• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Heavy armor needs buffed already.

• Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    "metal cannon"

tank_PNG1320.png
    High attack, high defense, low mobility, limited recovery.

MMO "tank" is a misnomer. MMOs have meatshields. I want to be a tank. One of the faster ones, if possible.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    "metal cannon"

tank_PNG1320.png
    High attack, high defense, low mobility, limited recovery.

MMO "tank" is a misnomer. MMOs have meatshields. I want to be a tank. One of the faster ones, if possible.

Go play WoT.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    Just add 500 weapon and spell damage to the heavy passive tree with a set of 5 or more and this would help somewhat, every time i decide to play around with a set of heavy on my toons, its always the lack of damage that makes me take it back off and put on med/light.

Uh sorry @Reevster but tanks are meant to take the damage not deal it it was unkillable tanks who could kill zergs that got tanks and HA nerfed to begin with.
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just add 500 weapon and spell damage to the heavy passive tree with a set of 5 or more and this would help somewhat, every time i decide to play around with a set of heavy on my toons, its always the lack of damage that makes me take it back off and put on med/light.

Uh sorry @Reevster but tanks are meant to take the damage not deal it it was unkillable tanks who could kill zergs that got tanks and HA nerfed to begin with.

I know that, I played a warrior in EQ1 for 3 to 4 years ,I know what a tanks roll is, but what i am saying is no one wants to use heavy in ESO because you lose 50 percent of your damage output which makes lvling / killing mobs painful to say the least.

I am not saying make it OPed but for the love of god make it more useful then it is right now.

I remember the great Warrior/Tank strike of 2002 I think it was lol

Shadow Knights where out argroing Warriors making them not wanted in groups because they couldn't keep argo and had less DPS then Shadow Knights fun times.... well not really for warriors. Hench the great strike or sit out from the Warriors.
    Edited by Reevster on March 22, 2016 11:07AM
    Options
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Losing "50%" of your damage isn't the problem, its dying at the same speed even with 7/7 heavy armor.
    I could life with 50% less damage if i survive 50% longer. I miss however 49% of the time i need extra to kill the enemy.

I say pump of defense. Screw offense. I don't wear heavy armor to kick your ass. I wear it to prevent you from kicking my ass.
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Losing "50%" of your damage isn't the problem, its dying at the same speed even with 7/7 heavy armor.
    I could life with 50% less damage if i survive 50% longer. I miss however 49% of the time i need extra to kill the enemy.

I say pump of defense. Screw offense. I don't wear heavy armor to kick your ass. I wear it to prevent you from kicking my ass.

You need offense too , your saying you dont mind spending 50 percent more time lvling up /killing mobs? not many perfer that.
    Options
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you wanna kill fast and rake up the exp, go light or medium armor.
    If you wanna survive, go heavy.

Survival comes with a price: Slowness.
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exactly I really could care less about kill I just wanna debuff and slow down the enemy so that my friends can kill them which isn't that the job of a PvP tank ? But alas DPS cry babies always whining about "the annoying tank".
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree with @Fizzlewizzle

You need offense too , your saying you dont mind spending 50 percent more time lvling up /killing mobs? not many perfer that.

I always level and do solo content in Light armor.
    I tank in Heavy.

Arguing that HA needs a buff because you can't level as effectively as LA/MA just comes to show that some people don't want to get out of their comfort zone.
    There was a thread where some player said the TG update is poop because he can't do TG quests in HA.
    stealing and sneaking
    in HA.

You can already make any build more tanky or more damage dealing just by combining sets that include jewlery and weapons.

You don't NEED HA to make you even more powerful. It should make you more beefy if anything.

Check this build out:
    Options
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭

Being tanky shouldn't preclude being able to do decent damage, obviously you shouldn't do as much but being able to have some kind of bonus wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. The best damage builds utilize crit a lot to achieve their damage, so a base weapon damage bonus like Heavy used to have wouldn't be the worst thing.

