The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

• HowlingMoney515
    This is crap if I don't loggin every 12 hours to get my hireling they rest and since this is happening I think every should get 10 free tempering alloys, 12 free bervez juices and 12 free frost mirriams!
  • SuperAgentCT
    SuperAgentCT
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? PS4
    What is your geographic location? Colorado
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Loading screen heading into Icehammer's Vault delve from Kynesgrove
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Around 8 a.m. EDT. I have been able to play until 3:45 p.m. EDT
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No, not yet.
  • howard8844_ESO
    Which console are you on? Ps4

What is your geographic location? Texas, USA

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? I was stuck in a veteran 1 delve in Aurdon

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Dragonstar Arena, I have to spam the login, and when I do get in I can not teleport.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No, I see no point in you telling me in a automated message to check my internet connection, insulting
  • alwaysindoghouse
    alwaysindoghouse
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox One -

Dallas, Texas suburb

Problem started yesterday afternoon when a buddy and I grouped up and I decided to help him in lower levels. He had stated he had got booted previously. We went to Pinepeak Cavern and I got booted trying to enter.

Got back in and made it into dungeon and upon leaving it did it to me again. It took approximately 10 minutes to get back in and the only way I could leave without getting booted was to travel to other player in my group. He got booted shortly later when trying to enter a delve.

Since then I have been booted approximately 85% of the time when trying to enter delves or new areas.

I have not created a ticket yet

• Synaptyk
    Synaptyk
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on?
    What is your geographic location?
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?

PS4
    California
    Craglorn, doing writs
    First time I was kicked was Friday evening (8/7) during a load screen. I have only been able to log back on a few times and even then, I'm normally booted when I try to enter a new zone.
    Yes and I haven't received a response
  • KatPhish
    KatPhish
    Soul Shriven
    PS4 - Texas - Using the WayShine, Going In and Out of the OutLaw Refuge, Traveling into a Dungeon - I was using the WayShine, I've been able to LogIn but it takes some work, I LogIn into EU server then LogOut and try LogIn to the NA server it works a little or I have to close out the application and start the game over. - YES
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/2JDDJPg8TLM
    Ps4 (seriously this IS the PS4 forum, right???)
    United States, specifically Florida, CST, in all honesty, I'm on the couch.
    No matter what I do, from withdrawing one item or 10 from the bank , I get kicked, I could be walking through a town, I created a new character in Daggerfall alliance last night and right after I created the bane and spawned in to the room, the game glitched and put my brand new character into water. I saved the video... I'll repost the video in a bit.
    No, I'm tired of this, I report it to Sony as that's what your game prompts me to do. If you want this to be specifically reported to you then you should have your game promt us to report to you.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Abusive & Disruptive Language]
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on?
    • What is your geographic location?
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

Edited by ZOS_Racheal on August 10, 2015 12:05AM
  • KiteRider63
    KiteRider63
    Soul Shriven
    XBoxOne
    Florida
    Walking throough the gate between Deshaaan and ShadowFen
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Friday Night around 9PM and haven't been able to get back in since. I even created a new character and it won't load either. Throws me out "Resuesting character load"
    Yes - 150808-003767

When I do get the character to start loading, it shows the background for Deshaan and then switches to ShadowFen where it times our with the "Unable to connect to game server, make sure you have a valid internet connection"

My character screen shows the last location as Deshaan.
  • Sithgear75
    Sithgear75
    ✭✭

Home > Forums> General Help
    >:)
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
  • ImTaylorSwift
    ImTaylorSwift
    Soul Shriven
    XBox1
    NJ/USA
    Questing in Greenshade. Friday night(which time is more of a factor than activity)
    Multiple times. 1/15 load screens between zones is successful.
    No point in creating a ticket.
  • mattozzy
    mattozzy
    Baltimore md,verizon fios fastest internet they offer, which works fine for anything else game wise. Played since day one fine util friday. Submitted a service ticket with zero response so far. I can sometimes get to the character load screen and nothing but some bs error code that is false. My internet is perfectly fine. Even did the bs rebot crap the robots have said to do. My PlayStation subscription is fine also. I'll never purchase anything from zenimax again. I thought rockstar was bad but atleast they shutdown servers when theres a problem and PUBLICLY ANNOUCE IT. It took for ever to find an answer on the internet since the customer service is a big ZERO . Wonder why I wouldn't buy an eso plus and now I know 100% I choose right. Try to stop saying its our internet connection and fix your servers. The euro server is fine of course.
  • Porska
    Porska
    ✭✭
    Changing your DNS worked for me, been playing 2 hours no problem yet.
  • jonathanalvarado1981
    jonathanalvarado1981
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? PS4 NA Server
    What is your geographic location? Puerto Rico, PR
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Fast travel from Rawlka reapers march to Eastmarch.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? I was kicked out yesterday 11am ET TIME. Im able to login every 2 or 3 hrs then after 2 mins in game i get kicked out over and over. It keeps saying: cant connect to server. Make sure you have a valid connection... Blah blah blah.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No tickets yet. Ive been reading everywhere about you guys not resolving this issues. So i dont want no tickets. I JUST WANT TOPLAY THATS IT.
  • Sithgear75
    Sithgear75
    ✭✭
    Holy walls of text. Can't you all tell that ZOS hires 'special' people to troubleshoot? At least quote or copy/paste the initial post and answer it in a standard format.
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    Sithgear75 wrote: »

Home > Forums> General Help
    >:)

The admin posted this in the PS4 forum and lucked every single post complaining about lag/log in issues, glutching out of the game, etc. My bad!
  • Moirae_Lachesis
    Ps4

I was leveling my new character

Had issues starting Friday 7th of august

Can't even get past the server selection screen

Now this is kind of sad concidering how much money was spent on the game and how much people around the world spent to obtain it
  • dethbydeception
    dethbydeception
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox
    Northeast USA
    Loading a new area (selves, dungeons, wayshrines) sometimes when trying to log in
    Yes I made a ticket that was never replied to
  • Atria
    Atria
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4
    New York
    Using a wayshire
    Starting on Friday
  • nonotuseamus
    Which console are you on? PS4
    What is your geographic location? UK - Yorkshire
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? walking in stormhaven, tried to enter a delve
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? have been getting kicked frequently since i bought the game 2 weeks ago
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? yes, no response for a week though

kicking happens when trying to use a way-shrine or entering a loading screen or when logging on
    internet running at around 10mbps with a wired LAN connection
    Edited by nonotuseamus on August 9, 2015 8:14PM
  • GiveMeeFace
    XBOX
    Texas, NA
    Friday( I can do some things on some toons but cant even get in on others or the first load screen when im in game, delve or wayshrine i get kicked.) I made a EU toon and have no problems.
    Yes i did submit a ticket
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

Ps4
    Illinois
    Using wayshrine at fort sphinxmoth in reapers march to try & travel to belkarth. Attempted about 10 times using wayshrine or travel ti friend
    First time booted was at 8:16 pm central trying to level vile manse. Took about 5 tries to leave vile manse then was able to travel reapers march till hit load screen.
    Yes made ticket & got canned response

Majority of time was even able to get to character select screen or past the requesting to load character.
  • KarmaBTehDood
    PS4
    VIRGINIA
    FRIDAY NIGHT, BEEN MESSED UP SINCE
    WAS FINISHING QUEST ZONING TO COLDHARBOUR GOT BOOTED, HAPPENS WHEN ZONING DIFFERENT AREAS.
    YES CREATED TICKET
    ESO PLUS MEMBER.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Porska wrote: »

Change it to what?
  • hrkac
    hrkac
    Soul Shriven
    XB1
    Texas, USA
    Basically if I try to leave whatever area I'm in, it's a 75% chance I'm getting kicked. Doesn't matter where.
    Friday night I think, I can get in and play sometimes but I'll probably get kicked as soon as I try to travel anywhere
    no that's not going to do anything
  • KettleDrum8
    KettleDrum8
    Soul Shriven
    - Which console are you on?
    PS4

- What is your geographic location?
    Massachusetts

- What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    I logged out next to the stables in Velyn Harbor after purchasing mount speed upgrade.

- When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Yesterday evening was the first time I got kicked out. I have only been kicked out once, zoning into the Velyn Harbor Outlaw Refugee area. I was able to get back in, after a longer than usual load time, but I have not been able to log back in today.

- Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    Yes, and included more detail: 150809-005054.
  • Fireenn
    Fireenn
    PS4

New Jersey

Using the wayshrine to go back to the Deshaan area

Friday night around 9pm EST, but have been able to play from time to time but after awhile when moving to a new location I get kicked off

No, after seeing everyone elses post with the same problem I did not think it was necessary to submit one.
    Edited by Fireenn on August 9, 2015 8:21PM
  • Porska
    Porska
    ✭✭
    Porska wrote: »

Change it to what?

Anything other than 0.0.0.0
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 na server

Iowa

Apart from the 'normal' and occasional disconnect from cyrodiil about a week ago the issues started showing up in the normal game. Get dropped either blue screen or hanging up on a loading screen traveling or loading a new area with the no Internet connection error. Then I'll get stuck loading either after selecting the server or after character selection. Canceling out on the server selection or testing my Internet connection when it gets stuck after character selection will get me in after 3 or 4 tries. Today however once I got in I had no troubles after about 3 hours which is the longest I've gone in some time.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    If this was Destiny.. it would be all over video game news... but since its not, it is no where to be found except in these forums... love it
    PC/NA
  • zForgottenAngel
    Hello everyone,

* Xbox One
    * Illinois, USA
    * On my main character, I was in Craglorn about to do my daily writs (although ever since this issue has been happening I haven't been able to log on to that character). On my alt I'm leveling, I'm currently in Greenshade I believe, but I am only kicked off during some of the loading screens (ie delves), a lot of times I can't log into the character selection screen at all, and the loading screens for any main quest from mages guild, fighters guild, and harborage. Any of my other 6 characters I have no idea where they are as I have not played on them for a while and not attempted to.
    * I was first kicked off Saturday morning around 7am CST as I did not play Friday night when this all began.
    * I would submit a ticket but I think there are plenty of people submitting several tickets and I feel this way is better.
    Edited by zForgottenAngel on August 9, 2015 8:28PM
    Xbox Live GT: zForgottenAngel.
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in AD): VR6, 14, VR10, 32, 6, 11, 20
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in EP): 6
    Guild: *Wolf Children* - 43 members!
    Message me on XBL, ESO, or the ESO forums for an invite to our fast growing Werewolf Trading guild!