Scourge XB1 EU

• Thelrox
    Thelrox
    The Blues have some hilarious salty guys I have to admit :D

I got called a "filthy immigrant" and several other insults by three tryhards who encountered and engaged our group of 9 players who just wanted to farm Molag Bal to get the skin. They had the audacity to call our well organized group a zerg, send us plenty of party invites and messaged us until I got the opportunity to get an invite.

I joined and oh boy! :D

They also stated that we were 20 players in a group. I take it as a compliment.

Even the Yellows showed up to take us out at the same time where we were fighting the blues.

I don't know how many kiddos the Blues overall have but I'm highly looking forward to the next update so that our guild can show some presence earlier to serve some well deserved punches in the virtual face of some self proclaimed pros who have to resort on talking *** when they're getting smacked over and over again.

No offense to other blues but we're planning to make an example soon, if everything goes according to my plans.

Besides of all that: Unfortunately the Reds (and Yellows) will never win scourge. The nightcap is just too strong but we're going to try to make their pvp experience really miserable. We'll send them home over and over again.

Xbox One Gamertag: CNT Thelrox - Ebonheart Pact - Scourge
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Thelrox I eagerly await the recruitment video. I hope it rivals the Legion's.
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • Thelrox
    Thelrox
    Qwazz wrote: »
    @Thelrox I eagerly await the recruitment video. I hope it rivals the Legion's.

I just saw it right now. I could make a video like that but it would take some time since I'm a perfectionist. :D

I'll keep it in mind and I will dedicate myself to make it happen. I don't know when to start but the idea is in my head now so its gonna happen sooner or later. :smiley:
    Xbox One Gamertag: CNT Thelrox - Ebonheart Pact - Scourge
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is there recruitment video? 50 players gap closing one player while the healers spam RD and rapid regen?
    Options
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Thelrox wrote: »
    The Blues have some hilarious salty guys I have to admit :D

I got called a "filthy immigrant" and several other insults by three tryhards who encountered and engaged our group of 9 players who just wanted to farm Molag Bal to get the skin. They had the audacity to call our well organized group a zerg, send us plenty of party invites and messaged us until I got the opportunity to get an invite.

I joined and oh boy! :D

They also stated that we were 20 players in a group. I take it as a compliment.

Even the Yellows showed up to take us out at the same time where we were fighting the blues.

I don't know how many kiddos the Blues overall have but I'm highly looking forward to the next update so that our guild can show some presence earlier to serve some well deserved punches in the virtual face of some self proclaimed pros who have to resort on talking *** when they're getting smacked over and over again.

No offense to other blues but we're planning to make an example soon, if everything goes according to my plans.

Besides of all that: Unfortunately the Reds (and Yellows) will never win scourge. The nightcap is just too strong but we're going to try to make their pvp experience really miserable. We'll send them home over and over again.

I wanna try and do a similar thing on yellows this campaign.

Just need to get all the skill points on my DK first.......

The grind is real.
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    It's the night capping that needs sorting!!!!
    Options
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    It's the night capping that needs sorting!!!!

Def but not enough organised action from reds and yellows late night.

I can play for a bit between 1-3 am usually but not much population definetly on yellows side means TKL can PvDoor to their hearts content
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellows did it 2 campaigns ago, when GTI CLA got emp the yellow zerg group was active 24 hours a day the whole month. They bullied Kings Legion away from the campaign but Kings Legion just came back the campaign afterwards when CLA his group stopped being online 24/7 to nightcap. They dont actually like pvp, they like fighting npcs mostly but want to call it pvp.

If Zenimax added a campaign where you could fight bots they would go there. If they would outnumber the bots and the bots would be easy to kill that is.

Kings Legion is just the biggest example of what is wrong with eso... fun fact, their guild leader hasnt been online for 2 months. Imagine all that gold in the guildbank nobody can get his hands on.
    Edited by Bosov on August 13, 2016 2:07PM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Yellows did it 2 campaigns ago, when GTI CLA got emp the yellow zerg group was active 24 hours a day the whole month. They bullied Kings Legion away from the campaign but Kings Legion just came back the campaign afterwards when CLA his group stopped being online 24/7 to nightcap. They dont actually like pvp, they like fighting npcs mostly but want to call it pvp.

If Zenimax added a campaign where you could fight bots they would go there. If they would outnumber the bots and the bots would be easy to kill that is.

Kings Legion is just the biggest example of what is wrong with eso... fun fact, their guild leader hasnt been online for 2 months. Imagine all that gold in the guildbank nobody can get his hands on.

Let's get our caps on bosov and take back the night!

Sleep is for the weak......
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dude people have lives, go out and talk to someone man, get some fresh air
    Options
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »

Dude people have lives, go out and talk to someone man, get some fresh air

Mate I work pretty much most of the day in a hotel, I'm basically only home between 2am and 12pm, so before you get condescending understand the facts.

That just happens to be my playtime. And I don't expect anyone else to force themselves to stay awake just for a game either, I was mostly joking.
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought Mclovin was the guild leader of TKL? I just saw him out there last night and tonight, he is playing a RD spamming Magplar.

Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »

I thought Mclovin was the guild leader of TKL? I just saw him out there last night and tonight, he is playing a RD spamming Magplar.

Yes he has been online, me and my 6 mates collared him and 4/5 buddies when he was emp 2 days ago and totally rinsed them over and over again.....until he had to call his blue zerg machine over.......even as emp he was just RD spamming from full health. Unskilled player and equally unskilled tactics. If you do collar him 1v 1 he runs and calls for help when he realises he's losing.

Ps) as unskilled and annoying as he is in cyrodiil, ive heard he's a really nice bloke.
    Edited by Buffler on August 14, 2016 9:46AM
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »
    Ps) as unskilled and annoying as he is in cyrodiil, ive heard he's a really nice bloke.

From my time in TKL last year I will always remember him as a nice and enjoyable person.... in fact most of the people in TKL were really nice people, I'm not sure how things are now though. However, this war so I say the Yellows need to break out their blenders and make some Blueberry and Strawberry smoothies... regardless of how nice the other faction is!! :)

Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

From my time in TKL last year I will always remember him as a nice and enjoyable person.... in fact most of the people in TKL were really nice people, I'm not sure how things are now though. However, this war so I say the Yellows need to break out their blenders and make some Blueberry and Strawberry smoothies... regardless of how nice the other faction is!! :)

Common misconception guild leader is a guy called Soviet baz he quit ages ago. Apparently logs on every now and then and takes the money out the guild bank. Presumably to sell the gold
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah mclovin is a top lad , I'm not ashamed to even die by him as it's the game mechanics , what can I do dark flare from stealth spear then rd before I get chance to react , what I do hate is the thd way the game has gone backwards in terms of balance , there seems to be no tradeoff if your a tank then damage should be limited , insane dps lack of resources , and don't get me started on templers good dps can tank and full health heals all in one build , as you can tell cyrodill is full of templers ... Maybe that's zenimax plan have everyone run templers so there is not a balance issue
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »

Common misconception guild leader is a guy called Soviet baz he quit ages ago. Apparently logs on every now and then and takes the money out the guild bank. Presumably to sell the gold

I knew Soviet Baz was the leader but I thought he gave up lead to McLovin...

@MightyBantam34 I agree... dieing to Mclovin is nothing shameful, his RD ticks hit hard.

Hammy!!
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so the night capping seems to be going to the red side now... which is fine but why are you guys Dragon Leaping into keeps that you will probably take the normal way anyways? Sorry for the rant but I am just a little upset that I am on siege trying to mount up a little defense but I keep constantly having to fight off (sometimes die to) certain Dragon Knights that Dragon leap into every keep.... *Sigh* I really wish ZOS would fix this problem.

With that said I am pretty sure there are plenty of yellows that do it as well and shame on them as well!!

Hammy!!

Edit* Well now this is three keeps in a row that this player who is not "G or R rated and apparently not cheap" has dragon leaped into before the walls are already down!!
    Edited by Hammy01 on August 15, 2016 3:41AM
    Options
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭

@MightyBantam34 I agree... dieing to Mclovin is nothing shameful, his RD ticks hit hard.

Hammy!!

I too have no qualms with mclovin, quite a reasonable guy.

Does need to have a break from smokin the bud though, makes him paranoid AF
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *** the ticks , this campaign is laughable , it's 15:19 and blues own most of the map , reds don't help themselves pushing yellows and yellows pushing reds what the *** !!!! Ohh and look the mc Zerg lag train just rolled over alessia with his hard earned nightcap emp , plus all theses cancer build so many now that I'm about done with this game

27.5k AP!!! I'm very happy with it.
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

Hammy!!

Nah he never gave it up although someone I know who's in kings just told me one of th members messaged Zenimax this week saying baz hasn't been online in months so now McLovin has guild lead. 4m in the guild bank. Easiest 4m he's ever earnt haha
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it's official you guys have succeeded in ruining PvP. 2 large zerg guilds = 10 FPS. Enjoy your end of campaign rewards.
    Edited by Qwazzy on August 20, 2016 10:19PM
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    @Qwazz I'd rather face a Zerg than that templer group you have lol
    Options
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Qwazz I'd rather face a Zerg than that templer group you have lol

Hehe, +1 :)@Qwazz when ever I try to fight someone from your group 1x1 people always join and outnumber... So it is better to fight zerg than your group of very good players that outnumber and kill people. Any difference from your playstyle to theirs? Not really mate.
    Edited by GrigorijMalahevich on August 21, 2016 11:12AM
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question, but is anyone still getting CTD's and long load screens?

Prior to the new DLC patch I would CTD about 3 time an hour but my load screens were ok. Now I CTD about 3 or 4 times a night but I am getting really long load screens.
    Options
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know whats happened these last few days, but the scoreboards are very even right now, the red zerg train has been rolling the board, and then it goes blue, then yellow.

There is less than 1000 points between first and last place with only 12 days to go. I suspect this is going to be one of the most closely fought Scourge campaigns in a very long while, and this is how it should be. This way, no matter what side you play you can be proud that you fought hard, and even if you lose, it wasn't by much.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the campaign is almost over and it looks like the blues are going to win yet another one...

I actually thought the someone other than the blues would win this one as the blues were almost a 1000 points behind last week and now they are 2000 ahead :(.

Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Never underestimate the night cap
    Options
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its pathetic how AD and DC teams up
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    Ball groups of 12ish are as bad as a group of 24 unorganised pugs 'zerg'.

Scourge is unfortunately broken and only playable for me between 3am and 12pm due to the immense amount of lag.
    Edited by RobboEU on September 7, 2016 2:52PM
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options