• RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    You referenced "EP" and "coordinating" in the same sentence? :o

OI!!!! IM WORKING ON IT!!! :smiley:

Options
  • saps101
    saps101
    Anyone got a general idea about population numbers? Looking for top 2% EP estimates.
    For the love of God, fix group finder.

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    EP players need to stop waiting at Arrius now.....PvP is becoming VERY tedious...hence the recourse taking at DC home keeps yesterday to break the monotony :D

If the mass of players just sitting there waiting for an attack could kindly move on another keep, that'd be great :)

Also, I really think ZOS need to make IC a separate instance. EP are pop locked, but they're all below ground. Move the sewars & IC to a stand alone instance so that the people actually wanting to PvP above ground don't have to wait please :)
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been in scourge the last few days to get reward tier 3 on a few characters. All weekend, run to Arrius, wipe, reds run to chalman, wipe, DC to Arrius, wipe, reds to chalman, wipe.

All weekend, that's all that happened up north.
    Edited by Brrrofski on May 9, 2016 8:40PM
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I've been in scourge the last few days to git reward tier 3 on a fee characters. All weekend, run to Arrius, wipe, reds run to chalman, wipe, DC to Arrius, wipe, reds to chalman, wipe.

Soul destroying isn't it :(

While that's happening, the exact same is happening with the rest of EP against AD - Arrius to Blue Road to Arrius to Blue Road...

It's literally one after the other. You can sit on top of the tower and watch the waves roll in & out....it's just not as relaxing as that sentence sounds :D
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    McLovin is American. Hence why the late play times.

Misk, on the other hand, I have never spoken to

both ***..
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    I've been in scourge the last few days to git reward tier 3 on a fee characters. All weekend, run to Arrius, wipe, reds run to chalman, wipe, DC to Arrius, wipe, reds to chalman, wipe.

While that's happening, the exact same is happening with the rest of EP against AD - Arrius to Blue Road to Arrius to Blue Road...

It's literally one after the other. You can sit on top of the tower and watch the waves roll in & out....it's just not as relaxing as that sentence sounds :D

When the guilds are all on it doesnt happen quite as much. Its a shame theres so many people who dont like to ride around and take the flank keeps Could use a few more big thinkers in EP.
    Edited by RabNebula on May 10, 2016 2:55AM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

When the guilds are all on it doesnt happen quite as much. Its a shame theres so many people who dont like to ride around and take the flank keeps Could use a few more big thinkers in EP.

Oh we do when we're online, however, we rely on the randoms to take chalman or blue road or anything for that matter as we push ahead... Sadly this usuly doesn't happen
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
    Options
  • roninnight
    roninnight
    Soul Shriven
    I find this all very interesting as the same thing was being discussed when Azura started and DC was last in the first two months. To combat the red zergs we ran small groups, that would skip keeps and disrupt respawns. 4-7 players getting the keeps under attack to delay the supply of troops attacking at glademist(usually). Most guilds i follow, even TKL, run in groups of 5-6 and only combine for keep defenses, their strength is communication on guild chat. Not restricting themselves to a single group chat or area of players and keeping chat to Ingame relevance only so they can fight at multiple locations and get sit-reps on where people are needed or enemies are heading. However i see time and again AD/EP do not co-ordinate their groups/guilds . AD (on azura) used to do amazing insta sieges from no where when dalglish(never spoke with him so no comment on him as a player/person) was in charge because he got groups to unite.Just as EP used to steam roll us every day with Bigbadnoob and co in open combat. Now, i see no central guild or leader. Different enemy faces everynight, which shows that no one is steering your ship, that is as simple as it gets for being the reason you lose. You actually have huge numbers and great players, sadly most of your active players at night are doing 1v1 duels instead of taking keeps or defending to get points that actually matter. When you do get a keep you scatter in 4 different directions right after with no one behind to spot/defend. We (blues) used to always have that issue after we got Chalman,splitting north, south and east right after and losing on all fronts (still do at times lol). Look, I am a terrible player but have big heals, which allows me to watch most battles at length before i die or we win. I see/have seen, all sides doing the same tactics since day one, well other than the recent 'lets get a blue to carry our scroll back home for us' tactic of late. I prefer playing Solo or with one or two friends after work to unwind or if its been a hard day in the office and i want an easy night i will join a group like TKL because i know the chat will be game only, precise movements and co-ordinated without too much BS. All i am trying to say is numbers mean nothing if they are not in communication. Talk more, get communication between guilds, use your smart phones to msg each other, use guild chats, not limited group chats and focus on the actual game mechanics, not 1v1's and you will turn it around on us in no time as we did when we finished 3rd two months in a row. You can't win if 15-20 of your players are standing on a hill watching a 1v1 match or worse still, glitching under the map to do it. Where is the logic? I have seen too many times large groups of potential game changing players doing 1v1's as they lose their home keeps and scrolls waltz on by without a single counter attack. i miss the old days running with iblazehaze + 5 guys, isnta sieging kingscrest for a scroll and getting half way home before bigbadnoob demolished us at a gate or something lol now when we get a scroll do you know what i do? I stop and farm resources smell the roses, i can even paint a pretty picture of them, have a nap and still walk home without fear, 'cause, i know you guys are all on a hill getting off to a 5 hit combo 1v1 match
    Edited by roninnight on May 10, 2016 1:47PM
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roninnight wrote: »
    I find this all very interesting as the same thing was being discussed when Azura started and DC was last in the first two months. To combat the red zergs we ran small groups, that would skip keeps and disrupt respawns. 4-7 players getting the keeps under attack to delay the supply of troops attacking at glademist(usually). Most guilds i follow, even TKL, run in groups of 5-6 and only combine for keep defenses, their strength is communication on guild chat. Not restricting themselves to a single group chat or area of players and keeping chat to Ingame relevance only so they can fight at multiple locations and get sit-reps on where people are needed or enemies are heading. However i see time and again AD/EP do not co-ordinate their groups/guilds . AD (on azura) used to do amazing insta sieges from no where when dalglish(never spoke with him so no comment on him as a player/person) was in charge because he got groups to unite.Just as EP used to steam roll us every day with Bigbadnoob and co in open combat. Now, i see no central guild or leader. Different enemy faces everynight, which shows that no one is steering your ship, that is as simple as it gets for being the reason you lose. You actually have huge numbers and great players, sadly most of your active players at night are doing 1v1 duels instead of taking keeps or defending to get points that actually matter. When you do get a keep you scatter in 4 different directions right after with no one behind to spot/defend. We (blues) used to always have that issue after we got Chalman,splitting north, south and east right after and losing on all fronts (still do at times lol). Look, I am a terrible player but have big heals, which allows me to watch most battles at length before i die or we win. I see/have seen, all sides doing the same tactics since day one, well other than the recent 'lets get a blue to carry our scroll back home for us' tactic of late. I prefer playing Solo or with one or two friends after work to unwind or if its been a hard day in the office and i want an easy night i will join a group like TKL because i know the chat will be game only, precise movements and co-ordinated without too much BS. All i am trying to say is numbers mean nothing if they are not in communication. Talk more, get communication between guilds, use your smart phones to msg each other, use guild chats, not limited group chats and focus on the actual game mechanics, not 1v1's and you will turn it around on us in no time as we did when we finished 3rd two months in a row. You can't win if 15-20 of your players are standing on a hill watching a 1v1 match or worse still, glitching under the map to do it. Where is the logic? I have seen too many times large groups of potential game changing players doing 1v1's as they lose their home keeps and scrolls waltz on by without a single counter attack. i miss the old days running with iblazehaze + 5 guys, isnta sieging kingscrest for a scroll and getting half way home before bigbadnoob demolished us at a gate or something lol now when we get a scroll do you know what i do? I stop and farm resources smell the roses, i can even paint a pretty picture of them, have a nap and still walk home without fear, 'cause, i know you guys are all on a hill getting off to a 5 hit combo 1v1 match

***, just look at mczerg his clips. If he hasnt got 24 people in his group he will invite people to get to that number. Most of them have their name in white to so that means they are very close to the crown, very very close because you can be in the same keep and still have your name greyed out in the group overview. Please dont act like blues have superioir tactics, they attack a keep and if they get whiped they just get more people.. thats not what i consider a great tactic. Small groups have whiped TKL zerg multiple times in a row just to get steamrolled at that end because more people are invited to the blue group.

I used to be in Kings Legion and had the rank below guild leader so i was supposed to lead the zerg. My "instructions" were 'try to fill up the group, invite everyone from the rosters from TKL and TKL2 and start second or third group when first group is full.' Currently there arent enough people to fill up second or third group but the idea remains the same. Numbers, just throw numbers at it. At the start of the game that didnt work because blues didnt have the numbers but now that tactic does work because they do have those numbers. Find some blues on their owm and they run like the wind, not even getting of their horse but sprinting to the safety of the crown and the numbers.

Btw, back in the day TKL wanted to leave Azura's and go to Chillrend because they always finshed last. The main reasons Baz gave back than was being zerged by superior numbers, zergs being destroyed by Golf/Dalglish but mostly being nightcapped by reds. How irronic that is... exactly what blues do now but without having someone who can whipe huge groups. Even the emperor prefers to repair breaches behind people than actually fight people with his cheesy single target proxy, soul tether + VD build.

To be clear though, there are blues who play in smaller groups and go 5 to 10 persons behind enemy lines to get Roebeck or Faragyl to cut the lines but those people arent with Kings Legion.
    Edited by Bosov on May 10, 2016 2:37PM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree with Bosov and can speak from the same experience. When I was there if he or Raymo weren't on, I'd be put in charge with exactly the same instructions. (In no way a direct dig at Baz, great guy who I've got a lot of time for).

There are zero tactics involved at all with running one or two 24 man groups with 10 healers in each group.

And don't try to tell me that the healers thing is a myth. I've seen screenshots of TKL players being hit with almsot 100k worth of siege damage before dropping.
    Options
  • Badgerbeast
    I'm a TKL member and I do zerg but it is the same with every other alliance; it's just we dont log off the first time we get wrecked. Everybody knows the reds have the biggest zergs and then come the yellows for second place. We just stay on. I just think most of their zergs are kids and go to bed while blues stay on till we win. We dont night cap, we're just on all day and night and end up putting most of you to bed. Don't get it twisted cuz I see a pattern of traiters complaining about TKL cuz they switched to the losing team. The reds only won the first campaigns cuz of PC transfers and as soon as we caught up in CP, it was GAME OVER. Now those ppl dont even play much anymore cuz they're no longer OP. A word of advice, maybe if you guys got organized with a good pvp guild group, you would stop whinning about losing and writing in the forums and just play the game! #TKL4LIFE
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a TKL member and I do zerg but it is the same with every other alliance; it's just we dont log off the first time we get wrecked. Everybody knows the reds have the biggest zergs and then come the yellows for second place. We just stay on. I just think most of their zergs are kids and go to bed while blues stay on till we win. We dont night cap, we're just on all day and night and end up putting most of you to bed. Don't get it twisted cuz I see a pattern of traiters complaining about TKL cuz they switched to the losing team. The reds only won the first campaigns cuz of PC transfers and as soon as we caught up in CP, it was GAME OVER. Now those ppl dont even play much anymore cuz they're no longer OP. A word of advice, maybe if you guys got organized with a good pvp guild group, you would stop whinning about losing and writing in the forums and just play the game! #TKL4LIFE

You don't nightcap? You crown emp every night st around 4-6am our time.

It's like I said before though that's not nightcapping for the likes of you and McLovin due to you not being European so it can't be helped. Unless you go back to the NA server
    Options
  • Badgerbeast
    Mclovin and I are just 2 players, everyone else is European. We cant make that big of a difference.
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Moan moan moan TKL this TKL that .I use to be in TKL .... Zerg Zerg Zerg. man this thread is getting repetitive just play the ruddy game and stop coming on here bashing other players . If you don't like the pvp leave
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    "traitors" :D:D:D

Because we don't like the "tactics" used we're now branded as traitors :D:D:D

Couple of things to correct you on though.
    we're just on all day and night and end up putting most of you to bed.

You don't put people to bed, people have jobs & family lives so please get over yourselves.
    maybe if you guys got organized with a good pvp guild group, you would stop whinning about losing

The majority of people haven't mentioned winning or losing the campaign, just the state of it due to the way TKL decides to run. Hell, even players from your own alliance have had enough of the way TKL run.
    I'Everybody knows the reds have the biggest zergs and then come the yellows for second place.

Completely false statement. If EP had the biggest zerg then we wouldn't be sitting at Arrius every day.

Lastly, kindly drop the attidue :)

Moan moan moan TKL this TKL that .I use to be in TKL .... Zerg Zerg Zerg. man this thread is getting repetitive just play the ruddy game and stop coming on here bashing other players . If you don't like the pvp leave

I enjoy the pvp, and this is a forum to discuss the campaign, which is ironically just as repetitive :D
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Mclovin and I are just 2 players, everyone else is European. We cant make that big of a difference.

Nah there's more Americans than just you two, you run a 24 man group at 5am playing PvDoor.

How exciting!

Getting repetitive cause idiots who haven't got a clue about the game keep coming on and talking utter rubbish. So people have to keep explaining themselves over and over to get it through their thick heads. Yet they're so deluded they still don't get it!

Top and tail of this issue is this game is dying, mainly due to lag or people getting bored of getting zerged down/night capped by DC. It just makes me laugh how every single DC thinks that they're outnumbered in the campaign and that they don't Zerg how can you all be so blind? The absolute minimum population you have at any time is 1 bar normally you have at least 1 or 2 bars than other alliances apart from during prime time of course. I give this game till about November before it dies.

It isn't just down to tkl but it's them that are nightcapping every single night. Which can't be helped unless zenimax kick the Americans/Canadians back to the NA server. It's like I've said 100000 times before it's the DC mentality of follow the Zerg you have the whole DC population at one keep at any one time it's ridiculous it's like you all need your hands holding.
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Like I've said loads of times you don't have the right to dictate how others play and enjoy this game . Pvp maps have been designed for large scale pvp . Now many have become bored of this I understand but they are people who have not . Until they is a other form of pvp it's pointless moaning on at those that want to Zerg . .
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Like I've said loads of times you don't have the right to dictate how others play and enjoy this game . Pvp maps have been designed for large scale pvp . Now many have become bored of this I understand but they are people who have not . Until they is a other form of pvp it's pointless moaning on at those that want to Zerg . .

Then when they have noone left to Zerg down they'll wonder where everyone went and I hope they realise they caused the game to die
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Glad we could get a person from DC to finally respond. Also glad they managed to prove exactly how deluded and arrogant TKL players can be.

The worst thing about TKL is that they switch to alt characters whenever DC's backs are against the wall and just come in to defend with even more numbers than they should have. Effectively 4 barring campaigns because they have whole groups of AD that just won't attack them. This also results in AD's keeps just getting swept away in no time because TKL will get their little green bogey boys to constantly push Arrius and ignore anything that goes on behind them. There is no smart tactics in that. It's just exploiting Zeni's poor game design and faith that players might want to play with a little more legitimacy. Its no wonder I've had players come over to my EP guild from DC saying they got fed up with it. Few people find any satisfaction in what TKL do.

As for getting good organisation with a pvp guild for EP. That happens but at legitimate times. When EP guilds are on, they purposefully stay spread for the majority of the time. Thats because we hate crashes and unlike TKL find it pretty dull and weak to need to DDOS our way through keeps with 70 people spewing out of their foward camps every few seconds as they just blindly charge at breeches until enough defenders games have crashed that they finally get in. Most importantly while the EP guilds are on, they take the campaign during prime time with far less of what could be called a zerg than anything TKL and their green alliance will throw at Arrius all day every day. The only zerg you will see is the random solo players that arent really left with much choice but to keep running around Arrius fighting AD zergs often led by DC players.

With my guild, I have run 8 people and wiped an attack of 40+ DC in seconds. Thats what legitimate tactics and good organisation are. Not "Invite everyone and run at the enemy til they crash". TKL zergs are plagued with bad players. Its the zergs that make them bad because they are never on their own to learn to fight properly.

During the night when I have stayed up I will often see more than 24 of the McMiskzergs strolling through keeps when nobody is on just to get that score up. It happens particularly when theres a maintenance coming up because for some dumb reason evaluations just keep ticking during that time. Zenimax need to save their pvp from the plight of TKL. They need to make it so evaluations stop once any alliance drops to 0 bars. This will stop the night caps at least because there wont be much worth in doing it when theres no points going up.

Edited by RabNebula on May 11, 2016 11:07AM
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭

Glad we could get a person from DC to finally respond. Also glad they managed to prove exactly how deluded and arrogant TKL players can be.

The worst thing about TKL is that they switch to alt characters whenever DC's backs are against the wall and just come in to defend with even more numbers than they should have. Effectively 4 barring campaigns because they have whole groups of AD that just won't attack them. This also results in AD's keeps just getting swept away in no time because TKL will get their little green bogey boys to constantly push Arrius and ignore anything that goes on behind them. There is no smart tactics in that. It's just exploiting Zeni's poor game design and faith that players might want to play with a little more legitimacy. Its no wonder I've had players come over to my EP guild from DC saying they got fed up with it. Few people find any satisfaction in what TKL do.

As for getting good organisation with a pvp guild for EP. That happens but at legitimate times. When EP guilds are on, they purposefully stay spread for the majority of the time. Thats because we hate crashes and unlike TKL find it pretty dull and weak to need to DDOS our way through keeps with 70 people spewing out of their foward camps every few seconds as they just blindly charge at breeches until enough defenders games have crashed that they finally get in. Most importantly while the EP guilds are on, they take the campaign during prime time with far less of what could be called a zerg than anything TKL and their green alliance will throw at Arrius all day every day. The only zerg you will see is the random solo players that arent really left with much choice but to keep running around Arrius fighting AD zergs often led by DC players.

With my guild, I have run 8 people and wiped an attack of 40+ DC in seconds. Thats what legitimate tactics and good organisation are. Not "Invite everyone and run at the enemy til they crash". TKL zergs are plagued with bad players. Its the zergs that make them bad because they are never on their own to learn to fight properly.

During the night when I have stayed up I will often see more than 24 of the McMiskzergs strolling through keeps when nobody is on just to get that score up. It happens particularly when theres a maintenance coming up because for some dumb reason evaluations just keep ticking during that time. Zenimax need to save their pvp from the plight of TKL. They need to make it so evaluations stop once any alliance drops to 0 bars. This will stop the night caps at least because there wont be much worth in doing it when theres no points going up.

Lmao , if you whipe 40+ in seconds what's your problem
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but this isn't exclusive to blues. All factions have big groups and half of them are trash.

All alliances have good players, all have bad, all have zergs, all have small groups, all will still cap when nobody else is on. No single person or group is responsible for lag or lagouts.

Everyone does everything. This thread has just descended into finger pointing and blame shifting.

I also think you'll find a lot of zergs, are just randoms without a group who just run in a straight line. If DC push reds away from chalman, randoms will just continue that direction and end up at Arrius.

There are forward camps now. Take your group of 8 who wipe a group of 40... and go siege behind the lines. Split the zerg up. If 40 come you'll be able to handle them. If it's more, your alliance have breathing room and can push somewhere else.

People need to stop running into a brick wall and expecting to break through.

I will say that IC needs to be seperate. It takes up places in Cyrodiil. So pop lock might actually mean nothing but stops a faction doing anything because half of them are in the sewers.
    Edited by Brrrofski on May 11, 2016 12:55PM
    Options
  • Badgerbeast
    We run a 24 man group with siege and get a buff. You pretty much need to do so too if you want to take a keep. What is stopping you from doing the same? Also, I have a family and a job so I'm not even on as much anymore; so I dont see why you guys are crying and all this about "Our alliance players are better then DC players". That is so *** as DC has most of the best players in this game. It's just another reason why your players keep reporting our players especially our Emp so we can't communicate with him; we haven't been able to talk to Misk for weeks now. You are all mass spamming complaints against him and I notice you are all yellows. This wouldn't have anything to do with you being in last place would it and yes this is true because everytime he gets Emp he gets banned and all you are doing is crying to Zenimax.
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Well said brrrofski 100% agree with everything you said.
    Also badger is it Xbox who ban him or zenimax ( I would definitely tell him to contact them to investigate the comms ban if he is not guilty of wrong doing ie sending offensive messages . That way maybe those that spam the report button will be dealt with . Also if you enjoy been in a 24 man group keep doing it its your game your time play how you want to man don't let moaners dictate how you play
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on May 11, 2016 12:54PM
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    We run a 24 man group with siege and get a buff. You pretty much need to do so too if you want to take a keep. What is stopping you from doing the same? Also, I have a family and a job so I'm not even on as much anymore; so I dont see why you guys are crying and all this about "Our alliance players are better then DC players". That is so *** as DC has most of the best players in this game. It's just another reason why your players keep reporting our players especially our Emp so we can't communicate with him; we haven't been able to talk to Misk for weeks now. You are all mass spamming complaints against him and I notice you are all yellows. This wouldn't have anything to do with you being in last place would it and yes this is true because everytime he gets Emp he gets banned and all you are doing is crying to Zenimax.

Couldn't care less about winning the campaign I care about the state of the game.
    Misk gets reported cause he send people abuse as far as I'm aware. It's his own fault for not just ignoring hate. Mass reporting doesn't work anymore. The messages get sent to a review team.

Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    It's just another reason why your players keep reporting our players especially our Emp so we can't communicate with him; we haven't been able to talk to Misk for weeks now.

Lol for some reason I find this *** hilarious. Didn't know people were doing that but I wouldn't doubt it. Titan received tons of hate messages when he was emp for what 3 or 4 days off and on? Happens to every emp in main campaign

"Brrrofski wrote: »

There are forward camps now. Take your group of 8 who wipe a group of 40... and go siege behind the lines. Split the zerg up. If 40 come you'll be able to handle them. If it's more, your alliance have breathing room and can push somewhere else.

Exactly. This is how we took emp on haderus from the yellow MEGA zerg. Just break up the zergs so they don't know where to defend/attack. The average "ZERG" don't have sound campaign tactics so they are relatively easy to split apart. You will never win pushing Zerg V Zerg... Have to work around them and break them apart.

Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    It's just another reason why your players keep reporting our players especially our Emp so we can't communicate with him; we haven't been able to talk to Misk for weeks now.

Lol for some reason I find this *** hilarious. Didn't know people were doing that but I wouldn't doubt it. Titan received tons of hate messages when he was emp for what 3 or 4 days off and on? Happens to every emp in main campaign

"Brrrofski wrote: »

Exactly. This is how we took emp on haderus from the yellow MEGA zerg. Just break up the zergs so they don't know where to defend/attack. The average "ZERG" don't have sound campaign tactics so they are relatively easy to split apart. You will never win pushing Zerg V Zerg... Have to work around them and break them apart.

Are there EP in Haderus now then? We were in there for a month but changed to Scourge this week to get reward tier three. We'll be back on haderus next week probably. You guys have had Emp a few times, but once you'd lost it I wouldn't seeing EP for a while again.
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    @Brrrofski not really. We made a big push to help a guild mate get emp. Took pretty much the whole map though starting out with 1 bar EP 3 bars AD. Impressive push considering the sheer numbers of AD, but I don't think everyone stuck around. I think a lot of ppl are in scourge doing the same with tier 3 rewards this week.
    Options
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Brrrofski, words of wisdom you just said.
    It's ridiculously easy to break a zerg by going behind the lines. You can do it with a group of 5 to 10 players if you're quick and organized. You could fail but at least you will help your own zerg to beat the ennemy's zerg.
    It's always what's done with DC, it often happens in other alliances but really not enough.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but this isn't exclusive to blues. All factions have big groups and half of them are trash.

All alliances have good players, all have bad, all have zergs, all have small groups, all will still cap when nobody else is on. No single person or group is responsible for lag or lagouts.

Everyone does everything. This thread has just descended into finger pointing and blame shifting.

I also think you'll find a lot of zergs, are just randoms without a group who just run in a straight line. If DC push reds away from chalman, randoms will just continue that direction and end up at Arrius.

People need to stop running into a brick wall and expecting to break through.

I will say that IC needs to be seperate. It takes up places in Cyrodiil. So pop lock might actually mean nothing but stops a faction doing anything because half of them are in the sewers.

All factions have big groups. But DC are the only one that has a double size guild and only zergs. TKL are also the only guild that runs multi alliance character zergs just to green up on EP whenever the pressure gets a bit much for them. I've lost count of how many times I've been sieging at Gladmist and suddenly a big group of AD turns up who are usually all on DC characters. The other day at Chalman wall there were about 30 AD mixed in with a group or 2 of DC, not attacking each other and just making a point of trying to shut EP down at Chalman for ages. So YES the things I am saying ARE exclusive to DC and TKL especially. They play filthier than any one I've seen in the game and never have I seen them take the campaign legitimately through prime time. They cant ever push EP back past Arrius during those times even when they do things like the other day with very coordinated green sieges from opposite sides of the keep.

When I'm running a smaller group with my guild then I often go behind enemy lines and cause some mischief. When I was talking about my group of 8 though, it was about 3.30am against all those blues. There would have been no point going behind lines because we were the EP line at that point and would have lost the keeps even faster.

It seems to me like youre assuming that all I do with my guild is join the randoms defending Arrius against the constant zergs from both sides and just run head on into those zergs with the EP zerg of solo players. Thats something I dont do at all. I'm a lot smarter than that. I do everything in my power to break those Arrius zergs apart a bit so EP can push out.

Also, about forward camps, they are one of the biggest problems with this meta because they are causing more load ins in a smaller area where theres major zergs happening. Its a contributer to making more crashes happen because of the prolonged stress its causing in a small area over time. There would be far less crashes if zeni did more to break the zergs up and pace them out. VD though is not the answer to that and its not what anybody really wants. VD is another big problem with this meta thats made a lot of players quit.

One thing you mention which I agree with. There are zergs for all alliances. However, the difference is that DC's zergs are arranged masses of suicidal charges at keeps. EP's zergs are just random solo players and tiny tiny groups with no option but to defend Arrius because TKL green up on Arrius so much and their zerg basically just spends the whole time at Arrius.

So though I dont think DC can all be to blame. I think its safe to say that TKL and the vile way they play will play a huge part in killing pvp. I mean during prime time for the 1st week of this campaign it was all good with a high population. I mean for 2 weeks there were queues of nearly 150 at peak times. Now, since TKL zerg through the night at 4am because they dont have any lives to be getting on with, I will go on at peak time and sometimes there just isnt a queue at all. Usually the biggest I see it is about 40 on the odd occasion. That population drop is quite sizeable when you also consider that most of the people in the campaign are in the sewers because when it comes to up top who wants to be DDOS'd out of keeps by TKL really? Especially when the scoring has been twisted so heavily in their favour by the dirt tactics they adopt.
    Edited by RabNebula on May 11, 2016 10:18PM
    Options