The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

• KingDuncanVII
    KingDuncanVII
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Things seem to be working now. I can finally get into Coldhabour and also get into PvP. I will inform you if anything changes. Nice work, guys!
    Playstation 4 - North American Server - Aldmeri Dominion - Champion Rank 430
    Magicka Altmer Nightblade | - Champion
    Magicka Regaurd Templar | - Champion
    Stamina Khajiit Nightblade | - Champion
  • burukusu
    burukusu
    Soul Shriven
    I was able to play as if there were no issues last night as well.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting kicked multiple times trying to log in this morning after the NA servers came up. I am located in Florida.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    *XBOX ONE

*Time Warner - Wilmington, NC

*Repeating Dashboard Disconnects on a given session (3-5 hr) when logging off one Character to another. Increased frequency after last patch.

*Able to relog fine (But voice chat unavailable on a few instances requiring additional relog)

*No Ticket Submitted

As compared to first few months after PC launch this platform is a phenomenal improvement. Keep up the good work.

050d165160736a2703789a4ac298376a542608-wm.jpg
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • trezomnar
    trezomnar
    Hey guys, we made a few adjustments on our end and would like to see if it helped. Could you try and let us know?

I got in last night and played for about 4 hours with no trouble. Thanks!

(If only I had known I needed to set the pvp campaign to my home before jumping in and joining my friend...then I would've received points for the scroll we captured...oh well)
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, we made a few adjustments on our end and would like to see if it helped. Could you try and let us know?

Thank you @ZOS_JessicaFolsom indeed everything started working after you posted this.

Quick question for you and your technical team. What sort of adjustments were made on your end that resolved the issue? Were the adjustments made, the same adjustments that went into effect on the EU server (and if so, why weren't they implemented when the EU fix took place). If it was a non-related, issue as compared to the EU server, is the adjustment that was made a permanent solution? Was this some sort of accidently error or was their an actual issue?

Thank you.
  • wardadspaz
    wardadspaz
    Soul Shriven
    I logged in this morning 8:30am (est) and got on with no problem's ..
    I traveled all over the place through dozen of load screens over multiple characters..
    Looks like it's working fine ( atleast for me and my guild).
    Thank you! thank you!
    Psn
    NA SERVER's
    Connecticut
  • dnalerb
    dnalerb

Good to go as of last night. Can finally go where I need to. Would love to know what the problem was?
  • wardadspaz
    wardadspaz
    Soul Shriven
    Despite the downtime since Friday I still love the game and hope it works soon.
    Not able to check until I leave work.

However, I would like a Unicorn, it has to have a tail with a rainbow trail when it runs/walks.
    Please check out the robot unicorn for Ipad for examples of what I would like to receive.

IF YOU DO NOT GIVE IT TO ME..... I will pay for it....

5k crowns? 10k? come on!!!!! A unicorn with a awesome trail for the tail!!!!

DO IT! MAKE A UNICORN.

I have spent over $200+
    Game / Imperial / 10,000+ Crowns month Sub.

I am willing to spend more on a (Unicorn)has to have the cool (special effects)
    Please charge a lot of crowns for it so I am one of the only few people that can buy it.

Thank you!!!

An emperor riding into battle on a unicorn with a rainbow trail!!! Awsome!!!
    Best mount idea ever!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm able to log in but not the way shrine porting causes the game to crash to the dashboard - Xbox one ticket is still open
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • highwayman1739
    highwayman1739
    Soul Shriven
    I can finally log in some times and when I do the game is choppy and I cannot access doors no x shows up. Eventually I am automatically logged out and then it says unable to connect to the server. Been almost a week now. This is unacceptable for a game that us out of beta to not be working correctly for this amount of time. I am going to give it another few days then I am done and will be asking for a full refund.
  • stonedcold91
    stonedcold91
    Soul Shriven
    This situation was handled so poorly it's hard to believe. I encourage everybody to cancel their eso plus subscriptions until some form of compsation is paid to those of us that pay to play a game that for multiple weekends now has had server issues. We cannot let zenimax get away with this highway robbery!
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been working waaayyyy better thanks.

JC, what was the issue?

• DragonPaisible
    unable to connect to server error, in game.
    All was good since release (except first week).
    It happen yesterday, but much more often today, tonight.
    happen 3 more time, in the last 2 hours.
    sometime i get back to the xbox one dashboard, sometime back on the main menu of the game, with a server error code can't connect, check my connexion.

Which console are you on?
    Xbox one NA server
    What is your geographic location?
    Quebec, Canada
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    in game, after a battle, my dog wasn't there, and enable another one, and back to this one (bravil retreaver), still not loading, somewhere in aldmery.
    Another time, i kill the woman boss at a forge in aldmery, then, going away to other quest, unable to summon my unstable familiar, and my dog was missing too.
    most often, i can't summon, or my dog is missing, when i get boot out of the game.
    It happen, after a battle, or after loading, like in/out of a house.
    it happen trying to load my mount (frost mare) without success.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    first time, maybe 2 days ago, after the update (it happen sometime before, but not often since release)
    way worse today.
    i can connect to the game, in less than a minute, but it's unstable in it.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    No, won't do any good.

I buy the bravil retreaver yesterday, and have much more problem since.
    can it be related?
    i was having no problem with the windhelm wolfhound since release.
    One thing is sure, you did very wrong with this update.

ok, i try to play one hour, with my old dog (windhelm wolfhound)...without connexion problem. So, if the retreaver have some issue, server side, correct it.
    Edited by DragonPaisible on August 13, 2015 4:08AM
  • chubbydoorknobb14_ESO
    chubbydoorknobb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? Playstation 4
    What is your geographic location? Northeastern Oregon, USA
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?Trying to log in
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? When i first started the game up.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes i have.
  • wee_red_one
    Which console are you on? Ps4
    What is your geographic location? U.K.
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? PvP
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?Yes https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/7817704 (should take you to the ticket)
  • Sandis_TTCat
    Sandis_TTCat
    Soul Shriven
    I am having problems staying logged in, I get booted with the invalid Internet message. I see this has been an issue for a bit of time. Will the upcoming maintenence take care of this issue? I know it is not my Internet and my xbox one shows that multilayer is working correctly. I have also compared my number with recommended Internet requirements to play ESO online and they are good. So frustrating!
    Sandi