✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    Manoekin wrote: »
    I don't see Haxus not caring about the map.They can't be everywhere at once. When I try to hit BRK or Arrius behind the front lines they almost always show up to defend. My only contention is bridge farming. How many times AD has lost Roe because the entire EP faction is at the bridge while Chalman is blue... I could not go help clear that out, but then you get bored and start sieging the keep. Both factions feel double teamed, but it's our own fault because we spend half the day between alessia/sej and forget the rest.

Bolded for truth.

& thanks Mano. As someone who competes against us daily it's nice to see that you can recognize that we care about objectives like keeps and scrolls. Pretty much falling on deaf ears here.
    Humphie wrote: »
    manny254 wrote: »
    Pchela wrote: »
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    I have been reading through this tread and I can't speak to or won't attempt to speak to majority of what I am reading. However in regards to the part that I have been reading about EP being pop-locked (yes I know the picture that was posted was of Azura's, which I consider to be an outlying statistic) and I maybe as mixed up as a football bat but at least when I have been on Haderous and I have seen pop-locked EP most of the time it is because there are a lot of people in the sewers. Majority of the time from my experience only - the groups in the sewers hardly ever come out to play in Cyrodiil itself. If I do see them not in the sewers it is rarely in any kind of organized group. Most of the time it is in zone LFG or I get sent tells asking how they can find a group or if they can join mine. So in my opinion to say that "Oh look this faction is OK because they are pop-locked" without taking into account that a percentage of what you see maybe in IC/Sewer runs and hardly ever in Cyrodiil itself is not reasonable. When these groups do come they are usually over ran by one of the other factions. I have played in some of these groups or picked up people out of zone when I had been running solo prior starting a group. I usually end up face planting my keyboard because it is so painful to watch. Some have said the more experienced PvP'er's should teach them... most of the time - when I have picked up people out of zone (which it has been awhile since I have done this I have to admit) I either get no response from them other than to see them leaving group, running off to some other part of the map, or asking me where I get off telling them how to play. There have been rare incidences of one or two that I felt made any progress at all or I invited to join my social/pve guild (where I do sometimes help with doing pvp)- where they soon just disappear and never join back up to pvp or anything else. I have also recommended a few to guilds where I know they will get to play pvp regularly if they choose to. I have trained people to play games before playing ESO and have tried in my social/pve guild it is not an easy task. I do not have any recommendations I am just pointing out the obvious.

Guild relations in EP must improve if we are to start working together to help each other. I am sad to say that there are a few guilds out there that think that just because I am in Haxus, that means I am not here to help the campaign. They are wrong, I love to help. I like objectives, I like helping learn... but I get shut down because I am Haxus. "Why are you coming to such-and-such keep to help, aren't you Haxus? Why do you care?" was a recent PM I got. This upsets me that we have gained this reputation. Despite that, I am still going to push to teach.

From an outsiders perspective all Haxus/Nexus has shown on numerous occasions that they don't care about the map.

I never really played much with Nexus but the fact that people think this about Haxus is just silly. Ofc we care about earning AP but we also generally place having our home keeps at the top of the priority list. We make efforts to take and defend keeps constantly. Decent AP gain comes from this anyway.

Going to be 100% honest. To me this entire thread looks like this:

We need people to be competent for us so we can get more AP and hold our Emp longer. We are too good to add more people to our group.

I disagree. All I see lately in zone chat is haxus people trying to coordinate pugs and try to teach them. Same with Unruh and Frozn.
    And of corse with succeeding in that we can get emp and hold it longer. This is not about AP.

And thank you too Humpie. It's nice to have you and others recognize the efforts. Its been very useful to have you scouting and working with us as much as possible. <3

I mean, everybody farms, everybody. You say you care about scrolls, but, if we put together a ratio of the times you farm a scroll vs running it back, t'would not look good. I've told dc repeatedly in zone to ignore you guys when you take a scroll to the church or wherever and keep focusing on objectives.

When you guys spend hours in the nikel/roebeck/ash/brindle area without ever putting up siege, all alliances know what's up.

Again, everybody farms, everybody. I know you're taking heat, some warranted and some unfair, but that post is trying to whitewash a bit too much. It's neither fair nor accurate to say you guys never focus objectives, but, let's also not try and portray you guys as having been super objective focused, because that's when drinks go up noses.

To end on a less attacky note, I can certainly confirm that haxus has been including new recruits lately as Ive seen them multiple times when fighting you guys. It's good to see new blood.

Intentions are to take keeps, but sometimes when you're pushed 3 or 4 to 1, it's impossible, and it withdraws to a farm because we simply cannot take a keep against those numbers. At the same time, we're keeping DC/AD busy so EP can take other keeps. To say farming is a priority is simply false and inaccurate.

I thought the thread was about how EP doesn't have enough guilds and leadership, so you're keeping dc/ad pugs busy so the leaderless EP can take other keeps? Against the organized yellow and blue guilds? Wut? If you're truly outnumbered 3 or 4 to 1, how are your guildless pugs taking keeps? Do you really not even see how contradictory your post is?
    I don't see Haxus not caring about the map.They can't be everywhere at once. When I try to hit BRK or Arrius behind the front lines they almost always show up to defend. My only contention is bridge farming. How many times AD has lost Roe because the entire EP faction is at the bridge while Chalman is blue... I could not go help clear that out, but then you get bored and start sieging the keep. Both factions feel double teamed, but it's our own fault because we spend half the day between alessia/sej and forget the rest.

Bolded for truth.

& thanks Mano. As someone who competes against us daily it's nice to see that you can recognize that we care about objectives like keeps and scrolls. Pretty much falling on deaf ears here.
    I have been reading through this tread and I can't speak to or won't attempt to speak to majority of what I am reading. However in regards to the part that I have been reading about EP being pop-locked (yes I know the picture that was posted was of Azura's, which I consider to be an outlying statistic) and I maybe as mixed up as a football bat but at least when I have been on Haderous and I have seen pop-locked EP most of the time it is because there are a lot of people in the sewers. Majority of the time from my experience only - the groups in the sewers hardly ever come out to play in Cyrodiil itself. If I do see them not in the sewers it is rarely in any kind of organized group. Most of the time it is in zone LFG or I get sent tells asking how they can find a group or if they can join mine. So in my opinion to say that "Oh look this faction is OK because they are pop-locked" without taking into account that a percentage of what you see maybe in IC/Sewer runs and hardly ever in Cyrodiil itself is not reasonable. When these groups do come they are usually over ran by one of the other factions. I have played in some of these groups or picked up people out of zone when I had been running solo prior starting a group. I usually end up face planting my keyboard because it is so painful to watch. Some have said the more experienced PvP'er's should teach them... most of the time - when I have picked up people out of zone (which it has been awhile since I have done this I have to admit) I either get no response from them other than to see them leaving group, running off to some other part of the map, or asking me where I get off telling them how to play. There have been rare incidences of one or two that I felt made any progress at all or I invited to join my social/pve guild (where I do sometimes help with doing pvp)- where they soon just disappear and never join back up to pvp or anything else. I have also recommended a few to guilds where I know they will get to play pvp regularly if they choose to. I have trained people to play games before playing ESO and have tried in my social/pve guild it is not an easy task. I do not have any recommendations I am just pointing out the obvious.

Guild relations in EP must improve if we are to start working together to help each other. I am sad to say that there are a few guilds out there that think that just because I am in Haxus, that means I am not here to help the campaign. They are wrong, I love to help. I like objectives, I like helping learn... but I get shut down because I am Haxus. "Why are you coming to such-and-such keep to help, aren't you Haxus? Why do you care?" was a recent PM I got. This upsets me that we have gained this reputation. Despite that, I am still going to push to teach.

From an outsiders perspective all Haxus/Nexus has shown on numerous occasions that they don't care about the map.

I never really played much with Nexus but the fact that people think this about Haxus is just silly. Ofc we care about earning AP but we also generally place having our home keeps at the top of the priority list. We make efforts to take and defend keeps constantly. Decent AP gain comes from this anyway.

We need people to be competent for us so we can get more AP and hold our Emp longer. We are too good to add more people to our group.

I disagree. All I see lately in zone chat is haxus people trying to coordinate pugs and try to teach them. Same with Unruh and Frozn.
    And of corse with succeeding in that we can get emp and hold it longer. This is not about AP.

And thank you too Humpie. It's nice to have you and others recognize the efforts. Its been very useful to have you scouting and working with us as much as possible. <3

I mean, everybody farms, everybody. You say you care about scrolls, but, if we put together a ratio of the times you farm a scroll vs running it back, t'would not look good. I've told dc repeatedly in zone to ignore you guys when you take a scroll to the church or wherever and keep focusing on objectives.

When you guys spend hours in the nikel/roebeck/ash/brindle area without ever putting up siege, all alliances know what's up.

Again, everybody farms, everybody. I know you're taking heat, some warranted and some unfair, but that post is trying to whitewash a bit too much. It's neither fair nor accurate to say you guys never focus objectives, but, let's also not try and portray you guys as having been super objective focused, because that's when drinks go up noses.

To end on a less attacky note, I can certainly confirm that haxus has been including new recruits lately as Ive seen them multiple times when fighting you guys. It's good to see new blood.

Intentions are to take keeps, but sometimes when you're pushed 3 or 4 to 1, it's impossible, and it withdraws to a farm because we simply cannot take a keep against those numbers. At the same time, we're keeping DC/AD busy so EP can take other keeps. To say farming is a priority is simply false and inaccurate.

I thought the thread was about how EP doesn't have enough guilds and leadership, so you're keeping dc/ad pugs busy so the leaderless EP can take other keeps? Against the organized yellow and blue guilds? Wut? If you're truly outnumbered 3 or 4 to 1, how are your guildless pugs taking keeps? Do you really not even see how contradictory your post is?

I didn't post the OP. You're looking for an argument a lot of the time when one isn't there Zheg. Eventually we will have leadership across the faction so that EP will be able to take advantage of these situations. It's just going to take time. It really isn't contradictory at all but you do enjoy finding a mole hill to make a mountain out of it.

I live in Colorado, I like mountains. There's no need to argue with you over whether the farming reputation is well earned or not. Blue and yellow fight you, and red usually knows where you are on the map; people aren't talking about rumors of you guys farming instead of pushing objectives, they're talking about memories.

My reply to Jules was derived from seeing haxus and 'cares about scrolls' in the same breath. If you're really going to let defensiveness win over reality, please, by all means. As I said in the first post, everybody farms. I'm not going to judge you because you're farming, but don't insult everyone's intelligence and say that when 9/10 times the scroll is ran far away from where it should be docked. If haxus is making efforts to organize EP and heavily focus on objectives and the campaign, that's phenomenal. But dont pretend like everyone outside of haxus suddenly has dementia and haxus is the only one that accurately remembers the last few months.

Just because someone calls out BS and exaggerations (speaking generally), it doesn't mean everyone is out to 'get' you.
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Aegonnn wrote: »
    giphy.gif

i almsot picked that one!!

Im struggling to decide which is better, I think i have to go with Aegon here.

Haha its funny they posted those at the same minute :flushed:
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xiphyla wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Xiphyla wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Adonikam wrote: »
    EP were always the dominating faction @Jules. EP won Wabbajack when I was playing with Vokundein and Condemned. To prove a point Vokundein and Condemned went to Auriel's Bow (which was suppose to be the baddest campaign) during prime time, dethroned their emperor, and crowned an EP emperor just because we couldn't be stopped. Shortly after Condemned left the game I played in IR (around June/July 2014) with Crystalized and EP still dominated. EP has never been as weak as it is now.

Gonna call BS. AD had the highest density of organized guilds and pug herders at launch. They zerged all the competition of Auriel's Bow. They also were not present in large force on Wabbajack until the end, during which they outgained and out AP'd everyone there. Once Alacrity migrated from Hopesfire and No Mercy from the blue resurgence on Auriel's Bow 2, the Condemned and all of red got wrecked on a daily basis. IR even tried to switch servers, which still didn't work out for them.

Red's prime came when Alacrity and No Mercy quit, and DiE rerolled. It was all incidental, but that's more or less the gist of things.

You're mixing two different concepts.

1) Guild VS Guild
    2) Overall faction coordination and organisation to win a campaign

You're right, during Wabbajack, AD and DC had very competitive guilds. I would not say they were better than Condemned though. Condemned was way up there and there is a reason why Fixate got Praetorian rank in less than 2months.

But organisation wise, EP really deserved the victories they earned in Wabbajack.

Regarding IR switching to Chillrend, we didn't switch there to run away, we switched to Chillrend to chase DC groups running away from Thornblade blaming it on the lag. Get your facts straight.

Overall faction coordination + organisation , i would say condemned maybe they are good in Those etc , but if you talk about official Guild vs Guild 8v8 or 12vs12 fights , everything differs :) . All right , let's get back to topic :p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6chAisOPIs

Honor the dead is OP in groupplay for sure ? lol ?

No matter what abilities they used, if you would have watched the video you would have seen that even though the game was early stage and most people were still learning, Condemned found a way to crush 30-40players in a matter of seconds with 8 to 12 players so who cares if one player was using honor of the dead.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bolded for truth.

Bolded for truth.

I didn't post the OP. You're looking for an argument a lot of the time when one isn't there Zheg. Eventually we will have leadership across the faction so that EP will be able to take advantage of these situations. It's just going to take time. It really isn't contradictory at all but you do enjoy finding a mole hill to make a mountain out of it.

I live in Colorado, I like mountains. There's no need to argue with you over whether the farming reputation is well earned or not. Blue and yellow fight you, and red usually knows where you are on the map; people aren't talking about rumors of you guys farming instead of pushing objectives, they're talking about memories.

My reply to Jules was derived from seeing haxus and 'cares about scrolls' in the same breath. If you're really going to let defensiveness win over reality, please, by all means. As I said in the first post, everybody farms. I'm not going to judge you because you're farming, but don't insult everyone's intelligence and say that when 9/10 times the scroll is ran far away from where it should be docked. If haxus is making efforts to organize EP and heavily focus on objectives and the campaign, that's phenomenal. But dont pretend like everyone outside of haxus suddenly has dementia and haxus is the only one that accurately remembers the last few months.

Just because someone calls out BS and exaggerations (speaking generally), it doesn't mean everyone is out to 'get' you.

I apologise if I sound argumentative it's the nature of the typed word.

The past is simply that though, we know we need to change our gameplay to take EP forward, and that has happened, we are genuinely trying to teach and point in the right direction whilst working hard, outnumbered, at the same time. Bees has been phenomenal at it. There will be a couple of players that will be hard to deal with, that's accepted. It happens.

You have to acknowledge too that faction goals shouldn't be a 24/7 thing, and that there should be down times or breaks, as you guys do so well. Nothing like a good old bridge farm once in a while :)

I like mountains too, I live in NZ. This sound promising lol.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also nobody should care about scrolls by the way, they really are only worth a resource.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif

i almsot picked that one!!

Im struggling to decide which is better, I think i have to go with Aegon here.

Haha its funny they posted those at the same minute :flushed:

Ikr, saving those ones for sure.
    Options
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭
    but... but... elongo.... what will we do without the pug-magnets? Scrollmen OP
    Dynamic
    Praise be to Unruh our Let it Rain Lord and Savior
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seraph702 wrote: »
    but... but... elongo.... what will we do without the pug-magnets? Scrollmen OP

Yep, nothing wrong with a little farming now and again...some of our members are on for 20 hours a day, you can't expect them to be playing for the faction that entire time.
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahk1lleez wrote: »
    I can tell you now as a BFTP raid lead that Haxis being concerned about the home keeps is only a very recent trend and only happens when they realize that EP pugs will almost refuse to defend and mindlessly zerg in a vain attempt to take keeps that amount to brick walls in terms of defense and initial resistance. In many cases earlier in this campaign and in the ones prior I've seen Haxis farming the AD/DC side of the map with no regard to our losing of home keeps because EP continues to overextend. Some of the observations and claims made in this thread are bafflingly ignorant and mindnumbing.

You are baffling mind numbing and potato. Without Haxus you pugs get rolled at home keeps daily without My guild or Haxus pushing the Back lines of the opposing factions they just roll right up to chalman and brk and take keeps without anyone "overextending" and not potato mode at the sej bridge theres no one to pull dc and ad off the front lines for potato EP guilds to potato into keeps and potato them down.... potato more

What guild is this?

only decent red guild I have seen since like, months, is Haxus.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    I can tell you now as a BFTP raid lead that Haxis being concerned about the home keeps is only a very recent trend and only happens when they realize that EP pugs will almost refuse to defend and mindlessly zerg in a vain attempt to take keeps that amount to brick walls in terms of defense and initial resistance. In many cases earlier in this campaign and in the ones prior I've seen Haxis farming the AD/DC side of the map with no regard to our losing of home keeps because EP continues to overextend. Some of the observations and claims made in this thread are bafflingly ignorant and mindnumbing.

You are baffling mind numbing and potato. Without Haxus you pugs get rolled at home keeps daily without My guild or Haxus pushing the Back lines of the opposing factions they just roll right up to chalman and brk and take keeps without anyone "overextending" and not potato mode at the sej bridge theres no one to pull dc and ad off the front lines for potato EP guilds to potato into keeps and potato them down.... potato more

What guild is this?

Ask your GM twrx you obviously dont pvp often enough ^.^ ghet ghud
    Dynamic
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What guild is this?

They're called Dynamic, they are new but they're good, a lot of potential there.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also nobody should care about scrolls by the way, they really are only worth a resource.

"Elder Scrolls" should be more valuable then that. :angry:
    Edited by Lucky28 on January 5, 2016 9:48PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    EP lacks the visionary leadership that General Lord FENGRUSH has always provided to the covenant - something to strive for.. a reason to make themselves better in hopes they could one day before worth enough to serve His Lordship. No matter how bad or insignificant you are as a player on the battlefield, fighting under the covenant you know you have the Lord's blessing upon you when you brace the AD zergs and the EP ball groups.

EPs problem is everyone is constantly trying to outdo each other with variations of characters named ragnar and rolo - only to realize these false idols will always pale in comparison to FENGRUSH, a truly indomitable force they must endure every night.

And ill "roll play" all over that ass. Even as you, King Richard, and Lefty wipe groups of pugs for your vids.

Are you trying to challenge FENGRUSH to a battle? You must have a death wish.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »

"Elder Scrolls" should be more valuable then that. :angry: like you hit CN with an Elder scrolls and they're instantly kicked from the game and unable to log back in for a month. something to that effect.

Can we have friendly fire on that effect?
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on January 5, 2016 9:49PM
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What guild is this?

They're called Dynamic, they are new but they're good, a lot of potential there.

Hmm.. I must of missed something lol, but have not been on in a few days.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What guild is this?

Confirmed casual.
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry man. Pay attention to the map. It is about AP farming. I use to play with a lot of those players. I cant tell you how many times i heard I dgaf about the campaign. But thats fine. To each their own. But dont claim otherwise.

Please stop with the EP is getting double teamed. Seriously. Almost everynight i see EP taking Allessia while DC owns Chal. Not until DC pushes Arrius do they pull back. AD gets double teamed too.

IMO the faction that gets it the least is DC. Which doesnt make sense to me. It should be them everyday until they are no longer in 1st. Also they have the most organized raids by far. They could defend against AD and EP better than vice versa.
    Options
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭
    Not all that new we just havent really homed azuras because the server results in my guildies refusing to play in group at primetime..... =/ twrx you are still bad <3 i will say homing azuras with my guild has been hella fun even with the lag headaches and lag drunken pvp because lag = drinking
    Dynamic
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What guild is this?

Confirmed casual.

I can not confirm or deny that the agrees are from me.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all that new we just havent really homed azuras because the server results in my guildies refusing to play in group at primetime..... =/ twrx you are still bad <3 i will say homing azuras with my guild has been hella fun even with the lag headaches and lag drunken pvp because lag = drinking

Perhaps there could be a blooming relationship here.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Sorry man. Pay attention to the map. It is about AP farming. I use to play with a lot of those players. I cant tell you how many times i heard I dgaf about the campaign. But thats fine. To each their own. But dont claim otherwise.

Please stop with the EP is getting double teamed. Seriously. Almost everynight i see EP taking Allessia while DC owns Chal. Not until DC pushes Arrius do they pull back. AD gets double teamed too.

IMO the faction that gets it the least is DC. Which doesnt make sense to me. It should be them everyday until they are no longer in 1st. Also they have the most organized raids by far. They could defend against AD and EP better than vice versa.

Salty.
    Options
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    This forum post has really escalated.
    EP lacks the visionary leadership that General Lord FENGRUSH has always provided to the covenant - something to strive for.. a reason to make themselves better in hopes they could one day before worth enough to serve His Lordship. No matter how bad or insignificant you are as a player on the battlefield, fighting under the covenant you know you have the Lord's blessing upon you when you brace the AD zergs and the EP ball groups.

EPs problem is everyone is constantly trying to outdo each other with variations of characters named ragnar and rolo - only to realize these false idols will always pale in comparison to FENGRUSH, a truly indomitable force they must endure every night.

And ill "roll play" all over that ass. Even as you, King Richard, and Lefty wipe groups of pugs for your vids.

Whatever you do Kyle Wilson...and I mean WHATEVER YOU DO.

Do not use cloak against Lord @FENGRUSH .. Especially if you're standing in his caltrops.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Bolded for truth.

Bolded for truth.

I apologise if I sound argumentative it's the nature of the typed word.

The past is simply that though, we know we need to change our gameplay to take EP forward, and that has happened, we are genuinely trying to teach and point in the right direction whilst working hard, outnumbered, at the same time. Bees has been phenomenal at it. There will be a couple of players that will be hard to deal with, that's accepted. It happens.

You have to acknowledge too that faction goals shouldn't be a 24/7 thing, and that there should be down times or breaks, as you guys do so well. Nothing like a good old bridge farm once in a while :)

I like mountains too, I live in NZ. This sound promising lol.

Of course objectives can't be a full time thing, otherwise maps die. Guilds (and leaders) get burnt out and need to farm once in a while for something less stressful and still fun, and scrolls have always been useless. Some of the posts (alomar's into Jules) were on the defensive and started to take liberties with history, and it was called out. That's it. All I ever want to do at the end of the night is have a good three way at the bridge, I'm certainly not going to lambast you for farming.
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »
    The main problem with this thread is that it just looks like you want to take the easy way out and bring your other faction friends and established guilds to come to your rescue instead of using the talents EP already have. If you want the faction to improve, don't ask for other factions to help (and also don't tell EP how horribly bad they are in zonechat either, solid tip) when it's not desperately needed and EP clearly already has the numbers and good players but the lack of leadership, communication and organization.

Do you think EPs success came for free more than half a year ago? It took so much time, effort and communication between guilds to succeed the way EP did, I'm not even sure you PVPd by then Jules but it was alot of hard work from the best to the worst EP guilds, all working together no matter the skill without putting eachother down. Alomar should remember.

An example of hidden treasures in EP, I got Methuselah and Thogurt invited to IR back in the day because I saw skill in both of them and look at them now. Some of the best pvpers around.

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Pepsi sucks

omg. i forgot about Thogurt. is he still around? that dude was so entertaining when he was drunk.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    I'm fortunate to have had people stick with me through the hard times, which allowed us to get to where we are now. I feel for the EP/AD noob hordes we destroy daily. Know that was my team (and all of DC) getting farmed not long ago. Now my guild owns typically 25% of the top 20 for all factions and 75-90% of the DC top 20 (answer Mojican's earlier question) and has held Emp on Azura for almost 5 months straight. That shouldn't be taken as gloating, it's meant to be inspirational.

I certainty hope not. Last thing this game needs is another half-wit guild stacking raids and making the servers thoroughly unpleasant for everyone to play on.

leave this game or at the very least spread the *** out dammit.

Maybe you're too much of an idiot to realize we have spread out.

No you haven't, my 999+ ping when you and your guild are around says otherwise.

Edited by Lucky28 on January 5, 2016 10:40PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adonikam wrote: »
    This forum post has really escalated.

Whatever you do Kyle Wilson...and I mean WHATEVER YOU DO.

Do not use cloak against Lord @FENGRUSH .. Especially if you're standing in his caltrops.

LOL - it is inevitable. But you cant say its wrong!
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Salty.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Its not even a question of does EP farm. Its a question of:

1. Should we farm Allessia Farm?
    2. Should we farm Fargyl Mine?
    3. Should we farm Allessia Bridge?

Am i right?
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Salty.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Its not even a question of does EP farm. Its a question of:

1. Should we farm Allessia Farm?
    2. Should we farm Fargyl Mine?
    3. Should we farm Allessia Bridge?

Am i right?

You're never right.
    Options
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm making a new faction
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding