Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Show me Your sorcerer :P

• greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokes, the Hist Shaman again

Screenshot_20160706_221112.png

When I've got empowered ward up mag regen goes to just shy of 900, major sorcery on, necropotence pet build (can't wait for the v16 version....sorry cp 160) Running a heal bar, buff, and damage bar on overload. Twilight's critting over 22k heals with everything on/up, empowered ward over 21k(haven't tried adding warhorn to the mix yet either), been healing some gold pledges recently and it's working quite well being able to damage when needed. Undaunted Lvl 9.

5x Necropotence (only comes in sturdy and light)
    2x Maw of the Infernal (heavy helm infused, medium shoulders divine)
    3x willpower arcane/spell damage
    Random staffs (ideally want maelstrom but I value my sanity) (inferno sharpened/resto powered..both spell damage enchant)

Bar one : twilight matriarch, volatile familiar, lightning flood, empowered ward, bound armour (magicka version) Ult. Reviving barrier(this bad boy shields for almost 50k and heals for 30k.)

Bar two : matriarch, familiar, healing springs, inner light, bound armour. Ult. Energy overload

Bar three : matriarch, familiar, daedric prey, shattering prison, bound armour.

Inner light and empowered ward get swapped around depending if I want more crit on damage bar or heals.

Can't remember all cp allocations off top of my head but I know I definitely have 50 in blessed, 100 in bastion, 70 each in magician and arcanist, 50 elemental expert.
    Screenshot_20160707_223915.png
    Edited by greylox on July 7, 2016 10:39PM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is sleeping with the fishes since he got assassinated by the dark brotherhood last patch. :P
    Hoping he'll get resurrected some day.

Sorcs are far from dead seriously, you just have to adjust. Mine plays better than ever.

@psychotic13 I ran through the hard numbers, your set up gives decent numbers for stats, pretty cool how you got there :) I see my current set up provides more raw stats but far less weapon damage, about 420ish less.

So, what I've decided to do, and went ahead and just bought some agility peices, is:

jewelry: x2 Agility, x1 marksman

Armor: x5 tbs, x1 ken, x1 marksman

Weapon: x1 2h Sword of Agility

Then switch to bow of Marksman.

This will sure up my offense on the 2h and sure up the regen on the bow.

Bow is my back, "buff bar"

I'm going for a bit more offensive set up.

My front 2h bar is:
    Executioner, Bound Armaments, Hurricane, Hardened Ward, Critical Rush, Ult: Dawnbreaker

My back bar Bow is:
    Vigor, Bound Armaments, Streak, Ward, Poison Injection Ult: Overload

Overload bar:
    Dark Exchange, Bound Armaments, Streak, Ward, Critical Surge

I wanted exchange on main bars but couldn't find room.

With my playstyle the stam for magicka and health for cheap cost (coupled with regen from bow) makes me use the stam costing version.

I like to bow ha, injection, critical rush, streak, bow la la inection, rush, (ideally dawnbreaker here) execute,

This build has MAD mobility, if I choose to run, good luck catchin me!

I like to streak away, rush in, streak out and pew pew. In open world I've done really well, can't wait for all passives and undaunted.

Can't wait to try the changes you've inspired too.

Have one prismatic ready, gonna make another soon :)

Gotta wait on impenetrable though :(

Thought I replied! My bad.

Hmm, obviously with what I mentioned it restricts you to DW, so it's not for everyone.

How does it play? Still intrigued and will level a Stam Sorc soon enough, currently still tweaking my mag sorc but it's just about finished, he feels stronger than before DB now!

Before I level a Stam Sorc I'm going to finish my blazing shield Templar, it's for trolling lol. But I'm keeping an eye on what's going on with your build, strengths & weaknesses? For when I create my own.
    Edited by psychotic13 on July 7, 2016 1:41PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 so far switched to heavy armor, the returns are really nice a long with the increase to survivability.

You asked about weaknesses, I feel the weakness I have is the lack of dps moves, as is (may change) I only really have 2 and flurry, as much as I love it, has a hard time landing on the top tier players. Crit Rush is really reliable, but that's only one and to combine streak and then another crit rush typically gives the opponent time to react.

I think this would be less of a problem if I include more dps to the 2h bar and less on the DW bar. If that's the way I'm going, then I may as well remove DW and add SnB.

As for weakness on the otherside, I was 1vXing rather well until a Mag Sorc came around, good player obv, but his Frag hit me for 15k, that's through my x4 impen and 22k resist. Now is this an isolated weakness? Maybe, but I can't help but feel a Defensive Posture would have really given me the advantage in that match.

As for streak... I find it Most useful chasing someone down and using it to stun, typically this really only is super successful in group play. Typically I've found, by the time I turn around to re engage they are no longer stunned etc. I'm thinkin it will be left on the Overload bar while given me room for more dps slots.

Newish Idea is:
    2H, Dizzying Swing, Ward, Crit Rush, Bound Armaments, and Vigor
    SnB, Defensive Posture, Exchange, Ward, Armaments, and Hurricane
    O load: Streak, Ward, Armaments, Crit Surge and ... Prob Exchange or Vigor (needs a heal)

Against most people I can do pretty well as is. I like to face the more competitive builds for testing. I also can't help but feel animation cancelling is way different for magicka builds than stam and I'm not so good at it with stam.

I also really really want dawnbreaker for my burst...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 so far switched to heavy armor, the returns are really nice a long with the increase to survivability.

You asked about weaknesses, I feel the weakness I have is the lack of dps moves, as is (may change) I only really have 2 and flurry, as much as I love it, has a hard time landing on the top tier players. Crit Rush is really reliable, but that's only one and to combine streak and then another crit rush typically gives the opponent time to react.

I think this would be less of a problem if I include more dps to the 2h bar and less on the DW bar. If that's the way I'm going, then I may as well remove DW and add SnB.

As for weakness on the otherside, I was 1vXing rather well until a Mag Sorc came around, good player obv, but his Frag hit me for 15k, that's through my x4 impen and 22k resist. Now is this an isolated weakness? Maybe, but I can't help but feel a Defensive Posture would have really given me the advantage in that match.

As for streak... I find it Most useful chasing someone down and using it to stun, typically this really only is super successful in group play. Typically I've found, by the time I turn around to re engage they are no longer stunned etc. I'm thinkin it will be left on the Overload bar while given me room for more dps slots.

Newish Idea is:
    2H, Dizzying Swing, Ward, Crit Rush, Bound Armaments, and Vigor
    SnB, Defensive Posture, Exchange, Ward, Armaments, and Hurricane
    O load: Streak, Ward, Armaments, Crit Surge and ... Prob Exchange or Vigor (needs a heal)

Against most people I can do pretty well as is. I like to face the more competitive builds for testing. I also can't help but feel animation cancelling is way different for magicka builds than stam and I'm not so good at it with stam.

I also really really want dawnbreaker for my burst...

I still haven't really gave heavy armor a go since its been buffed, is it worth a try?

Yeah I get what you're saying, that's were Stam sorcs could really use a Stam based class ability to help them. I find 2h is better for PvP personally, cause of that reason, lack of offensive options.

I do like defensive posture, but it is pretty situational sometimes I find I don't use it enough and it's taking up a valuable space, and when I'm not using I always find myself in a situation were a reflect could've really benefited me.

Do you think it's worth having ward on both bars? The 2h execute may be a good option, or even shuffle?

You could get Dawnbreaker pretty easily if you did some grinding in zombie spots, although grinding is ever so boring.

Anyway, slightly off topic but still relevant to the thread. I'm aware you use pets on your mag sorc? Any idea how much health and resistance they have? The Clanfear in paticular, and do CPs (blessed/quick recovery) affect the healing of it? Also things like 'essence of lingering health' which gives 30% increase to healing, any idea?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13

Hit Points
    Clannfear: 27,266
    Volatile Familiar: 22,022
    Twilight Matriarch and Twilight Tormenter are both: 10,487

Their resist is somewhere in the forums too but couldn't find it just yet.

The CPs do increase the Pets' heals. I'm gonna assume that the potion will also increase the heals done. Fyi the CPs do effect pet attacks as well.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13

Hit Points
    Clannfear: 27,266
    Volatile Familiar: 22,022
    Twilight Matriarch and Twilight Tormenter are both: 10,487

Their resist is somewhere in the forums too but couldn't find it just yet.

The CPs do increase the Pets' heals. I'm gonna assume that the potion will also increase the heals done. Fyi the CPs do effect pet attacks as well.

Cheers dude, was thinking of trying the clanfear in PvP to heal on my MagSorc over dark exchange, but wasn't sure if all the healing bonuses applied.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok that turned out better than expected, with potions I can have a 12.5k spammable heal
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @psychotic13 how do you make that pot? I really need it.

