Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Show me Your sorcerer :P

• AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stam sorc, Red, in Syvarra's (4 armour), Bahara's (1 armour, 3 accessory, weapons make up the 5 piece sets, bow for syvarra's, 2h bahara's) Kena shoulders and Bloodspawn helm. It's all purple atm and I'm working on getting 5 pieces of Flanking to swap with Bahara's and when I have lvl 9 undaunted I'll swap stam mundus for weapon damage, but good so far.

Gone a lot into thaumaturge to boost poison dots/embers on bow and syvarra's which procs off dots; bahara's procs nicely when using brawler in a crowd but I don't really need the extra heal and would rather have the extra damage from the flanking set, though bahara's damage ain't bad either when a lot of mobs are standing in it so it'll be good to test.

Stam sorc is much better to play now, hurricane's great, though the class still needs a lot of love, I'd love to be able to switch poison injection or acid spray for a stam sorc-line skill (hint hint). When it's finished I'll give more details

Screenshot_20160601_215930.png

Screenshot_20160601_211621.png

Screenshot_20160602_205447.png
    Edited by greylox on June 2, 2016 11:00PM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting there..

Screenshot_20160626_152057.png
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    zornyan wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    Picture 1 is with my Pve setup.
    Picture 2 is my pvp setup with Molag kena proc though, so maybe just ignore it.

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

How have you reached those magicka numbers?

Magicka only food, infused gear, magelight + structured + meteor slotted + undaunted? Plus I'm assuming about 400cp?

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

What's the goal with the mage and 5 4k magicka? Honestly curious

Just damage obviously.
    Magicka=Magnus. And Magnus is a great god that I worship, so I like to have alot of him.... inside of me.

@zornyan Not exactly. I just have Magicka on all my traits. I use willpower axe, 1x willpower ring and 2x healer on yewelry. Then 2x Magnus on shield and curias, 5x necropotence and 1 piece Molag Kena. And yea green magicka food. But in dungeons I need blue food or at least I prefer it. Okay on this picture I have dual wield equipped. but still Magicka on them and not spell damage.

@OLIVI3R No. I use destruction staff and force shock and all these things. I have dual wield on my off bar and choosed to have it on the screenshot, to have more impressive numbers :D that's all.

You forgot to mention your mage boon. (For those who don't know the mage gives max magicka) Your recovery is very low as well. How are you doing with that?

This patch I made my sorc very balanced. And very powerful. Trying to post her stats, new to the community forums so bare with me.

Lh2ktOf.jpg

Edited by Seratopia on June 26, 2016 4:49PM
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    zornyan wrote: »

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

How have you reached those magicka numbers?

Magicka only food, infused gear, magelight + structured + meteor slotted + undaunted? Plus I'm assuming about 400cp?

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

What's the goal with the mage and 5 4k magicka? Honestly curious

Just damage obviously.
    Magicka=Magnus. And Magnus is a great god that I worship, so I like to have alot of him.... inside of me.

@zornyan Not exactly. I just have Magicka on all my traits. I use willpower axe, 1x willpower ring and 2x healer on yewelry. Then 2x Magnus on shield and curias, 5x necropotence and 1 piece Molag Kena. And yea green magicka food. But in dungeons I need blue food or at least I prefer it. Okay on this picture I have dual wield equipped. but still Magicka on them and not spell damage.

@OLIVI3R No. I use destruction staff and force shock and all these things. I have dual wield on my off bar and choosed to have it on the screenshot, to have more impressive numbers :D that's all.

You forgot to mention your mage boon. (For those who don't know the mage gives max magicka) Your recovery is very low as well. How are you doing with that?

This patch I made my sorc very balanced. And very powerful. Trying to post her stats, new to the community forums so bare with me.

Lh2ktOf.jpg

May I ask your build? Seems similar to my sorc but you have around 300 more SD and 200 more recovery
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my experimental pvp build - heavy dps sorc. The idea being to be able to take on extra damage and not die instantly with no chance - that crap is annoying. Since DB im trying to learn to survive without relying on shields. Im still tinkering around here and there, but im unsure of where decent sorc stats should be around. Im not posting this as finished as Ive played with this around 9 times the past 3 weeks so bear (ahh!) with me. Any advice or ideas would be great.

