[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get Purifying Ritual "purifying off" crystal fragments added to the list?

Also Power Overload getting stuck in heavy attack or no attack when spamming light attacks too fast?

Also the being unable to use left click at all any more in the interface including block, break-free and using transitus?
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Instant wrote: »
    Regarding the issue with Molag Kena proccing, we were incorrect that this was something we couldn't reproduce (blame Monday?). This has been bugged internally, and we're working on a fix for it. Sorry for the confusion!

The fact that Molag Kena can be procced while weaving is the only reason the 2pc-effect has it's use. Right now you get a 5-10% DPS increase at the cost of sustain. Imo that is a fair trade. But if you really have to do 2 consecutive light attacks every 6s this set is going to be useless. I understand that this is not how it was intended originally but making this set useless is no solution either. You can argue that it is OP the way it is right now but as long as it works with every weapon/skill-combination it is fair/balanced.
    Every magic class is using this and some stamina classes. Its' not hard to sustain Molag Kena lol, throw elemental drain and done, even easier for a sorc using force pulse.
    it wont be useless, stop saying that. You are basically getting 645 spell damage / weapon damage for a 2pc right now, it is incredibly unbalanced and not designed how it was intended to be.

Not everyone has capped CP. I know for a fact, since I play on console and have guild members with less than 250 CP, that kena is difficult to sustain 100% up time even with drain and siphon up, however, for me with 432 CP it isn't hard to sustain Kena at all on my DK or Sorc. From what I've seen once you're around 300 is when the sustain becomes easier.

It will be useless without the weave proc (I main a stamina build) in all honesty. Has it not been proven time and time again, at least in 1.7 Imperial City, that using Kena 2x light attacks in a row every 6 seconds is a DPS loss? Sure, the one piece still will have its merit. Sure, the 2 pc for Sorcs in burst fights where they can overload into execute will still have its merit. But outside of that? DK's? Sorcs not using Overload? 2 pc Neri or 1 pc Kena 1 pc random seems like the better option.

I don't mind this set being fixed, as it is a bug. However, a better option would be to re-work it so using 2 light attacks within 3 seconds would proc it. This way, every class could make use of a 2pc Kena without any issues.

My main issue, is there are maybe 10 useful sets in ESO (monster sets included, 1 pc of monster sets included). Kena is one of them. Taking away the overkill weave will make it rather useless.

I hope everyone has a 2pc Neri though, I'll be bringing mine back out ;)
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Can we get Purifying Ritual "purifying off" crystal fragments added to the list?

Also Power Overload getting stuck in heavy attack or no attack when spamming light attacks too fast?

Also the being unable to use left click at all any more in the interface including block, break-free and using transitus?

untitle.JPG
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
    Options
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Sharmony wrote: »
    @Xantaria, you still didn't update it with the fact you get out of every map with very little effort and that they really need to work on their walling: Playlist

@Sharmony
    I've done this aswell ... a lot in Sanctum for example. (You can use the Manti Knockup to get into textures above you aswell as use ravage health potions when you jump down the bridge for example to kill yourself before environment kills you to be able to resurrect down there.) But I'm wondering if this is a problem? Because you still need to DO something to get out of the map. (I know there are rare cases where you can get knocked into textures etc. But I guess they would have to rewrite their whole airblock interactions to fix this.) I Think exploring is a lovely thing and never considered it as a bug or exploit. I loved to do this in many games. It's just you checking out the textures with no gain for you and no harm done to anybody. Also It's a completely different issue from the other bugs. It's not affecting your everyday gameplay. Well I don't know. If people think that this is a real problem I'll put it on there.

Well I know several areas where I can bug out quests and skip parts of quest chains using this, but once again, I agree with your opinion and only do it as a form of interest for myself and so ZOS can fix it as they wish. Thanks for responding :smile:
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Options
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    I55UE5 wrote: »
    On my Stamplar, I can sometimes cast Remembrance multiple times in a row. It heals every time as well, it is just forgetting to use my ultimate.

While near the end of the animation I am usually spamming maneuver or purify for an escape, not 100% sure if this is causing it.

I have casted it 3 times In a row before while in fights. I do not think latency has anything to do with it.

