Torug at the Summit, Complete Translation
    Edited by Holger30 on October 9, 2016 9:19AM
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need Vareldurs Diary, too
    Great House Mottos (Annotated) - tribunal temple, mournhold deshaan
    The heart of Valenwood - bugged
    Morilatta - bugged
    Ealcils Notes 1-3 - khenarthis roost, cats eye quary
    Weyanasille - bugged
    Larellais - bugged
    Angalayond - bugged
    Rotten Bread and Spoiled Meat
    How Much Longer
    List of Targets
    Uggissars Diary
    Shaman Moramat's Orders
    Spymaster Ramorgol's Orders
    Or Else - read thread above. The rift, fighters guild next to captain viveka
    Note in Bag of Vvardenfell Silk - the inn at nimalten
    Gordags Diary
    Torug at the Summit, Complete Translation - bugged
    Offer of Amnesty
    Permit of Trade

Most of these books can be found using the lorebooks add-on and comments in this thread. Mix's spreadsheet in this official first post and it will tell you the others. See my comments above.
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Great House Mottos (Annotated) - tribunal temple, mournhold deshaan

have found it yet. :)

x:55,11 y31,47 Mourhold Coordinates

Or Else

x57,41 y78,72 Rift Outside Fighters guild

Note in Bag of Vvardenfell Silk - The Riverside Inn at Nimalten

x:49,12 y:55,01

Ealcils Notes 1-3 - Khenarthis Roost, Cats Eye Quary

All three books together x:62,37 y:30,20
    Edited by Holger30 on October 8, 2016 12:25PM
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    I need 48 books, that i cant find with the Lorebook Addon
  • AbbieGoth
    AbbieGoth
    ✭✭
    Uggissars Diary
    Shaman Moramat's Orders

I've found these three books just today, actually!

Uggissar's Diary is sitting next to Idirfa in Fort Amol - she's standing on the edge of the cliff by the river next to the Merchant's Caravans.

Shaman Moramat's Orders and Spymaster Ramorgol's Orders are inside a tent at Jorunn's Stand by the gate. When you walk inside, take a hard left and it's the tent right there that has the banner with the scales.

@Mix if you could update the document with the two Orders that would be superb! <3
    PC/NA Server - Max CP
    [AD] Kazhiana - Stam DK Tank
    [AD] Clan Mother Kitta-Ko - Magplar Healer
    vAA | vHRC | vSO+HM
    #KhajiitMasterRace
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix According to your google document there is a note in new life tent in Eastmarch, but that tent is not in live, is it?

Achievement hunter:

• Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    AbbieGoth wrote: »
    Uggissars Diary
    Shaman Moramat's Orders

I've found these three books just today, actually!

Uggissar's Diary is sitting next to Idirfa in Fort Amol - she's standing on the edge of the cliff by the river next to the Merchant's Caravans.

Shaman Moramat's Orders and Spymaster Ramorgol's Orders are inside a tent at Jorunn's Stand by the gate. When you walk inside, take a hard left and it's the tent right there that has the banner with the scales.

@Mix if you could update the document with the two Orders that would be superb! <3

Thx:)
    Uggissars Diary - Fort Amol - x:41,13 y:13,24

x:65,67 y:59,95
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have a location Point for "Vareldurs Diary" ?

Edited by Holger30 on October 8, 2016 5:06PM
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    List of Target - Rivenspire

x:28,69 y:46,98
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix According to your google document there is a note in new life tent in Eastmarch, but that tent is not in live, is it?

It is, actually! There's just no NPCs there. Go north from the Kynesgrove wayshrine and the tent will be there with the book.
  • Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Gordags Journal i have found in Shadowfen.
    At the Pyramide Hissmir near the Orc Woman Mozgosh.

x: 37,92 y: 70,95