Ive had a few successful 1v1 fights and it seems with the heavy armor passives its easier for me to breathe and sustain.

This is with Surge and Boundless Storm active buffs:
    Spell dmg can rise 200 extra due to 'Wrath' heavy passive.
    13529014_10157121647255442_3077144492127828998_n.jpg?oh=a0fa085fc70ad80f3901c874aadf78ef&oe=58044236
    The current pic shows with my destro staff.
    - Frags
    - Crushing Shock
    - Curse
    - Wrath
    - Streak

On S&B defenses go up 6k, magic recovery by 130 and a stamina glyph for extra block/roll. This is the defensive bar.
    - Boundless Storm
    - Ward (i use this and then dark deal)
    - Defensive Rune
    - Dark Deal
    - Surge
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Snatchez
    Snatchez
    ✭✭
    Working on an overload build with 2 kena, 5 elegence, 5 kagrenachope. So far i like it, not sure if its the basic setup or not and still toying with if i wanna run dw/resto or destro/restro
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    This is my experimental pvp build - heavy dps sorc. The idea being to be able to take on extra damage and not die instantly with no chance - that crap is annoying. Since DB im trying to learn to survive without relying on shields. Im still tinkering around here and there, but im unsure of where decent sorc stats should be around. Im not posting this as finished as Ive played with this around 9 times the past 3 weeks so bear (ahh!) with me. Any advice or ideas would be great.

Ive had a few successful 1v1 fights and it seems with the heavy armor passives its easier for me to breathe and sustain.

13529014_10157121647255442_3077144492127828998_n.jpg?oh=a0fa085fc70ad80f3901c874aadf78ef&oe=58044236
    - Frags
    - Crushing Shock
    - Curse
    - Wrath
    - Streak

On S&B defenses go up 6k, magic recovery by 130 and a stamina glyph for extra block/roll. This is the defensive bar.
    - Boundless Storm
    - Defensive Rune
    - Dark Deal
    - Surge

I'm getting abused out there myself. Either ganked right as shields drop or one CC/fear/WB and its curtains. I'm gonna give something like this a try. Just really sucks we have to drop light armor to even begin to compete
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- Frags
    - Crushing Shock
    - Curse
    - Wrath
    - Streak

- Boundless Storm
    - Defensive Rune
    - Dark Deal
    - Surge

BTW would it not be better to run a sword of seducer on the back bar as well. get the 8% reduction.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »
    BTW would it not be better to run a sword of seducer on the back bar as well. get the 8% reduction.

@bardx86 - With S&B the shield gives me the 4th bonus to seducer, on destro only 3.
    Edited by Lord_Wrath on June 28, 2016 7:51PM
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@bardx86 - With S&B the shield gives me the 4th bonus to seducer, on destro only 3.

I know but if you swap the sword to seducer it would make it a a 5 piece. I ran this with DW with five piece Krag on front and 5 piece seducer on the reso back bar.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know but if you swap the sword to seducer it would make it a a 5 piece. I ran this with DW with five piece Krag on front and 5 piece seducer on the reso back bar.

@bardx86 - That is a good idea, i dont need spell damage for my defense. 8% off the defense bar along with the higher regen rate would be like peas n carrots!

Hehe, already had the kag sword created so I thought nothing of it.
    Edited by Lord_Wrath on June 29, 2016 12:57AM
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excatly.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently using this, pretty strong tbh.