Yep, I know this bug as well. But I dont complain :D

I've wondered about this, because all of us templars who use it have this happen. Can it possibly be related to how ultimate builds up (and continues to build up, so that you can get a number much higher than whatever is needed for 100%? I also have wondered if I've noticed something similar happening with the Sorceror Overload ultimate - meaning it lasts longer than it really should. I can't tell for certain because I haven't played my sorc often enough to really get a feel. But there have been several times where I've hit the ult and it just felt as though it should have "drained" much faster (for lack of a better way of putting it).
    Edited by Starshadw on December 10, 2015 3:40AM
    Options
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banner bosses in Imperial Sewers, vampiric totems. You cannot directly target these with any melee skills, only ranged. AoE skills cast while focused on them do not go off.

Molag Baal in imperial Sewers. This was supposed to be fixed, but most often than not, the center portals are all blue and shiny, but no monsters spawn, even after 40+ minutes of waiting.
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
    Options
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Surprisingly I haven't seen the battle spirit exploit in Cyrodiil lol
    Options
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    People are exploiting in Cyrodil to be able to see any player in the vicinity, in stealth. Please please find a way to ban/block this.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starshadw wrote: »
    Nobody is Macroing and I really hope people will stop believing this crap everybody screams as an excuse for getting killed by a superior player that is used to animation cancelling.

Macroing in this game is not used by good players because they know how unreliable it is. On their current potato megaservers there is no way to execute macros reliably. It also takes away your ability to react to stuff.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. When I literally go from full health to dead in the time it takes to blink, before the game even visually registers a single skill? I know there's more going on than animation canceling. Even with ani-canceling (which certainly speeds things up), it's not possible to kill in that short a time.

Sorry but this is complete ***. How can a Macro bypass the restrictions the game has? even with Animation cancelling there IS A LIMIT given by the game which can NOT BE SURPASSED. NEITHER with Macroing NOR with Animation cancelling.

And a good Animation canceler will always be better than someone using Macros.

And I can oneshot people within 0,1 seconds aswell whenever I want. I do this by using a build that is made to do exactly that aswell as clever cancelling of animations.

I just see this macrostuff as an excuse for people who don't know why they just died. People who don't know why this sequence of skills was able to hit within the blink of an eye. You need more knowledge about which animation cancels which one and how and then you'll understand your death recap without the need to scream for someone being macroing.

For example a oneshot combination from a Bow / 2H DK will look like this:

In Stealth
    Cast Rally
    Cast Camouflaged Hunter
    Cast Molten Armaments
    Charge A Bow Heavy Attack
    When it's fully Charged press Silver Leash and at the second you pressed it cancel that animation with a Weapon Swap and cast Critical Rush

You'll have 5 skills in your Death recap when Camouflaged Hunter Proccs
    And all of that hit you in less than a second.

And if the target is still alive you'll initiate a lightattack and as soon as you pressed it you press Executioner which will cancel out your light attack animation.
    Edited by Xantaria on December 10, 2015 12:00PM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    There is another thread here, but there are issues happening with heavy attacks right now. Particularly any heavy attacks you make one after the other when keeping the mouse button pressed down.

I have been playing my Templar a lot lately and I have been testing it out on their and been able to repeat and trigger the bug a lot.

I have actually found that I run into the bug if, I attempt to use Vampire's Bane and attack from a distance.
    More often then not, Vampire's Bane will misfire. It will show the beginning animation, but then won't follow through. Then, when I get within melee range, I can get off 1 heavy attack, but I will not get the next heavy attack follow through you get if you leave your button mouse pressed down. The animation completely stops and you have to release and press down the mouse button again. Otherwise you just stand there looking dumb.

So what I end up getting is attacks that look like this... Puncturing sweep... Puncturing sweep... heavy attack... stop..... puncturing sweep, vampire's bane... heavy attack... stop. Scramble, scramble, scramble for distance.. heal, heal.. puncturing sweep, puncturing sweep, puncturing sweep.. vampire bane, radiant destruction.

I also find this bug is most often happening on bosses of any kind. Quest bosses, World Bosses, Dungeon Bosses. So, it is really inconvenient and a pain to deal with.

I have had to ensure now that I don't use a ranged skill attack to start a fight, otherwise I end up with the bug.
    I did submit a ticket detailing what it was I was doing that would trigger the bug.

Has any one else determined what they do that triggers this bug?

Happens to me aswell a lot I found that swapping weapons fast while doing this can be the cause of this ... It usually goes away after ~30 seconds.

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, it's not the best research example in the world. But I think this indicates, that something is odd with pet crit and it must be lower than intended. I have 68,2% spell crit. My twilight attacked 12 times, yet no single crit. My familiar landed 1 crit in 6 attacks. So 18 attacks but only 1 single crit with a 68% crit chance ? I think you agree, this can't be no coincidence.
    In fact since this "fix" I haven't seen my pet crit being more than 20% or so.

12356783_807179619404457_7335963497372657315_o.jpg
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I know, it's not the best research example in the world. But I think this indicates, that something is odd with pet crit and it must be lower than intended. I have 68,2% spell crit. My twilight attacked 12 times, yet no single crit. My familiar landed 1 crit in 6 attacks. So 18 attacks but only 1 single crit with a 68% crit chance ? I think you agree, this can't be no coincidence.

I'm pretty sure this is a thing, Gilliam mentioned something liek this in the crit bug thread aswell I'll add it later.

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadelay wrote: »
    People are exploiting in Cyrodil to be able to see any player in the vicinity, in stealth. Please please find a way to ban/block this.

Please elaborate if you have more insight, because I have not experienced this nor do I know how this would be possible.

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

Can you elaborate the issue with the crystal fragments + Purifying Ritual?

Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is listed or not. I checked the class abilities bracket and didn't see it, but the Daedric Tomb morph of Daedric Mines behaves kind of funny when indoors. If you're near a overhanging wall, or even a tunnel either in a cave, sewer, or building, if you cast the mines sometimes they'll appear on the ceiling instead of the floor, where its impossible for the mob to hit them. I'm not sure if its because of the way they cast where they arc up because its instant or not. I make it a point to use unconventional morphs so this is what I've observed with it.

Also the loading screen lore bits are still borked. Even tho ZOS says they fixed them last patch, I still see the Wrothgar Lore bits blink off to be replaced by generic gameplay tips all the time.
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on December 10, 2015 2:21PM
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit silly of a glitch, but a glitch none-the-less.

Ran Blackheart Haven a couple days ago when it was non-vet on my magica Sorc alt. On the final boss, when you get turned into a skeleton, it resets your Energy Overload 'third skillbar"...i.e. it changes whatever skills you set to what skills are set on the bar Energy Overload is on. In my case, Energy Overload was on my off-bar and the skills on my third bar would change to whatever was on my off-bar when I got turned to a skeleton.

A buddy of mine who was on a NB said he noticed his skills were getting FUBARd when he had done the dungeon earlier on his Sorc but it didn't occur to him what was happening...thus at least two of us experienced this glitch
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but this is complete ***. How can a Macro bypass the restrictions the game has? even with Animation cancelling there IS A LIMIT given by the game which can NOT BE SURPASSED. NEITHER with Macroing NOR with Animation cancelling.

And I can oneshot people within 0,1 seconds aswell whenever I want. I do this by using a build that is made to do exactly that aswell as clever cancelling of animations.

I just see this macrostuff as an excuse for people who don't know why they just died. People who don't know why this sequence of skills was able to hit within the blink of an eye. You need more knowledge about which animation cancels which one and how and then you'll understand your death recap without the need to scream for someone being macroing.

In Stealth
    Cast Rally
    Cast Camouflaged Hunter
    Cast Molten Armaments
    When it's fully Charged press Silver Leash and at the second you pressed it cancel that animation with a Weapon Swap and cast Critical Rush

And if the target is still alive you'll initiate a lightattack and as soon as you pressed it you press Executioner which will cancel out your light attack animation.

I can tell you're very proud of your ability to ani-cancel - good for you! But no, that's not what these very specific death recaps look like. It is, in fact, most often the same skill, or at most, two skills - and that is how I know it's not merely ani-canceling and making good use of buffs before attacking. Why? Because as you've point out, something is happening that bypasses the normal restrictions of the game. And, just to reassure you - I've never had Camo Hunter show up on one of these particular recaps.

In fact, not only are folks are using macros, they're using them to more efficiently/better ani-cancel - and, since you don't seem to believe anyone is using macros at all, I thought I'd provide a video for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpZa4c-WZoE

So yes, people ARE in fact using macros (and note that this is from LAST year - so they've been doing it that long). Whether they are only using them in the above sense or in other senses (as I suspect they are), the fact remains that they ARE using them. You can certainly make your argument and say that yes it's ONLY about the ani-canceling, but I will still argue that the macroing is part of the problem because it allows things to happen even faster than what would be possible manually (because we are human beings and that means human versus computer reaction time).
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starshadw wrote: »

In Stealth
    Cast Rally
    Cast Camouflaged Hunter
    Cast Molten Armaments

I can tell you're very proud of your ability to ani-cancel - good for you! But no, that's not what these very specific death recaps look like. It is, in fact, most often the same skill, or at most, two skills - and that is how I know it's not merely ani-canceling and making good use of buffs before attacking. Why? Because as you've point out, something is happening that bypasses the normal restrictions of the game. And, just to reassure you - I've never had Camo Hunter show up on one of these particular recaps.

In fact, not only are folks are using macros, they're using them to more efficiently/better ani-cancel - and, since you don't seem to believe anyone is using macros at all, I thought I'd provide a video for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpZa4c-WZoE

So yes, people ARE in fact using macros (and note that this is from LAST year - so they've been doing it that long). Whether they are only using them in the above sense or in other senses (as I suspect they are), the fact remains that they ARE using them. You can certainly make your argument and say that yes it's ONLY about the ani-canceling, but I will still argue that the macroing is part of the problem because it allows things to happen even faster than what would be possible manually (because we are human beings and that means human versus computer reaction time).

And I do this without macros. This macroing is restricted by the game the same way animation cancelling is restricted by it. There is a certain point where you cannot be faster. No matter if you animation cancel or macro.

So I do not see an issue with this at all. He's jsut doing with 1 button what I do with 3 button presses in the same time his 1 button needs to execute the commands. I can however stop my action in the middle of the combination of buttons to do something else or more profitable whereas he is bound to finish what he started.
    So he's rather gaining disadvantages than advantages.

And no he is not automatically faster because he is using macros.
    Switching bar using a skill and switching back is not bount to your reaction time. It's bound to your muscle memory. You don't need to react you just need to do what you always do press switch button press skill button before you even see the switch because you KNOW when it will be available and swap back as soon as you pressed the skill button.
    Edited by Xantaria on December 10, 2015 4:17PM

Options
  • JustSnilloc
    JustSnilloc
    ✭✭✭
    Back in August, (when I first got this game) I decided to create a character based on the idea of going fast. Faster than a horse! I looked up all the speed bonuses available to me and decided to go through with this plan. It's December now, and I finally reached Vet 1 and achieved the last of the primary speed bonuses. Excited, I decided to test out these bonuses to make sure that they could stack and that I wasn't passing up better gear for nothing.

Then I came to realize that the Speed Bonuses were being added at roughly HALF of what their description claimed that they should be. I recorded my speed tests, and organized all the math in one convenient little video below.

https://youtu.be/VJZo6Yn9D5A

I'm really disappointed that this is the case. I contacted customer support over this, but after several emails back and forth (along with some troubleshooting), it seemed to be a problem that was out of their hands.

It's worth noting that there should be no reason for the speed bonuses not working as described except for possible (in-game) formula errors. Frames per second, and my system's processing power at the time should have no bearing on this as this video was shot all in one go (and later edited to include the math). With my characters natural base speed as the "control", everything added on top should work as officially described, but it doesn't.

---

Platform - PS4
    Server - NA (United States)
    Character Name - Jub the Swift

---

(I also posted this in the PS4 Technical Support section, another user suggested I post it here)
    [J.S.] The Lost King --->
    http://justsnilloc.proboards.com/
    http://justsnilloc.deviantart.com/
    ~ 0==={{:::::::::::::::x:::::::::::::::}}===0 ~
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in August, (when I first got this game) I decided to create a character based on the idea of going fast. Faster than a horse! I looked up all the speed bonuses available to me and decided to go through with this plan. It's December now, and I finally reached Vet 1 and achieved the last of the primary speed bonuses. Excited, I decided to test out these bonuses to make sure that they could stack and that I wasn't passing up better gear for nothing.

Then I came to realize that the Speed Bonuses were being added at roughly HALF of what their description claimed that they should be. I recorded my speed tests, and organized all the math in one convenient little video below.

I'm really disappointed that this is the case. I contacted customer support over this, but after several emails back and forth (along with some troubleshooting), it seemed to be a problem that was out of their hands.

It's worth noting that there should be no reason for the speed bonuses not working as described except for possible (in-game) formula errors. Frames per second, and my system's processing power at the time should have no bearing on this as this video was shot all in one go (and later edited to include the math). With my characters natural base speed as the "control", everything added on top should work as officially described, but it doesn't.

---

Platform - PS4

---

(I also posted this in the PS4 Technical Support section, another user suggested I post it here)

Without going through the calculations just yet are you aware that a 100% speed bonus will mean you'll reach your target at 50% of the usual time needed? Because you're going twice as fast. Just because I saw you emntion they would only be half as effective I thought you might have done a mathematical error here.

100% faster does not mean you'll need 100% less time because that would mean that you'll be teleporting at 100% faster.

