Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scourge XB1 EU

• RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    AJ_1988 wrote: »
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    90% of the campaign is stam Nb or radiant-at-full-health-lars though.

I dont like to do it with my templar but I use Valkyn Skoria and theres been times when Radiant hits the wrong person in that filthy fat AD zerg that keeps coming in Haderus. Skoria comes down and they are just done for in 1 burst. Executes are just ridiculous in general really but Radiant is just especially nuts when Skoria hits as well. I'd say I feel sorry for them when it happens but AD need to get some tactics and stop just zerging on EP.

Yesterday I actually took a screenshot of the map in Scourge where AD had lost Faregyl and Black Boot ages before but their zerg was all up taking Blue Road. Just plain stupid the things AD get up to at times. Who does lead things over there? Im not really aware of the guild names much but you'd think with the numbers they have that 1 of them would have some kind of resemblance of a brain. Who ever was leading that for AD yesterday just has skull goop in their heads.

DC are just as bad. We could be loosing our gate keeps and scrolls yet they would rather just attavk st arrius and beyond. It really annoys me when you guys have dragon claw and no one does anything. It's like no one cares about home keep bonus and don't realise you need it to get then enemy keep bonus. Spent 2 hours sieging it the other day and taking it and no one wanted to help. Did most of the work, a few rocked up took it, claimed it for their guild and left. I was like WTF,

Haha I know they do that! Thats why Asaro keep taking those scrolls and gate keeps. :lol: If DC zerg Arrius with most of their campaign population then I'm just going to do the same to the DC home keeps without them having all their players there. Obviously we're going to cut DC off from the emp ring or take the scrolls faster than they will take Arrius lumber mill if we only have to deal with the handful of blues. Eventually DC will learn their lesson........maybe.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 6, 2016 3:46AM
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    NA is where it's at, no lag and haven't disconnected once :#
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blues assisting reds with their nightcap. :D
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Qwazz wrote: »

It's Friday night. Nightcap shifts dont start til 4am on weekends. :wink:

Still DC not attacking EP makes a change. Its been green zergs on EP most evenings that I've come on this week.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 9, 2016 4:30AM
    Options
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭

Still DC not attacking EP makes a change. Its been green zergs on EP most evenings that I've come on this week.

the real change was that we killed the DC nightcap, took back the 5 emp keeps we lost, took our scrolls back and then I took the AD scroll they had too :smiley: , although I have no idea why we(me and 6 or 7 others) stayed to finish taking the keep after I grabbed the scroll, got a bit sketchy :wink:. .
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭

They just defended another keep together :D
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

They just defended another keep together :D

Theres been a lot of EP about that I don't recognise. Have some come up to Scourge from Blackwater or something? It seems like a massive jump the last few days.
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smokey13a wrote: »

the real change was that we killed the DC nightcap, took back the 5 emp keeps we lost, took our scrolls back and then I took the AD scroll they had too :smiley: , although I have no idea why we(me and 6 or 7 others) stayed to finish taking the keep after I grabbed the scroll, got a bit sketchy :wink:. .

SMOKEY!! My favourite nightblade with insane amounts of health!! And jonsey's personal rez machine lol
    Options
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »

SMOKEY!! My favourite nightblade with insane amounts of health!! And jonsey's personal rez machine lol

*COUGH* Hypocrisy much? *COUGH*
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »

???
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »

Errr im referring to mine and smokeys duels we had the other night for a few hours. He has a nightblade with 38k health and good damage out so was a really tough and long scrap! Smokeys a good guy so not sure what ur getting at?
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Curious to know whether anyone knows if incap strike/impen is broken?

Wearing full impen I got hit by a 2k ambush into a 16k incap. Just doesn't make sense to me haha
    Edited by WassyLad on July 15, 2016 2:10AM
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    incap is op , plus think everyone is running sharpend on there weapons
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign confuses me.... Blues have always won this campaign since last year and they are yet again building a big lead for yet another win..... What do Reds and Yellows do about this.... Well Reds head south to fight Yellows and Yellows head north to fight reds thus leaving the Blues to take the majority of the map. What needs to happen and often is for Reds to push the blues north/west and the Yellows to push the Blues south/west. Quit fighting each other over table scraps and work towards knocking the Blues off their throne.

Ohhh and something else I have noticed is that even though the Yellows have some good players there are no full time vocal leaders that try to get the Yellows going in the right direction. That and nobody really talks on the Yellow side.. The Blues are constantly talking or at least they were when I last played for that side last year.

Hammy!!
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    This campaign confuses me.... Blues have always won this campaign since last year and they are yet again building a big lead for yet another win..... What do Reds and Yellows do about this.... Well Reds head south to fight Yellows and Yellows head north to fight reds thus leaving the Blues to take the majority of the map. What needs to happen and often is for Reds to push the blues north/west and the Yellows to push the Blues south/west. Quit fighting each other over table scraps and work towards knocking the Blues off their throne.

Ohhh and something else I have noticed is that even though the Yellows have some good players there are no full time vocal leaders that try to get the Yellows going in the right direction. That and nobody really talks on the Yellow side.. The Blues are constantly talking or at least they were when I last played for that side last year.

Hammy!!

Yellows won 2 campaigns ago mate.

Think it's the fact a lot of yellows don't like zerging or only enjoy small scale, myself included.

We've all complained about the mindless Zerg pushing red, it'll never change haha
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WassyLad ahh my bad... I took a long break from PvP so I just assumed that the Blues have won all campaigns since the end of last year.. I probable should not assume :).

But my point still stands.. Reds and Yellows need to spend more time pushing the Blues instead of meeting up at the Alessia bridge for a good old fashioned square dance every night.

Oh and for the record, all factions zerg.... people may think that just because the are only in a 4 man group that they are not zerging but if they are anywhere near the big fights then they are part of the zerg.

Hammy!!
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Plus blues nightcap every night taking all scrolls and keeps leaving the other 2 factions at a big disadvantage.. At the start of this campaign one blue even got on his alt and moved all scrolls so blues would start on the winning foot, this is why I rolled a red .. As for reds it seems to me that a lot of people don't know what there doing , they get to a keep and just stand there instead of getting siege up plus there is not a lot of people on 502 co..
    Yellows can Zerg with the best of them but like you said decide to push up to reds most of the time even tho blues have all the scrolls ..
    I'm afraid that's pvp for you been like this for a while and can't see it changing
    @WassyLad what's Na server like which faction do you play
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Plus blues nightcap every night taking all scrolls and keeps leaving the other 2 factions at a big disadvantage.. At the start of this campaign one blue even got on his alt and moved all scrolls so blues would start on the winning foot, this is why I rolled a red .. As for reds it seems to me that a lot of people don't know what there doing , they get to a keep and just stand there instead of getting siege up plus there is not a lot of people on 502 co..
    Yellows can Zerg with the best of them but like you said decide to push up to reds most of the time even tho blues have all the scrolls ..
    I'm afraid that's pvp for you been like this for a while and can't see it changing
    @WassyLad what's Na server like which faction do you play

We've been talking in Asaro's guild chat about reds doing that. I wonder if they just don't buy siege to put up. There have been a number of new players to whom I've had to explain what a siege merchant is! :smiley:

Its a bit nuts. I've turned a lot of focus for Asaro into trying to bring up some of the fresher players for EP and helping them get a better understanding of how to siege and things because someone in EP has to help them out. If EP are going to stay competitive then they need to nurture the fresh blood but not enough really do it. I think Never Behind have done some too but overall EP could do a lot more to help itself on that front.
    Hammy01 wrote: »
    @WassyLad ahh my bad... I took a long break from PvP so I just assumed that the Blues have won all campaigns since the end of last year.. I probable should not assume :).

But my point still stands.. Reds and Yellows need to spend more time pushing the Blues instead of meeting up at the Alessia bridge for a good old fashioned square dance every night.

Oh and for the record, all factions zerg.... people may think that just because the are only in a 4 man group that they are not zerging but if they are anywhere near the big fights then they are part of the zerg.

Hammy!!

When the guilds are on we spend a lot of time pushing the north against DC. Its just that AD always zerg from BRK to Arrius and never push even as far as Roebeck. Its just an impossible task when AD wont play with any smarts and most of the time are pushing Arrius lumber and thats all.

