Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Scourge XB1 EU

• MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just nb templers are very op and imo more flavour of the month than nb , I'm seeing groups running round made up of all templers , impossible to fight, also on a sidenote the players themselves will kill pvp I've heard of a lot of reds leaving or joining other factions because of pvp blues nightcap and pretty much the yellow and blue zergs very rarely clash and just push reds even tho blues own all the scrolls , (broken record I know)
    I myself was once a blue had a lot of faction loyalty some might say I was quite tribal ( no faction loyalty anymore)but after seeing the constant nightcaps and the way pvp was going decided to roll a red and take back cyrodiil but hey it's not a 3 way war it's a 2-1 over on the reds every god damn day, I urge more people roll red let's make pvp competitive again these blue and yellow big guilds have ruined it long enough
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radiant is the meta this patch. Everywhere you go there's someone spamming jesus beam. As soon as you're outnumbered it's game over. No chance. As soon as you try to take out beamer, malaubeth procs abd he's unkillable. People are playing magica templar so cheesy at the moment. I refuse to put malaubeth on mine.

Anyway, I got my red to 50 last night. Need to grind a few more things then I'll be hopping unto pvp with it. I played enough to get vigor on Tuesday and it was pretty fun to be on the other side.
    Edited by Brrrofski on July 21, 2016 6:37AM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one brrrofski, yeah 99.9% on my kill sheet is RD , but that's what happens when a op skill is released into a mmo every man and his dog uses it , cyrodill right now
    Templer with malubeth (no skill heal for days)
    Templer blazing shield build (just annoying and takes no skill)
    Nb 2 shot gank build(no skill)
    Nb magic bomb build (no skill)

(All THe above take very little skill and make up a lot of cyrodiil pvpers right now seems zenimax wants this to become a non skilful game easier for newbies to pick up)

Not seeing that many stam dks which is a shame
    A few magika dks
    A few more stam sorcs
    Sorcs Magic very few but still in a good place imo
    Stam templars seem to be the go to for stam builds

Pvp is in a grubby place at the moment in regards to classes

Sorry for the wall of text
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Radiant is the meta this patch. Everywhere you go there's someone spamming jesus beam. As soon as you're outnumbered it's game over. No chance. As soon as you try to take out beamer, malaubeth procs abd he's unkillable. People are playing magica templar so cheesy at the moment. I refuse to put malaubeth on mine.

Anyway, I got my red to 50 last night. Need to grind a few more things then I'll be hopping unto pvp with it. I played enough to get vigor on Tuesday and it was pretty fun to be on the other side.

Radiant has been incredibly OP for months, stam NB have only been insanely op this patch.
    Hell I was hitting 19k heavy attacks on mine with a bow using my same old gear and just rearranging my cp haha.
    Nice one brrrofski, yeah 99.9% on my kill sheet is RD , but that's what happens when a op skill is released into a mmo every man and his dog uses it , cyrodill right now
    Templer with malubeth (no skill heal for days)
    Templer blazing shield build (just annoying and takes no skill)
    Nb 2 shot gank build(no skill)
    Nb magic bomb build (no skill)

(All THe above take very little skill and make up a lot of cyrodiil pvpers right now seems zenimax wants this to become a non skilful game easier for newbies to pick up)

Not seeing that many stam dks which is a shame
    A few magika dks
    A few more stam sorcs
    Sorcs Magic very few but still in a good place imo
    Stam templars seem to be the go to for stam builds

Pvp is in a grubby place at the moment in regards to classes

Sorry for the wall of text

I'm actually playing my sorc and stam dk now that I refuse to play nightblade I thought 6 seconds shields would make them unplayable but it's really no different to be honest.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    I've never really enjoyed playing a sorc maybe because I'm useless at it, before this patch I was always on my dk at the front of battles causing trouble but that's on my blue , seen as I'm red I have to play my stam nb (sigh) but as soon as we can race swap I'm changing to magika run the frost blade as it one of my favourite builds
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    I've never really enjoyed playing a sorc maybe because I'm useless at it, before this patch I was always on my dk at the front of battles causing trouble but that's on my blue , seen as I'm red I have to play my stam nb (sigh) but as soon as we can race swap I'm changing to magika run the frost blade as it one of my favourite builds

It's good for small group play and solo.
    Negate is a must in small scale not enough people on eu use it
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc is fine :) small tweak to burst or damage and we are laughing. For my 5 cents, light armor should give more damage than medium armor, because medium has more defense - it makes total sense.

Last campaign in Scourge was fine. I play only after 20:00 and had lots of fun PvPing...
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    I do expect more to run sorcs soon seen as Alcast has just released a new build insane magika pool
    Good spell damage
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »

It's good for small group play and solo.
    Negate is a must in small scale not enough people on eu use it

Yeh, I use negate on my stam Sorc if I'm in a group. Especially in IC. Dropping a negate on the flag as as your group drops ults ends fights quickly.

