Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scourge XB1 EU

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted is the worse bit. It'sreliant on other people. At least mage's guild you can chip away when you get some time.
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    The £ has crashed to it's weakest since 1985 which means we're even worse off than we were in the financial crash. That means Tamriel is going to have a stronger economy than the UK at this rate.

So does the UK get it's own servers now it's not in the EU? I'm trying to find the slightest positive in the referendum result and all I can think is that maybe Scourge won't be so laggy now we're not in the EU. Maybe put us on a dedicated server with Australia so we're all constantly nightcapping. Nightcap issues solved.
    Edited by RabNebula on June 24, 2016 6:27AM
    Options
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    The £ has crashed to it's weakest since 1985 which means we're even worse off than we were in the financial crash which means Tamriel is going to have a stronger economy than the UK at this rate.

So does the UK get it's own servers now it's not in the EU? I'm trying to find the slightest positive in the referendum result and all I can think is that maybe Scourge won't be so laggy now we're not in the EU. Maybe put us on a dedicated server with Australia so we're all constantly nightcapping. Nightcap issues solved.

I don't sleep ;)
    Options
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »
    Posted after 4 days of long load screens, constant crashes, some characters inaccessible due to the location they are left in, broken gapclosers, stamblade meta op, super lag in pvp, unbreakable cc's etc etc

I've uninstalled the game so that I'm not tempted to play it anymore.

Rip eso

I've lost count how many times I've uninstalled and came back. No more uninstalling when I leave next time as its up 70+gb now and not fun on an Aussie connection.
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    AJ_1988 wrote: »
    The £ has crashed to it's weakest since 1985 which means we're even worse off than we were in the financial crash which means Tamriel is going to have a stronger economy than the UK at this rate.

I don't sleep ;)

Ha I dont on a night like that. I'm livid. I'm going to come live with you wherever you are. That or I'm claiming independence from the UK and becoming my own 1 man country because I'll totally be better off on a global scale by shrinking down like that.
    Edited by RabNebula on June 24, 2016 5:54AM
    Options
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    AJ_1988 wrote: »

I don't sleep ;)

Ha I dont on a night like that. I'm livid. I'm going to come live with you wherever you are. That or I'm claiming independence from the UK and becoming my own 1 man country because I'll totally be better off on a global scale by shrinking down like that.

Might start sleeping now. No point when everytime I come on EP have exploited their way across the map. Every keep I go to everyone is in it taking it without fully sieging it. Pvp is getting really pathetic and sad
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    So after switching to reds for a bit , few things I've learned this campaign yellows maybe be trying for second place but why they just push on reds I'll never know scared of the blues I guess .. As for the blues I'm ashamed to say I've witnessed the most cheating from these guys getting into empty keeps to siege from the inside yes TKL I'm glad I left your guild , if this is how you want pvp your our all sad sad folk.. Zos needs to sort this.
    Come on yellows lets dethrone the emp then fight for second at least get our own scrolls back and all fight on a even footing
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    come on yellows lets dethrone the emp then fight for second at least get our own scrolls back and all fight on a even footing

Haha we've been saying that for a year now. Not much changes
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yep , now I know your pain .. Oh well most AP I've ever earned been on reds so I guess slight positive lol
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on June 26, 2016 11:22PM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Ya defense tick masters
    Edited by DjSolJAH on June 27, 2016 12:48AM
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Let me know if the maintenance actually fixes anything for once
    Options
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, still broke!
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Well fadirkin muhgirkin...

Honestly expected it to be worse...

Zenimax: Can we fix this guys? no but we can throw some cereal at it
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    Well fadirkin muhgirkin...

Honestly expected it to be worse...

Zenimax: Can we fix this guys? no but we can throw some cereal at it

*Zenimax HQ*

"Listen guys the community have been complaining about some issues, any suggestions on how we can resolve them?"
    "I have an idea sir, call me crazy but what if we just ignore everyone and pretend the issues don't exist?"
    *cue slow clapping turning into the whole board giving the guy a standing ovation and cheers fill the board room*
    "GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE!!!!"
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    "Who needs Paul sage when there's brilliant minds like this young man"
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    The amount of people playing flavor of the month mag NB and trying to be Sypher is insane.. so many proxy + soul tether combo's. 98% fails at doing it though.
    And now the amount of mini-Fengrushes has become pretty damn huge. I mean now that practically half magicka sorcs converted to stamina. Except rare are those who are actually good... So we end up with jokes and angry people. But yeah PvP's not too bad now, just that everyone fights in front of a keep instead of taking it so yeah... Its kinda stupid.

@ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    So,

How are people finding this campaign compared to azuras?

there is nobody at azure
    because its possible
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    qrichou wrote: »
    So,

How are people finding this campaign compared to azuras?

there is nobody at azure

This was started ages ago mate just when scourge became the main campaign and azuras became no cp
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The amount of people playing flavor of the month mag NB and trying to be Sypher is insane.. so many proxy + soul tether combo's. 98% fails at doing it though.
    And now the amount of mini-Fengrushes has become pretty damn huge. I mean now that practically half magicka sorcs converted to stamina. Except rare are those who are actually good... So we end up with jokes and angry people. But yeah PvP's not too bad now, just that everyone fights in front of a keep instead of taking it so yeah... Its kinda stupid.

I've seen two people consistently play magica sorc, LG ultimatum and jankh. A few more do, but they are just those idiots that stand at the back spamming overload or frags. Most magica sorcs went stam NBs.

Yo be fair, stam sorc is now actually competitive, so I think people are trying them out.

The changes are pretty substantial to be fair. I've player one since IC and I've always done good with it, but the change this patch makes them effective as well as fun.

