The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.0

• Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Natas013 wrote: »
    Okay, so what about your level V2 toon. Are you going to give him the Attribute Points and Skill Points to catch him up to my V16 toon? I'm asking this because I have noticed that my V2 did NOT receive any attribute points or skill points to catch him up when I played him in PTS. I was having a pretty hard time with the River Troll because of that discrepancy in health and magicka, especially. I didn't have any problem with my V16 character.

So you think not only should you not have to level him to vr16 but you should also be handed all those skill points? This isnt battlefield or call of duty. You want that you are in the wrong game.

It was stated that if you have 160cp+ you are efectivly vet16. Leveling a character to 50 from lvl 1 nets you the same skill and atribute points as did levelling to vet 16. As such if characters that have passed these levels where extra ability points and skill points aren't going to get them, said characters will never be equal to newly started characters or characters that have hit vet16 pre removal of vet ranks. So tell me where your argument has validity.

Well because thats not how its going to work. You still are going to have to go earn all those skill points. Work all those skills from 1-50. So even tho your character is level 50 you still have a lot of work to do.

How exactly is one supposed to earn said skill/atribute points if there is no mechanic to do so beyond leveling from 1 to 50?

@Natas013 You will be given the skill/attribute points for every VR level up during the normal 1-50 levelling instead. James is talking about the skill points you would earn doing the alliance quests through your caldwell silver and gold zones.

No, we're talking about a V2 character that was brought into PTS with 160+ cp that didn't get the bump in skill/attribute points those will be receiving leveling from 1-50. If this is how it's supposed to be, then anyone with a toon over lvl 4 and under V16 will have less skill/attribute points on those toons than toons that aren't in that lvl range. If James is talking about apples while making a comment on a post about oranges, that's not my fault.
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attach the sturdy block cost reduction to reinforced.
    Change sturdy to heal % increase similar to powered.
    Changed nirnhoned on armor to bonus weapon damage and spell power on armor (small amount; think 50 per armor piece)

• VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so what about your level V2 toon. Are you going to give him the Attribute Points and Skill Points to catch him up to my V16 toon? I'm asking this because I have noticed that my V2 did NOT receive any attribute points or skill points to catch him up when I played him in PTS. I was having a pretty hard time with the River Troll because of that discrepancy in health and magicka, especially. I didn't have any problem with my V16 character.

So you think not only should you not have to level him to vr16 but you should also be handed all those skill points? This isnt battlefield or call of duty. You want that you are in the wrong game.

It was stated that if you have 160cp+ you are efectivly vet16. Leveling a character to 50 from lvl 1 nets you the same skill and atribute points as did levelling to vet 16. As such if characters that have passed these levels where extra ability points and skill points aren't going to get them, said characters will never be equal to newly started characters or characters that have hit vet16 pre removal of vet ranks. So tell me where your argument has validity.

Well because thats not how its going to work. You still are going to have to go earn all those skill points. Work all those skills from 1-50. So even tho your character is level 50 you still have a lot of work to do.

How exactly is one supposed to earn said skill/atribute points if there is no mechanic to do so beyond leveling from 1 to 50?

@Natas013 You will be given the skill/attribute points for every VR level up during the normal 1-50 levelling instead. James is talking about the skill points you would earn doing the alliance quests through your caldwell silver and gold zones.

No, we're talking about a V2 character that was brought into PTS with 160+ cp that didn't get the bump in skill/attribute points those will be receiving leveling from 1-50. If this is how it's supposed to be, then anyone with a toon over lvl 4 and under V16 will have less skill/attribute points on those toons than toons that aren't in that lvl range. If James is talking about apples while making a comment on a post about oranges, that's not my fault.

Visit a shrine. Refund your points. You''ll get the missing ones back. I've said this a bunch.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Natas013 Oh I see! Gina mentioned way earlier that that will happen when it goes to live. Apparently for skill points you get them if you respec on the PTS. They will give you the missing points, not just leave you hanging
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • operius
    operius
    Soul Shriven
    These mostly sound like great changes! Some things we will need to see what happens. But the ESO Plus crafting bags and nerfing those shield stackers is great! Thank you so much, guys! I really appreciate your continued efforts to make the game more fun. Ignore most of the naysayers and concentrate on the PTS actual play interactions. Personally I am very sad to lose the time on my harness magicka as a Templar Healer. But overall those who say they will quit the game sound like they are the ones making PVP so unhappy for everyone. They will hopefully learn some humility and will return to the game a better person than before, when they see that there are not many other games which even approach the ESO level (except maybe Dark Souls 1 and 3 are close).

While I am at it, I wanted to thank the programmers on the last update making PVP SO much more fun to play! The updates reinvigorated my love for that part of ESO.
    Edited by operius on May 2, 2016 3:40PM
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have time to read through this entire thread, and I'm sure this has been said already...but I feel like it probably needs to be said again, and again, and again until it is fixed.

Why has another sorcerer class skill been severely nerfed? How was the 20 second duration for hardened ward even an issue? What problem is this supposed to fix? Are sorcerers not getting ganked enough or something?

Why was a light armor skill made just as strong as a sorcerer class skill at the same time? Why was this needed?
  • operius
    operius
    Soul Shriven
    Bramir wrote: »
    I don't have time to read through this entire thread, and I'm sure this has been said already...but I feel like it probably needs to be said again, and again, and again until it is fixed.

Why has another sorcerer class skill been severely nerfed? How was the 20 second duration for hardened ward even an issue? What problem is this supposed to fix? Are sorcerers not getting ganked enough or something?

Why was a light armor skill made just as strong as a sorcerer class skill at the same time? Why was this needed?

I suspect the main reason was all the PVP Sorc shield stack abuse. Read the entire thread - it is worthwhile. One person suggested the nerf times only apply to shields while in Cyrodiil. The idea has merit but your voice needs to be heard.

• Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    operius wrote: »

I suspect the main reason was all the PVP Sorc shield stack abuse. Read the entire thread - it is worthwhile. One person suggested the nerf times only apply to shields while in Cyrodiil. The idea has merit but your voice needs to be heard.

This doesn't even address shield stacking (and actually makes it better)...it just makes it easier to gank a sorcerer. If we are being focused, the 6 second duration makes no difference. Other than protecting us from the first shot from a ganker NB, the longer duration maybe saved a little magicka if used before a fight...a fair reward for realizing a fight was coming.

So again, what was the problem that needed fixing that warranted a massive reduction in the duration?

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It doesn't fix it. Hardcore shield stacking PvP sorcs got a buff... every other sorc got somewhere between neutral changes and a huge nerf unless they want to rebuild as a shield stacker. Prepare to see MORE shield stacking, not less.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good overall.

General Comments: A little sad that Dawnbreaker of Smiting will not be magic damage anymore, as all stam users will use Flawless anyways. Nice that annulment works on physical damage though, this should help all magicka users out with high physical damage and makes the nerf to my beautiful hardened ward not as bad. DW changes look great, needed a buff. WB nerf looks great as well though personally never had an issue with this skill. Changing appropriate stamina skills to scale with poison/disease is a great change, but DAMN is incapacitating strike gonna hit hard. Glad I'm leveling a stamina DK, because it looks like it will have some SERIOUS PvE DPS soon. Proximity det nerf is unfortunate for me, and maybe good for the game overall, but I don't feel it is necessary in light of the major stamina buffs. Losing it and 25% of the damage on my dawnbreaker is going to hurt my burst. Temps got some buffs they wanted, so good job there.

Sorc Comments (My main PvP/PvE): The hardened ward nerf hurts me as someone who mains sorcerer in PvE and PvP, but was probably needed for the sake of balance. Negate changes look AWESOME! Great job making this ultimate cool again. Still probably will not use pets until they take up one bar slot (especially now that I can't cast hardened ward and have it on them for 20 seconds). The change to thundering presence looks good for stamsorcs, but I don't play one so I can't say for sure.

Major Issue (IMO): Bone shield might make stamina users a bit OP in the defense department in PvP, especially considering their significantly buffed offensive power. Will be annoying combined with vigor, 20% dodge chance passive, and active dodging. I do appreciate that it unbinds stamina builds from 2H a bit.

Might have picked up vampire due to the regen not requiring an ability to be slotted, but with FG ability buffs (especially stamina dawnbreaker)... yea no.

EDIT: YAY NO MORE UGLY-ASS BOUND AEGIS

You realize that DB has been nerfed essentially by 40% to WW and vamps. They removed all special DMG to we, vamp, Daedra and added a passive 20% for all these with FG abilities only. They removed the 9% freebie against us too. Even with a physical build and CP, it's going to be 15% plus weaker, which b/c of a stam builds strength, possibly only slightly stronger.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

It doesn't fix it. Hardcore shield stacking PvP sorcs got a buff... every other sorc got somewhere between neutral changes and a huge nerf unless they want to rebuild as a shield stacker. Prepare to see MORE shield stacking, not less.

Right. So what is this fixing? Maybe the dev who plays the sorcerer role when testing is just better than the others? I'm seriously struggling to come up for a reason for this nerf...seems half-baked.
    Edited by Bramir on May 2, 2016 8:46PM
  • operius
    operius
    Soul Shriven

Ok maybe I am not a good sorc player (actually I am not good sorc player). A little off topic but could you message me separately any advice to take advantage and become a hardcore shield stack pvp sorc? Mine dies in 2 seconds each fight so I stopped levelling it. My impression was the nerf would allow me to kill those shield stackers, finally. But if I am wrong, I definitely want to make my sorc better!
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Djeriko wrote: »
    NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES

Item Trait Improvements
    Item Traits have undergone revision to improve the viability and balance of each Trait. Some Traits have received complete redesigns, other Traits have gained new effects and bonuses, while some other Traits have simply received better number tuning.
    • Weapons
      • Charged: This trait now increases your chance to apply status effects instead of increasing the amount of enchantment charges on your weapon.
      • Defending: This trait now increases your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by flat values instead of percentages.
      • Infused: This trait now also reduces the cooldown on your weapon enchantment in addition to increasing its damage.
      • Intricate: This trait now also increases the amount of refined materials you obtain whenever you deconstruct the weapon, in addition to increasing the amount of inspiration gained.
      • Nirnhoned: This trait now increases the damage of the weapon.
      • Powered: This trait now increases your healing done instead of reducing the cooldown on your weapon enchantment.
      • Sharpened: This trait now increases your Physical Penetration and Spell Penetration by flat values instead of percentages.
      • Training: This trait now increases all experience gained from all kills by a percentage instead of increasing your weapon skill line experience only.
      • Weighted: This trait now grants you a chance to gain additional Ultimate whenever you generate Ultimate normally, and has been renamed to Decisive.
    • Armor
      • Exploration: This trait now increases all gold gained from monster kills instead of increasing exploration experience gained, and has been renamed to Prosperous.
      • Impenetrable: This trait now also reduces the durability damage taken of the item, in addition to reducing the damage taken from Critical Hits.
      • Intricate: This trait now also increases the amount of refined materials you obtain whenever you deconstruct the armor, in addition to increasing the amount of inspiration gained.
      • Nirnhoned: This trait now increases Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by a flat value.
      • Sturdy: This trait now reduces the cost of Block.
      • Training: This trait now increases all experience gained from all kills by a percentage, instead of increasing your armor skill line experience only.
      • Well-fitted: This trait now also reduces the cost of Roll Dodge, in addition to reducing the cost of Sprint.

So if Nirnhoned Armor traits improve Spell and Armor, what does Reinforced do? Also are Precise weapon traits and Divines armor traits going to change or remain the same?

It increases the armour value of the singular piece that is Reinforced.

Reinforced currently increases both Physical and Spell resists when applied to a heavy armor piece but at a gold level of 17% increased. Nirnhoned currectly does only Spell resist with a gold level at 24% increased. So once again I'll ask, since Nirnhoned will do both spell and physical resist, will Reinforced change since that's two traits doing the same thing?
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ok maybe I am not a good sorc player (actually I am not good sorc player). A little off topic but could you message me separately any advice to take advantage and become a hardcore shield stack pvp sorc? Mine dies in 2 seconds each fight so I stopped levelling it. My impression was the nerf would allow me to kill those shield stackers, finally. But if I am wrong, I definitely want to make my sorc better!

Sorry, can't help you there, I'm not one of the shield stacking crowd. And don't want to be; I just don't enjoy the playstyle. So my sorc may be retiring from PvP (we'll see how it goes) until the pendulum swings again.
  • LordSidious
    LordSidious
    ✭✭✭
    Proxy Detonation running rampant in Cyrodiil? Check.
    Vicious Death radius ridiculous? Check.
    Stamina builds running rampant in Cyrodiil? Check.
    Let's nerf sorcerers.

This update is worse than Horse Armor DLC.
    Admiral of the Salty Swordsmen
    "A man of the seas and I captain I be, 'ole Pinkbeard, a many booty I please."

Xbox One NA - Aldmeri Dominion
    Gamertag: Bogeh
  • Grimsinger
    Grimsinger
    ✭✭
    So.... No text chat for console?

For those of us that have an aversion to hearing strangers shouting in our living rooms, this effectively removes the "MM" from "MMORPG."

This is a shame, as the game feels pretty isolating.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES

Item Trait Improvements
    Item Traits have undergone revision to improve the viability and balance of each Trait. Some Traits have received complete redesigns, other Traits have gained new effects and bonuses, while some other Traits have simply received better number tuning.
    • Weapons
      • Charged: This trait now increases your chance to apply status effects instead of increasing the amount of enchantment charges on your weapon.
      • Defending: This trait now increases your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by flat values instead of percentages.
      • Infused: This trait now also reduces the cooldown on your weapon enchantment in addition to increasing its damage.
      • Intricate: This trait now also increases the amount of refined materials you obtain whenever you deconstruct the weapon, in addition to increasing the amount of inspiration gained.
      • Nirnhoned: This trait now increases the damage of the weapon.
      • Powered: This trait now increases your healing done instead of reducing the cooldown on your weapon enchantment.
      • Sharpened: This trait now increases your Physical Penetration and Spell Penetration by flat values instead of percentages.
      • Training: This trait now increases all experience gained from all kills by a percentage instead of increasing your weapon skill line experience only.
      • Weighted: This trait now grants you a chance to gain additional Ultimate whenever you generate Ultimate normally, and has been renamed to Decisive.
    • Armor
      • Exploration: This trait now increases all gold gained from monster kills instead of increasing exploration experience gained, and has been renamed to Prosperous.
      • Impenetrable: This trait now also reduces the durability damage taken of the item, in addition to reducing the damage taken from Critical Hits.
      • Intricate: This trait now also increases the amount of refined materials you obtain whenever you deconstruct the armor, in addition to increasing the amount of inspiration gained.
      • Nirnhoned: This trait now increases Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by a flat value.
      • Sturdy: This trait now reduces the cost of Block.
      • Training: This trait now increases all experience gained from all kills by a percentage, instead of increasing your armor skill line experience only.
      • Well-fitted: This trait now also reduces the cost of Roll Dodge, in addition to reducing the cost of Sprint.

So if Nirnhoned Armor traits improve Spell and Armor, what does Reinforced do? Also are Precise weapon traits and Divines armor traits going to change or remain the same?

It increases the armour value of the singular piece that is Reinforced.

Reinforced currently increases both Physical and Spell resists when applied to a heavy armor piece but at a gold level of 17% increased. Nirnhoned currectly does only Spell resist with a gold level at 24% increased. So once again I'll ask, since Nirnhoned will do both spell and physical resist, will Reinforced change since that's two traits doing the same thing?

The new Nirn Trait on Armor will give you, on that particular Armor piece, a flat value of 302 additional Armor Resist (302 more Spell AND Physical REsist)
    The Re-Inforced Trait stays the sameand gives you a 16% Armor increase of that and on that particular Armor piece.

The break even between the two Traits is with an Armor piece that gives 1885 Armor Resist.
    The 16% of Re-Inforced on 1885 is exactly 302 Armor Resist, the same as the flat nirn value.

For example: for Chest, Head, Shoulders, Legs and Feet of Heavy Armor, Re-Inforced gives more additional Armor Resist.
    For MA only the Chest gives more additional Armor Resist from RE-Inforced.
    For all other Armor pieces Nirn is better.
    Also for the Shield including the 75% Armor increase possible from the CP tree passive, Nirn is better, because the benefit of the Trait is applied before you get the 75% bonus from the CP tree passive.

Edited by hrothbern on May 4, 2016 12:33PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been told that on the UI they are now displaying your login name instead of your character name. You guys are murdering your roleplayer base. I have 3 characters I roleplay with and I need them all to be treated and identified seperately.

Please change it back. I'm a PC user and I really don't like the changes I'm hearing about.
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taisynn wrote: »
    I've been told that on the UI they are now displaying your login name instead of your character name. You guys are murdering your roleplayer base. I have 3 characters I roleplay with and I need them all to be treated and identified seperately.

Please change it back. I'm a PC user and I really don't like the changes I'm hearing about.
    @Taisynn Just for clarity, the UI now displays both account name and character name in the target frame, and you can choose in Settings which you want to use in character Nameplates if you turn those on.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @Taisynn Just for clarity, the UI now displays both account name and character name in the target frame, and you can choose in Settings which you want to use in character Nameplates if you turn those on.
    Still you can't control how other people approach your character. Firor said ESO is an online RPG. ROLE-playing-game. No place for account name above avatar's head. Usually I'm for options, but this should not be an option.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »
    Taisynn Just for clarity, the UI now displays both account name and character name in the target frame, and you can choose in Settings which you want to use in character Nameplates if you turn those on.
    Still you can't control how other people approach your character. Firor said ESO is an online RPG. ROLE-playing-game. No place for account name above avatar's head. Usually I'm for options, but this should not be an option.
    That's true. Personally I don't mind that account names are shown for those who want to see them, but I would like the option to not see them. But I believe Taisynn's fear was that character names were being removed, which is not the case. Whether account names should be displayed or not in addition to character names, and whether we should have control over that, is another discussion.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »
    Taisynn Just for clarity, the UI now displays both account name and character name in the target frame, and you can choose in Settings which you want to use in character Nameplates if you turn those on.
    That's true. Personally I don't mind that account names are shown for those who want to see them, but I would like the option to not see them. But I believe Taisynn's fear was that character names were being removed, which is not the case. Whether account names should be displayed or not in addition to character names, and whether we should have control over that, is another discussion.

I suspect that this is a result of console players clamoring for the ability to show character names. Currently, for console players, only our gamertag is displayed, which is truly immersion and RPG-breaking. I'm sorry if the ability to allow console players to show character names has resulted in PC players having their account names displayed, but I'd rather they not change this if it affects console players being able to show character names.

But, I don't see why the option isn't available for both PC and console to turn the account name/gamertag off, which is what I would prefer.
  • Bofrari
    Bofrari
    ✭✭✭
    All this 6 second duration crap done is nerf pve and buffed PvP it's completely stupid for any shield to be 6 seconds in pve and in PvP it'll be a buff especially for the sorcs that know what they are doing plus it don't just affect sorcs that might be the main ones affected but I use harness on templar if it stays at 6 secs in pve it will be just as useless as blazing ect. They should have just left well enough alone or made a major or minor system this isn't the 1st time they taken the easy way out. You watch if something goes wrong with something in the crown store the world stops and they get right on that it's pathetic.
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Expanded the weapons awarded through the Maelstrom Arena leaderboard to include a wider variety of Traits, including Nirnhoned."

Does this include infused etc?
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reverse Slice (Reverse Slash morph): Increased the splash damage percentage from this morph to 59/61/63/65% at Ranks I/II/III/IV from 41/42/43/44%.

On console, my reverse slash at rank 1 deals 54% splash damage. Something seem's a little off.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Arethan09
    Arethan09
    ✭✭
    Is the whole point of a dk is to do fire damage? why change it to poison this does not make sense???
    cant you just keep it as it is dk were amazing in the first place BECAUSE of their fire damage... now change it to poison silly, silly and more silly.

I also see they are going ahead with removing the vet ranks bad move zos, I dont know why people wanted this now its just going to be a grind fest from 1 to 50 gg zenimax. I remember when levelling vet ranks used to be a pain remember 1 million xp to level 1 vet rank??? now its 850k really people cant be asked to level vet ranks and so they complain it being too tedious????

plus we all know that after this goes live there will be the inevitable of tons and tons of crashes and lovely reports being sent to zos and people being mad in the forums.... we all know this to be true don't we???

have you played when it cost even more? want to do the vet grind for every character ? Some people just don't like grinding as you do obviously.

Please dude think before you complain about a thing that made a lot of people leave the game before they hit VR 10 because of grindiness of the game
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noticed health stam and magi percentages while watching pts gameplay. Is this a new feature and will it be in console?
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the new motifs drop from boxes saved before the update hits live?
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Under Item Trait Improvements:

Charged: This trait now increases your chance to apply status effects instead of increasing the amount of enchantment charges on your weapon.

(1) What are "status effects"?

(2) How many "status effects" are there and what does each one of them do?

(3) What do you mean by "increases your chance"?

As far as I know, currently, I (my character) cannot "apply" any "status effect" upon any item, therefore the chance of doing so is zero. Does the change make the probability of applying a "status effect" 1.0 (certainty)?

Please write patch notes in plain English and avoid game-developer jargon!! You don't impress me with it. Rather, I find your ability to explain features of the game is rather limited and the writing is (probably like the game software source code), apparently hurried. Thus it is full of ambiguities, lacking complete information, and has several outright errors.

Thank you for your time and attention to this question.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    Will the new motifs drop from boxes saved before the update hits live?

They didn't from the Wrothgar containers when TG was released.