Front Bar
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=GnjMRyX67H6tmWrHMwVQ9EGWUVQyVTDT7ozDIevp0yw%3D&st=2016-06-29T16%3A25%3A13Z&se=2016-06-29T17%3A30%3A13Z&sp=r&__gda__=1467221413_bff6a3ea6585a5357ae2ba82c6e5ab7f

Back Bar
    Thumbnail_Small.PNG

And this is what his armor looks like when you can actually see it.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=J3sJmUdlstgGEH%2FxUH7fuKmXs%2B7MLVyx3o8rX8ITlBw%3D&st=2016-06-29T16%3A52%3A53Z&se=2016-06-29T17%3A57%3A53Z&sp=r&__gda__=1467223073_445bfb647db9fdbc7aa5dc6ed0819237
    Edited by psychotic13 on June 29, 2016 4:59PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Front Bar
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=GnjMRyX67H6tmWrHMwVQ9EGWUVQyVTDT7ozDIevp0yw%3D&st=2016-06-29T16%3A25%3A13Z&se=2016-06-29T17%3A30%3A13Z&sp=r&__gda__=1467221413_bff6a3ea6585a5357ae2ba82c6e5ab7f

Back Bar
    Thumbnail_Small.PNG

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=J3sJmUdlstgGEH%2FxUH7fuKmXs%2B7MLVyx3o8rX8ITlBw%3D&st=2016-06-29T16%3A52%3A53Z&se=2016-06-29T17%3A57%3A53Z&sp=r&__gda__=1467223073_445bfb647db9fdbc7aa5dc6ed0819237

Nice build, had to comment, love that name!

Keep em comin guys :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Front Bar

Back Bar
    Thumbnail_Small.PNG

Nice build, had to comment, love that name!

Keep em comin guys :)

Thanks, Im still in the process of tweaking the build at the moment. I'm using S&B on the back bar instead of a resto. It's just annoying that dark exchange doesn't scale with anything so I may switch to ritual Mundus for extra healing, or I could go heavy armor and use the spell damage mundus, with wraith fully proc'd I could hit 5k Spell damage

Also if chose to use inner light i could be touching 40k Magicka and have a little more crit
    Edited by psychotic13 on June 29, 2016 7:16PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2016-06-29-18-44-11_zpsxb45b5h3.png

Hey guys this is my work in progress.

It's a "hybrid" with a lot of room to grow and flexible.

No gold weapons, all purp all purp enchantments. So even as is it can gain over 300 more weapon damage (more passives need to be unlocked) it will also gain over 1k more magicka and 1.5k stamina (has no undaunted passives and currently 5/1/1)

Meaning around 23k magicka and 35k stamina (or more) and balanced more or less in each pool.

I would love some feed back atm it's a stam build that has a 5.5k ward, which can get bigger, using it like a spot heal. Wanna combine this ward with Vigor, only have level 4 alliance atm tho.

Any suggestions?

Edit: btw no dawnbreaker or fighter passives yet either
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 30, 2016 1:15AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No gold weapons, all purp all purp enchantments. So even as is it can gain over 300 more weapon damage (more passives need to be unlocked) it will also gain over 1k more magicka and 1.5k stamina (has no undaunted passives and currently 5/1/1)

Meaning around 23k magicka and 35k stamina (or more) and balanced more or less in each pool.

I would love some feed back atm it's a stam build that has a 5.5k ward, which can get bigger, using it like a spot heal. Wanna combine this ward with Vigor, only have level 4 alliance atm tho.

Any suggestions?

Are you essientially trying to build a Stam sorc that can use hardened ward? Or do you also plan on using some Magicka offensive abilities?

What sets you running and what abilities?
    Which Mundus?
    Also what race are you?
    What Jewellery?

I was thinking of doing the same thing see and am curious
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any suggestions?

Are you essientially trying to build a Stam sorc that can use hardened ward? Or do you also plan on using some Magicka offensive abilities?

Which Mundus?
    Also what race are you?
    What Jewellery?

I was/am! It's twice born star using the mage and serpent stones. It's a dunmer. Jewelry is x2 willpower robust and then marksman set (not my first choice but only complete set i could find for sale atm)

I've been lookin at magicka moves and streak and hardened ward are the only things I'm funding myself wanting.

Definitely no real class based offensive (or non class) are really available...

In another thread guy had an 8k ward at 28k magicka and 7kish around 25k. That should be pretty easy to hit.

That second set im using definitely could be a better choice, same with monster set choices. Like malubeth.

Any magicka moves you were thinking about using?

It's DW and Bow (prob gonna switch bow for 2h) bound armaments only toggle.

Whatcha thinking @psychotic13 ?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any suggestions?

Which Mundus?
    Also what race are you?
    What Jewellery?

I was/am! It's twice born star using the mage and serpent stones. It's a dunmer. Jewelry is x2 willpower robust and then marksman set (not my first choice but only complete set i could find for sale atm)

I've been lookin at magicka moves and streak and hardened ward are the only things I'm funding myself wanting.

Definitely no real class based offensive (or non class) are really available...

In another thread guy had an 8k ward at 28k magicka and 7kish around 25k. That should be pretty easy to hit.

That second set im using definitely could be a better choice, same with monster set choices. Like malubeth.

Any magicka moves you were thinking about using?

It's DW and Bow (prob gonna switch bow for 2h) bound armaments only toggle.

Whatcha thinking @psychotic13 ?

7k ward with around 25k Magicka?
    According to this http://esoitem.uesp.net/viewSkills.php 25k Magicka gets you a 9k shield, although it depends if youre going to be putting points into bastion you could get it higher, and then you get the 33% stronger ward with hardened.

TBS is never a bad choice, although I never really pick a mundus that boosts max stats as I feel you don't get all that much out of it.

What sets are you thinking end game? I'm not 100% sure what I'd go with yet, I'd have to do some calculations and see which would be more beneficial.
    Personally I only think Marksman is a good set of you main a bow.

I wouldn't mind using curse, but it wouldn't be worth stacking spell damage for one spell. And although it can be done with pelinals and medium armor, youd probably end up with less max stats cause the other bonuses aren't the strongest.

And I would also choose Dunmer, imo they're the best for hybrids, have you thought about vampirism? Extra 10% regen to both stamina and Magicka could be beneficial, and being a Dunmer your fire weakness isn't as severe.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 i think he meant in pvp.

Sets, i really don't know. Im very unfamiliar with stam, just kinda getting use to playstyle. I did like the idea of flanking x4?

I was considering rune cage, a range CC... but again i don't see many magicka moves that stamina can't do better.

And with gap closer range really is nonexistent.

Maybe flurry + rune cage?

Edit: want vamp or ww but having trouble getting bitten
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 30, 2016 3:38PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sets, i really don't know. Im very unfamiliar with stam, just kinda getting use to playstyle. I did like the idea of flanking x4?

I was considering rune cage, a range CC... but again i don't see many magicka moves that stamina can't do better.

Currently looking through the sets, see what could work. I'd be looking for a PvP build though I don't PvE all that much.

What server and faction are you? I have a vampire on AD and EP Xbox one EU. I don't mind turning you but I'm not sure when I'll be online yet.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Currently looking through the sets, see what could work. I'd be looking for a PvP build though I don't PvE all that much.

What server and faction are you? I have a vampire on AD and EP Xbox one EU. I don't mind turning you but I'm not sure when I'll be online yet.

Pretty awesome AD xbox NA. I prefer small scale PvP.

Lookin through sets originally wanted flanking x3 and x4 or darkstrider or another i can't remember.

I saw that regenerator build, it looks cool, but I'm wanting a more offensive build.

I did have a silly idea of using transmutation for crit resist lol, but I wouldn't do that with an offensive build.

I wouldn't mind a monster set of some sort.

Also thought about x2 monster x5 tbs x2 willpower x2/ x3 agility (using weapons) only prob is you'll lose the initial 1400 stam whwn you switch but your stats would be pretty high and on DW a lot more weapon damage.

With so much magicka I feel like it's a waste using just ward and streak (or the other version) I just don't see a magicka based move that can do anything a stam move can't.
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 30, 2016 7:59PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty awesome AD xbox NA. I prefer small scale PvP.

Lookin through sets originally wanted flanking x3 and x4 or darkstrider or another i can't remember.

I saw that regenerator build, it looks cool, but I'm wanting a more offensive build.

I did have a silly idea of using transmutation for crit resist lol, but I wouldn't do that with an offensive build.

I wouldn't mind a monster set of some sort.

Also thought about x2 monster x5 tbs x2 willpower x2/ x3 agility (using weapons) only prob is you'll lose the initial 1400 stam whwn you switch but your stats would be pretty high and on DW a lot more weapon damage.

With so much magicka I feel like it's a waste using just ward and streak (or the other version) I just don't see a magicka based move that can do anything a stam move can't.

I just through a few ideas together and came up with;

x4 Morag Tong (3MA and 1 dagger)
    x1 Molag Kena
    x1 Bloodspawn
    x3 Nights Silence (2 armor 1 sword)
    x3 Agility (1Robust/2Arcane all WD)
    x2 Willpower (S&B)

x4 divines
    x3 impen

By using this set up you'd only have the willpower bonus for Magicka on your S&B bar, and also the extra enchantment slot for having a shield. This is because if we put hardened ward on the S&B bar we would more Magicka resulting in a bigger shield.

But then you would only have the 3rd bonus from nights silence, and the 4th bonus from Morag tong on your DW bar. But that wouldn't bother me as id be using the S&B bar for buffs and shields (could use annulment aswell as that only scales off of Magicka)

We're using only 3 Impen, if we're running shields we can't be critted so I felt using 4 divines would help with recovery.

From using these sets, stamina regen for Mundus, and having my enchantments set up as:

x4 small prismatic
    x2 big prismatic
    x1 big stamina
    x1 big Magicka (shield)

I've done a rough calculation of stats, these were calculated at 501CP, as a vampire dark elf, with bound armaments and undaunted passive.

Max Magicka - 26605 (with shield)
    Max stamina - 32300
    Stamina Regen - 1900 (on DW bar)
    Weapon damage - 3.7k

Like I said it was just an idea, a lot of things can be changed, you may not need 1.9k regen as dark deal is great for restoring stamina. Also you could push the weapon damage to 4K+ buffed just by using a nirnhoned main hand sword and a sharpened off hand one, using flawless Dawnbreaker and using the weapon damage enchantment on your weapon.

I typed a lot more than I thought, @Waffennacht what you think?

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think those are some awesome stats and great idea(s). Got me thinkin down a whole new path too.

Really like it. SnB willpower is very clever and I like that idea too. I was they thinkin defensive buff bar, using block with exhange/deal hurricane ward armaments and vigor
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think I'm going to have to level up a new character now this seems like it would be a pretty fun build.

It appears it could be pretty tanky for a build with a decent 4K+ damage, while being able to use shields and Vigor it should also give decent survivability. I'd probably use one of the defensive posture morphs also, reduces block cost and increases amount blocked passively, while also giving an extra heal or a reflect depending on the morph.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 leveled my build a bit more, been mulling over your theory craft.

Very inspiring. I have some questions and want your opinions. I leveled up Rally, wanted to see what it does... So it ticks for 875 per 2 secs... or 468 every 2 secs in PvP... or 234 hps... even with criting its like a 300 hps... absolutely abysmal. Even with that 1300ish end tick heal... still horrid. So unless I'm doing something wrong, Crit Surge is far superior...

Haven't unlocked Vigor yet, but atm it's sayin something like 7.5k heal in 5 secs, or 1.2k hps, or 600 per sec ish. Far higher than Rally, but not huge. Could be the morph will provide a decent heal.

What do you think of these heals? Making me feel dark deal (exchange etc) is almost required for a sorc, should it be used over anything? Should we put some CP into blessed etc?

I'm gonna have to wait for my research to make impen pieces, but like that too.

I'm super excited about your stat numbers, gotta get that undaunted up. Until then I'm gonna get some Prismatic glyphs (thanks for that idea too!)

Down the road, I think I may sac the 1.3ishk magicka and use the thief stone, the higher crit will help via health and damage I think.

The goal is for something (based on your numbers) around 25kish magicka 32/33k stam. My ward currently is super helpful, but once I reach a higher magicka I think the ward will make a huge difference.

I needs your ideas! Lol
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 leveled my build a bit more, been mulling over your theory craft.

Very inspiring. I have some questions and want your opinions. I leveled up Rally, wanted to see what it does... So it ticks for 875 per 2 secs... or 468 every 2 secs in PvP... or 234 hps... even with criting its like a 300 hps... absolutely abysmal. Even with that 1300ish end tick heal... still horrid. So unless I'm doing something wrong, Crit Surge is far superior...

Haven't unlocked Vigor yet, but atm it's sayin something like 7.5k heal in 5 secs, or 1.2k hps, or 600 per sec ish. Far higher than Rally, but not huge. Could be the morph will provide a decent heal.

What do you think of these heals? Making me feel dark deal (exchange etc) is almost required for a sorc, should it be used over anything? Should we put some CP into blessed etc?

I'm gonna have to wait for my research to make impen pieces, but like that too.

I'm super excited about your stat numbers, gotta get that undaunted up. Until then I'm gonna get some Prismatic glyphs (thanks for that idea too!)

Down the road, I think I may sac the 1.3ishk magicka and use the thief stone, the higher crit will help via health and damage I think.

The goal is for something (based on your numbers) around 25kish magicka 32/33k stam. My ward currently is super helpful, but once I reach a higher magicka I think the ward will make a huge difference.

I needs your ideas! Lol

Sure, willing to help!

Rally, I personally don't like it the heal is average and like you said, as a sorc we can use crit surge instead which in my opinion is better, and doesn't tie you to the 2h.

Vigor is a must have, and yes the morph is better. You can check the heal values here, http://esoitem.uesp.net/viewSkills.php

Personally I would use dark deal anyway just for the stamina regain, this could also allow you to drop some Stam recovery and invest somewhere else depending on how well you can manage your resources.

As for blessed, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put some in there, on my magicka sorc part of my build involves healing with dark exchange and not having to use a restro, to increase the heal of this I have 10% in blessed, 10% in quick recovery and also run the new potion 'essence of lingering health' which gives a massive 30% to healing with major vitality and am also thinking of going with the ritual Mundus for even more.
    Aswell as the potion giving 30% healing, it also gives a HoT of 897 per second for 37s, that with Vigor should be really strong on any build.

Yeah prismatic glyphs are always best if you're trying to raise both pools, plus we get health also. Undaunted is annoying to level on a new character when you're not interested in doing dungeons.

I think 25k Magicka and 32k stamina is easily achievable, with the sets I chose I was trying to keep a decent damage at the same time, there may be better combinations that was just my first idea. Like I said you could also run annulement as I believe that scales from
    Just Magicka also, then it wouldn't be so bad putting some points into bastion.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 I ran through the hard numbers, your set up gives decent numbers for stats, pretty cool how you got there :) I see my current set up provides more raw stats but far less weapon damage, about 420ish less.

So, what I've decided to do, and went ahead and just bought some agility peices, is:

jewelry: x2 Agility, x1 marksman

Armor: x5 tbs, x1 ken, x1 marksman

Weapon: x1 2h Sword of Agility

Then switch to bow of Marksman.

This will sure up my offense on the 2h and sure up the regen on the bow.

Bow is my back, "buff bar"

I'm going for a bit more offensive set up.

My front 2h bar is:
    Executioner, Bound Armaments, Hurricane, Hardened Ward, Critical Rush, Ult: Dawnbreaker

My back bar Bow is:
    Vigor, Bound Armaments, Streak, Ward, Poison Injection Ult: Overload

Overload bar:
    Dark Exchange, Bound Armaments, Streak, Ward, Critical Surge

I wanted exchange on main bars but couldn't find room.

With my playstyle the stam for magicka and health for cheap cost (coupled with regen from bow) makes me use the stam costing version.

I like to bow ha, injection, critical rush, streak, bow la la inection, rush, (ideally dawnbreaker here) execute,

This build has MAD mobility, if I choose to run, good luck catchin me!

I like to streak away, rush in, streak out and pew pew. In open world I've done really well, can't wait for all passives and undaunted.

Can't wait to try the changes you've inspired too.

Have one prismatic ready, gonna make another soon :)

Gotta wait on impenetrable though :(
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is sleeping with the fishes since he got assassinated by the dark brotherhood last patch. :P
    Hoping he'll get resurrected some day.
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD