Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geemarc wrote: »
    Is Wrecking Blow bugged or intended to perma stun in PvP now?

That's probably due to lag and issues with CC immunity.
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    Night silence ignore movement penalty has been not been working for me since the update.

Added!

Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    @VaxtinTheWolf
    When does this happen to you? I always get the Healtick after it runs out (done a few tests).

Here you go. Most likely to assume it's because I'm at full health, or just an Argonian that I get this.
    Edited by VaxtinTheWolf on September 20, 2015 7:07PM
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VaxtinTheWolf
    When does this happen to you? I always get the Healtick after it runs out (done a few tests).

Here you go. Most likely to assume it's because I'm at full health, or just an Argonian that I get this.

hmm hmm added! Thank you a lot for the effort of making and uploading a video!

Options
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully there are a few fixes today, also did youbget the rearming trap exploit added ylto the list?
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Champion point 120 passive vengeance or something the arcane well .. Never seen it
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Hopefully there are a few fixes today, also did youbget the rearming trap exploit added ylto the list?

What exploit?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some items are out
    Alcast wrote: »

What exploit?

Threads got removed by ZOS. I hope that means there will be a fix shortly. Youtube and google should still help you out, if you want to know about it.

Maybe in order to prevent ZoS editing/locking, you guys could just list the remarming trap exploit without details (and add them if ZoS doesn't patch it in a timely manner (i hope today).

the original bug repart hasn't been removed (contains less hints on how to reproduce): http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208918/rearming-trap
    Edited by Kas on September 21, 2015 1:32PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
    Options
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think a back-up should be kept of the original post somewhere, just in case the thread is deleted for whatever reason...
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
    Options
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »
    I'm starting to think a back-up should be kept of the original post somewhere, just in case the thread is deleted for whatever reason...

https://web.archive.org/web/20150921141124/http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/213734/bugs-compendium-of-current-bugs-exploits-maintained-daily

@bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
    Options
  • LiquidZ
    LiquidZ
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if it's a bug really or just my computer being a little bit potato but there are times when I'm moving through the IC sewers quickly with a group and it will sometimes take a few seconds for mobs to load in. They still do damage to me but I can't see them and I can't damage them. This has been making miss out on chests at portals when I am with a large group that clears them quickly. I believe it has something to do with the way that textures load in. My suggested solution is to make NPC's load in the way that player characters do now where it shows a stock model before loading the textures. It's not a consistent problem, it seems to vary depending on how fast the group I'm with is moving. It doesn't always happen but when it does it's super annoying. Especially when we get to a room with one of the sweeper boss's and all of a sudden I'm wondering what the hell everybody is attacking for a few moments. I don't lose framerate or anything. The mobs are just invisible. I also think this may have something to do with the loading screen issue that has been happening with loading different map "cells."
    Options
  • CitraBenzoet_ESO
    CitraBenzoet_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Trap beast in pvp is not working right. Ive seen it do some diff things.
    1. Cant break from it and take continuous damage,it re sets itself and if you have healers keeping you up you can be stuck in one for a minute or more. (Top side cyrodiil outside a keep)
    2. A whole group walked through one in the sewers. Half died instantly, but health bars showed half full and they lost their stones.they all were bugged in various ways they had to exit the game (or force close since you cant log out while in combat) and log back in.
    3. I got through but for 10 seconds after and not snared my health would quickly drop and with a single heal to myself go back to 100% then drop to nearly zero so id cast all heals i could to get back to 100% then itd drop to zero. I have never seen anything like that.

Trap beast needs to be looked at. Was reported on PTS from what i understand
    Edited by CitraBenzoet_ESO on September 21, 2015 2:51PM
    DC- Sir Citra Benzoet v15
    The Psijic Order - 0.016%
    LoM
    UESP
    IBOB
    Mara's Moxie
    Options
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    So in IC, the noble district, you hear often "We've reinforced the walls! push them back!" okay, fine
    i left to the sewers, and again i hear that quote. i think its weird but whatever
    it seemed every 5 minutes, even when i left IC, i heard him yell "We've reinforced the wallls..."
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
    Options
  • Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    Geemarc wrote: »
    Is Wrecking Blow bugged or intended to perma stun in PvP now?

That's probably due to lag and issues with CC immunity.

None of the bugs I've demonstrated in my YouTube videos are listed here.
    • Overload Sorc Ability consistently freezes and does nothing
    • Daedric Summoning pets occasionally freeze, do nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMYrZ8aCII

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow I get banned for revealing exploits and you can just post them ? No way

Other exploits:
    You can have 2 volatile familiar pets at the same time
    Using concealed weapons out of Batform results in an unbreakable stun
    Templars can bug out biting jabs to hit a target, and the entire damage blows up after some seconds, just one shotting the target.
    Edited by Dracane on September 21, 2015 2:56PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Other exploits:
    Templars can bug out biting jabs to hit a target, and the entire damage blows up after some seconds, just one shotting the target.
    Have you actually tested this? I have not heard anything about this. People break free from my Clouding Swarm -> Concealed Weapon all the time.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on September 21, 2015 3:00PM
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My son looked up from the book he was reading while my big tough-guy Dunmer Vampire Nightblade was doing that run, and asked: "Why is your character running like he just crapped his pants?"

Hahaha, yes, that's it EXACTLY!

A couple more bugs I spotted and taken screenshots of:

On vr1 Breton robe/jerkin, there is a panel at the front missing a texture - this doesn't dye at all, but remains solid matt black.

large.bug1.jpg.f4dea416d72b20ec13bb4194df05e688.jpg

Also, some doors have a strange black space after going though them, usually just on one side - a piece of untextured single-sided mesh that is solid black just on the inside faces.

large.bugdoor1.jpg.cac6343812665e0bf444fa90fa0f9f97.jpg

This is the view immediately on going through the door:
    large.bugdoor2.jpg.47c1de8182bf199a900f98990745a029.jpg

large.bugdoor3.jpg.c1e8049929b91a28d6bab52b27ee190e.jpg

I've seen these on and off since beta. I think it's something showing that shouldn't, at a guess.

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on September 21, 2015 4:22PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Health bar bug
    2. Randomly unable to use any skills, light/hvy attacks, or go into stealth (can still run around but thats it).
    Options
  • Aconight
    Aconight
    ✭✭✭
    "While toggled stamina does regenerate" <- that was supposed to mean while blocking right? Whenever else do you not regen stamina i mean..

Either i'm reading it wrong, or it's broken.

In the video you can pretty clearly see my stamina regen slightly while Guard is toggled (without block), but as soon as i block it drops like a rock.

My stamina regen with relentless on is 1600 and without its 1500, and i was obviously not intercepting any projectiles all of a sudden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VaDS1uTHi8
    Edited by Aconight on September 21, 2015 7:59PM
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Kas wrote: »
    Some items are out

What exploit?

Threads got removed by ZOS. I hope that means there will be a fix shortly. Youtube and google should still help you out, if you want to know about it.

Maybe in order to prevent ZoS editing/locking, you guys could just list the remarming trap exploit without details (and add them if ZoS doesn't patch it in a timely manner (i hope today).

the original bug repart hasn't been removed (contains less hints on how to reproduce): http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208918/rearming-trap

Ok saw it today when i used the trap lol....didnt know that could actually happen
    Aconight wrote: »
    "While toggled stamina does regenerate" <- that was supposed to mean while blocking right? Whenever else do you not regen stamina i mean..

In the video you can pretty clearly see my stamina regen slightly while Guard is toggled (without, but as soon as i block it drops like a rock.

My stamina regen with relentless on is 1600 and without its 1500, and i was obviously not intercepting any projectiles all of a sudden.

Tested and reported this issue on the PTS already, no matter what you do, it does not regen Stamina while you have the skill active, makes the skill 100% a deathsentence >.>

I have LITERALLY never seen someone use this skill.
    Edited by Alcast on September 21, 2015 7:55PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Aconight
    Aconight
    ✭✭✭
    Tested and reported this issue on the PTS already, no matter what you do, it does not regen Stamina while you have the skill active, makes the skill 100% a deathsentence >.>

I have LITERALLY never seen someone use this skill.

Yup, tested the morphs too (live), they do not work either. This skill has now become even more useless with the no stamina regen while blocking deal... why does it exist?
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Not added on purpose to prevent it from being known to everybody. Directly messaged Rich Lambert and he got the Q&A team working on it.

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »

@EgoRush
    I have a backup, don't worry ;)
    Edited by Xantaria on September 22, 2015 1:15PM

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trap beast in pvp is not working right. Ive seen it do some diff things.
    1. Cant break from it and take continuous damage,it re sets itself and if you have healers keeping you up you can be stuck in one for a minute or more. (Top side cyrodiil outside a keep)
    2. A whole group walked through one in the sewers. Half died instantly, but health bars showed half full and they lost their stones.they all were bugged in various ways they had to exit the game (or force close since you cant log out while in combat) and log back in.
    3. I got through but for 10 seconds after and not snared my health would quickly drop and with a single heal to myself go back to 100% then drop to nearly zero so id cast all heals i could to get back to 100% then itd drop to zero. I have never seen anything like that.

Trap beast needs to be looked at. Was reported on PTS from what i understand

@CitraBenzoet_ESO
    Rich Lambert knows. I won't add this to the list as it might get more known then and will be abused.

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aconight wrote: »

In the video you can pretty clearly see my stamina regen slightly while Guard is toggled (without block), but as soon as i block it drops like a rock.

@Aconight
    I think this is working correctly. Stamina regen while blocking being 0 goes above everything else.
    The tooltip was the same even before they made that change. I guess it can be a bit misleading.
    Edited by Xantaria on September 22, 2015 2:12PM

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    My son looked up from the book he was reading while my big tough-guy Dunmer Vampire Nightblade was doing that run, and asked: "Why is your character running like he just crapped his pants?"

Hahaha, yes, that's it EXACTLY!

A couple more bugs I spotted and taken screenshots of:

On vr1 Breton robe/jerkin, there is a panel at the front missing a texture - this doesn't dye at all, but remains solid matt black.

large.bug1.jpg.f4dea416d72b20ec13bb4194df05e688.jpg

Also, some doors have a strange black space after going though them, usually just on one side - a piece of untextured single-sided mesh that is solid black just on the inside faces.

large.bugdoor1.jpg.cac6343812665e0bf444fa90fa0f9f97.jpg

This is the view immediately on going through the door:
    large.bugdoor2.jpg.47c1de8182bf199a900f98990745a029.jpg

large.bugdoor3.jpg.c1e8049929b91a28d6bab52b27ee190e.jpg

I've seen these on and off since beta. I think it's something showing that shouldn't, at a guess.

@AlienSlof
    Thank you! I might create a new spoiler for cosmetic corrections later, but this will be on the bottom of Zenimax priorities. There are far bigger issues to deal with right now.

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Other exploits:

@Dracane
    How do you reproduce the 2 volatile familiar pets exploit?
    Can anybody else confirm the concealed weapons out of batform resulting in unbreakable stun bug because @Lava_Croft is not able to reproduce it?
    Templar Jabs being a channeled ability + server lag might be the issue here, but I honestly don't know.

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Other exploits:

@Dracane
    Can anybody else confirm the concealed weapons out of batform resulting in unbreakable stun bug because @Lava_Croft is not able to reproduce it?
    Templar Jabs being a channeled ability + server lag might be the issue here, but I honestly don't know.

Yes, I know all of this :) And I even made a thread about it, describing everything. But Zenimax removed it and warned me. I will not do the same mistake 2 times.

And also a bug that should be added, Shield Breaker is the only effect not being affected by the Battle Spirit debuff. This is a known issue and it's still there.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Other exploits:

@Dracane

Yes, I know all of this :) And I even made a thread about it, describing everything. But Zenimax removed it and warned me. I will not do the same mistake 2 times.

And also a bug that should be added, Shield Breaker is the only effect not being affected by the Battle Spirit debuff. This is a known issue and it's still there.

I'll add this! Thank you!

Options