The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

• Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    jzholloway wrote: »
    Porska wrote: »
    Change your DNS to something other than 0.0.0.0

Google is your friend.

Been locked out since Friday, changed DNS been playing for over 2 hours no issues yet.

This possible?

you got lucky. didn't help me one bit.
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    To Zenimax

Also like others have said. You guys need to hurry up and fix this.

SPACE SHIPS HAVE BEEN REPAIRED IN LESS TIME.
  • JragonKnight
    JragonKnight
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? Ps4
    What is your geographic location? Lexington, va
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?running, and loading it to stormhaven.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?around 8-6-15, and yes
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No
    Edited by JragonKnight on August 9, 2015 9:35PM
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nikkor wrote: »
    jzholloway wrote: »
    Porska wrote: »
    Change your DNS to something other than 0.0.0.0

Google is your friend.

Been locked out since Friday, changed DNS been playing for over 2 hours no issues yet.

This possible?

you got lucky. didn't help me one bit.

Had a feeling it wouldn't work for anyone else.

180+ reports. Keep em coming.
  • MrWackeo
    MrWackeo
    ✭✭
    -Xbox One
    -East Coast USA
    -My Main was in Reapers March Crafting, Alt was in Auridon Questing
    -First kicked Friday Night, unplayable all Saturday, Today has been on and off for my alt, Can't get onto my main at all.
    -No I assume you guys know what is going on and I am answering these questions so you can get more information.
    Edited by MrWackeo on April 26, 2016 10:48PM
  • YouLiekThait
    YouLiekThait
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? - Xbox One
    What is your geographic location? - Wisconsin, United States
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? - I was entering the Temple of Light in the Hollow City in Coldharbour.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? - I was kicked from the game Friday night. I have been able to log in again, but lose connection whenever I encounter a loading screen.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? - No
  • nathanphall
    nathanphall
    Soul Shriven
    Playstation 4
    PA USA
    Standing in Glenumbra wilds doing nothing at all before logged out
    Friday 8pm was unable to log in at all on any character, wouldn't get past selecting na server.
    I am able to log in on all of my character except my main character as haven't been able to log that one in since Friday.
    Was just on an alt character in stonefalls when blue screen event so I reported went to log in na server and it is now back to just loading and saying no internet connection again. While writing this I have logged in to eu server just fine no issues and back to na and have now logged back on the alt character but the main character still wont get past requesting character load. I have created a ticket with very detailed explanation of what was going on and received the auto spam saying to check with psn provider etc etc even though we all know it has nothing to d with our internet or ps4. Very weird how it is only effecting the log in really of the main high level character and occasionally the log in to na server.
  • omenfire
    omenfire
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on? Ps4
    • What is your geographic location? El Paso, tx
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Trying to enter a door
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Don't remember. If I get on I get kicked whenever I try to enter a door or have any type of loading screen
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? I few times
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

• Lokii1331
    Lokii1331
    PS4 - Georgia US
    I was in transit from east March to the rift
    Friday night around 10:00pm
    I haven't been able to log into my main toon since.
    No tickets submitted not sure what they would accomplish, since all people have been getting a canned answers
  • Young_Archiebold
    Young_Archiebold
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4
    TX USA
    1st kick Friday around 6pm, unplayable sat/sun.
    Did not get a ticket... Because that's probably as useless as this post right now...
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like another wasted day with no updates or fix.
  • Scar114
    Scar114
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on?
    Playstation 4

What is your geographic location?
    RI, East Coast USA

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Entering a building (loading failed) to complete a quest in Eastmarch.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    If "kicked" is a failure to load, then day one about a month ago and every day since. Yes until Friday (8/7) around about 8pm EST

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    No

Additional info that may be helpful (not sure why this isn't included)

I can sometimes get the character select screen to show up with a normal load time of the screen. I have tried logging in to play about eight times since Friday night and two times made it to character select. Though once I select character, once again, fails to load the game and drops back to start screen.

• jert14
    jert14
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on? Xboxone
    • What is your geographic location? Kansas City
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Wayshrine travel fails at least 5 or 6 times (resulting in DC) before working. Logging in on any toon normally takes 5-6 attempts as well.
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? 10 PM Friday. Yes I can generally get on, after multiple attempts
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

• highwayman1739
    highwayman1739
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    North America
    Hawaii
    Last time I could play was 08/07 around 2pm loged off near the bank and tried to get back on around 5pm and would not get passed the NA loading screen. Tried to log in numerous times each day but have still been unsuccessful.
    Have not called customer support not waiting an hour on the phone.
  • DrinksPaint
    DrinksPaint
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? Xbox One

What is your geographic location? Chicago, IL

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Loading into the Harborage

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Saturday Evening was the first time. And I have been able to play until I had to go to a load screen. Though after this last crash even resetting my console and router hasn't resulted in me getting back into game.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? After my first crash and inability to load back into my main toon I did.
  • StinkyPinky531
    StinkyPinky531
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? Xbox one

What is your geographic location? Dallas, Texas

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? questing, daggerfall, betnik
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday afternoonish. small doses of play. 10-20 minutes at a time. I get booted when I load or use a wayshrine.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? don't know how. just bought this game and it's a pretty big let down I must say.
  • royce_pobl32b14_ESO
    royce_pobl32b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? PS4
    What is your geographic location? New york
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? I was in riften using a wayshrine to windhelm.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? I got kicked out during the load screen. When i try to load my character it goes from the riften load screen to the eastmarch load screen then it Boots me out saying to that i need a valid internet connection.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No
  • StinkyPinky531
    StinkyPinky531
    Soul Shriven
    trying to log in now and it seems worse. I can't even get to my character screen...
  • Jdevil_1018
    Jdevil_1018
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox 1
    Killeen, Texas, NA server
    7 aug 2015 it started haven't been able to get on since
    150808-007076 ticket #
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which console are you on? Xbox one

What is your geographic location? Dallas, Texas

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? questing, daggerfall, betnik
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday afternoonish. small doses of play. 10-20 minutes at a time. I get booted when I load or use a wayshrine.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? don't know how. just bought this game and it's a pretty big let down I must say.

Go to this page

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home

On the right hand side you'll see "email" fill out the form and a request number will be provided.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    I see since ZOS made this thread asking for information, no further updates from them ...

Why Bother

Way to Go ZOS
  • MrGigglypants
    MrGigglypants
    ✭✭✭
    •Which console are you on? PS4

•What is your geographic location?
    Gainesville FL, - Go Gators

•What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Teleporting from bangakori to shadowfen

•When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    when I tried to teleport. I havent been able to get on my main since. I have been able to play EU and sometimes alts.

•Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    Yes no response wouldn't mind a character revert feel like that would get me into my main.
  • burukusu
    burukusu
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on?

PS4

What is your geographic location?

Cedar Park, TX

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?

Entering a door in some sewers.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?

Mid week, in the evening sometime. Off and on until yesterday and since then it has been completely unable to connect.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?

150809-002780
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to get timely responses on 150808-003258 until they had to send it up to a "specialized team".

They moved my character from stonefalls to under stonefalls in an effort to help me log in. I can log in as long as I stay in stonefalls.

I think they're missing the point that this isn't primarily a login issue, ITS A LOADING ISSUE. whenever you see the eso logo spin ANYWHERE, there's a chance it'll freeze for a second, load, the remove you.

There are certain zones that won't load at all. For those who cannot log in at all, you're in the cursed zone, examples of cursed zones are coldharbour, Cyrodiil, the rift, shadowfen.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on August 9, 2015 10:13PM
  • faladors
    faladors
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

• Which console are you on?
    • What is your geographic location?
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?

- PS4
    - Houston, TX
    - Collecting supplies around Vulkhel Guard
    - I had been kicked a few times before around The Harbor and Elderwood and was able to log in for a few hours at a time - now I can't log in at all
    - yes
  • pyscho.menace
    pyscho.menace
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

• Which console are you on? PS4
    • What is your geographic location? West Coast
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? I was Bangkorai
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? I did not get kicked. I tried to log in and can't August 7th @1600 PST
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes. 2: 150807-005243 & 150807-004661

• ManaDeficiency
    ManaDeficiency
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? Xbox One

What is your geographic location? Central Florida

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Bank, Vulkhel Guard

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday evening, have been able to get on sporadically for short periods of time after several tries. Usually crash during zoning screens. (Wayshrines, teleporting, dungeons.)

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to get timely responses on 150808-003258 until they had to send it up to a "specialized team".

They moved my character from stonefalls to under stonefalls in an effort to help me log in. I can log in as long as I stay in stonefalls.

I think they're missing the point that this isn't primarily a login issue, ITS A LOADING ISSUE. whenever you see the eso logo spin ANYWHERE, there's a chance it'll freeze for a second, load, the remove you.

ok so how did you get your character unstuck? mine is trapped between storm haven and bangkorai and i'd like to be able to at least run around in one zone until this is straightened out

also i agree with you that they might be missing that about the loading.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nikkor wrote: »

ok so how did you get your character unstuck? mine is trapped between storm haven and bangkorai and i'd like to be able to at least run around in one zone until this is straightened out

also i agree with you that they might be missing that about the loading.
    My character was never stuck in the first place, they thought it was, so they moved her under stonefalls. When she already was in stonefalls. But if you're in the cursed area, where it won't load at all, have them move it to stonefalls (EP) auridon(AD) glenumbra(DC)

Storm haven is a cursed zone according to some reports.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on August 9, 2015 10:19PM
  • axron2
    axron2
    Soul Shriven
    -Which console are you on? Xbox one

-What is your geographic location? Vancouver BC, Canada

-What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Trying to get my blacksmithing up in reaper's March

-When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Saturday couldn't log in. Sunday I can play a little no fast traveling to auridon at all if I walk to the exits and entrances of reaper's March,Malabal tor,greenshade and grahtwood I can go there 50% of the time I can't enter any dungeons at all.

-Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes 150809-003286