Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.3

• Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Zakor wrote: »
    Wow....just wow...we got 11 pages of kinda great dk feedback now since 2.4 and you changed:
    1. visuals

Points that could and need to be addressed:
    • Obsidian Shard (Heal morph of stonefist)
    • Obsidian Shield (or at least igneous shard, huge punch in the face for healers...with a chair or something)
    • Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

Are you even reading the (sometimes really great) ideas over there? Because it doesn't seem like you do!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please confirm that this feedback has been read and discussed(!!!) internally? And with "this feedback" i mean any other suggestion than changing these visuals....

This.

Literally about to give up due to them completely ignoring Magicka DKs. They change visuals asap for Stam DKs but dont have any impact how successful they are in playing the character. But Magicka DKs need things fixed for them to be successful and you just completely ignore them after probably 1000s of request over the past few months. Its ridiculous.

Magicka DKs got some serious buffs the last patch, they're already the best magicka DPS class atm.

best magicka dps ?! go "hide" somewhere!
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajax_22 wrote: »

DK is the only class that can reflect without fitting a one hand and Shield in their build. Maybe we should take that away.

Eclipse, Total Dark ... Google it

Edited by Runkorko on May 20, 2016 1:54AM
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK is the only class that can reflect without fitting a one hand and Shield in their build. Maybe we should take that away.

LOL nope. Look at its implementation. Now that's just trolling hahahaha Eclipse come on get serious.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow....just wow...we got 11 pages of kinda great dk feedback now since 2.4 and you changed:
    1. visuals

• Obsidian Shield (or at least igneous shard, huge punch in the face for healers...with a chair or something)
    • Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

Are you even reading the (sometimes really great) ideas over there? Because it doesn't seem like you do!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please confirm that this feedback has been read and discussed(!!!) internally? And with "this feedback" i mean any other suggestion than changing these visuals....

This.

Literally about to give up due to them completely ignoring Magicka DKs. They change visuals asap for Stam DKs but dont have any impact how successful they are in playing the character. But Magicka DKs need things fixed for them to be successful and you just completely ignore them after probably 1000s of request over the past few months. Its ridiculous.

Magicka DKs got some serious buffs the last patch, they're already the best magicka DPS class atm.

Why hide from the truth. DK have the best DPS and they deserve it. For all the dots they gotta keep up. But it is an undeniable fact. DKs have the best DPS Stam and magicka. And now Stam only got BETTER. DKs are kings in PvE and great in PvP both Stam and magicka. With Stam now being top dog PvP out of the two.
    Edited by cpuScientist on May 20, 2016 2:13AM
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

Why hide from the truth. DK have the best DPS and they deserve it. For all the dots they gotta keep up. But it is an undeniable fact. DKs have the best DPS Stam and magicka. And now Stam only got BETTER. DKs are kings in PvE and great in PvP both Stam and magicka. With Stam now being top dog PvP.

Open your eyes. This game is not pve only. And btw do you even DK ? And when i say DK i mean mag DK. I dont care about shity stam "DK" dps output. Dk may be the top dog in PVE but in PvP magicka one is in the bottom of the food chain (from long time) Pls stop saying "it's good" when he`s not. One class is good when he`s balanced both pvp pve. Mag dk obviously is not even close to blalance. And ""Eclipse come on get serious."" I`m.
    DKs are kings in PvE and great in PvP both Stam and magicka. .

Who`s trolling here ... Great in pvp ... When you last time play mag dk m8
    Edited by Runkorko on May 20, 2016 2:21AM
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

Why hide from the truth. DK have the best DPS and they deserve it. For all the dots they gotta keep up. But it is an undeniable fact. DKs have the best DPS Stam and magicka. And now Stam only got BETTER. DKs are kings in PvE and great in PvP both Stam and magicka. With Stam now being top dog PvP.

Open your eyes. This game is not pve only. And btw do you even DK ? And when i say DK i mean mag DK. I dont care about shity stam "DK" dps output. Dk may be the top dog in PVE but in PvP magicka one is in the bottom of the food chain (from long time) Pls stop saying "it's good" when he`s not. One class is good when he`s balanced both pvp pve. Mag dk obviously is not even close to blalance. And ""Eclipse come on get serious."" I`m.

