Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Scourge XB1 EU

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday blues had only one emp keep left, i noticed reds taking blue road and the outpost so i went to the bridge thinking "its only a small pug group, most reds must be trying to depose emp right?". I was very wrong, jumped on 1 red and got zerged by atleast 20 people. Yellows came to defend Allesia and pushed up all the way up to Arius lumber again whem blues only had 1 keep left.....

We even took Glademist to make it easier for reds... only possitive thing about blues keeping emp was that the blue emp isnt a really good player and mostly a full BoL spammer.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    the same chalman im taking now lol

Yeh the one you could only take because 5AM. You would have had more npc's to fight than players.

WassyLad wrote: »
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Why should reds stop taking blue road? It's THEIR keep, maybe you should try take roebuck from us every now and again instead of just going going to sejanus, come on yellows give us blues a proper fight, we're begging for it!!!!

When there's an emp keep to take blue road shouldn't take priority only idiots would push on blue road instead of the last emp keep

I would push Blue Road because AD were expecting EP to deal with the fight at Aleswell so they could try and sweep in for the steal. Happened all night that EP sieged, were battering DC on their defence and then a whole load of AD come and start fighting EP. DC just sit in their keep and then come and nibble on the left overs.

AD were doing some stupid attempt to switch emp straight from DC to AD. Thats not going to happen easily. They got greedy by pushing up to Blue Road.Whenever they do, it means AD randos will push Arrius and Chalman. That means EP have to then keep a constant watch on their home keeps. So EP couldnt push that emp keep properly because AD pushed up to Blue Road instead of pushing emp. Then AD just wouldnt push emp properly because all they wanted was an easy steal so they could then zerg Chalman to get emp for themselves. Sccreeeew playing into AD's hands like that. We decided to not bother knocking off emp eventually. Worked out better to just shut down DC's points for the day. Its how the 2 alliances can nullify TKL with their dirty little no skill nightcaps. Just stops them scoring during the day. Winner of the campaign can be the ones who smash DC hardest then.

You wanna knock off emp? Leave yourselves and the other non emp alliance a safe cushion so that they can concentrate fully on that emp keep and arent losing players to the AP tower farming at Arrius. Then if youre sieging at the same time then sandwich the keep, wipe out the emp alliance then go free for all for the remains once the emp forces are out the way. Just keep to opposite sides until then.

That would be the smart way to do it. AD have more greed than brains about them though it seems.
    Edited by RabNebula on May 25, 2016 6:05PM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even going to bother sieging the inner breach on the last emp keep for 3 hours anymore. When an alliance turtles up in the last emp keep we're gonna smash every wall of the keep down and then work on the roof... Burn that *** to the ground I say. Seems to be a common stance AD and DC take when they are holding on to emp. EP try it too but, let's be honest, defending the last emp keep is not a EP strong point lol
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
    Options
  • Badgerbeast
    Cease fire lol too funny you mean reds and yellows team up on blues little late for that already been happening since azuras
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    I'm not even going to bother sieging the inner breach on the last emp keep for 3 hours anymore. When an alliance turtles up in the last emp keep we're gonna smash every wall of the keep down and then work on the roof... Burn that *** to the ground I say. Seems to be a common stance AD and DC take when they are holding on to emp. EP try it too but, let's be honest, defending the last emp keep is not a EP strong point lol

Ha Im glad holding last emp keep isnt ep's strong point. Emp kinda just screws you for scoring in the campaign. I'd have to check the exact maths but Im pretty sure the points lost outweigh the gain the majority of the time. I mean when youre down to that last emp keep everyone defends it so hard they lose the home keeps and everything just to hold emp. Its pointless. Far better to let emp go rather than cling to 1 keep for 3-4 hours. Keeping scrolls and home keeps gets way more for the scoring.
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Ha Im glad holding last emp keep isnt ep's strong point. Emp kinda just screws you for scoring in the campaign. I'd have to check the exact maths but Im pretty sure the points lost outweigh the gain the majority of the time. I mean when youre down to that last emp keep everyone defends it so hard they lose the home keeps and everything just to hold emp. Its pointless. Far better to let emp go rather than cling to 1 keep for 3-4 hours. Keeping scrolls and home keeps gets way more for the scoring.