Options
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Not being snotty here but do we ever get any kind of eta on when we can expect any of these fixes involved in this thread? Still waiting on the fix for not showing online on Ps4 and that's been for ages now.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
    Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xantaria Dark Deal +Morphs doesn't scale with anything. Uncertain if it is affected by cp bonuses. Also questioning if the passive extending duration is extending the cast time (would be cool if someone could confirm)

Also if you light attack too quickly with overload, sometimes you get stuck in a heavy attack, draining your ultimate pool. (PC)

Edit also on PC, sometimes when using a trebuchet the aiming line does not appear -- often requires exiting and entering the trebuchet repeatedly to fix.
    Edited by Cathexis on December 10, 2015 6:31PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • JustSnilloc
    JustSnilloc
    ✭✭✭

---

Platform - PS4

---

Without going through the calculations just yet are you aware that a 100% speed bonus will mean you'll reach your target at 50% of the usual time needed? Because you're going twice as fast. Just because I saw you emntion they would only be half as effective I thought you might have done a mathematical error here.

100% faster does not mean you'll need 100% less time because that would mean that you'll be teleporting at 100% faster.

I am aware of this, but double checking my formulas to see if this holds true in them made me realize I was doing something weird with the calculations. Regardless, rerunning the numbers still shows them as being far less than they are described.
    Options
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭

---

Platform - PS4

---

@JustSnilloc
    there are a few other considerations like time to begin animation, accuracy of measurement, distance travelled (you are following a path that is not straight line) this leaves room for a large margin of error.

also you should test items individually not stacked if any one of the abilities is bugged it will throw the results of all tests off, and you should measure % from the base not from the new fastest time, also you are not including being an orc 10% in calculating the base

eg. you are an orc you have the passive and so your base of 23.12 seconds should be 25.43. you then compare the results against this % 7/7 pieces of medium + orc =21%+10% = 31% time was 20.5. non orc/armor time would have been 25.43 suddenly you have 24% increase not a 31% increase but still enough to put the rest down to timing/distance error. and far more than your calculation of 13%

then do the same with fjords legacy.18.34 seconds compared to base 25.43 seconds is a 38.7% increase 21+10+15 = 46%
    okay we are 8% out but the margin for error is again there. and 6% error became 8% perhaps due to the timing being shorter more region for error between starting stopping timer and for animation starting? i mean you did only test once and have once set of data points.

anyway long spiel. nothing you post really can prove there is a problem without further testing. but i am glad someone has tested the orcs run speed

PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
    Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this thread is super depressing. But thanks to all that compiled/contributed to it.

I would like to add:
    [BUG] Restoring Twilight not restoring!

I initially received an auto-response "try relogging" after I explicitly stated I had already done so. When I replied back to that effect, I received another auto-response that stated "watch for patch notes."

Reading through the MASSIVE list of major bugs, it seems this MIGHT be another case of an ability that is nullified by CP passives that do the same thing, rather than stacking as it should.
    Edited by Phinix1 on December 11, 2015 9:19AM
    Options
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230461/first-you-broke-weapon-crit-now-you-broke-pet-crit#latest Yep. Pet crit was broken in a minor patch shortly after orsinium launched. It has been completely ignored, as all of my bug reports are.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you add flame leash exploit ignoring harness magica (directly damaging hp with harness up).
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • JustSnilloc
    JustSnilloc
    ✭✭✭

@willymchilybily

there are a few other considerations like time to begin animation, accuracy of measurement, distance travelled (you are following a path that is not straight line) this leaves room for a large margin of error.

Time to begin animation isn't an issue, because I'm using two landmarks beside the road to mark my time. By the time I pass the first, I'm already in the run animation.

Accuracy of measurement isn't perfect, but It's within 1/10th of a second.

Distance traveled only lends support to the accuracy. While I'm not running in a straight line, I'm sticking to the middle of the road as much as possible. While I only recorded one run, I did more that weren't recorded. My margin of error was less than 2/10ths of a second.

also you should test items individually not stacked if any one of the abilities is bugged it will throw the results of all tests off, and you should measure % from the base not from the new fastest time, also you are not including being an orc 10% in calculating the base

That's true, it would require resetting my skills several times though. Maybe with ZoS looking at it, they can determine such.

Some people in the other topic have suggested that the formula isn't based on sprint speed (like the official description claims), but is instead based on walking speed.
    Options
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Add to console: Eruption seems to be bugged. The tooltip says exactly this for me:

"Summon a scorching cloud of ash at the target location, dealing an instant 2864 flame damage to nearby enemies and 3768 physical damage more every 0 seconds."

This NEEDS A FIX
    Options