I get what you mean about stam Nb too. I had one before but turned it into a sap tank. This patch, made a wood elf stamblade. Levelled it up, geared up and then got bored of it in 2 hours, not played it since. Something about it, I just don't like how it plays.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just nb templers are very op and imo more flavour of the month than nb , I'm seeing groups running round made up of all templers , impossible to fight, also on a sidenote the players themselves will kill pvp I've heard of a lot of reds leaving or joining other factions because of pvp blues nightcap and pretty much the yellow and blue zergs very rarely clash and just push reds even tho blues own all the scrolls , (broken record I know)
    I myself was once a blue had a lot of faction loyalty some might say I was quite tribal ( no faction loyalty anymore)but after seeing the constant nightcaps and the way pvp was going decided to roll a red and take back cyrodiil but hey it's not a 3 way war it's a 2-1 over on the reds every god damn day, I urge more people roll red let's make pvp competitive again these blue and yellow big guilds have ruined it long enough

I too started this game as a Blue but after a long PvP break i decided to roll Yellow and the mindset is soooo night and day. Blues talk and have strategy but Yellow s keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. It makes me so mad to see yellows push north on the reds every morning, when blues are the real threat.

Twice this week i have went by myself to put Roebeck under siege just to try and get the Yellows going in the right direction.

Yellows - push south/west always!!!
    Reds - push north/west always!!!

Maybe then we can give the Blues a decent fight!!

Hammy!!
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »

I too started this game as a Blue but after a long PvP break i decided to roll Yellow and the mindset is soooo night and day. Blues talk and have strategy but Yellow s keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. It makes me so mad to see yellows push north on the reds every morning, when blues are the real threat.

Twice this week i have went by myself to put Roebeck under siege just to try and get the Yellows going in the right direction.

Yellows - push south/west always!!!
    Reds - push north/west always!!!

Maybe then we can give the Blues a decent fight!!

Hammy!!

I did that yesterday, blue Zerg was at the keep I ran past a resource and saw a guy afk on it but left him next think I know he's fossilise meteored me, start fighting him then the whole DC Zerg came over.
    He actually screamed for help 1v1.

There's no decent pvp AD guilds anymore. There used to be but they've all fallen to pieces.
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    I do expect more to run sorcs soon seen as Alcast has just released a new build insane magika pool
    Good spell damage

Im running seducer and Magnus something like 40k max magic 2.5k spell damage and 1.8k recovery. Somewhere around that I can't remember off the top of my head.
    Edited by WassyLad on July 21, 2016 1:10PM
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good spell damage

Im running seducer and Magnus something like 40k max magic 2.5k spell damage and 1.8k recovery. Somewhere around that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The build MightyBantam34 is talking about has around 65-70k magicka with 30k health and 18k stam and 2150 spell damage and 1700 recovery. It is a crazy pet build, but as I understand it is based on Imperial City tel var bonus from Imperial physique set. That probably means -6k every resource in Cyrodiil... Anyway that build deserves some attention.

I also run seducer + magnus with same stats :smile:
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Good spell damage

The build MightyBantam34 is talking about has around 65-70k magicka with 30k health and 18k stam and 2150 spell damage and 1700 recovery. It is a crazy pet build, but as I understand it is based on Imperial City tel var bonus from Imperial physique set. That probably means -6k every resource in Cyrodiil... Anyway that build deserves some attention.

What the hell I need to see that build haha
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Rage message deleted
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on July 21, 2016 10:15PM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    FYI if you want to be successful in pvp roll a templer and spam rd and heals for days then roll in a group of 10 to 15 result no need for other classes no skill needed either
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    Eldruf wrote: »
    Campaign results to the majority of people I know don't mean nothing any more, the competitiveness had it's time when Cyrodiil was actually playable and your game wouldn't freeze when 18 people entered your screen. A lot of players I'm close too on EP are only bothered with small scale, which is understandable with the state of the game, therefore keep taking etc is irrelevant although it would be nice if we stopped being the only alliance anyone pushed because they know we wouldn't steam roll them with a zerg, spread out guys small scale is more fun than running into a keep besides 40 other players literally immune to players attacks (AOE caps).

blasphemy
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Eldruf no such thing as small scale
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good spell damage

Lollll
    Well well well different night same idiots . Zenimax take a look at your game pvp is ridiculous , qwazz syke Ross immortal your all idiots you know yellows follow you lot so what do you lot do push on reds blues have yet to be attacked so right now lag city at Arruis , yellows do nothing in this campaign at all no scrolls reds have no scrolls . So what does quazz and his little scrubs do roll 20 templers and sit attacking reds when we actually try to get keeps back if you wanna be a blue just roll one least then it shows which faction your fighting for, as for random yellows wake up don't follow these selfish fools destroying pvp . Before long they will be only one faction in the only 30 day campaign we have

Yeah this stuff really upsets me.. for the life of me I understand why the Yellows will not play the map. I honestly think the only thing most Yellows care about is Arruis / Sir Jeanus bridge fight.... can be fun at times though ;)!!

Anyways at this point I don't think anyone cares about the score and only care about constant action even if that action is them wiping over and over again.

Hammy!!
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI if you want to be successful in pvp roll a templer and spam rd and heals for days then roll in a group of 10 to 15 result no need for other classes no skill needed either

Well that is not entirely true... I play a Magplar and I die a lotttttt!! I also throw more spears than anything (lol when I knock people off of keep walls) but I will use RD when fighting people who just will not die. Anyways as a standard normal magplar not running Malbuth (sp?) or any monster sets I pretty much find all other classes very tough and a major pain ;)!!

Hammy!!
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    Well well well different night same idiots . Zenimax take a look at your game pvp is ridiculous , qwazz syke Ross immortal your all idiots you know yellows follow you lot so what do you lot do push on reds blues have yet to be attacked so right now lag city at Arruis , yellows do nothing in this campaign at all no scrolls reds have no scrolls . So what does quazz and his little scrubs do roll 20 templers and sit attacking reds when we actually try to get keeps back if you wanna be a blue just roll one least then it shows which faction your fighting for, as for random yellows wake up don't follow these selfish fools destroying pvp . Before long they will be only one faction in the only 30 day campaign we have

i have to approach this zerg thing suspiciously
    when there is a queue for Red at around 60 - 80 and 25 - 35 minutes, then get in and yellow owns half the map w/o a full population bar, blue stacked 4 - 5 hundred deep in Chalman - i'll quizzically wander around curious where everyone is at.
    oh well
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Group of 8 with 2 healers. Stay mad mighty. :D
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    More than 2 templers and you all spam rd and run malubeth , you was just used as a example with what's wrong with pvp right now bullcrap builds that are so op
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Wow one clip doesn't prove anything usually about 15 of you lot balled up , and I'm sure you yourself varley rd me , nice clip tho.. FYI yes I do get salty but only because the game I enjoy playing let these game breaking op sets and abilities into the game where Everyman and his dog uses them it's very frustrating to take groups on when they have multiple healers spamming heals and rd ,all run malubeth it seems
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    While I'm on rage train , this morning log on and blues have night capped again then later on still at arrius noticed jadon Alcast mlg otter and some others gap closing into keeps to take our remaining ones ... Like seriously wtf how long are zenimax gonna allow scrubs to ruin our gameplay!!!!
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I'm on rage train , this morning log on and blues have night capped again then later on still at arrius noticed jadon Alcast mlg otter and some others gap closing into keeps to take our remaining ones ... Like seriously wtf how long are zenimax gonna allow scrubs to ruin our gameplay!!!!

Out of all things... this is the one that upsets me the most. Using cheap/broken tactics to completely ruin the gameplay for others... especially in a campaign that you are already dominating. Also that specific group could have easily took a keep the normal way!!

Hammy!!
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »

Out of all things... this is the one that upsets me the most. Using cheap/broken tactics to completely ruin the gameplay for others... especially in a campaign that you are already dominating. Also that specific group could have easily took a keep the normal way!!

Hammy!!

Its not really "dominating" if they got their points from nightcapping every night. That word gives them too much respect.

Zenimax need to sort the nightcaps out. Once any alliance drops to 0 bars then the evaluations should be put on hold.

My desire to play the game atm is pretty minimal because theres no chance of fairly winning a campaign with any real legitimacy. I'm sure I'm not the only person so Zenimax need to do something about it sooner rather than later.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 28, 2016 9:37AM
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    The main problem lies with the yellows tbh. I recall when playing on my yellow seeing 3 top players (not gonna name but you see these boys in the top 10 when they're on) just sat at elsewyr for a solid 20 mins. No communication and are quite happy to either push blue road or sit in faregyl. Push roebeck and up to ash FFS. As a guy who mains blues it's Boring AF Playing tower defence with you guys down @ faregyl. Like, seriously lets play out once in a while.

Rab hit the nail on the head with reds so many of the players are clueless when it comes to pvp. I've never been in a red PvP guild and actually ran with them so idk what comms are like but when I have played I've been with like, 15 other guys, reached chalman and no one has set up siege.

I do feel for the reds don't get me wrong, it must suck always being pushed on both sides. You guys seem to come out more than yellows, had some fun fights at chalman farm which is why I fight reds more than yellows but if both red and yellow pushed blue we might get a more open map considering there's only one real zergy PvP guild on blues. No points for guessing who I'm talking about.

Maybe. Maybe one day we'll have an open war. We'll see.
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    The main problem lies with the yellows tbh.

I don't know, I'd say most the issues come from the DC nightcappers megazrgs and too many of them using what I call "no player skill required" builds although I do wonder what yellows are doing sometimes like the other day DC had taken most of the map and even though yellows only had alessia and Sejanus they were still pushing reds, I mean what's that about?.
    it must suck always being pushed on both sides.

it does but sometimes its quite fun, yesterday I was half way through a respect of my DK so it sucked but its still quite tanky so I took it into pvp and was just messing around slowing down the blue and yellow zergs that kept attacking a certain lumber mill(we all know which one :wink: ) and the zergs just kept getting wasted time and time again, it was relly entertaining for once :smile: .