100% true. Keeping emp at all costs is not a good idea if you want to win the campaign. Yellows have been defending (most of the timel Alessia without owning anything else. Not even a resource at certain moments and we got barely any point during that. Its a sort of AP farming
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »

100% true. Keeping emp at all costs is not a good idea if you want to win the campaign. Yellows have been defending (most of the timel Alessia without owning anything else. Not even a resource at certain moments and we got barely any point during that. Its a sort of AP farming

Those defence ticks though bosov
    Edited by WassyLad on May 26, 2016 7:30AM
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    ad normally hold blue road to ash. Same as DC hold roebeck to chalman. Wasn't being greedy at all when the keep was blue not red and we were deposing emp.

The whole yellow Zerg was taking ash whilst ep sieged aleswell me and bosov ran up to glademist and put that under, then the Zerg came up and helped take it then ep failed and started pushing blue road. Geniuses! Was just annoying cause we did everything we could to help ep and they still failed.

No ad were pushing ep until that point. Ironically what you didn't want to happen you caused by dragging the Zerg over to your side and getting pushed back to arrius. Having the random noobs farm you at the lumber.

Oh well it was only one BoL spamming emp I just couldn't believe how stupid red were being at the time.
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    ad normally hold blue road to ash. Same as DC hold roebeck to chalman. Wasn't being greedy at all when the keep was blue not red and we were deposing emp.

The whole yellow Zerg was taking ash whilst ep sieged aleswell me and bosov ran up to glademist and put that under, then the Zerg came up and helped take it then ep failed and started pushing blue road. Geniuses! Was just annoying cause we did everything we could to help ep and they still failed.

No ad were pushing ep until that point. Ironically what you didn't want to happen you caused by dragging the Zerg over to your side and getting pushed back to arrius. Having the random noobs farm you at the lumber.

Oh well it was only one BoL spamming emp I just couldn't believe how stupid red were being at the time.

Did you not pay attention to how that EP siege failed?!
    Edited by RabNebula on May 27, 2016 12:45AM
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

AD dont normally hold Blue Road to Ash. The majority of the time AD are pushing Blue Road while DC are sat unchallenged at Roebeck. The last week it seems to have changed a little but not that much. Yeh it is AD getting greedy if they are pushing over the river and all the way up to Arrius like they were without having emp knocked off. Theres 6 keeps on that emp ring. If AD push up to Arrius they lose man power to a fat old Arrius tower farm and so do EP. That means theres not the kind of forces available to maximise a push on an emp force holed up in a keep. If theres an emp force you want to knock off then it makes a whole lot of sense to leave the cushion for the other alliance at 2 keeps on the centre ring. Its getting greedy when you start to push up toward the home keeps and get the random player zerg harrassing them.

Of course the AD zerg took ash 1st. All the main emp forces and emp were at Aleswell. That doesnt make AD better than EP which is kind of what you're implying. Like EP let the effort down or something for not taking down the larger force being supported by an emp in the same amount of time as Ash fell! (And a tEMPlar at that! haha heals for days) .

Once Ash was taken and EP breached the inner postern at Aleswell, it didnt fail because of DC beating EP. It failed because AD came along and rather than sieging from the other side, they came and tried to nab the work EP had put in. They zerged on EP. EP fought back. EP and AD smashed each others teeth out and DC just pushed out once all that was left was little clean up. Thats how that siege failed. It was all on AD.

So you didnt do everything to help EP. You were trying to play EP like puppets and EP played like Pinocchio and cut the strings when they pushed Blue Road. That happened because AD had royally screwed the EP siege over to try and get the steal so they could then zerg on Chalman and get emp straight off the bat. It doesnt work like that if the other alliance can see theyre being used as a tool. It just aggros them on to you.

That is how AD did not play smart at all. The only thing EP really did wrong was letting AD push up to Blue Road so freely in the 1st place but even than that wasnt exactly in EP's power (AD took that while the Aleswell siege was going on). Thats where the real greed came in and stalled the whole thing for AD. With the zerg AD had, they probably could have swept Blue Road and Chalman aside after the emp had fallen to take emp but they overreached. They stretched EP and AD because an AD Blue Road means Arrius tower farm and a significant loss of man power for both alliances.

