Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Show me Your sorcerer :P

• SeventhJaff
    SeventhJaff
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    A FYI to all the sorcs looking at most of these 4k+ Spell damage builds... Almost all of those screenshots are tooltip bugs. Those stats are not correct

Not really, you can get spell damage from a lot of sources if you so wish. You might forget kena, groups sets, what weapons they wield or if they're in Cyrodiil with an offensive scroll bonus and so on. Not implying that those people have been buffed by group member though.
    Edited by SeventhJaff on March 30, 2016 3:36PM
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    alan_jaff wrote: »
    A FYI to all the sorcs looking at most of these 4k+ Spell damage builds... Almost all of those screenshots are tooltip bugs. Those stats are not correct

Not really, you can get spell damage from a lot of sources if you so wish. You might forget kena, groups sets, what weapons they wield or if they're in Cyrodiil with an offensive scroll bonus and so on. Not implying that those people have been buffed by group member though.

I'm talking about the ones that clearly don't have kena and have weapon damage ~3k and resistances upward of 20k. Such as this

https://imgur.com/a/N1xeq

Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    2016-03-28-12-50-15_zps4kmqu8tc.png

Hey guys. Here is my current work in progress. All purp armor so far, no undaunted yet. But there is a gold staff :)

Almost fully buffed

Edit: whoops had wrong pic up

what are your cps in? what spells do you have equiped? I am trying to maximize mine. I have 29k magica but only 2400 spell damage. I really want that up. I have 330 total cps so 110 in each.
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    1dFrb1t.jpg
    5pNnhOo.jpg
    UY1j0aF.jpg

can you share your build. I am at 30k mag and 2400 spell damage.
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    Mac10murda wrote: »
    20160205_150850_zpsa7ioxawr.jpg

could you share your build please?
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Mcwoods55 wrote: »
    2016-03-28-12-50-15_zps4kmqu8tc.png

Hey guys. Here is my current work in progress. All purp armor so far, no undaunted yet. But there is a gold staff :)

Almost fully buffed

Edit: whoops had wrong pic up

what are your cps in? what spells do you have equiped? I am trying to maximize mine. I have 29k magica but only 2400 spell damage. I really want that up. I have 330 total cps so 110 in each.

CPs do not change values on your character sheet
    Mcwoods55 wrote: »
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    1dFrb1t.jpg
    5pNnhOo.jpg
    UY1j0aF.jpg

can you share your build. I am at 30k mag and 2400 spell damage.

They do somewhere in the thread I asked them the same and they replied

Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mcwoods55 my full build is in my sig, the Shepherd is what I run
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    can assure you mine is not bugged. Can get over 4K without Molag kena proc. All gold v16 devines with spell damage Mundus and standard dps gear with duel weild it's not difficult. Better Sustain and staff attacks are more important than high spell damage in most situations though.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on a build but RNG has not been kind to me, going to try and run 3 spell power cure, 4 succession set pieces, 2 to 3 willpower pieces (depends if dual wield or staff) 2 pieces Kena.

This will give roughly 51k magicka with inner light and bound aegis up, and if running the mage mundus and a shield on the back bar can hit as high as ~55k magicka, while maintaining a decent 3100 spell damage buffed (with dual swords).

Sounds like a really powerful build but I've yet to receive any succession jewellery with arcane on it despite my 25+ runs of vMA, and ONLY 1 spell power cure piece despite my 50+ runs of WGT. RNG in this game is kicking my ass, took me 50 gold keys for my first Kena shoulders...

Thanks ZOS...
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CPs do not change values on your character sheet

I was under the impression they did? Not for spell damage in paticular, but there are obviously choices for recovery which affect your character sheet? And putting points into each constellation effects your max stats.

• namelessperson
    Is there a way to upload an image from your phone? Cuz I have one on my phone. I'm not playing on PC, nor do I have a PC.
  • namelessperson
    Never mind! I think I figured it out! Ok so this character sheet is already a little dated, cuz I JUST hit VR16 yesterday. A couple equipment pieces and stats are different. Also, I don't really PvP ever, so, this character isn't geared or built toward that. I mostly do dungeons and PvE content. I have dual wield on my second bar, and I have a matching set healing staff that I sometimes switch that destruction staff out with, along with the associated abilities lol. So glad the recent patch made sorcerers able to compete with templars as healers!
    Edited by namelessperson on April 4, 2016 6:48PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @namelessperson did you post a pic?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • namelessperson
    I thought it worked, I copied what I thought was the image address into the little box... I don't think it did though. I just officially joined the forums (though I've lurked and read them for a while lol), so I don't know how everything works yet
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my newest pvp build, still working on making gold armor and undaunted etc
    I posted this in another thread but it belongs here too :)

2016-04-12-08-49-23_zpsn6rjrqyw.png
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My argonian, Smokes. Work in progress still (haven't got crafted armour yet). Arch mage and worm light (5 purple 2 gold) (mixture of infused and divines)/arcane willpower jewellery/vicious death daggers (purple), staff. 291 cp, no undaunted passives yet (almost), mage stone. VR15 food and major sorcery buff.

Screenshot_20160413_213420.png
    Edited by greylox on April 13, 2016 9:17PM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    6o3WNJl.jpg
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2016-04-19-09-28-27_zpszhawneyp.png

2016-04-19-09-29-03_zpsxwwcq7ir.png

Here is my newest PvP build.

The stats vary between the staff and dw because on my staff bar im running innerlight. And on my dw, which is set up for burst, I dropped it for Mage's Wrath.

Seems to do fairly well, my bars are set up entirely for my playstyle and logically would be inefficient to others, but Im enjoying this far more.

I do miss my pets, it gets lonely, and I do miss having the Matriarch heal on every bar, but well worth the trade.

Plus doesn't that Armor just look sick!? The Dominion helm and chest look pretty awesome with trinimac shoulders!
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    I just came back to ESO after about 6 months of not playing and rerolled a sorcerer. (Originally played a High Elf DK got to Vet 3). But i must say I'm really enjoying playing as a scorc! Especially a pet build, I'm only a level 22 but boy do scorcers kick ***. (PvE)
    Can't show any images (don't know how to post them)
    Edited by AlphaCrucis on April 25, 2016 8:51AM
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    My little sorc :)

qDzrah6.jpg
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self buffed PvE build - Staff Bar
    [img][/img]59zrsn.png

Self buffed PvE build - DW Bar
    [img][/img]1056x4j.png

Self buffed PvP build - Staff Bar
    [img][/img]adm4bl.png

Forgot to get minor prophecy from frags on the pics, so add 3% crit to all of them. PvP picture was taken with a tripot but normally I use a Spell Crit + Magicka + Immovability potion. Magicka regen would be better on all of them if I was Altmer (poor Bretons :( ). Gear is mostly gold with a few purples.
    Edited by lassitershawn on April 25, 2016 7:05PM
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »

qDzrah6.jpg

How did you upload your pic from console?
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

qDzrah6.jpg

You can xbox app on comp or smart glass phone app really helps.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭

qDzrah6.jpg

You can xbox app on comp or smart glass phone app really helps.

Great I'll check it out
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AlphaCrucis the computer app has an "import"or download upload or whatever option that saves your vid or pic to your comp. You can either youtube the vid etc or photobucket the pic (any of these kind of websites) and then link them here.

For the smart glass app, I just view the pic on my phone and screenshot it and then upload via website. I do not believe the smart glass app has a direct way to put a pic etc into a file.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    @AlphaCrucis the computer app has an "import"or download upload or whatever option that saves your vid or pic to your comp. You can either youtube the vid etc or photobucket the pic (any of these kind of websites) and then link them here.

For the smart glass app, I just view the pic on my phone and screenshot it and then upload via website. I do not believe the smart glass app has a direct way to put a pic etc into a file.

I'm on PS4, it doesn't appear that Smartglass is available on android. I'll figure something out, thanks for the help
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm
    Edited by Waffennacht on April 25, 2016 11:30PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭

qDzrah6.jpg

Screenshot, then I sent it to a friend and was able to download it on my phone using the PlayStation Messaging app
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new look. This is a different setup with Bahara's curse, Arch mage, Nerien'eth helm (waiting for divine shoulders). Still working on this so I'll get a pic up of the stats when it's finished. I LOVE the curse set (running 5 pieces), just because.

Screenshot_20160430_010818.png

On his day off from all that dark ***

Screenshot_20160428_203511.png
    Edited by greylox on April 30, 2016 1:46AM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)