Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Scourge XB1 EU

• DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    HugoSDN wrote: »

Yellows and Reds got like the double of our population and they still manage to be beaten by blues...

This is just false... Have never seen blue push past glademist in small numbers
    Edited by DjSolJAH on April 29, 2016 8:53PM
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    Majority of decent EP players hardly play any more and don't know of hardly any that go Scourge, just unplayable.

PvE alliance it seems, will never change though.

Red 4 lyf boys
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Eldruf wrote: »
    Majority of decent EP players hardly play any more and don't know of hardly any that go Scourge, just unplayable.

Red 4 lyf boys

None of that is true. EP won the last campaign for a start.
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Red 4 lyf boys

Welllllllll... To be fair the ONLY reason we won was because our big PvP guilds moved to scourge before the campaign switched to no CP for Azuras. We had a 20,000 lead before other alliances joined
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »

Red 4 lyf boys

Welllllllll... To be fair the ONLY reason we won was because our big PvP guilds moved to scourge before the campaign switched to no CP for Azuras. We had a 20,000 lead before other alliances joined

Well there is that but I think last weekend we showed we have some pretty strong PvP. Just because players who used to be known in pvp stopped playing doesnt mean there arent players who have replaced them. EP has plenty of strong players. They would have more if some of the stronger guilds were a little more willing to help new players out more. We could definitely do more of that.
    Options
  • saps101
    saps101
    EP groups just don't communicate, and hardly anyone bothers inviting to group.

So arena it is, blue vs red all day and plenty of kills all round, why not join us, yellows are welcome too....
    For the love of God, fix group finder.

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    saps101 wrote: »

So arena it is, blue vs red all day and plenty of kills all round, why not join us, yellows are welcome too....

Nope. EP communicates. Whats your tag? I'll inv you to my guild. We'll show you where the communication is.
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭

Red 4 lyf boys

What does winning a campaign have to do with being a decent player? We won because we owned the campaign for 7 days before it turned into everyone's home campaign.
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • saps101
    saps101
    saps101 send me an invite, might actually hit overland pvp for once

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha Arena? Is that the never ending battle between reds and blues dropping out of their spawn point and starting to fight against eachother next to that deadric portal? I love watching that, its so funny to see. People jump of, do their attack or gapcloser and die but are back fighting within 10 seconds.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Red 4 lyf boys

What does winning a campaign have to do with being a decent player? We won because we owned the campaign for 7 days before it turned into everyone's home campaign.

We may have owned the campaign for 7 days before but who did we take it from? Im not sure you were in there at all but it wasnt a completely free run. It was often 3 bars of yellow just like Harderus is now. Maybe you dont know anybody on Scourge but it doesnt mean they arent decent players.
    Options
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    HugoSDN wrote: »

Yellows and Reds got like the double of our population and they still manage to be beaten by blues...

This is just false... Have never seen blue push past glademist in small numbers

Well they do, they just don't run in front of other zerg and play smartly by taking brindle, faregyl, or any other unexpected keep. Of course most of the randoms will just go straight ahead, but there is always a small group trying to move behind the lines.

Yellows these days are just waiting for their zerg to start taking more than their keeps. And when they're outnumbered, they just go away.

The more I play on this campaign, the less I find relevant the old "blue zerg" reproach.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
    Options
  • saps101
    saps101
    Bosov wrote: »

Haha Arena? Is that the never ending battle between reds and blues dropping out of their spawn point and starting to fight against eachother next to that deadric portal? I love watching that, its so funny to see. People jump of, do their attack or gapcloser and die but are back fighting within 10 seconds.

Hell yeah it is. But its more of a push back and forth between the spawns. Then someone grabs Char and s**t gets real.

You should join in, its not just death after death, and its decent AP if you can survive long enough.

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hell yeah it is. But its more of a push back and forth between the spawns. Then someone grabs Char and s**t gets real.

You should join in, its not just death after death, and its decent AP if you can survive long enough.

Yeh, I hop in now and then. Can be quite fun. Annoys the hell our of me when I keep dropping down to fight while half ten DC there stay up top sniping or spamming rapid regen hoping for a little but of AP.
    Options
  • saps101
    saps101
    Brrrofski wrote: »

Yeh, I hop in now and then. Can be quite fun. Annoys the hell our of me when I keep dropping down to fight while half ten DC there stay up top sniping or spamming rapid regen hoping for a little but of AP.

Thats why i normally roll with 2 mates, 3 people hitting the deck can make a difference

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

You'll get way more AP up top taking keeps with us. In the arena, after you kill people a couple of times the ap is scaled down so much its really not worth doing.
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

Red 4 lyf boys

We had some good players jump in last week but most just aren't active enough to maintain

You'll get way more AP up top taking keeps with us. In the arena, after you kill people a couple of times the ap is scaled down so much its really not worth doing.

Yeah you get loads more AP playing the campaign
    Options
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Reds made a really good job yesterday by working with blues to kick out the yellow emp, I even saw reds siegeing near blues without fighting each other. That is how the alliance war is meant to be played.
    It's a shame that some blues went back to the nightcapping ***.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the AP that DC & AD were freely giving us reds last night at Arrius :D:D

Lumber - Mine - Lumber - Mine - Lumber - Mine

Occasionally the keep when a wild stone treb appeared briefly to get 1 or 2 shots at the wall kept those AP ticks mounting up all night :)

Think one of the Mine fights went out for almost an hour! Was a great time to test out my V1 DK :D:D:D
    Options
  • elmutenrohi
    elmutenrohi
    Soul Shriven
    every night blues take emp or like last night all map. This campaing is beginning bore...

Misk, Mackloving are you here? do you sleep ever?
    Xbox One EU

GT: elmutenrohi

Ebonheart Pact: Argonian, Templar - V16 | PVP Rank 23
    Ebonheart Pact: Dark Elf, Nightblade - V16 | PVP Rank 18
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a feeling mclovin is American. Hence why he's probably on at night. Sure others have mentioned he is anyway. Never spoken to him, so not 100% positive.
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    McLovin is American. Hence why the late play times.

Misk, on the other hand, I have never spoken to
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a feeling mclovin is American. Hence why he's probably on at night. Sure others have mentioned he is anyway. Never spoken to him, so not 100% positive.

He is American but just check his xbox clips, its not like he's doing it alone, he cant even do it by himself because if he is without his zerg he is a easy kill. Its his guild The Kings Legion who take everything, last night at 5 in the morning they run in a 24 men group + emperor and just take everything by doing some nice PvDoor.

Occasionally the keep when a wild stone treb appeared briefly to get 1 or 2 shots at the wall kept those AP ticks mounting up all night :)

Think one of the Mine fights went out for almost an hour! Was a great time to test out my V1 DK :D:D:D

Yeah must have been nice AP because yellows and blues have been there the whole day. We lost Bloodmayne, Faragyl and Blackboot but threeway conflicts at Arius the whole day.
    Edited by Bosov on May 4, 2016 12:53PM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

He is American but just check his xbox clips, its not like he's doing it alone, he cant even do it by himself because if he is without his zerg he is a easy kill. Its his guild The Kings Legion who take everything, last night at 5 in the morning they run in a 24 men group + emperor and just take everything by doing some nice PvDoor.

Yeah must have been nice AP because yellows and ues have been their the whole day. We lost Bloodmayne, Faragyl and Blackboot but threeway conflicts at Arius the whole day

It's rinse & repeat everyday now midweek.

Weekend prime time is the only time EP seem to get any kind of numbers & momentum going *sigh*
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah must have been nice AP because yellows and ues have been their the whole day. We lost Bloodmayne, Faragyl and Blackboot but threeway conflicts at Arius the whole day

Yeh, obviously someone else is too. I don't know what's King's legion is like, never been a member of it. Probably the only person in DC that hasn't at some point. So I don't know who he would have on at that time.
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Kings legion is badgers guild. Mclovin is just one of his officers
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

See, that's how out of touch with them I am lol. I just do my own thong if I'm in Scourge. Too laggy at the big fights to actually enjoy it.
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    every night blues take emp or like last night all map. This campaing is beginning bore...

Misk, Mackloving are you here? do you sleep ever?

This is why Zeni need to stop evaluations ticking once any alliances drops down to 0 bars. Their evaluation system needs reevaluation. It would minimise night cap effectiveness and keep people interested in the campaign past a certain point.

As for Kings Legion we'll be working on tackling that dirty nightcap zerging of theirs. We have 1 of 2 options. Option 1: Secret. Spooge or Alex may say though. Just keeping it in guilds. Option 2. Switch campaigns and show them why playing the way they do will kill the game by letting them kill a campaign and get bored to death.

I would rather go with option 1 and tackle the issue head on just for the challenge if anything. I do think AD attacking DC properly for once rather than just being a bunch of bulls stampeding tactlessly at reds all the time will be helpful.

If DC want to play the way they do then its up to the other 2 alliances to shut them down totally when they are on. That means all out on DC and just defensive lines at Alessia bridge with no crossing. That will stick DC deservedly in 3rd every campaign until Kings Legion breaks.
    Edited by RabNebula on May 4, 2016 1:39PM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

See, that's how out of touch with them I am lol. I just do my own thong if I'm in Scourge. Too laggy at the big fights to actually enjoy it.

I've played with a couple former members. Supposedly it was badger beast who started it.. Some sort of "falling out" occurred and then he changed his name but a bunch of ppl left the guild... But a bunch of ppl leaving a guild with over 500 members doesn't really make a dent tho
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I've played with a couple former members. Supposedly it was badger beast who started it.. Some sort of "falling out" occurred and then he changed his name but a bunch of ppl left the guild... But a bunch of ppl leaving a guild with over 500 members doesn't really make a dent tho

Yeh, I think voice of the lionheart is a breakaway guidl from Kings. I ignore that crap though and just play to be honest.
    Options