90% of the campaign is stam Nb or radiant-at-full-health-lars though.
    Edited by Brrrofski on June 29, 2016 6:34AM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    I still play on my magica sorc always. Have given up on PvP indefinitely. Been helping guild mates complete the harder PvE content for awhile now... Will prolly stick with it as well with the next update. Have to see how bad they botch up capturable towns. EP are already getting the short end of the stick with those as all 3 towns mentioned are closer to AD and DC. Will have to see
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

I've seen two people consistently play magica sorc, LG ultimatum and jankh. A few more do, but they are just those idiots that stand at the back spamming overload or frags. Most magica sorcs went stam NBs.

Yo be fair, stam sorc is now actually competitive, so I think people are trying them out.

The changes are pretty substantial to be fair. I've player one since IC and I've always done good with it, but the change this patch makes them effective as well as fun.

Stam everything is strong this patch. You can tell they swung the balance too far toward stam because almost everyone is stam now.

I just dont have as much fun on my dk as when it was a magic build though so I might go back. It's just annoying because mdk is pretty weak in this meta with no real burst options and no low cost ulti plus the prox det change. I used Dawnbreaker before but since it switched to physical its just not an option. SDK gets Dawnbreaker and Take Flight under physical damage and both are really cheap. Wish I could get Zeni logic in going "Lets buff mdks and then a couple of months later nerf them." What was the point?
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    So after switching to reds for a bit , few things I've learned this campaign yellows maybe be trying for second place but why they just push on reds I'll never know scared of the blues I guess .. As for the blues I'm ashamed to say I've witnessed the most cheating from these guys getting into empty keeps to siege from the inside yes TKL I'm glad I left your guild , if this is how you want pvp your our all sad sad folk.. Zos needs to sort this.
    Come on yellows lets dethrone the emp then fight for second at least get our own scrolls back and all fight on a even footing

Ha how long was I saying about that? AD to Blue Road, DC to Roebeck. EP defending both sides at Arrius. It happens a lot but for some reason some DC and AD players seem to flat out deny it happens.

I brought The Asaro back into Scourge this week and its actually not been quite as bad from what I've seen when we've been on though. EP have been pushing but still just dont seem organised to have much siege going. Usually a few guilds like us and Never Behind at the moment while the randos as ever just never think to do it!
    Edited by RabNebula on July 2, 2016 1:33AM
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Well my red guild is growing , you should join it with the other guild leaders , so you can jump into chat then we can organise our attacks
    Options
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭

I must say yes I have seen quiet a few blues using the exploits. TKL don't really need to say anything. With reds tho I still see them more than anything. Half of my time is spent at keeps sitting next to the scroll and watching them stack up and run down the stairs and then panicking when they see people waiting for em. A certain group also like to take the scroll to CHORROL and sit inside a storehouse. Ms banned me for calling them pathetic lol.
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Well my red guild is growing , you should join it with the other guild leaders , so you can jump into chat then we can organise our attacks

I think you may need to pm me as there are some useful tools established for reds already. You may be stepping on a few toes but more than happy to get you involved if youre a true red now ;)
    Edited by RabNebula on July 4, 2016 4:00AM
    Options
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

Shoot us an invite later mate, left my other guild cant be bothered with all the in-fighting bitchiness.
    Edited by Dalglish on July 4, 2016 8:03AM
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

I dont like to do it with my templar but I use Valkyn Skoria and theres been times when Radiant hits the wrong person in that filthy fat AD zerg that keeps coming in Haderus. Skoria comes down and they are just done for in 1 burst. Executes are just ridiculous in general really but Radiant is just especially nuts when Skoria hits as well. I'd say I feel sorry for them when it happens but AD need to get some tactics and stop just zerging on EP.

Yesterday I actually took a screenshot of the map in Scourge where AD had lost Faregyl and Black Boot ages before but their zerg was all up taking Blue Road. Just plain stupid the things AD get up to at times. Who does lead things over there? Im not really aware of the guild names much but you'd think with the numbers they have that 1 of them would have some kind of resemblance of a brain. Who ever was leading that for AD yesterday just has skull goop in their heads.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 5, 2016 12:34AM
    Options
  • joshhh_nb
    joshhh_nb
    ✭✭
    Any reds wanna start a small scale group? 8-12 man groups, solo life is a lonely life.
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    joshhh_nb wrote: »
    Any reds wanna start a small scale group? 8-12 man groups, solo life is a lonely life.

I replied to your post on the Haderus thread if you havent seen yet ;)
    Options
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭

I dont like to do it with my templar but I use Valkyn Skoria and theres been times when Radiant hits the wrong person in that filthy fat AD zerg that keeps coming in Haderus. Skoria comes down and they are just done for in 1 burst. Executes are just ridiculous in general really but Radiant is just especially nuts when Skoria hits as well. I'd say I feel sorry for them when it happens but AD need to get some tactics and stop just zerging on EP.

Yesterday I actually took a screenshot of the map in Scourge where AD had lost Faregyl and Black Boot ages before but their zerg was all up taking Blue Road. Just plain stupid the things AD get up to at times. Who does lead things over there? Im not really aware of the guild names much but you'd think with the numbers they have that 1 of them would have some kind of resemblance of a brain. Who ever was leading that for AD yesterday just has skull goop in their heads.

DC are just as bad. We could be loosing our gate keeps and scrolls yet they would rather just attavk st arrius and beyond. It really annoys me when you guys have dragon claw and no one does anything. It's like no one cares about home keep bonus and don't realise you need it to get then enemy keep bonus. Spent 2 hours sieging it the other day and taking it and no one wanted to help. Did most of the work, a few rocked up took it, claimed it for their guild and left. I was like WTF,
    Options