Scourge XB1 EU

• MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Wish I could get on at them times @Eldruf I ain't even been in pvp a lot past couple of weeks turned more to trials and getting undaunted on all my toons which is a shame as I use to love pvp.

Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag makes is unplayable at certain moments. Unfortunatly i happend to be at Arrius when the whole 3 bars of the red population came to take it. I was spamming every skill i had but i dont think any of them actually went off.

After a while i just dropped dead and my recap showed 2 batswarms which didnt even have an animation or sound...

Also i hate black rose dks, Eternal hunt dodge roll forever builds, RD spam templars and 1shot builds. Unfortunatly that is 99.9% of the people in Cyrodill now.
    Edited by Bosov on September 8, 2016 2:20AM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, I tried pvp for the first time in like a month yesterday. Had alight with two stamblades on which I died be wise I couldn't weapon swap. Respawned at the keep and DCed. Pvp summed up. Just gonna farm mats and level skills ready for dueling. That and new dungeons will hopefully be good. Last chance for thsi game for me really.
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having played yellow for a bit... I am convinced that as long as Alesia and Senjanus are yellow then the yellows think they are winning :), tonight I just witnessed the blues take all our home keeps and our Altodon scroll and all you hear in zone chat is cheers for defending Alesia... lol.
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's just become who has the most cancerous set wearers
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    Having played yellow for a bit... I am convinced that as long as Alesia and Senjanus are yellow then the yellows think they are winning :), tonight I just witnessed the blues take all our home keeps and our Altodon scroll and all you hear in zone chat is cheers for defending Alesia... lol.

Alessia goes and the dominion gets off!
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qwazz wrote: »
    Hammy01 wrote: »

Alessia goes and the dominion gets off!

Lol, you might be right about this... I am convinced there is a secret candy bar vender under the Alessia keep some where :).. some sort of super candy that gives yellows superpowers B).
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    Haderus for lag free PVP :*
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    I think its pathetic how AD and DC teams up

nobody teams up and the fact people still say that is stupid.
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    is it worth it @eldruf or is just people standing round dueling
    Options
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Also i hate black rose dks
    I still don't get what the issue with black rose is, 5pc hundings would be more powerfull.
    RD spam templars and 1shot builds.
    you must really hate AD right now then.
    Unfortunatly that is 99.9% of the people in Cyrodill now.
    that's because so called "1vX" builds require very little player skill to use, unfortunately that's what ZOS has set this game up for.

Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Ad is full of templers ....for there emp defence at Roebeck felt like there was 90% of them templers lol AD playing flavour of the month since the game began
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah Ad is full of templers ....for there emp defence at Roebeck felt like there was 90% of them templers lol AD playing flavour of the month since the game began

What you actually mean is there are more Ad players that favour the cancerous builds
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Let's face it , it's the cancerous alliance , with a lot of egos " look I just 1 vX " using broken set and cancerous combinations no skill needed but hey if zenimax are going to allow such trash to ruin pvp then the yellows are always the first to exploit .. Like many did with the twice born glitch (you know who you are scumbags) .. As for pvp All campaigns are nightcapped this time yellows way to go yanks Aussies and some who don't have lives .. Ruin the pvp for the normal folk
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    #ADstrong :D
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep sure saw more Ad using the gap closer exploit guess it's where all the riff raff are
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Me I'll still play my mag dk because I love the class, I like seeing all the ad so called better players moan about zergs do they walk round with there eyes shut
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Let's face it , it's the cancerous alliance , with a lot of egos " look I just 1 vX " using broken set and cancerous combinations no skill needed but hey if zenimax are going to allow such trash to ruin pvp then the yellows are always the first to exploit .. Like many did with the twice born glitch (you know who you are scumbags) .. As for pvp All campaigns are nightcapped this time yellows way to go yanks Aussies and some who don't have lives .. Ruin the pvp for the normal folk

Yeh AD went so hard on the night caps the 1st week we are now sitting with 3 weeks of people going "Whats the point?" and coming on at 6pm in the evening which should be prime time to find 0 bars of DC, 1 bar of EP and 3 bars of AD just full on zerging worse than TKL ever did. I hate to say it but AD are making it look like TKL were a necessary evil just to counter balance the AD numbers. Theres no way anyone can find it fun to just spamming 1 move out while outnumbering people 3 to 1 all over the place.

What is just as frustrating though is the EP and DC players who have the "If you can't beat em join em" attitude and are almost making pvp completely pointless because theres no players left for them to fight against. Its taken all the fun out of it and just become tiresome for so many people.

Zeni need to sort the nightcapping out by stopping the scoring once 1 alliance drops to 0 bars until people come on. That would keep it competitive. They also need to stop players switching characters in a campaign for at least half an hour because I'm seeing so many just going "Screw this I'm going on my AD character" then 5 minutes after a swing in fortune or being bored because theres nothing to kill theyre hopping back on their DC or EP characters but then it just means when they go back to AD again they know all the tactics going on and can just pass on the info. Its just pure dirty play.
    Edited by RabNebula on September 23, 2016 4:07AM
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's more about the numbers Ad have put up 5 bars on the two main campigans , I can just stroll into any campaign on my blue
    Options
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    Qwazz wrote: »
    #ADstrong :D

ha :smile:, I guess by strong you mean pathetic with no actual skill right?

Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    @smokey13a there is actually a lot of good players on AD it's the game that lets us all down by making these cheese builds possible , also those switching alliances or not playing for your faction to help the cause will ruin pvp , hopefully when duels come they will all do one .. and let those who actually play for faction have some good open world pvp ...
    As for people switching alliance I do it myself but I actually play for the faction my character is on and do everything to help them try win.. All those switching to Ad take a look a the population at prime time 6pm 3 bars yellow in 2 blue 1 red In scourge haderus 2 bar yellow blues and reds don't even reach one bar most of the time... So why switch who you gonna fight... Muppets

And yeah I too now believe the Kings legion actually balanced the yellows dominating shame most thought they where the scum of pvp turns out it was AD

And there concludes my monthly rant. Come at me turncoat dominion .. You know I'm right
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep think Ad our going to finally finish off PvP
    Options
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    even in australia at 1pm there are usually 2-3 red/blue zergs but now there is only yellows. :neutral: Usally I play then cause theres: 1. better chance for 1v1s 2.less likely to get steamrolled by zergs when you gank that one guy :wink: and 3. You dont get booted to the title screen 5mins into logging on.but now I only see yellows camping spawns trying to gap close into the alliance base.
    Honestley though I didnt know what nightcapping was intill now. I thought I was fighting peaple closer to my Timezone.
    the internet in australia is terrible and thats why most aussies avoid playing in peak times.
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, PVP is unplayable to a large degree. With TKL (the kings legion) zerging for the blues, TA (the asaro) zerging for reds and General error and his zerg its inevitable when just 2 of those 3 zergs meet the fps becomes unbearable.

Those of us who enjoy smaller scale (grps of 10 or less) are stuck in load screens and like yesterday, a random fence panel by sejanus.

Whenever my guild get a large group we tend to split into 2 smaller groups and go our seperate ways yet still co-ordinating together.

Hey, who am I to tell others how to play. If grps of 24 (plus randoms) and seiging unmanned keeps in the middle of nowhere is your thing, you pay the same as me and can play how you want.
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    DC Zerg for months and everyone says to shut up complaining ad do it for a week and everybody cries lol
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »
    DC Zerg for months and everyone says to shut up complaining ad do it for a week and everybody cries lol

Dc may of zerged but never had any where the numbers Ad have I've seen Ad put up 5 bar in two campaigns take a look now 3 bar yellow and one bar blue , and what is a certain group of yellows doing right now in Scourge running around with a cancerous group sitting on gates or resources , well when they have no one to fight guess they will have to log onto their Alts and fight each other
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Wassy maybe the Kings legion was necessary to get them AD numbers at bay just look what happened to pvp since most stopped playing yellows rule all the campaigns .. I'm not fussed who wins the campaigns as long as there enjoyable , but cmon seriously camping the gates all day long how is that fun for anyone . Yes zenimax have screwed the pvp over but it's the players themselves who will ruin it, everyone making a alt yellow , there will be nobody to fight morons, cancerous groups nightcapping to then spawn trap all day absolute losers .

My pvp time varies due to work commitments but even when I log on I find pvp is a lost cause. I mean one templer alone is bad enough but a Zerg of them .. I

Ep and DC let's not fight each other let's rally against the yellows .If your a leader of a raid push yellows and yellows only lets see how they like been spawn camped for a week if they want to make it zergy and cancerous then let's make the biggest cancerous zergs and steam roll them .. Yes Askari TKL and other guilds let's unite *** AD Message me and let's rid theses yellow scummy players from cyrodiil . Thankyou zos for allowing such players to ruin pvp '. Guess it's up to us to crash these Morons's out of the game for good
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on September 27, 2016 2:22AM
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That yellow zerg has gotten out of control and the amount of cancer builds they run is ridiculous.
    Edited by pod88kk on October 9, 2016 8:46PM
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like TKL are back to their night capping ways
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    You were begging for them to come back last campaign, you got your cake now eat it haha.
    Options