The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Crashing Issues

• gkitti7
    gkitti7
    ✭✭
    Necrelios wrote: »
    Just experienced a new crash to desktop on the 64-bit client right after entering the Alik'r Desert, a crash window popped up which said: "Pending data load error (879363 - c000000000077d0)."

I'm also in Alik'r. But everyone is crashing.
  • GiveMeeFace
    Went to Wrothgar to turn in writs 3 days ago. Each time i try to log that toon i get kicked to Xbox home screen before i can take a step. I get kicked now my toon is forever stuck there. Such a broken game
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of yesterday I have started having crashing issues as well. Have not had a problem with this game since the time I started until yesterday... then suddenly I'm just constantly crashing to the login screen. Today I spent hours researching for how to fix it and tried every suggestion I found, involving firewalls and router settings and repairing the game, as well as ditching my addons and savedvariables. Yet the problem persists... when I first log on, I can play for maybe 20 minutes (I usually get one or two writs done) before I crash to the login screen the first time. After that, I crash every 5 minutes or so. It is completely unplayable.

Pretty upset, because I bought the TG DLC and have not yet had the chance to play it.
  • Göttermutter
    Göttermutter
    ✭✭
    The only crashes i had since long time ago was to use the 64-bit client.
    By using the 32-bit client it shows me up, that the european server has his problems, not my compi and my system, thats all.
  • Göttermutter
    Göttermutter
    ✭✭
    Annalyse wrote: »
    As of yesterday I have started having crashing issues as well. Have not had a problem with this game since the time I started until yesterday... then suddenly I'm just constantly crashing to the login screen. Today I spent hours researching for how to fix it and tried every suggestion I found, involving firewalls and router settings and repairing the game, as well as ditching my addons and savedvariables. Yet the problem persists... when I first log on, I can play for maybe 20 minutes (I usually get one or two writs done) before I crash to the login screen the first time. After that, I crash every 5 minutes or so. It is completely unplayable.

Pretty upset, because I bought the TG DLC and have not yet had the chance to play it.

I am not sure, if it works. But clean up your hole PC (prozessor, grafic card and so on), do this all half year. Seams to me, if your PC has done this before, so he will do this also afterwards, after the cleanings.
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not sure, if it works. But clean up your hole PC (prozessor, grafic card and so on), do this all half year. Seams to me, if your PC has done this before, so he will do this also afterwards, after the cleanings.

This laptop is only a few months old so I highly doubt that is an issue. And I don't have a problem running any other games at all, only ESO.

Edited by Annalyse on April 26, 2016 3:20PM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just outside of Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, all of a sudden I got pink textures everywhere ( i.e trees, grass, path, deer ). I did a '/reloadui' thinking that might solve it, but it did not. On the bright side, have not have any crashes yet.
    On NA/PC
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on the 64 bit client, that is a known issue. They cleared up most of the pink but sometimes you see some here and there. It's being worked on.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Crashes everytime at one delve Burroot Kwama Mine in Grahtwood.
    Can do a few steps there, then I get the prompt ESO is not responding.

Start ESO again, retried same delve, same issue.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    I crash everytime I use a wayshrine in Wrothgar....
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox crashing right now
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Xbox crashing right now

Yup I can't get passed the first load screen on the Xbox eu server
  • gkitti7
    gkitti7
    ✭✭
    Started crashing again about an hour ago
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have now gone back to the 32 bit client.
    I cannot play on the 64 bit one anymore - it now just crashes after less than a minute in game, over and over.

Good luck with this - let us know when it is working.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 64bit client has been stable until this latest patch. The lag is terrible, dropped me to login screen several times. When I switched to 32bit client, same thing has been happening.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also still an issue on the Xbox. While many times the crashes are random, there are also some consistencies. We avoid Grahtwood whenever possible, as this is a crashing hotspot, especially the Undaunted enclave.