Totally agree. Magicka DKs are not good in PVP and will be worse after this patch. Pretty much every single DK i have watched got their burst off Proxy Det and DB and now both are taken away from us. A stamina build will be able to heal through our whip like its a joke with Vigor and Rally, you cant heal through the dizzy swing, Dragon Leap, execute combo. Our combo on how ZOS designed it is dark talons, whip to proc the better whip. That is laughable compared to Stam DKs combo or some of the things NBs can do with fear and suprise attack.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on May 20, 2016 2:57AM
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

Yeah I do MagDK. First class I got to vr16. And first off while there is more than PvE there is also more than just MagDK, so I don't get your point. That's just silly trolling or worse to say Stam DK are not real DK.

Mag DK like every Mag class have just gotten hit in the burst. Sorcs big part of their burst is the proxy/inevitable with DB same with magplar and to a lesser extent magblade.

Now you along with everyone else have to change it up. And our burst will be whip talon deep breath. With a bunch of dots on them like always. Sorry the MagDK does not play the same like some other classes, if the style does not suit you try another class. But to act like MagDK are the only ones affected by the basis of Mag burst getting nerfed swirched. Come on...

Once again MagDK is fine. StamDK is great. Learn to DK or pick NB if you want to gank....
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit. Patch after patch. Trash after trash.

Good bye, good riddance.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

Totally agree. Magicka DKs are not good in PVP and will be worst after this patch. Pretty much every single DK i have watched got their burst off Proxy Det and DB and now both are taken away from us. A stamina build will be able to heal through our whip like its a joke with Vigor and Rally, you cant heal through the dizzy swing, Dragon Leap, execute combo. Our combo on how ZOS designed it is dark talons, whip to proc the better whip. That is laughable compared to Stam DKs combo or some of the things NBs can do with fear and suprise attack.

Worst meh not if mag Sorcs have anything to say about it lol. Mag DK's are gonna be the best shielders. Reflect and magicka shields. That's crazy amount of mitigation. DK's have to be played to their strengths and I am seeing too many expect to be something they are not and have not been in a long time if ever....

Could they use some tweaking, sure what class couldn't (except NB they are a bit overtuned)
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not trying to say they are the best or that they tower over the other classes in PvP. Thats the NB's job, but the magDK vs the magPlar or the new and neutered magSorc.... Meh these three classes took a huge hit as all three relied on these skills for their burst. This is a huge loss for mag burst everywhere.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Once again MagDK is fine. StamDK is great. Learn to DK or pick NB if you want to gank....

You educate me now ? "learn to dk" rly ?! :smiley: I main dk since closed beta boy and i`m sure i play it better than you. As i said i main dk but i have few other alts/ even if not so good geared/ and I hope you play on EU/ not EP/ If you are EU AD or DC pls pm me and show me how good mag dks is in pvp :) Or even better- upload some pvp clips /even against noobs/ I mean your clips.

• flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

Totally agree. Magicka DKs are not good in PVP and will be worst after this patch. Pretty much every single DK i have watched got their burst off Proxy Det and DB and now both are taken away from us. A stamina build will be able to heal through our whip like its a joke with Vigor and Rally, you cant heal through the dizzy swing, Dragon Leap, execute combo. Our combo on how ZOS designed it is dark talons, whip to proc the better whip. That is laughable compared to Stam DKs combo or some of the things NBs can do with fear and suprise attack.

Worst meh not if mag Sorcs have anything to say about it lol. Mag DK's are gonna be the best shielders. Reflect and magicka shields. That's crazy amount of mitigation. DK's have to be played to their strengths and I am seeing too many expect to be something they are not and have not been in a long time if ever....

Could they use some tweaking, sure what class couldn't (except NB they are a bit overtuned)

I meant worse not worst. I don't play a magic sorc but I feel for them too if they are getting hit hard which it seems like they are. I don't want magicka DKs to be op but even you agree they do need some tweaking. Can I make him viable now, yes. But pretty much everybody agrees they needs some help. Also dots in pvp are not near as strong as burst damage.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not trying to say they are the best or that they tower over the other classes in PvP. Thats the NB's job, but the magDK vs the magPlar or the new and neutered magSorc.... Meh these three classes took a huge hit as all three relied on these skills for their burst. This is a huge loss for mag burst everywhere.