TL;DR
    Edited by WassyLad on May 26, 2016 2:38PM
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

AD dont normally hold Blue Road to Ash. The majority of the time AD are pushing Blue Road while DC are sat unchallenged at Roebeck. The last week it seems to have changed a little but not that much. Yeh it is AD getting greedy if they are pushing over the river and all the way up to Arrius like they were without having emp knocked off. Theres 6 keeps on that emp ring. If AD push up to Arrius they lose man power to a fat old Arrius tower farm and so do EP. That means theres not the kind of forces available to maximise a push on an emp force holed up in a keep. If theres an emp force you want to knock off then it makes a whole lot of sense to leave the cushion for the other alliance at 2 keeps on the centre ring. Its getting greedy when you start to push up toward the home keeps and get the random player zerg harrassing them.

Of course the AD zerg took ash 1st. All the main emp forces and emp were at Aleswell. That doesnt make AD better than EP which is kind of what you're implying. Like EP let the effort down or something for not taking down the larger force being supported by an emp in the same amount of time as Ash fell! (And a tEMPlar at that! haha heals for days) .

Once Ash was taken and EP breached the inner postern at Aleswell, it didnt fail because of DC beating EP. It failed because AD came along and rather than sieging from the other side, they came and tried to nab the work EP had put in. They zerged on EP. EP fought back. EP and AD smashed each others teeth out and DC just pushed out once all that was left was little clean up. Thats how that siege failed. It was all on AD.

So you didnt do everything to help EP. You were trying to play EP like puppets and EP played like Pinocchio and cut the strings when they pushed Blue Road. That happened because AD had royally screwed the EP siege over to try and get the steal so they could then zerg on Chalman and get emp straight off the bat. It doesnt work like that if the other alliance can see theyre being used as a tool. It just aggros them on to you.

That is how AD did not play smart at all. The only thing EP really did wrong was letting AD push up to Blue Road so freely in the 1st place but even than that wasnt exactly in EP's power (AD took that while the Aleswell siege was going on). Thats where the real greed came in and stalled the whole thing for AD. With the zerg AD had, they probably could have swept Blue Road and Chalman aside after the emp had fallen to take emp but they overreached. They stretched EP and AD because an AD Blue Road means Arrius tower farm and a significant loss of man power for both alliances.

TL;DR

Ah the ol "Did read but dont like to admit Im wrong" line. Shorter version for you:

AD tried to play EP as puppets. They overreached by trying to steal the Aleswell cap when the inner postern was down. EP and AD obviously were going to wipe each other enough that DC had a simple clean up and repair to do. EP played Pinocchio and cut the strings and pushed Blue Road because AD shouldnt have pushed Blue Road while the Aleswell cap was going on.

AD tried to get an emp switch off the bat of knocking off an emp and they set themselves up to fail. Blue Road is a safe cushion that means EP didnt need to push down and AD wouldnt push to tower farm and harass the EP home keeps. Taking Blue Road while EP were all at Aleswell caused AD randos to push Chalman and Arrius, sapping the forces of both alliances. Once AD stupidly came and attacked the Aleswell EP force then of course EP were going to spawn back at Arrius and Chalman and have to clean away AD at those keeps and create breathing room by taking Blue Road back.

EP did everything right for the numbers that were on. AD were thinking they were playing smart but ultimately didnt play smart at all when it came to the crunch moment at Aleswell or by taking Blue Road. They got too greedy too quickly and tried to take shortcuts which brought EP aggro on to them.

I mean, wouldnt you be a little annoyed at EP if we came and screwed up an emp siege? EP almost always siege the opposite sides of emp keeps to the 2nd non-emp alliance. Time and time again, DC attack the attacking forces on an AD emp keep and vice versa. No patience, no smarts when it comes to those 2 alliances and the emp keep battles.
    Edited by RabNebula on May 27, 2016 1:19PM
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice nightcap by blues again.. must have been some great player versus door/npc.

Spawntrapped during prime time.. pushed back the whole day and they even lost lead in the campaign for a while... can't have that, just nightcap it all back. At 6 in the morning they took emp.. wtf
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov, come on your blue on haderus much better campaign
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Nice nightcap by blues again.. must have been some great player versus door/npc.

Spawntrapped during prime time.. pushed back the whole day and they even lost lead in the campaign for a while... can't have that, just nightcap it all back. At 6 in the morning they took emp.. wtf

Ha AD were zerging it too last night. It was about 3.30am when I finally got too tired to stay on but. Had about 12 of my guild on and then there was another group of EP at a similar size running about. AD pushed all the way up to Arrius but we werent letting them get further so they just capped the DC home keeps instead and then we pushed back down on Blue Road and across the top of the map. DC who were on at the time decided even without their home keeps that they would come attack EP keeps too.

I guess TKL couldnt be bothered to take on the AD zerg so AD took most of the campaign over the earlier nightcap shift. Then TKL came on for the ridiculous 4am to 7am shift. They probably left once they saw 1 EP or AD player. I mean nobody told their minions about fighting more than npcs after all. Just not in the job description.
    Edited by RabNebula on May 28, 2016 1:17AM
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So reds yellows should leave it at Alessia bridge but neither pugs read the forums so once reds have taken sejANUS they get ballsy and yellows get salty and blue can't move forward unless they'vegot a huge zerg lead by mcdouche and his gang of merry f**kwits night capping the *** out of it
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    So reds yellows should leave it at Alessia bridge but neither pugs read the forums so once reds have taken sejANUS they get ballsy and yellows get salty and blue can't move forward unless they'vegot a huge zerg lead by mcdouche and his gang of merry f**kwits night capping the *** out of it

Well AD have been pushing EP over DC all day. DC have had Roebeck since the afternoon and where did AD send their zerg again? BR and Sej.

Also AD zergs have been capping at 3am a fair bit this week themselves. Somewhat asking for getting pushed so hard today. Right now theyre losing their home keeps so wont have any keeps. Yet theyre at Alessia going for EP again while DC had Blackboot and were sieging Faregyl and Bloodmayne. AD are like wild bulls to red.
    Edited by RabNebula on May 29, 2016 2:50AM
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    If I had one word to sum up pvp this weekend:

LAG
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

LAG

Ha. Oh yeh it was bad but this weekend the whole game was laggy! Quite a lot of people were mentioning that. I was especially having bar switch lag even in pledges and things.
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

LAG

It was just as bad in PvE this weekend.

Whatever Zos did....DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone noticed healing ward being worse than normal for not going on yourself? I swear I can be in the middle of nowhere fighting by myself and my ward still doesn't go onto me
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    @WassyLad had that problem yesterday. Was standing far outside of combat next to a non-vet pug and my ward kept going on him. He didn't have a health desync either.. Could have been lower HP but I'm a sorc so he'd have to have pretty *** health for that to be the case... Also not how that ability is supposed to work. With the cheats on PC I wouldn't expect much attention spent by ZOS on fixing anything in the near future
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    @WassyLad had that problem yesterday. Was standing far outside of combat next to a non-vet pug and my ward kept going on him. He didn't have a health desync either.. Could have been lower HP but I'm a sorc so he'd have to have pretty *** health for that to be the case... Also not how that ability is supposed to work. With the cheats on PC I wouldn't expect much attention spent by ZOS on fixing anything in the near future

I've seen the videos, meteors literally raining down from the sky lmao from what I heard they've been banning them all though
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Also forgot to mention a lot of reds have switched to ad or DC, what's that about?
    Also seen a lot of DC levelling ad characters
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Also forgot to mention a lot of reds have switched to ad or DC, what's that about?

From speaking to others it seems mostly to be that theyre just fed up being zerged on from both sides and always getting nightcapped.

Some I spoke to just had fallouts with other EP players and guilds which can just go too far at times.

Others had their friends quit the game so they joined up with the ones they had on other alliances.

A lot of reds seem to have just given up on the game completely too. Just the zergs, the crashes, the nightcaps from TKL and now who ever runs the zergs and nightcaps in AD. It's just not the most fun pvp has been at the moment so also duelling is becoming something of a draw for some too as its a good way to have a bit of combat without lag or getting hit by 20 crit rushes. That means levelling other characters.

Also some levelled up on EP, decided they needed to level a new character with a better race. So theyve switched to AD because they have the better races and they didnt want to have to pay money to use races already accessible freely for another alliance.

So a plethora of reasons really.
    Edited by RabNebula on June 1, 2016 11:28AM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

I think it has a lot to do with spending 90% of the time at arrius. It gets old getting pushed to the same place on the map all the time and the ppl that just like to ZERG around the map have moved to alliances with competitive zergs. Almost all of the "elite (for lack of better term)" PvP players on EP have moved on to other games because there's no organization.

Sadly in a game that has turned into a numbers battle due to AOE caps it takes a small group of incredibly skilled players running group builds to wipe large groups. EP has a few great players but they dont run together consistently/daily. I think is AOE caps were removed and the lag was better many great players would give the game another shot. I don't expect that to happen though and neither do the ppl switching alliances.
    Edited by DjSolJAH on June 1, 2016 1:23PM
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Also I think with no new pvp content that's actually good and stupid balencing changes people have grown bored of the stale pvp in cyrodil , it's just not as fun as it once was .I know I find it hard to go pvp most days. Maybe people will return 1 day but with AD now taking over 2 campaigns and dwindling numbers on ep and dc . It's not looking good
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on June 1, 2016 10:40PM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Also I think with no new pvp content that's actually good and stupid balencing changes people have grown bored of the stale pvp in cyrodil , it's just not as fun as it once was .I know I find it hard to go pvp most days. Maybe people will return 1 day but with ep now taking over 2 campaigns and dwindling numbers on ep and dc . It's not looking good

Isn't EP last in both campaigns?
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Ammended whoops
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Also I think with no new pvp content that's actually good and stupid balencing changes people have grown bored of the stale pvp in cyrodil , it's just not as fun as it once was .I know I find it hard to go pvp most days. Maybe people will return 1 day but with AD now taking over 2 campaigns and dwindling numbers on ep and dc . It's not looking good

It's strange how The Kings Legion seem to have just vanished. Such a go big or go home guild. If theres any fighting to be done as there is now with the AD zergs doing the nightcapping instead now then its like TKL just arent up for the fight anymore. Never really see any of their players on without at least 40 backing them up and if they only get 39 then they probably just can't cope so dont bother :smiley:

EP may not have a lot of players and are divided up too much to compete with the zerg meta atm but they certainly have had some stubborn (in a good way) ones the last couple of nights to defend the nightcaps. Went on to check trades 1st thing this morning and they'd still got all the home keeps my guild took back off AD the night before. Dont think we've ever owned Arrius as long as that with all the nightcaps haha.

I get why people are bored of Cyrodiil though. It needs an overhaul. It would be good if they put an objective or 2 in between where all the keeps are. Maybe get rid of forward camps and put open air camp/outposts with wood ramparts between the keeps to capture, a bit like resources but acting as forward camps with a larger catchment that doesnt reach keeps. I think that could solve a lot of the crashes on keep defences but be enough for attackers to pressure too. It also gives you something else to fight over other than keeps.

Whatever happens, with there only being 2 campaigns, the player base should be condensed enough that 1 alliance doesnt have control over both campaigns but the current meta really does seem to have smashed the populations down a lot. That shows Zeni needs to make bigger changes that are better thought out than forward camps and vd.
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Objectives should be away from main lines between keeps. There is stellar fighting terrain in the most random of places that most ppl have probably never even seen or traveled through. put a loot drop or spawn a world boss randomly at different locations (pop up a message similar to the scrolls being picked up/dropped and drop a marker/objective point on the map) to spread out the zergs and allow for unique fights on new terrain.

Cyrodiil is HUGE and it's disappointing that they are not utilizing 50% of the map/terrain. Hopefully (doubtful) this will be in an upcoming update as I feel the game will continue to lose its player base as the majority of end game content is PvP based, more and more players will get bored of PvP and continue to leave the game
    Options