With the zergs. The difference between the alliances is that DC have guilds dedicated to zerging. EP dont have anything like that and they never will because I dont think anybody really wants it and there are better ways to run. EP's biggest enemy though is itself. Way too much drama and betrayal when ever they close to having anything good going for them so its an alliance that is just oversaturated with guilds and the player base is too fractured and reluctant to ever work together in tackling the night caps and zergs properly.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 19, 2016 9:57AM
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All alliances zerg, nobody likes lag and disconnects but still the majority of the players want to group up and RD spam 1 person or receive that ultimate heal or breath of life spam from his teammate.

The game itself has it flaws but the playerbase is also to blame... cant win? Just invite more people!
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the rd spam is real , blue zerg use it all the time but I expect nothing less , but on the yellows there is one group of yellows about 9 of them running the dirtiest of builds templers malubeth and rd all of them , also a couple of blazing shield builds , I hate this game since the last patch , but keep playing Whyyy I'll never know guess it's the good friends I've made good laughs to help with the annoyance
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on July 20, 2016 7:05AM
    Options
  • sweetwrath1985
    I agree, we can all moan and groan about it, but it's pvp! There are no rules, people will play how they like.
    It's not based on guild involvement, but player count. You could have 12 clueless players and only one skilled player and still fail because of those 12.
    Zerging happens,as does ganking. Nobody likes being attacked by 7 ppl while your on your own, it's not fair and you don't stand a chance, but it happens.
    It's pvp! It's a game! grab your friends and head into cyrodil and have some bloody fun!
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, we can all moan and groan about it, but it's pvp! There are no rules, people will play how they like.
    It's not based on guild involvement, but player count. You could have 12 clueless players and only one skilled player and still fail because of those 12.
    Zerging happens,as does ganking. Nobody likes being attacked by 7 ppl while your on your own, it's not fair and you don't stand a chance, but it happens.
    It's pvp! It's a game! grab your friends and head into cyrodil and have some bloody fun!

I haven't had fun on this game in months
    Options
  • sweetwrath1985
    WassyLad wrote: »

Then your in the wrong guild!
    For me, the game is fun because of my guild. I literally cannot wait to get in game and have a good giggle.
    A guild is what makes the game for me.
    But, we're all different. Some people prefer to go alone and solo play, others are more about the social of the game.
    Pvp for our guild is not only fun, but successful too.
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »

Then your in the wrong guild!
    For me, the game is fun because of my guild. I literally cannot wait to get in game and have a good giggle.
    A guild is what makes the game for me.
    But, we're all different. Some people prefer to go alone and solo play, others are more about the social of the game.
    Pvp for our guild is not only fun, but successful too.

I completely agree. Some people complain that the game is broken and unplayable, ok it does have its issues but it's the community that makes this game great. I love the guild I'm in its fun we have a laugh but also if some needs to talk about something bothering them in real life we give them advice or just listen if they need to vent...... It's like group therapy but you can swing an axe in someone's face or turn them into a pile of ash if you want
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its also the communty that ruins the game. I play a mag dk and just a few minutes ago i had 20 people chasing me.. since a mag dk is fat and slow i had to fight them and after my first whip hit someone for 3k someone went in ultimate heal..... while 10 people were spamming radiant destruction.

Looking at old pc clips you could see people actually having a chance when outnumbered but since zenimax changed the game to make it easier for the avarage Scrubby Mczerg you dont stand a chance against multiple radiants, poisons, 10k incap strikes againsg a heavy armor user.

I wish the game became more about timing your skills and trying to get combos instead of spamming a few buttons and outnumbering your opponent
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These clips are pulled from lots of hours of game play like, *** I've 1vX'd with just a bow on my Stam dk but that's just because they were bad players but I've been wrecked by bad players too it's pure chance
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of this stamblade meta.

I can see zenimax nerfing damage again with all these one shot builds and 10k+ incaps.
    Oh you're having a nice 1v1? Here's a 13k incap from some random noob with a copy and paste build.
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it works people aren't gonna stop playing it
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    If it works people aren't gonna stop playing it

The scrubs won't stop playing it no. I've barely touched mine since it became the meta and nightblade has been my main character since launch pretty much
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been playing a bow and 2h Dunmer dk since launch a lot of people will be like wtf when they hear it but I like it and will continue to play it. I've been op and plop with this character and I'm looking forward to what's coming next
    Options