My guild mates and I now have a running joke about finding our Disconnect... Have to do something to keep the frustration at bay. Sometimes when the crash happens we keep crashing on the character select screen or just after loading back in long enough to announce "back" on the chat. Deleting and reinstalling the game from the Xbox hasn't helped either.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have lately again game crashing issues out of the blue - often a few seconds after I enter the game world. Audio issues are plaguing me again as well - and this and other frustrations lets me not want to play this game more often than not. Fix this please, I am loosing hope, that you are able to fix it and then any more money and time put into this game is just a waste. It can be as beautiful as it wants, if it does not WORK PROPERLY it is not worth my time and money. So seriously - put more effort into this.
    Edited by Lysette on May 7, 2016 4:00PM
  • grass-assassin
    i cant play pvp what so every i made a 600 k pvp set and cant get anywhere near a group to use it game freezes then crashes then i get long loading times trying to relogon that character ....this is ps4 too not pc ... i too a year off and come back the servers are worse now then they ever were ... maybe zos shoulda kept the 1mil they gave away and put it into the horrible servers ...mega server my bungholio maybe meh gay server fix your poo game has such potential but you dont care you already got our money ... people should quit till they agree to actually fix stuff instead of stacking dlc ontop to try make you forget ...
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the horrendous lag that has made its way into everything, not just Cyro? The constant crashing on console?
  • GiveMeeFace
    Crashed over Ten times today while fast traveling, to from city's, wayshrines in cyrodill. such a joke XB1
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like the crashing, lag and flashbacks (moving back to a previous point) have been happening more since the recent XB1 NA update. It's been ridiculous all night but it keeps getting progressively worse.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup i crashed 10 times in 15 mins. The entire campaign is empty on xbox na. It says i dont have a valid internet connection or kicked me frm spamming. Okay get real zos seriously get your **** together.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is such bs how could they fail so bad at this game. I've never played any other game with this many daily crashes! I've crashed 8 times today! And every time I try porting to Nikel I bug out and dc.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashes seem to happen most often in Grahtwood (my main is AD faction) and Wrothgar. I have also started getting the double and triple loading screens (load, walk ten feet, get another loading screen) in Wrothgar as well; previously this was something I only really ran into in Grahtwood. Yesterday I got kicked from Wrothgar and was unable to log back in for two hours.

The Grahtwood issue I have "solved" by only going there for undaunted quests, and using the Elden Hollow dungeon as my wayshrine, then traveling out directly from the enclave. Sharing this for anyone who may benefit.

I don't have a work around for Wrothgar. It seems to happen almost anywhere, but especially in the city, and so my only recourse there would be to stop doing writs and any quests that involve going into the city... Which at this point means no museum pieces or main Wrothgar storyline, either.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    Played for months and not one crash. Then all of a sudden about 2 weeks or so ago, I crash daily to the desktop. No error codes either. Just CTD!
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
    A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
    Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arkvoril wrote: »
    Played for months and not one crash. Then all of a sudden about 2 weeks or so ago, I crash daily to the desktop. No error codes either. Just CTD!

Same for me. I submitted a ticket and they told me to do some things.Which I did,but to no avail.Then,they said to send a report,and I did.Now I am waiting to see if anything cam be done.
    The PTS and the EU seem to play fine though.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to note, whatever you may or may not have done in the latest Xbox One patch(s), Cyrodiil handles a ton better for me now. I spent a good couple of hours in the Sewers and topside in the Daily Quests towns and not only was the lag almost nonexistent but I didn't freeze or crash once.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After yesterday's patch I keep having insane lagspikes, I hit 10k+ pr and then my game crashes. I repaired launcher, restarted my pc a couple of times but nothing works. Anyone else having this, or has anyone an idea on how to fix it?
    For a lot of players the lag in the game and mainly the insane lags in populated areas like Cyro and Elden Root are a reason to quit the game, i know quite a few players that stopped because of it.
    Why keep releasing Dlc's when gameperformance abviously needs a whole lot of repairing?
    You're not the only one. Maybe it's some really *** routing problem?
  • ThatGirlJesss
    ThatGirlJesss
    Soul Shriven
    I kept crashing today, after the third or fourth time, it crashed my whole pc. I rebooted, signed back in to send in a bug report & my pc immediately crashed again. I usually run 64-bit, switched to 32 & that's what crashed my pc the first time. So, the second time I go into 64 & my PC still crashed.
  • sungodapollo976_ESO
    I kept crashing today, after the third or fourth time, it crashed my whole pc. I rebooted, signed back in to send in a bug report & my pc immediately crashed again. I usually run 64-bit, switched to 32 & that's what crashed my pc the first time. So, the second time I go into 64 & my PC still crashed.

It crashed my computer too, Right before it loads the characters.

Who is he?
    What is he?
    Where did he come from?