Obviously being unable to be killed and be killing other people is stupid and I wouldn't want that, but some middle ground must exist where tanky people can be killed and do decent damage without becoming what you and so many others keep saying Tanks used to be like. Giving heavy armor a flat 10-20% increase on armor on each piece and a 10% increase on weapon damage sounds to me like a happy medium that wouldn't come close to resulting in what you describe while still giving Heavy users some properly worthwhile bonuses.

And of course the armor type you wear is only part of your build, so of course you can still build to be more or less tanky even with Heavy equipped, and some balanced bonuses on Heavy Armor that benefit different playstyles is certainly not a bad thing. You wouldn't just slap Heavy Armor on anyone and call them a Tank, being a Tank requires being built for, and there's nothing wrong with building for a balance of Tankiness and Damage so long as it is within limits and you can't be too effective at both at the same time.

Right now though you can't even do either very well at the same time when you build to be a Tanky DPS, so while it shouldn't be possible to become a god we should still have the option to make decent hybrid builds using Heavy Armor, and as it is that's very hard to do, and even the builds that do kind of work aren't as good as they should be.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on March 22, 2016 12:19PM
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want out of heavy armor is not offense but enough defense so I can afford to invest my sets/enchantments/abilities in offense. As it stands, I need to invest much of my stats and abilities into defense just for survival, leaving all my attacks as "wet noodles."
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exactly I really could care less about kill I just wanna debuff and slow down the enemy so that my friends can kill them which isn't that the job of a PvP tank ? But alas DPS cry babies always whining about "the annoying tank".

That is what we should do. Sadly PvP noob @wrobel has zero knowledge about PvP builds and how they should function. If you heal a lot you are not supposed to DPS a lot, if shield stack and mitigate tons of damage you shouldnt be able at the same time to have strong DPS. They fixed only the blocking. What they had to do was to apply a damage debuf for players who block (80%).

In PvP at launch we had Templars, DKs and NB who were able to mitigate tons of damage and hold the line. Then we had these so called tanks who were at the front line and holding the enemies. These tanks had a good dps (which should be nerfed but not the their survivability). These tanks should hold the form line and give a chance to the dps to reposition if they are attacked. Now nobody holds the front line and we can see that classes without mobility are doomed.
    Because I can!
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

That is what we should do. Sadly PvP noob @wrobel has zero knowledge about PvP builds and how they should function. If you heal a lot you are not supposed to DPS a lot, if shield stack and mitigate tons of damage you shouldnt be able at the same time to have strong DPS. They fixed only the blocking. What they had to do was to apply a damage debuf for players who block (80%).

In PvP at launch we had Templars, DKs and NB who were able to mitigate tons of damage and hold the line. Then we had these so called tanks who were at the front line and holding the enemies. These tanks had a good dps (which should be nerfed but not the their survivability). These tanks should hold the form line and give a chance to the dps to reposition if they are attacked. Now nobody holds the front line and we can see that classes without mobility are doomed.

Exactly like if you asked any one who plays RPGs and haven't played ESO yet and you were to ask them which you feel safer in light armor such as clothing or heavy armor such as plate mail which you think they answer ?
    Options
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you think about what's the armor and weapon everyone hates heavy armor and one hand and shield. In War you want the strongest armor that's heavy armor. You also want to be able to attack and defend that's one hand and shield that combo should be everywhere but it's not a common sight.

Stamina builds seem to run One hand and shield a lot I know my Nightblade does it adds much needed defense. But you don't see many in five or full heavy this should be the norm seeing as it's a war game.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those who think that heavy armor gives more survivability than MA/LA 100% didn't wear it. Even Wrobel accepted fact that HA doesnt provide much more sustain in compare with other types and literally useless on TG's eso live. Thats why people unhappy with HA.
    Edited by Cinbri on March 22, 2016 3:17PM
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Few more changes that players have been suggesting. More or less.

Immovable
    -cost: 2500 stamina
    -requirements: 5+ heavy armor pieces equip
    -duration: 25 seconds.
    -effect: gain major resolve and major ward increasing physical and spell resistance by 5500 amount and gain full immunity to CC/roots and knockdown/back for entire duration

~Immovable brute
    -duration: 25 seconds.
    -effect: gain major resolve and major ward increasing physical and spell resistance by 5500 amount and gain full immunity to CC/roots and knockdown/back for entire duration. You and allies gain minor brute increasing weapon damage by 5%

~Unstoppable
    -cost: 2000 stamina
    -duration: 30 seconds.
    -effect: gain major resolve and major ward increasing physical and spell resistance by 5500 amount and gain full immunity to CC/roots and knockdown/back for entire duration and reduce snare effect by 5%. Reduce cost and last longer.

Resolve
    -Increases physical and spell resistance by 1%/2%/3% per piece of heavy armor equip and increases critical resistance by 1%/2%/4% per piece of heavy armor equip and restore 800 stamina and magicka when struck by a critical attack (5 second cool down).

Constitution.
    -Increases health recovery by 3%/5% per piece of heavy armor equip. Allows stamina regen while blocking if wearing 5+ pieces of heavy armor.

Juggernaut
    -Increases max health by 1%/3% per piece of heavy armor equip. Reduce cost of break free by 20%/40% when wearing 5+ pieces of heavy armor.

Bracing
    - reduce cost of blocking by 15%/35% and block additional 5%/10% damage (regardless if using a shield or not). Reduce physical/spell penetration effect by 20%/40% when wearing 5+ pieces of heavy armor and decreases all source of incoming damage by 5%/7%

Rapid mending
    - increase healing receive by 1%/2% per piece of heavy armor equip. Reduce snare effects by 25%/30% when wearing 5+ pieces of heavy armor.
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, the ideas that you posted are not from other people, those are your suggestions which are still overkill.

This is more down to earth:
    My Idea

Immovable:
    Add an Armor and Spell penetration resist to the base power.

Resolve:
    Add Armor and Spell Penetration 1/3/5% Penetration resist per piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

Constitution:
    Increase Health recovery by 4/8% Also restores Magicka and Stamina each time you are hit, but only once every 4 seconds. Amount restored is increased per piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

Juggernaut:
    Increases Max Health by .5/1%. Decrease the cost of break free 3/5% per piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

Efficient Brace:
    Decreases Stamina cost of blocking by 10/20%. Grant 25/50% max stamina recovery with five or more pieces of heavy armor.

Rapid Mending:
    Increases healing received by 1/2% per piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

Me like.
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP, the ideas that you posted are not from other people, those are your suggestions which are still overkill.

My Idea

Immovable:

Resolve:
    Add Armor and Spell Penetration 1/3/5% Penetration resist per piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

Constitution:
    Increase Health recovery by 4/8% Also restores Magicka and Stamina each time you are hit, but only once every 4 seconds. Amount restored is increased per piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

Juggernaut:
    Increases Max Health by .5/1%. Decrease the cost of break free 3/5% per piece of Heavy Armor equipped.

Efficient Brace:
    Decreases Stamina cost of blocking by 10/20%. Grant 25/50% max stamina recovery with five or more pieces of heavy armor.

Rapid Mending:

Me like.

Sorry no that is just way to weak compared to what DPS is now in case you haven't heard magicka users achieve 5,000+ spell damage now. Heavy armor needs massive buffs to be any good in PvP and I am sorry but please stop posting on this thread for what you are suggesting are tiny things that won't do anything for HA and from you been posting it's looking like you are one of those DPS players who want only easy kills in PvP and want tanks and heavy armor to stay weak.

So again please stop posting on this thread. Thank you.
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My Idea

Immovable:

Resolve:

Constitution:

Juggernaut:

Efficient Brace:

Rapid Mending:

Me like.

