The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

• Yetizai
    Yetizai
    Which console are you on? Xbox One

What is your geographic location? Pennsylvania

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? It seems to kick us then give the error on loading screens. For example using wayshrines, entering outlaw refuges or certain quests that force a load. Seems to be about 50/50 chance that it will let you in or error.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? First time was approx. midnight on Friday EST. Able to get back in after a bunch of the errors. Seems to help if you load a different character in between. Then can seem to play as long as you stay away from whatever caused the load screen.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No, frankly looked on here and seemed that support was generally worthless using canned responses.

All other games in multiplayer play fine no issues. Even the European server if I connect and play on there doesn't seem to be having this issue.
    Edited by Yetizai on August 9, 2015 8:28PM
  • Ventus_26
    Ventus_26
    [*] Which console are you on? PS4

[*] What is your geographic location? San Diego, CA

[*] What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Trying to exit Cyrodiil via wayshrine; character was traveling to Craglorn

[*] When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? First got kicked on August 7th, early afternoon. Every attempt to play afterwards leads to the "Unable to connect to server" message in the character select screen. Now I can't even get past the initial loading screen to reach the character select screen

[*] Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? I can't even get into the game to create a ticket
    Edited by Ventus_26 on August 9, 2015 8:30PM
    DC NA Templar Healer, VR14
    AD NA Sorcerer DPS, VR 2
  • qTHESWINEFLUp
    qTHESWINEFLUp
    Soul Shriven
    XBOX One
    USA Indiana
    "Unable to connect to game serer error" for 2 days
    Also, my main character is stuck trying to travel from Glenumbra to Stormhaven
    Kicked on Friday, August 7th for first time
    No customer Support ticket sent because i cant bring up menu with this specific character issue
    due to crash during loading
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/2JDDJPg8TLM
    Here's the video I mentioned previously...

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on August 10, 2015 12:07AM
  • FouledAnchors
    1. Which console are you on?
    - Xbox One
    2. What is your geographic location?
    - Seattle, WA
    3. What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    - Failure occurs when using any way point in game outside of the PVP area. The game will also crash when entering any dungeon, delve, or instance area that requires to load. Once disconnected; it takes hours to reconnect as I will receive the "Unable to connect to game server" message at the character load screen.
    4. When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    - I have been getting kicked since game launch (everyday, multiple times daily). However, the failure to reload into game began Friday night, 7Aug. I am able to get back in game once in every 30 attempts and then get dropped 5-30 minutes later.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    - Yes. Ticket 150808-003837. The ZOS Representative, Jacob had moved my character to Stonefalls to "help" me but, place my character under the map which then killed me, damaged my equipment, and now I cannot log back in from the character selection screen.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Porska wrote: »
    Change your DNS to something other than 0.0.0.0

Google is your friend.

Been locked out since Friday, changed DNS been playing for over 2 hours no issues yet.

This possible?
    PC/NA
  • crimsonhylian
    crimsonhylian
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4

Maryland, US

I was and still unable to to get past the character select screen since Friday 8pm est

I have sent a ticket in
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Changing your DNS worked for me, been playing 2 hours no problem yet.

Change it to what?

Anything other than 0.0.0.0

Oh, mine is already on openDNS codes. Fixed many multiplayer problems I had months ago.
  • Severeds
    Severeds
    jzholloway wrote: »
    Change your DNS to something other than 0.0.0.0

Google is your friend.

Been locked out since Friday, changed DNS been playing for over 2 hours no issues yet.

This possible?

Changed my DNS and nothing.....
  • nastynate
    nastynate
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on?
    • What is your geographic location?
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

* PS4

* New York

* Trying to fast travel from bal foyen to cold harbour

* The first time was a week or 2 ago once every couple days or so, 3 or 4 days ago it started to happen more frequently(almost everytime I would attempt to fast travel). Since yesterday I cannot even login to us server, can login to eu but whats the point I would have to start all over again.

* No
  • luthrower66
    [*] Which console are you on? Xbox1
    [*] What is your geographic location? Florida, USA
    [*] What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Using a wayshrine
    [*] When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? The issue started for me early Saturday morning. I've been able to logon every now and then, but only long enough to get disconnected when trying to travel.
    [*] Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No. What's the point? Every time I have done so, I get a canned response that doesn't really apply to the question I've asked.

For what it's worth... See this from a previous post I made and please have your techs look into this if they haven't already:

I believe the issue is with one (or more) of the NA servers or cluster of servers. As someone that works in tech, I have to assume that ESO is using a load balancer to evenly distribute the traffic (or population) of each server. So every time that load balancer points to the down or distressed server(s) it is causing a disconnect. That would explain why some people can get in and some cannot or if you keep trying eventually you get in. It would also explain why people are being booted when trying to go to a wayshrine or when entering and/or exiting a dungeon or pvp (because that load screen that pops up only does so when you are being redirected to another server).

• tp20142030
    tp20142030
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4

Philadelphia, PA

Friday night trying to enter the harborage

4 tickets
    Edited by tp20142030 on August 9, 2015 8:44PM
  • Echelon
    Echelon
    Soul Shriven

What is your geographic location? Central California

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Loading out of The Harborage (Auridon)

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Loading screen going to The Harborage from Grahtwood. I have been trying to do the same quest for 3 days and always booted during loading screen. Or cannot connect to server at all from Main Screen.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No.
  • Bardidar
    Bardidar
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? XBOX ONE

What is your geographic location? Ohio

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Fishing between A.D. ZONES.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Yesterday evening it started, and went through the whole night morning. It is still doing it now. I have been able to get in after 20 tries, but when I teleport any possible way (shrine, to group, or pay to travel )it kicks me from game and says make sure you have a valid internet connection. Which I have, how the hell else would I be typing to you now.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No I have not. But i am now, as if it will help xD.

Gamertag BarDiDar
  • Jdevil_1018
    Jdevil_1018
    ✭✭✭
    Killeen Texas, US
    6 Aug it kept kicking me off
    Haven't been able to log in at all
    Anytime there is a load sceeen IE dungeon, fast travel, wayshire, log in screen it says server issues, check Internet connection.
  • Jdevil_1018
    Jdevil_1018
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox 1
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    xbox one
    Indiana USA
    North American Server

Mostly when switching from one character to another, but logging in takes a while.
  • Jdevil_1018
    Jdevil_1018
    ✭✭✭
    150808-007076 ticket
  • Thaddeus49
    Thaddeus49
    Soul Shriven
    What is your geographic location? Illinois
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Lorebook Hunting and when from Glenumbra to Stormhaven and now when i log on it goes from Glenumbra loading screen to Stormhaven then sends me to the menu.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Last night
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No
  • jaydlaw
    jaydlaw
    a shame really, i purchased the game last weekend, and i have only been able to play 2-3 times. It apprears that your latest hotfix/ update messed things up for a good amount of your customers. How about employing a QA department? if you have one, they aren't doing very well. If not, developers don't do the best job of QA-ing on their own, companies should know that already!
  • metalguru
    metalguru
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? PS4

What is your geographic location? Seattle, WA

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Trying to enter Harridan's Lair

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Two days ago... Have been able to get in intermittently... usually kicked either when trying to log into the game or when entering or exiting a dungeon, cave, etc. Kicked with "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection. Or get endless "loading..."

• SCarverOrne
    SCarverOrne
    ✭✭✭
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?

Xbox One
    North America / USEast
    No ticket.

For what it's worth, no problem logging on Ebonheart character. Cannot log on with AD character. Server error is the same as when console version debuted, probably full. Solution: Zenimax could invest in more servers instead of swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck. YMMV.
  • BamaGuyRTR
    BamaGuyRTR
    Soul Shriven
    -XB1

-SouthEast USA

-Traveling from Glenumbra to StormHaven by horse. I was zoning between the two when I was booted/lagged out.

-Got booted mid-afternoon on 8-8-2015 and haven't been able to connect since. Sometimes I can't even get to the character list screen.

-Have not made a ticket yet. No need since it's a huge issue.

Ya'll need to hurry up. This is BS.
  • mylivingeulogy
    mylivingeulogy
    Soul Shriven
    What is your geographic location? Virginia
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Playing in Eastmarch, can't load back into Eastmarch.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Three days ago, have not been able to play since.
  • cheesecake4253
    cheesecake4253
    Soul Shriven
    PS4

Pennsylvania

Quests against covenant

Wasn't kicked but I'm unable to log in

No
  • bleach516
    bleach516
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

1 Playstation
    2 Miami Florida
    3 Questing Showdofens
    4 I was online for a little bit today (around 1130 am EST.)then got kicked and have not been able to connect to the North American server anymore currently on euro server where nobody speaks english
    5 support ticket no will it help probably not
  • bleach516
    bleach516
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I'll go play Final fantasy Heavensward now
  • eid010n
    eid010n
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? XB1
    What is your geographic location? Chicago
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Traveling to Daggerfall
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday.. Off & on
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No
  • kgortner
    kgortner
    Soul Shriven

What is your geographic location? Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Completing the final quest to finish Cadwell's Silver on my Vr 7 Templar (Bangkorai - Hall of Heroes). Tried to teleport out of Hall of Heroes (no convenience portal?!?! :'(:#:s) . The get me unstuck feature only sent me to the door of Hall of Heroes, and using the door just booted me out when trying to load into Bangkorai. 5 hours spent trying to relog in and out, finally getting successful with a teleport to the Blessed Crucible (EP Dungeon in the Rift), then another successful tp to Stormhaven. I tested my luck and tried to ride back into Bangkorai from Stormhaven only to get him stuck, constantly getting booted whenever trying to load into Bangkorai. That is currently where my Templar is stuck.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? I have 3 other toons, 2 (23 Sorc & Vr 3 DK) I am unable to load into them completely except for one occasion on the day after the night this all started to happen, I was able to log onto the 23 sorc for about 30 min and kill a couple things (never tried to tp), but then lagged out and got booted permanently locking that toon from getting logged onto. The final toon is my Vr 14 NB which is the only toon I am currently able to log into. He is currently in Mournhold, and I have been able to teleport to Craglorn with him on a couple occasions (the other times, getting the typical long load screen and then the boot).

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    Yes.
    Question Reference # 150807-004625
    Question Reference # 150807-004875

Edited by kgortner on August 9, 2015 9:20PM
    BigBudz - Ebonheart - PC
    DreamOfBudz - Ebonheart - PS4
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS 4 na server. Can't log in.

Repeated attempts.

European server seems to work though.