Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Show me Your sorcerer :P

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my current dps build.

Vet 14 purp, x4 twilight's embrace, x5 seducer, x2 willpower, one random green v11 soulband ring (ugh)
    DW crit build:

I want your spell damage and critical. I really want it.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zornyan wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    Picture 1 is with my Pve setup.
    Picture 2 is my pvp setup with Molag kena proc though, so maybe just ignore it.

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

How have you reached those magicka numbers?

Magicka only food, infused gear, magelight + structured + meteor slotted + undaunted? Plus I'm assuming about 400cp?

I'd like to know that too. Mine hovers around 40k.

Armor sets, for example Necropotence can provide about 5k more magicka than a julianos set.
    So I saw that topic about Nightblades. It made me wanna post, but because Im not a NB it didn't seem right. So I wanted to create the same thing only about sorcs!

Vet 14 purp, x4 twilight's embrace, x5 seducer, x2 willpower, one random green v11 soulband ring (ugh)
    DW crit build:

2015-11-06-13-41-04_zpssocskas0.png

Now that I've shared, let's see yours!

Why is your magicka so low?

Cuz it's my old build :) back then even was wearing a soulband.

2016-02-02-10-15-09_zpsoo4hyhkw.png

This is my PvE build, It has 20k health, I actually dropped that to 17k and bumped up max magicka a couple of ks.

It's more about sustainable AoE damage and survival. I use this build to solo dungeons and world bosses. Got up to the Planar Inhibitor solo.

It's trinimac v15 no gold only purp enchantments. Don't wanna waste the materials. Ill post a pvp version once I get what I want.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my PvE build, It has 20k health, I actually dropped that to 17k and bumped up max magicka a couple of ks.

It's more about sustainable AoE damage and survival. I use this build to solo dungeons and world bosses. Got up to the Planar Inhibitor solo.

It's trinimac v15 no gold only purp enchantments. Don't wanna waste the materials. Ill post a pvp version once I get what I want.

Xbox One NA? 2200 spell damage? If I ever see you in Cyrodil I'll make sure to run the other way as fast as I can.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tQdhQbI.jpg
    :trollin:
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Xbox One NA? 2200 spell damage? If I ever see you in Cyrodil I'll make sure to run the other way as fast as I can.

Like the above post, 2200 spell dmg is meh for a high level pvp. I think max spell dmg is approx 6k

My goal is: (without monster drop) x4 elemental succession, x5 julianos or krag and x4 overwhelming surge. That should be some insane spell dmg stats. Without buffs muhahaha... fyi I molg proc is huge, succession proc is huge, i just doubt ill ever have the time to get everything i want.

Love the posts though i think my guy is the most handsome thus far :P
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buffed with Molag Kena, Spell Power Cure and Warhorn.

mbB8Xd3.jpg
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like the above post, 2200 spell dmg is meh for a high level pvp. I think max spell dmg is approx 6k

You say that's meh, and here I am with just 940 damage. If I had your spell damage fights for me would be over in seconds.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

You say that's meh, and here I am with just 940 damage. If I had your spell damage fights for me would be over in seconds.

But that's cuz of your level! It's meh for me cuz im v16 with 300 cps! That pic is v15 purp Trinimac gear, great for Pet build, really sub par for PvP or pure DPS.

Now if I were to throw on my PvP gear... still wouldn't compare to some here lol

One thing about PvP, the best decision I did in PvP was having two robust jewelry with purp food, the added stamina is enough for CC breaking. Enough to really disrupt stam users :)

1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will save this spot for when I take a new screenshot of Godfrey for you guys
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    How do I post a picture ?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mac10murda wrote: »
    How do I post a picture ?

You upload to a third party site, then post the image link on the forum. I personally use photobucket
    @Mac10murda
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thank you, do I post in the body of the post or where it's says attach image
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just post it in the body, just copy and paste right where I am typing now.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    20160205_150850_zpsa7ioxawr.jpg
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, whatcha runnin there? And i like the armor @Mac10murda
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    5 seducer 4 magnus , All arcane willpower enchanted with spell damage , I really like the sustain from running this
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/Valera%20Progib/screenshot/3878455#

V16 X-BOX EU.
    You can see all the buffs.
    Edited by GrigorijMalahevich on February 8, 2016 5:18PM
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valera Progib nice! Whatcha usin to get there?
    Edited by Waffennacht on February 8, 2016 9:29PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eat your heart out...

Lol

2016-02-09-12-49-34_zpsvkram40l.png
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    in my country show me your sorc has a meaning.
    so she probabily not show you :)
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eat your heart out...

Lol

2016-02-09-12-49-34_zpsvkram40l.png

Item Stacker ;)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my newest armor and stats, it's my PvE build that's still in the works, (I was havin fun in Cyrodiil when I took the pic) It is a dps petish build:

2016-02-16-14-30-40_zpswrbg9thn.png
    Edited by Waffennacht on February 16, 2016 11:18PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After testing abit on PTS I think I came up with a good way to increase max magicka without having a completely *** spelldmg and magicka regen. (Regens are buffed by tripots wich are active all the time)

stat.jpg
    image hosting over 10mb

Adjusted it somewhat:

stat2.jpg
    image hosting 30 mb
    Edited by olsborg on February 17, 2016 5:56PM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    So I saw that topic about Nightblades. It made me wanna post, but because Im not a NB it didn't seem right. So I wanted to create the same thing only about sorcs!

DW crit build:

2015-11-06-13-41-04_zpssocskas0.png

Now that I've shared, let's see yours!

Now how do you get 68 percent critical? I have the thief mundus and such but all I am getting is 40 percent spell critical (without the buffs and such)
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pala_the4th

Oh I remember now, that build was just thief stone, the crit traits on swords (for my armor thief increases crit by 14%, and crit swords by 6%) and in that pic I have on Twilight's Embrace as 4 set, adding 3.5% crit. That adds up to 68% with a base of approx 44% crit.

Julianos will have that up to 71% if you use that dark magic passive, that gives you another couple getting you to 74%ish

You could run all divines and get up to close to 80%

However the highest crit possible on a sorc would be: x5 julianos x4 combat physician i believe, with thief stone and crit swords. That with the passives, should be 18% from thief, 7% from julianos, 7% from physician, 6% from swords, 3% from passive so +41% to your base crit. (What approx 85% crit chance?)

I know the highest I ran was 80% crit.
    Edited by Waffennacht on February 17, 2016 3:52PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pala_the4th what is your base dmg for Crystal Frags with those stats?

@Waffennacht well, you know... stuff... Actually it is a bug :) for some reason my spell dmg and resist got a massive boost after eating alchemy ingredients and learning their attribute bonus, but fear not, after joining Cyrodill everything turned back to normal and I had no reason to report it, but still saved a screenshot.

P.S. I run seducer/magnus/willpower all legendary and have 39k magicka with 3200 spell power.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pala_the4th what is your base dmg for Crystal Frags with those stats?

@Waffennacht well, you know... stuff... Actually it is a bug :) for some reason my spell dmg and resist got a massive boost after eating alchemy ingredients and learning their attribute bonus, but fear not, after joining Cyrodill everything turned back to normal and I had no reason to report it, but still saved a screenshot.

P.S. I run seducer/magnus/willpower all legendary and have 39k magicka with 3200 spell power.

This is with DW or staff? @Valera Progib What is magicka regen?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @olsborg DW. Magicka regen is around 1860 now and with seducer (with CP around 20% cost reduction) I never run out of Magicka (only if I need to spam Crystal Frags for some reason).
    Base damage for Crystal frags is 13000.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these toggle sorc builds with kena proc sitting on 800 regen make me a sad panda.

Edited by Xeven on February 17, 2016 4:47PM
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I reached 4K spell damage and 1500 or so regen. But I am not happy that I am dunmer dark elf which is pretty useless for sourc. More fire damage and resist and a little more stam and Magika.

I played a high elf on the pts and they are amazing at sustain with massive damage. Like 10% max Magika, Malaga regen and 5% reduce cost of Magika. Crazy good. I re rolled a high elf sourc after they but still loyal to the ebonheart pact thanks to any race any alliance perk. Now have to grind it to v16 while having no crafting skills etc :/