Sorry no that is just way to weak compared to what DPS is now in case you haven't heard magicka users achieve 5,000+ spell damage now. Heavy armor needs massive buffs to be any good in PvP and I am sorry but please stop posting on this thread for what you are suggesting are tiny things that won't do anything for HA and from you been posting it's looking like you are one of those DPS players who want only easy kills in PvP and want tanks and heavy armor to stay weak.

So again please stop posting on this thread. Thank you.

11.jpg

I don't need to prove my tanking prowess to anybody.

People give good examples of how HA should be reworked, you should listen to them for once.
    Options
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suggestions for the Armor active skills(s):

Immovable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:
    - Increase damage resistance by 1% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.
    - Increase max health by 2% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.

Immovable Brute:
    - Toggle
    When Toggled on:
    - Increase max health by 4/6/8/10% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.
    - Increase Health, Magicka and Stamina regen by 2/4/6/8% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.
    - Become Immune to all CC effects.
    - Roots Player (0% movement speed)

Unstoppable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:
    - Increase damage resistance by 2/4/6/8% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.
    - Decrease cost of blocking by 1/2/3/4% for each piece of heavy armor equiped.
    - Decrease weapon and spell damage by 1/3/5/7% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.
    Edited by Fizzlewizzle on March 24, 2016 8:04AM
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fizzlewizzle I'd recommend changing Immovable Brute's counter weight to a 90% snare rather than a root. Not moving at all is very difficult to deal with in any game.

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:

Options
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Fizzlewizzle I'd recommend changing Immovable Brute's counter weight to a 90% snare rather than a root. Not moving at all is very difficult to deal with in any game.

Could be a valid option.
    My first thought for movement was dodgeroll, expensive and not-spam-able.
    You also have Blink on Sorcs or heals on DK and Templar (desengage skill so you can move, then use it again and heal yourself).
    I don't see much problems with it, even with 0% movement speed.
    Edited by Fizzlewizzle on March 24, 2016 8:05AM
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Immovable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:

Immovable Brute:
    - Toggle
    When Toggled on:
    - Increase Health, Magicka and Stamina regen by 2/4/6/8% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.
    - Snares the player (90% snare, 10% movement speed.).

Unstoppable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:
    - Increase damage resistance by 2/4/6/8% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.
    - Decrease weapon and spell damage by 1/3/5/7% for each piece of heavy armor equipped.

Interesting idea but if I may why only have one skill have CC immunity ? That was kinda the biggest benefit of immovable was the CC immunity.
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel the improved damage reduction makes up for it. With the new Unstoppable morph, in 7/7, there is 28% block cost reduction and 56% flat damage reduction counterweighted by a 49% reduction in weapon/spell damage.

Major Resolve/Ward grants 5120 Resistance, which equates to 7.88% damage reduction.

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:

Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Immovable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:

Immovable Brute:
    - Toggle
    When Toggled on:
    - Roots the player (0% movement speed).

Unstoppable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:
    I feel the improved damage reduction makes up for it. With the new Unstoppable morph, in 7/7, there is 28% block cost reduction and 56% flat damage reduction counterweighted by a 49% reduction in weapon/spell damage.

Major Resolve/Ward grants 5120 Resistance, which equates to 7.88% damage reduction.

I like your out of the box ideas, but removing Major buffs from that skill and its morphs only makes it viable to stack those Major buffs on yourself from another source. Stacking anything always leads to abuse. I just don't see these skills as toggle.