Also, yeah, that's an awesome and amazing heal. (Makes sense too)

I may (doubtful) revisit my mag sorc, though this info seems rather nice.

The one thing I feel like my build needs is a solid spot heal. Especially without Malubeth.

Now I'm wondering if I should retry a tanky stamish build with the clanner. A 40% heal sounds pretty awesome.

I'm assuming it's the Clannfear you tried this with? Hrm more ideas!
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The one thing I feel like my build needs is a solid spot heal. Especially without Malubeth.

Now I'm wondering if I should retry a tanky stamish build with the clanner. A 40% heal sounds pretty awesome.

It's created with some of the new reagents:
    Butterfly wings
    Torchbug Thorax
    Scrib Jelly

Yeah I chose clanfear cause he has the most health and with hardened ward protecting him too he shouldn't go down as often as the Matriach.

Well I used it on my mag sorc and when I was using the potion I was getting up to 12.5k, may be higher only tested once or twice. That was with 10% blessed and 10% quick recovery.

Although, my MagSorc has 27k health, I didn't even try to get that it's from the health bonuses on alchemist and kagrenac along with 2% HA passive, 6%Undaunted and 8% for having a pet. So 35% of my max health actually equates to a strong heal.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's created with some of the new reagents:
    Butterfly wings
    Torchbug Thorax
    Scrib Jelly

Yeah I chose clanfear cause he has the most health and with hardened ward protecting him too he shouldn't go down as often as the Matriach.

Well I used it on my mag sorc and when I was using the potion I was getting up to 12.5k, may be higher only tested once or twice. That was with 10% blessed and 10% quick recovery.

Although, my MagSorc has 27k health, I didn't even try to get that it's from the health bonuses on alchemist and kagrenac along with 2% HA passive, 6%Undaunted and 8% for having a pet. So 35% of my max health actually equates to a strong heal.

Hecka ya. I know it can crit too. Grrr I'm gonna be gone for a week so no testing for me. Thanks for the info! A 7kish heal in PvP maybe exactly what I'm missing... may go back to TBS for this... hrm... gee in 1v1 this maybe very viable. (My fav PvP for the love of @santieclaws give us Arena!)

Why invoke the mighty Claws? I dunno, Santie is pretty cool...
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alas it is beyond the power of this one to offer you the arena.

This one she has fish, several handkerchiefs and King Emerics false teeth if you require these?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 My beloved sorc <3
    hottie.jpg

@failkiwib16_ESO

I noticed the Orc's Name and then realized who posted it :blush:
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »
    <3 My beloved sorc <3
    hottie.jpg

@failkiwib16_ESO

I noticed the Orc's Name and then realized who posted it :blush:

@Birdovic muffinsugarhoneypie you already forgot what ma forum name is?

...dammit Dunmer, I miss you Q.Q
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my new Sorc, he is a dunmer hybrid.

I dub thee "Prototype"

I will release a full guide so I can get some feed back down the road. Still need to upgrade gear, Fighter's Guild passives and Undaunted passives.

That being said, it's still a very competitive build as is. I'm absolutely loving it. Still have a few decisions to make via gear (the third set)

What you won't see in these pics is the +1200 or more Crit resist rating (very helpful, thank you forum buddies)

Also Weapon Damage will be higher once gear is finished and could go higher still depending on set decisions.

As is: Transmutation x4/x5 Marksman x1/x3 TBS x5

Hybrid in as much as I use Hardened Ward and Streak just like a magicka build, but use Crit Rush, Executioner, Flurry, Hurricane and soon DBoS for damage just like a stam build.

I have 1vX many players now and 1v1 some serious PvP guys. Holds it's own very well, great heals too, I have exchange for a spot heal, and can get 3k hps from HoTs too.

Loving it:

2016-07-20-09-49-20_zpsv3wegm0o.png

2016-07-20-09-48-49_zps9hzxnyps.png

In Cyrodiil for the health buff, there is a spell power boost but I don't really consider that helpful...

Buffs are up: Hurricane and Power Surge (was using Crit Surge but 120ish heal... why not use a spell power buff instead?)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my new Sorc, he is a dunmer hybrid.

I dub thee "Prototype"

I will release a full guide so I can get some feed back down the road. Still need to upgrade gear, Fighter's Guild passives and Undaunted passives.

That being said, it's still a very competitive build as is. I'm absolutely loving it. Still have a few decisions to make via gear (the third set)

What you won't see in these pics is the +1200 or more Crit resist rating (very helpful, thank you forum buddies)

Also Weapon Damage will be higher once gear is finished and could go higher still depending on set decisions.

As is: Transmutation x4/x5 Marksman x1/x3 TBS x5

Hybrid in as much as I use Hardened Ward and Streak just like a magicka build, but use Crit Rush, Executioner, Flurry, Hurricane and soon DBoS for damage just like a stam build.

I have 1vX many players now and 1v1 some serious PvP guys. Holds it's own very well, great heals too, I have exchange for a spot heal, and can get 3k hps from HoTs too.

Loving it:

2016-07-20-09-49-20_zpsv3wegm0o.png

2016-07-20-09-48-49_zps9hzxnyps.png

In Cyrodiil for the health buff, there is a spell power boost but I don't really consider that helpful...

Buffs are up: Hurricane and Power Surge (was using Crit Surge but 120ish heal... why not use a spell power buff instead?)

Looking good man, does 2.5k weapon damage cut it?
    I still need to get round to levelling my stam sorc up just been a bit pre occupied lately.

Do you think you need the 2k regen on DW bar when you have 2 pools to source from? How bigs the shield with 20k Magicka?

How are your bars set up?

Sorry about the questions, intrigued.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 2.5 is on DW (meaning it's still purp weapons) so that'll be 2.7 later, also i'm on the fence with marksman.

For example, I could go x2 transmutation armor x1 agility and then x2 agility weapons for over 3k weapon dmg on dw,

I can also switch a Regen glyph to Weapon Damage.

Atm, yes it's enough but I always like more lol.

Also malubeth is an awesome set. If i had a monster set it may look like x5 tbs, x2 monster, x3 transmutation (cuz it's all made up atm a vMA weapon) and then DW transmutation. Or something like that.

My bars are:
    2H (atm this is my transmutation bar): Executioner, Vigor, Hurricane, H Ward, Crit Rush, (absorption field atm ult)
    DW (x2 marksman swords atm): Streak, Power Surge (can be crit surge why not), H Ward, Dark Exchange, Flurry (dmg morph) and Ult will be Dawnbreaker

The high stam regen on DW works will with exchange (the stam cost one)

I really like to: Vigor, ward, streak, roll dodge, exchange for a great return.

Vigor procs the transmutation buff (which lasts 20 secs... nice!)

I can run Overload, a few times a 5k ranged attack can surprise someone right into the grave :)

I have gone toe to toe with DKs and Temps and can regen all stats while doing so. Streak is such a disruptive force and combine it with defensive HoTs gives massive survivability.

I like to crit rush in, switch, flurry, streak, switch, rush back in. This constant up close - far away - style makes for a very hard to locate style.

I'm at work, so everything is like half an idea in this post. But I bet you can get the idea :)

@psychotic13 thanks for the potion ideas too, that 30% heal boost is really really good too. Using TBs for Thief and Serpent.

Thanks

Edit: So I had a crazy idea last night, and I think it's crazy enough to work... my plan: on dw (btw prob going to use skirmisher as a set over marksman for the time being, with the plan to go either: x1 medium kena or x1 medium bloodspawn - regen one right? And then dw skirm or mark) but to go with 1 dagger and 1sword ...

Wait for it... Powered Trait! this idea will give a 7% boost to healing, (i currently have sharpened swords so this switch would just lower crit by 2% and weapon damage by 2.5%)

This, prior to any buffs will give me a 5k heal from exchange in PvP, combine 30% from vitality and it becomes a higher than 6k heal in PvP. This is as comparable a heal to restoration staff's blessing of restoration... for a stam move spot heal. Add vigor and in 1 sec you are gaining a minimum 7.5k heal. Add absorption field and you are healing for 9k when you hit exchange (if things crit you hit 10k heal)

Dw + absorption field (silenced bonus) = dmg bonus
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 21, 2016 6:16PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka -PVE Crit Surge Buffed:

Screenshot_20160824_182400_zpsjzzwhwz2.png

Screenshot_20160824_182316_zpsdkjbkqiz.png

Magicka -PVP Buffed:

Screenshot_20160823_232258_zpsfgs6jb8h.png

Stamina -PVE Crit Surge Buffed:

Screenshot_20160824_181611_zpsmeflaes2.png

<Liv3mind>
    <PC/NA - Legion Of The Bloodworks>
    Snowflake Patrol
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    zornyan wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    Picture 1 is with my Pve setup.
    Picture 2 is my pvp setup with Molag kena proc though, so maybe just ignore it.

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

How have you reached those magicka numbers?

Magicka only food, infused gear, magelight + structured + meteor slotted + undaunted? Plus I'm assuming about 400cp?

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

What's the goal with the mage and 5 4k magicka? Honestly curious

Just damage obviously.
    Magicka=Magnus. And Magnus is a great god that I worship, so I like to have alot of him.... inside of me.

@zornyan Not exactly. I just have Magicka on all my traits. I use willpower axe, 1x willpower ring and 2x healer on yewelry. Then 2x Magnus on shield and curias, 5x necropotence and 1 piece Molag Kena. And yea green magicka food. But in dungeons I need blue food or at least I prefer it. Okay on this picture I have dual wield equipped. but still Magicka on them and not spell damage.

@OLIVI3R No. I use destruction staff and force shock and all these things. I have dual wield on my off bar and choosed to have it on the screenshot, to have more impressive numbers :D that's all.

You forgot to mention your mage boon. (For those who don't know the mage gives max magicka) Your recovery is very low as well. How are you doing with that?

This patch I made my sorc very balanced. And very powerful. Trying to post her stats, new to the community forums so bare with me.

Lh2ktOf.jpg

May I ask your build? Seems similar to my sorc but you have around 300 more SD and 200 more recovery

This pic is pretty old, that was when Wrothgar was released. My stats are significantly better now :D
    I currently have a pvp build with 4600 spell damage, 60k magicka and 1600 magicka regen. This regen is only achieveable with continueous attack tho.
    Edited by Dracane on August 25, 2016 1:30AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht

Finally another Hybrid Sorc ;_;

When I get home I'll post mine so you can give me some insights on how to build up that friggin stam recover XD

I find sorcs to be the best hybrid-friendly since they can do things without Pelinal set.
    I'm so much loving mine too.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didaco wrote: »
    @Waffennacht

Finally another Hybrid Sorc ;_;

When I get home I'll post mine so you can give me some insights on how to build up that friggin stam recover XD

I find sorcs to be the best hybrid-friendly since they can do things without Pelinal set.
    I'm so much loving mine too.

There's actually a few believe it or not.
    Seratopia wrote: »
    zornyan wrote: »

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

How have you reached those magicka numbers?

Magicka only food, infused gear, magelight + structured + meteor slotted + undaunted? Plus I'm assuming about 400cp?

MVmmNa1.jpg

hFCHmyU.jpg

What's the goal with the mage and 5 4k magicka? Honestly curious

Just damage obviously.
    Magicka=Magnus. And Magnus is a great god that I worship, so I like to have alot of him.... inside of me.

@zornyan Not exactly. I just have Magicka on all my traits. I use willpower axe, 1x willpower ring and 2x healer on yewelry. Then 2x Magnus on shield and curias, 5x necropotence and 1 piece Molag Kena. And yea green magicka food. But in dungeons I need blue food or at least I prefer it. Okay on this picture I have dual wield equipped. but still Magicka on them and not spell damage.

@OLIVI3R No. I use destruction staff and force shock and all these things. I have dual wield on my off bar and choosed to have it on the screenshot, to have more impressive numbers :D that's all.

You forgot to mention your mage boon. (For those who don't know the mage gives max magicka) Your recovery is very low as well. How are you doing with that?

This patch I made my sorc very balanced. And very powerful. Trying to post her stats, new to the community forums so bare with me.

Lh2ktOf.jpg

May I ask your build? Seems similar to my sorc but you have around 300 more SD and 200 more recovery

This pic is pretty old, that was when Wrothgar was released. My stats are significantly better now :D
    I currently have a pvp build with 4600 spell damage, 60k magicka and 1600 magicka regen. This regen is only achieveable with continueous attack tho.

I'm guessing that involves the necropotence set, how does it perform in PvP though? I'm currently running 32.5k Magicka, 5k Spell damage, 2.5k regen and 1.5k Stam regen.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20160925_031614.png

My healer, Shoots...............sorc healers ftw ;)
    Edited by greylox on September 25, 2016 2:42AM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior

• greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokes in Necropotence, Destruction Mastery, 1 x Kena, Mage stone, using Volatile familiar only. Lightning sorc. Double destro.

Screenshot_20160929_231425.png

Edited by greylox on September 29, 2016 10:29PM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }