Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Show me Your sorcerer :P

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I saw that topic about Nightblades. It made me wanna post, but because Im not a NB it didn't seem right. So I wanted to create the same thing only about sorcs!

Here is my current dps build.

Vet 14 purp, x4 twilight's embrace, x5 seducer, x2 willpower, one random green v11 soulband ring (ugh)
DW crit build:

2015-11-06-13-41-04_zpssocskas0.png

Now that I've shared, let's see yours!
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • TheNephilimCrow
    TheNephilimCrow
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. I'm currently working on a Sorc build, because Nightblades have become short of lackluster as of sort. What are you running set wise?
    PSN, Youtube & Twitch: TheNephilimCrow
    [NA] ESO EP Guild (GM): The Order of Crows (PvE) - 300+ Members (Discontinued)
    [NA] ESO AD Guild (GM): The Blades of Ayrenn (PvP) - 45 Members (Actively Recruiting)

|:Veteran Rank:|
    VR16 - AD Breton - S&S/Bow Werewolf Stamina Nightblade - Title "Savage Shadow"
    VR 1 - AD Altmer - DW/Resto Magicka Sorcerer - Title "Spellsword"

|:Non-Veteran:|
    LVL 45 - DC Bosmer - Jack of Trades (Master Provisioning, Blacksmithing, etc.)
    Lvl 22 - AD Breton - Templar - Hybrid Build - PvE - Title "The Holy Knight"
    LVL 21 - AD Imperial - Dragonknight - Tank Build (In Progress)- Title "The Copper Knight"
    Lvl 13 - AD Khajit - DW Magicka Nightblade - Title "Mystical Thief"

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sets I have:
    x4 Twilight's Embrace
    x5 Seducer

All purp vet 14 (currently workin on v16)

x2 willpower set jewelry (with the enchant that comes with them, no upgrades yet)
    A horrid green ring that's the best I have atm lol

Runnin DW swords, no enchants.

Thief mundus, all Divine (im sure I can change a few to infused with little crit loss) and all max magicka enchants.

In PvP my crit typically (thanks Azura's star) to 80%.

For a v16 i have a lot of room for improvement :)

I wanna see some more sorcs lol! The NB thread has TONs of people responding, we gotta represent!
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know how to post images lol no ide what the "image URL" refers to...i do love my sorcerer though. He's my only character ever since i deleted my NB
    Edited by DannyLV702 on November 6, 2015 11:26PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I don't know how to post images lol no ide what the "image URL" refers to...i do love my sorcerer though. He's my only character ever since i deleted my NB
    Take a screenshot, upload to http://imgur.com then post the BB code it gives you
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I don't know how to post images lol...i do love my sorcerer though. He's my only character ever since i deleted my NB

Cause Im console, how I post pictures (and don't own a comp) is: the smart phone smartglass app. I take screen shot from xbox, view it on app, use my phones screen shot (for me its holding both volume buttons down at once) go to photobucket, upload, then post image link.

Really glad you like it, show it to us if or when you can :)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My sorc in Wrothgar
    aDF1VI7.jpg
    i.imgur.com/aDF1VI7.jpg
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    My sorc in Wrothgar
    aDF1VI7.jpg
    i.imgur.com/aDF1VI7.jpg

That buffed I presume?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno if that's buffed, his health is way too low for a food item of blue or purp to be active and his regen is Very close to mine while I have noregen boost...

The evidence I see is that's un buffed, at least no food or drink or Cyrodiil
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ezareth very nice btw. May I ask what the helm is? I really like how it looks
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe that's a dwarven helmet he's wearing
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno if that's buffed, his health is way too low for a food item of blue or purp to be active and his regen is Very close to mine while I have noregen boost...

The evidence I see is that's un buffed, at least no food or drink or Cyrodiil

It is buffed with Crit surge and Magicka/stam blue drink but no tri-pot or other buffs.

The helm is Dwemer Light with Ruby Throne Red and Transliminal Violet. I haven't shown a helm on my character in over a year because they've all been so ugly....this is the first style I've actually liked.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still pretty new to the mag sorc scene (hence why I'm only lvl 34), so this is still a work in progress. Magicka is super low because I newly crafted this armour and haven't bothered to enchant it yet. Jewellery is also below average.

tC4WlsD.jpg

Yes, I still use a staff like a scrub.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Still pretty new to the mag sorc scene (hence why I'm only lvl 34), so this is still a work in progress. Magicka is super low because I newly crafted this armour and haven't bothered to enchant it yet. Jewellery is also below average.

tC4WlsD.jpg

Yes, I still use a staff like a scrub.

Lmao @ the scrub part. Really good stats for the level! I like it :)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I saw that topic about Nightblades. It made me wanna post, but because Im not a NB it didn't seem right. So I wanted to create the same thing only about sorcs!

Here is my current dps build.

Vet 14 purp, x4 twilight's embrace, x5 seducer, x2 willpower, one random green v11 soulband ring (ugh)
    DW crit build:

2015-11-06-13-41-04_zpssocskas0.png

Now that I've shared, let's see yours!

Woa so weak :) very poor stats my friend.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, lots of room to improve, indeed.

Do you have a sorc? We'd like to see it :)

Edit: real quick, I need monster drops, vet 16 armor, willpower jewelry, undaunted skill line, enchantments, more CPs and then It'll be close to comparable. And fyi this isn't me tryin to show off, that's why im not bothered by my poor stats, hopefully we can just get our own cool little thread going :)
    Edited by Waffennacht on November 7, 2015 8:13PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picture 1 is with my Pve setup.
    Picture 2 is my pvp setup with Molag kena proc though, so maybe just ignore it.

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg
    Edited by Dracane on November 7, 2015 8:19PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

• Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread proves that stam sorcs arn't 'everywhere' and taking over pvp with their huge range of overpowered attacks like some people seem to suggest on these forums
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    this thread proves that stam sorcs arn't 'everywhere' and taking over pvp with their huge range of overpowered attacks like some people seem to suggest on these forums
    Because there was 4 magicka sorcs posted out of multitude of sorcs in the game?
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes well some people claim servers are overflowing with stam sorcs when realistically the odd one might pop up every now and again before hes cc'd and killed due to his lack of defensive abilities that scale with stamina. Sorry but it pisses me off because people who don't play one claim that the new updates are amazing and theory craft incredible stats when realistically a competitive pvp spec will have 2/3 sorc abilities slotted with no room for a daedric summoning ability on either bar (atronach is the only option).
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes well some people claim servers are overflowing with stam sorcs when realistically the odd one might pop up every now and again before hes cc'd and killed due to his lack of defensive abilities that scale with stamina. Sorry but it pisses me off because people who don't play one claim that the new updates are amazing and theory craft incredible stats when realistically a competitive pvp spec will have 2/3 sorc abilities slotted with no room for a daedric summoning ability on either bar (atronach is the only option).
    Yo, stay on topic. If you don't have a sorc to show or care to comment on one of the other ones, then shhhhh. I'd say many other things, but I'm on a warning already because of people like you.
    Edited by Alucardo on November 7, 2015 9:06PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's actually true. Stam Sorcs do that kind of things.
    it only happens to people, foolish enough to not avoid a loud, large, slow energy orb. So probably ignoreable.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

• zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

How have you reached those magicka numbers?

Magicka only food, infused gear, magelight + structured + meteor slotted + undaunted? Plus I'm assuming about 400cp?
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorc 2h bar
    Rally
    vr15 blue food in cyrodiil
    5m/ 2h
    5 hundings (purple vr15)/ 2 nights silence (blue vr15)
    vr16 agility sword
    vr16 agility jewellery (2x healthy 1x arcane I think hah, teeth are hard to get!)
    9bbpqk4.jpg
    Edited by Calboy on November 7, 2015 10:22PM
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorc 2h bar
    Rally
    vr15 blue food in cyrodiil
    5m/ 2h
    5 hundings (purple vr15)/ 2 nights silence (blue vr15)
    vr16 agility sword
    vr16 agility jewellery (2x healthy 1x arcane I think hah, teeth are hard to get!)
    9bbpqk4.jpg

Those stats seem oddly low, you've got the exact same jewellery, armor etc

Except I'm using 4x sentry, and I'm at 4200 weapon damage buffed, and 33k stamina.
  • Colosso-monstro
    Colosso-monstro
    ✭✭✭

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

What's the goal with the mage and 5 4k magicka? Honestly curious
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zornyan wrote: »
    Those stats seem oddly low, you've got the exact same jewellery, armor etc

Except I'm using 4x sentry, and I'm at 4200 weapon damage buffed, and 33k stamina.

My stats have always seemed to be lower than what others on the forums claim to have
  • Reznique
    Reznique
    ✭✭✭✭

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

So your pew-pew ultimate one shots anything in the world :wink:
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRj3dCj.jpg

Sadly my crafter sucks, I'm poor and don't even have glyphs on 4 pieces of armour..
    This is actually my crafter/Stam sorc, but he likes to explore from time to time.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

Just damage obviously.
    Magicka=Magnus. And Magnus is a great god that I worship, so I like to have alot of him.... inside of me.

@zornyan Not exactly. I just have Magicka on all my traits. I use willpower axe, 1x willpower ring and 2x healer on yewelry. Then 2x Magnus on shield and curias, 5x necropotence and 1 piece Molag Kena. And yea green magicka food. But in dungeons I need blue food or at least I prefer it. Okay on this picture I have dual wield equipped. but still Magicka on them and not spell damage.

@OLIVI3R No. I use destruction staff and force shock and all these things. I have dual wield on my off bar and choosed to have it on the screenshot, to have more impressive numbers :D that's all.
    Edited by Dracane on November 8, 2015 12:27AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

• BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ezareth what are you using to get your magicka that high with drink?
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"