My suggestion:

Immovable:
    - Intensify your physical presence to gain Major Resolve and Major Ward, increasing Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5280 for 13,5 seconds.
    - Also grants you immunity to knockback and disabling effect for 5 seconds.
    Immovable Brute:
    - Intensify your physical presence to gain Major Protection, Major Resolve and Major Ward, reducing your damage taken by 30% and increasing Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5280 for 13,5 seconds.
    - Also reduces your Weapon Power and Spell power by 20%
    - While slotted, the Stamina cost of breaking free from a disabling effect is reduced for each piece of Heavy Armor equipped
    Unstoppable:
    - Intensify your physical presence to gain Major Resolve and Major Ward, increasing Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5280 for 13,5 seconds.
    - Effect's duration and CC immunity is increased for each piece of Heavy armor equipped.
    The duration of CC immunity could be increased by 1,5 seconds per HA for example. Max total of 15,5 secs, compared to 15 sec immovability potions.
    The difference is that you can re-apply this buff every 15 sec, unlike potions that have a 45 (min 30) seconds cooldown.
    As long as you manage your stamina, you have perma CC immunity.
    Options
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭

Immovable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:

Immovable Brute:
    - Toggle
    When Toggled on:
    - Rooted (0% movement speed)

Unstoppable:
    - Toggle
    When toggled on:

Interesting idea but if I may why only have one skill have CC immunity ? That was kinda the biggest benefit of immovable was the CC immunity.
    Its all about trade-offs.
    You can't move, can't be taken down but can fight at full power.
    Or you can move, can be taken down, but are extremely hard to kill.

@Dubhliam
    Minor and Major buffs would be a problem for this skill/ this idea.
    Its to improve heay armor, not give other armor options a strong buff to use.

If you can get both a 30% incomming damage reduction buff and a 20% attack debuff it can be counterd for most parts by medium armor. Wear 5 pieces medium and you get a 12%(?) attack bonus, lowering your innitial debuff to 8%.
    An 8% damage debuff with a 30% damage reduction would be a bit OP.

Also, stacking buffs isn't really a problem, you might be tough, but hit like a wet noodle.
    All extra bits will be the same as they are now (on which we all agree they are useless).
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree, currently anyone can use any armor skill which is not good.

I guess having armor skills require 5 pieces to activate might be a good idea, like OP suggested.
    In which case the Break Free part from Immovable Brute should be reworked so that it's not a "while slotted" effect.

Although I highly doubt devs will make that change because that would directly gimp the Armor Master set.
    And we all know how much they love their DLC$.
    Edited by Dubhliam on March 24, 2016 1:19PM
    Options
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree, currently anyone can use any armor skill which is not good.

I guess having armor skills require 5 pieces to activate might be a good idea, like OP suggested.
    In which case the Break Free part from Immovable Brute should be reworked so that it's not a "while slotted" effect.

Although I highly doubt devs willake that change because that would directly gimp Armor Master set.
    And we all know how much they love their DLC$.
    Why?
    While slotting an armor skill you get 5% max health.
    While activating it you get extra defense. Activating the toggle would give you extra defense.
    Regardless if its a toggle or an active skill, i doubt it would heavely effect the Armor master set.

Besides that, a set focused on tanking won't really be broken by 5K extra armor.
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so there seems to be mostly "Tanks" in this thread.

So I ask how you hold agro when other players are out DPSing you since your wearing HA with much less Damage output?

I mean i was a Warrior/tank in EQ1 and my job was to hold and keep agro off of the clerics/ chanters "Rangers" rogues etc. Warriors did have "taunt" skills but rangers/ rouge for example did so much damage even those skills couldn't pull the mob off of them many many times.

Reason i am asking is I was going to build a "tank" and have all 4 classes at VR 16 almost.

What is the best class for a tank that can get agrro and hold it so the mob doesnt jump around to the DPS / healers classes? or is that just not possible since Heavy Armor wears cant out DPS the other damage dealers.
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So I ask how you hold agro when other players are out DPSing you since your wearing HA with much less Damage output?
    In ESO, there is no agro table. If you taunt an enemy for the duration the agro will be on you. So it doesnt matter what is the DPS or the healing of the other players. If you taunt the boss he will attack you except if the boss has a special mechanic to cast a skill on a random player.
    Because I can!
    Options