DB mag sorcs and mag templars will be ok, you can trust me. Good players atleast. And now they have one more shield to stack. Yes will require to play more defensive but overal they will be fine.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DB mag sorcs and mag templars will be ok, you can trust me. Good players atleast. And now they have one more shield to stack. Yes will require to play more defensive but overal they will be fine.

And trust me the good MagDK's will be fine aswell "boy" lol. But tell me what would you like added to the magDK. I would like to hear your take on the problems.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And trust me the good MagDK's will be fine aswell "boy" lol. But tell me what would you like added to the magDK. I would like to hear your take on the problems.

I wont feed you troll. There are good magicka dk`s and we will be good no mater how hard zos nerf us, but this wont change facts- magicka dk need some changes and improvements. Adding phisical resist to harnes or giving us gap closer chain/which no one use/ is not enough. If they make whip proc free cast / like sorc frag/ or give us some range hit spell or atleast make one of the dragon leap morphs magica based we will be ok. Not OP, just in the same lvl.
    Edited by Runkorko on May 20, 2016 3:49AM
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wont feed you troll. There are good magicka dk`s and we will be good no mater how hard zos nerf us, but this wont change facts- magicka dk`s need some changes and improvements. Adding phisical resist to harnes or giving us gap closer chain/which no one use/ is not enough. If they make whip proc free cast / like sorc frag/ or give us some range hit spell or atleast make one of the dragon leap morphs magica based we will be ok. Not OP, just in the same lvl.

I'm the troll lol. You calling me boy and all that. But whatever people get passionate so I won't hold it against yah.

Sorc frag is not free it is 50% cheaper. I do agree on a magicka leap. As atleast Templar have the spear ultimate and Sorcs can OL
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wont feed you troll. There are good magicka dk`s and we will be good no mater how hard zos nerf us, but this wont change facts- magicka dk`s need some changes and improvements. Adding phisical resist to harnes or giving us gap closer chain/which no one use/ is not enough. If they make whip proc free cast / like sorc frag/ or give us some range hit spell or atleast make one of the dragon leap morphs magica based we will be ok. Not OP, just in the same lvl.

I'm the troll lol. You calling me boy and all that. But whatever people get passionate so I won't hold it against yah.

Sorc frag is not free it is 50% cheaper. I do agree on a magicka leap. As atleast Templar have the spear ultimate and Sorcs can OL

Yes is intsta cast not free. And what`s wrong to call sm1 boy ? When he`s probably half of your age. And troll because the whole DK comunity /and not just dk/ agree the mag spek need some changes but you continue to argue. And maybe your FIRST class is mag dk/ dont know when and for how long/ but you change it. I wont ask why. But i`m sure is not because you (or the class) perform very well :) No ofence. Alot of great dk`s change class and no one can blame them or call them weak players.

And to settle this down. Go to cyro, see how many mag dk you will see / vet campaign/ see how they perform. Healers dont count. Go to dueling areas. Find atleast one mag DK :D Go to youtube- find atleast one vid with mag dk doing solo runs in IC/sewers/ or in Cyrodil in general. Will be a chalange to find them :D And why ? Because class is balanced? Go to forums, see how many Topics "FIX US PLEASE" you can find. See how many ZoS answers you can fin in this topics. From 1year and a half we have zero and i mean ZERO respond from zos. And after one and a half year rivers of tears for mag dk balance ges what we get ?:D Stamina buff. Stam dk is already damn OP. But hey now they can spit poison and stack shields.Hell yea :D
    Edited by Runkorko on May 20, 2016 4:16AM
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes is intsta cast not free. And what`s wrong to call sm1 boy ? When he`s probably half of your age. And troll because the whole DK comunity /and not just dk/ agree the mag spek need some changes but you continue to argue. And maybe your FIRST class is mag dk/ dont know when and for how long/ but you change it. I wont ask why. But i`m sure is not because you (or the class) perform very well :) No ofence. Alot of great dk`s change class and no one can blame them or call them weak players.

And to settle this down. Go to cyro, see how many mag dk you will see / vet campaign/ see how they perform. Healers dont count. Go to dueling areas. Find atleast one mag DK :D Go to youtube- find atleast one vid with mag dk doing solo runs in IC/sewers/ or in Cyrodil in general. Will be a chalange to find them :D And why ? Because class is balanced? Go to forums, see how many Topics "FIX US PLEASE" you can find. See how many ZoS answers you can fin in this topics. From 1year and a half we have zero and i mean ZERO respond from zos. And after one and a half year rivers of tears for mag dk balance ges what we get ?:D Stamina buff. Stam dk is already damn OP. But hey now they can spit poison and stack shields.Hell yea :D

I already agreed they could use some tweaking. I would love a magicka leap. Templars have also been begging for fixes and being ignored so have sorcs.

But whatever DK'S are far gone and almost beyond saving the end is nigh and all that. No other class will be affected by the lost of the main mag burst skills and yadda yadda only DK. I got YAH
  • Sharkano
    Sharkano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have played this game from day 1. Have 4 VR16 toons to VR16. Love the way the game looks and what it could be. But I am not putting up with any more b.s. from the morons who run this game, who lie repeatedly about everything and jerk everyone's heads off with every update so you never know wth is going on. Game is being uninstalled on my comp right now. No reason to be here any longer. Sorry to say bye all, but bye. See you in the next MMO where the publisher values their customers.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharkano wrote: »
    Have played this game from day 1. Have 4 VR16 toons to VR16. Love the way the game looks and what it could be. But I am not putting up with any more b.s. from the morons who run this game, who lie repeatedly about everything and jerk everyone's heads off with every update so you never know wth is going on. Game is being uninstalled on my comp right now. No reason to be here any longer. Sorry to say bye all, but bye. See you in the next MMO where the publisher values their customers.

bye
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha that's not a reflect. It's a free CC immunity.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha that's not a reflect. It's a free CC immunity.

Is not free, It cost stamina and how much stam you have as mag user? and dont "haha" me ... HAHA ZoS. Tooltip says is a reflect. And it is. Keyboard warriors...
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »

The Empowered Ward change is also good, 10 second shield is pretty decent. Thanks again for listening to the feedback. However, I think that the additional effect of magicka regen is wasted because this doesnt stack with magicka potions. It would help if this buff would offer some benefit towards healing effects, increased healing done/taken, reduced cost for healing spells or something similar.

Are you sure? That seems like an idiotic thing to do...

With the changes to Annulment you'll have more than enough shield to mitigate dmg.
    If there was a good side effect to Empowered Ward it could be pretty useful.

1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

The terms DPS indicate pve point of view, not pvp.

Although magicka DKs are really strong in duels but thats another discussion.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    And what`s wrong to call sm1 boy ? When he`s probably half of your age.

Because calling someone "Boy" is something from the racist Pre-Civil Rights era, when men of color, especially black men, were called 'Boy' and talked down to by racist whites. It's an old insult, a diminutive term, and something to be avoided in this day and age, as much as the N-word. It's entirely possible that if English is not your primary language, you might not know this, but it is very much an insult and he's right to call you out on it.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

I feel mag dk needs the sorc expert treatment like 2-3% spell dmg per dk skill and maybe a cost reduction per each or maybe a max magicka increase for skills in a specific skill line. Out of all classes in mag my first was a dk and I've always hit a wall pulling max spell dmg increases before kena and these traits changes in db I'd scratch 2800 spell dmg buffed with everything gear for max dmg and willpower and max spell power. I feel dk dmg shield needs a size buff also. Except shattering its low for obvious reasons.

At least you got some decent class abilities, sorcs got maybe 1-2 class skills that are useful, rest are either just ok or plain useless

Sadly I am a sorc looking to quit sorc as zos has a motive that doesn't benefit us
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because calling someone "Boy" is something from the racist Pre-Civil Rights era

Said the WHITE noise maker? Seems legit...

DPS indicate both aspects of the game (pvp and pve)! Good in duels ? Because you can win againts sm1 ? You can 1 vx too... against noobs.newbies and ppl with lag. Show me one duleing tournament with mag dk in (1v1) (2v2). Can you ? No you cant. And when the last time you win against with your mag dk ? Do you even DK ? Gess not... And you play on NA server right ?:D
    Edited by Runkorko on May 20, 2016 10:35AM
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. visuals

• Dragonblood
    • Whip
    • Idle time of Inferno
    • Molten Weapons

This.

I feel mag dk needs the sorc expert treatment like 2-3% spell dmg per dk skill and maybe a cost reduction per each or maybe a max magicka increase for skills in a specific skill line. Out of all classes in mag my first was a dk and I've always hit a wall pulling max spell dmg increases before kena and these traits changes in db I'd scratch 2800 spell dmg buffed with everything gear for max dmg and willpower and max spell power. I feel dk dmg shield needs a size buff also. Except shattering its low for obvious reasons.

At least you got some decent class abilities, sorcs got maybe 1-2 class skills that are useful, rest are either just ok or plain useless

Sadly I am a sorc looking to quit sorc as zos has a motive that doesn't benefit us

Yeah, I've mostly quit playing the game as Zenimax doesn't want to keep the players that're halfway decent and sorc players they couldn't care less about anyway with all the constant unnecessary nerfing to them.
    Edited by cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO on May 20, 2016 10:36AM
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭

Not trying to detract from the thread, but the name has nothing to do with race, it's from the term 'white noise'

But back on topic, there's a lot of mixed reactions to the changes. Not everyone is as extremist over what's going on. Yes, there's some things that could be improved, but the DLC isn't live yet, so there's still time for change. Stam Sorcs did get some pluses and some minuses. DK Magicka builds didn't see much improvement, but then again very little was touched from their powersets so very little was going to be modified in the first place. Most of the QQ-ing seems to be from players indignant about their pet expectations not being met, regardless of how relevant those expectations might have been in context of this DLC.

Regardless, you seem to have a personal chip on your shoulder even when people have been polite and gracious in discussion despite your offenses. I think I'll be adding you to my ignore list.
    Edited by WhiteNoiseMaker on May 20, 2016 11:27AM
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not trying to detract from the thread, but the name has nothing to do with race, it's from the term 'white noise'

But back on topic, there's a lot of mixed reactions to the changes. Not everyone is as extremist over what's going on. Yes, there's some things that could be improved, but the DLC isn't live yet, so there's still time for change. Stam Sorcs did get some pluses and some minuses. DK Magicka builds didn't see much improvement, but then again very little was touched from their powersets so very little was going to be modified in the first place. Most of the QQ-ing seems to be from players indignant about their pet expectations not being met, regardless of how relevant those expectations might have been in context of this DLC.

Regardless, you seem to have a personal chip on your shoulder even when people have been polite and gracious in discussion despite your offenses. I think I'll be adding you to my ignore list.

just for you: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/boy
    ... but then again very little was touched from their powersets so very little was going to be modified in the first place.
    this is the problem. None was changed for more than 1 1/2 year.
    I think I'll be adding you to my ignore list.
    pls do it.
    Edited by Runkorko on May 20, 2016 11:36AM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DPS indicate both aspects of the game (pvp and pve)! Good in duels ? Because you can win againts sm1 ? You can 1 vx too... against noobs.newbies and ppl with lag. Show me one duleing tournament with mag dk in (1v1) (2v2). Can you ? No you cant. And when the last time you win against with your mag dk ? Do you even DK ? Gess not... And you play on NA server right ?:D

Hahaha, 8k spammable whips and 8k heals from burning embers but magicka DK is weak 1v1 lol.

1vX is tough on any class/build without good mobility.

You might want to test the new vamp changes on PTS, especially Mist Form. This ability now removes previously applied snares and immobilizations, in addition to making you immune to any new ones while active.

Vamp magicka DK (and Templar) will be really strong in the hands of capable players.

Keep in mind that the fights guild skills also have been nerfed so they deal less dmg vs vamps and werewolfs.
    Also, Annulment and its morphs now absorbs all dmg types, its basically Hardened Ward for all classes.

BTW, the term DPS is a clear indicator for PVE because DPS says noting about the effectiveness of someone in PVP (except maybe for gankers). PVP is about sustain and burst dmg but I dont have to tell you that because you already seem to know everything.

Have a nice weekend!
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer