The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Scourge XB1 EU

WassyLad
WassyLad
✭✭✭
So,

How are people finding this campaign compared to azuras?
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Well alot more reds and less blues. When the lagg is not to bad it is actually really fun.
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barely been playing it. Just as laggy as azura's was during primetime.

Split my pvp time between arena in scourge and above ground in Haderus.

Arena is the most pvp related fun you can have at the moment. No lag and no worries. You die, you spawn 10 foot back. So people play less like ***.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 29, 2016 7:32AM
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    Well alot more reds and less blues. When the lagg is not to bad it is actually really fun.

It was really good pvp for the first few hours before everyone changed over. Reds seem to have appeared in force from nowhere I think that's partly due to thorn blade disappearing

Brrrofski wrote: »

Arena is the most pvp related fun you can have at the moment. No lag and no worries. You die, you spawn 10 foot back. So people play less like ***.

I think the lag is worse to be honest, that's mainly due to the update though. I've heard haderus pvp is really good now. Noticed scourge and haderus both had pop locked reds and yellows last night.

• Thelrox
    Thelrox
    WassyLad wrote: »
    So,

How are people finding this campaign compared to azuras?

It reminds me to the good old days of azuras star before a huge chunk of reds abandoned the rest of us. I enjoy it alot (without the lag)

Xbox One Gamertag: CNT Thelrox - Ebonheart Pact - Scourge
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    It's like all blues went back to 1 year ago when we were the dumbest alliance. We keep fighting in front of the keeps without siegeing it, we're going to red spawn when we only need 1 keep for the emperor, annnd we're getting *** at night.
    As a blue, I hate this campaign, not because yellows and Reds are better than last months, but because we are brainless.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It was really good pvp for the first few hours before everyone changed over. Reds seem to have appeared in force from nowhere I think that's partly due to thorn blade disappearing

I think the lag is worse to be honest, that's mainly due to the update though. I've heard haderus pvp is really good now. Noticed scourge and haderus both had pop locked reds and yellows last night.

Yeh, Haderus is pretty good. No lag. Not that many blues so we're always outnumbered but meh, I like a challenge.
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoying Scourge. I seem to get more lag in PvE than PvP in this update!!

The battles feel a lot more like the early days of Azura's and I love it! Long may this continue! :#
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of people playing flavor of the month mag NB and trying to be Sypher is insane.. so many proxy + soul tether combo's. 98% fails at doing it though.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    The amount of people playing flavor of the month mag NB and trying to be Sypher is insane.. so many proxy + soul tether combo's. 98% fails at doing it though.

Yeah it is really funny to see all these nighblades fail. Most of them dont even know what they are doing.
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to play on scourge last night and it was super lag.

Any blue thay wants a break from it, we're giving haderus a real good go despite being massively outnumbered.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 31, 2016 9:08AM
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any blue thay wants a break from it, we're giving haderus a real good go despite being massively outnumbered.

I noticed that a lot of blues are still main in Azura's since they are winning the campaign and want their extra reward i suppose.. hopefully they will play Haderus so less blue zerg in scourge and more blues in Haderus. They will probably join the rest of the blues in Scourge though.
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I noticed that a lot of blues are still main in Azura's since they are winning the campaign and want their extra reward i suppose.. hopefully they will play Haderus so less blue zerg in scourge and more blues in Haderus. They will probably join the rest of the blues in Scourge though.

Thunk azura's is PvErs. I've been using it to do Cyrodiil dailys to level up my stamblade.

Lot of blues in IC too. A lot farming for covenant motifs.
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

Mag dk was the flavour of the month it's just most people have realised they're awful and have either stopped playing them or switched to stamina.
    The amount of people who made mag dk's when the patch notes were released was insane
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

There were a lot more reds and less blues because a lot of the reds got sick of Yellows and Blues never attacking each other and just hitting reds. So they moved to Scourge as AD had a free run on it and there were no blues.

Now the campaign is just Azuras all over with Greens v Reds and Reds dropping out of pvp everyday because it gets pretty tiresome fighting at Arrius all the time while AD and DC dont push each other at all. Way to go greens. Good long term plan to kill off pvp once and for all.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

There were a lot more reds and less blues because a lot of the reds got sick of Yellows and Blues never attacking each other and just hitting reds. So they moved to Scourge as AD had a free run on it and there were no blues.

Now the campaign is just Azuras all over with Greens v Reds and Reds dropping out of pvp everyday because it gets pretty tiresome fighting at Arrius all the time while AD and DC dont push each other at all. Way to go greens. Good long term plan to kill off pvp once and for all.

This isn't personal...

It amazes me how biased people are. There is a fight every night over glademist and ash. Blues and yellows without fail.

Everyone always thinks their own alliance is getting double teamed and nobody ever attacks each other. Maybe you don't pay as much attention to thr other side of the map perhaps?

Thai double ream bs is just that. Bs.
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

This isn't personal...

It amazes me how biased people are. There is a fight every night over glademist and ash. Blues and yellows without fail.

Everyone always thinks their own alliance is getting double teamed and nobody ever attacks each other. Maybe you don't pay as much attention to thr other side of the map perhaps?

Thai double ream bs is just that. Bs.

I'm AD and to be fair the amount of yellows that push arrius for no reason is ridiculous blues could have one keep from ramp and yellows would still push arrius.

It works both ways though I've seen blues with red scrolls and the reds have pushed yellow and not even bothered taking chalman back from DC.

Although I sometimes push reds if the blue side is lagging hard or blues have their 100man Zerg going as you get a more enjoyable fight.

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair he is right... there are some huge threeway conflicts at Arius but when blue holds roebeck the main yellow zerg never seems to go there.

The people who participate at fighting the reds and blues at Arius always say fighting the reds is easier and reds wont zerg you down or have a full 24 group follow you around the whole map like a certain blue guild does... personally i cant stand fighting at Arius since the lag makes it unplayable.

However i wish yellows attacked blues more often. Yellows attacking Ash sucks though... they always get whiped at the front door.
    Edited by Bosov on March 31, 2016 2:56PM
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to push blue together! Yellowred alliance for the win!
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everytime I log on I seem to be defending glademist or attacking ash. Chalman is the furthest I seem to go usually. Everytime we siege Arrius, we decide to siege from a terrible place and get wiped. Then never learn and do it next time. So the fight ends up back at chalman.

Anyway, like I said, any dc that feel like a change, Haderus is a good challenge. Some really good fights at the moment.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 31, 2016 3:49PM
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭

That sounds funny.. Back in azuras reds never seemed to bother fighting the blues, reds went straight for the yellow keeps.

But yeah I think alot of yellows and reds dont bother fighting the blues when a certain guild is online.

Recently me and a few friends were near a blue keep killing some blues for a few minutes. So they could nog kill us and had to send a 24 man zerg to wipe us after a bit. Kind of pathetic imo.

Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Time to push blue together! Yellowred alliance for the win!

Silky approves of this

:D
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

To be honest it's reds fault that this happens...

Every time we push we take all the scrolls and spend the next 3 days defending them. Typically when a particular faction has been holding our scroll I will lean towards punishing them for that and not the other faction

Reds need to learn that enemy scroll possession buffs are minimal and you only get, what, 2 points per scroll on the scoreboard? We lose so much ground and momentum when doing this yet never learn.

On a side note reds also don't learn that when an enemy faction is tower farming you DONT take the resource before you siege the tower... Too many times have I seen idiots shooting trebs at red towers...

Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »

Every time we push we take all the scrolls and spend the next 3 days defending them. Typically when a particular faction has been holding our scroll I will lean towards punishing them for that and not the other faction

Reds need to learn that enemy scroll possession buffs are minimal and you only get, what, 2 points per scroll on the scoreboard? We lose so much ground and momentum when doing this yet never learn.

On a side note reds also don't learn that when an enemy faction is tower farming you DONT take the resource before you siege the tower... Too many times have I seen idiots shooting trebs at red towers...

I've noticed the resource farming part, arrius lumber mill seems to be favourite.

I just go anywhere for a fight I try and push blue more than red but with the majority of yellow pushing red and the Blues zerging 24/7 it's fruitless.

Must admit I was an arse the other day reds were taking chalman and I zergbombed them on the ram 3 times. (Sorry silky
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

I've noticed the resource farming part, arrius lumber mill seems to be favourite.

I just go anywhere for a fight I try and push blue more than red but with the majority of yellow pushing red and the Blues zerging 24/7 it's fruitless.

Must admit I was an arse the other day reds were taking chalman and I zergbombed them on the ram 3 times. (Sorry silky

Your not sorry at all. The video clearly shows you targeting me :D:D

Jumped on for about 30 mins last night, we had a decent push down to Sejanus, then as soon as we crossed to Alessia there was a blue force at Arrius, pushed them back then McZerg showed up to run down about 15-20 reds as we were pushing them back *rolls eyes*
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Haha had some fun last weekend; was 2-3 shotting a certain AD emp; the guy just doesn't seem to know how to use purge :) Then he zergs me down with 20+ AD and proceeds to teabag :)

The lag is just so bad for me, when my group is online we can usually compete with the zergs and wipe them over and over until we end up getting swarmed by 3-4 times our number with limited resources and crazy drops in fps.

Our guys have mainly focused on levelling alliance skills on alts so we don't tend to have a set group very often.

The game is just slowly dying. The amount of guys magically switching to Mag NB when playing the whole game on Sorc is kinda hilarious :). I'll continue to mix between my Templar and Mag NB but at least I can say I was playing it from the start :)
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »
    The game is just slowly dying.

Which is a shame, as I really enjoy the game, especially the PvP side of it when it's bearable. I get less lag than I did in previous patches, but when the blue monster rolls in I don't think it's possible for anyone to be lag-free!!

It seems a lot of the reds who were hitting Scourge hard early doors seem to have either left or are leveling alts. Got a few low level alts myself which I may go back to soon if numbers continue to dwindle.

*waves from the tower*
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    the amount of VD bomber is too damn high...
    I must admit i've tried it for a couple days, even if it deals massive damage, i find it boring as hell...
    But when we look at leaderboards, its amazing how it is composed by 75% NB...
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jumped on for about 30 mins last night, we had a decent push down to Sejanus, then as soon as we crossed to Alessia there was a blue force at Arrius, pushed them back then McZerg showed up to run down about 15-20 reds as we were pushing them back *rolls eyes*

Last night 4 of us whiped the kings legion group (including mczerg) on the flags at fort Ash. Less than 10 minutes later they came back with 4 times the amount of people and the 4 of us didnt stand a chance :'(
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

Last night 4 of us whiped the kings legion group (including mczerg) on the flags at fort Ash. Less than 10 minutes later they came back with 4 times the amount of people and the 4 of us didnt stand a chance :'(

It's cause I was AFK bosov :(
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's cause I was AFK bosov :(

Shut up sypher wannabe, it was mostly me :(
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :