The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

• Scylum
    Scylum
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on: XB1

What is your geographic location: Hesperia, Ca

What was the last thing you were doing: Traveling to storm haven

What was the first time you got kicked from the game: Friday afternoon traveling to storm haven

Have you created a ticket with CS: Nope
  • SupremePeople
    SupremePeople
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on? Xbox one
    • What is your geographic location? Oregon
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Traveling via wayshrine
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?.Thursday, no
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?no
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

• JG_iLLo
    JG_iLLo
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on?
    • What is your geographic location?
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

1. PS4. (PSN: JG iLLo)
    2. Colorodao
    3. I was in Mournhold when it first happened. Collecting the daily and visiting the traders.
    4. It was Thursday night. Out of like 20,000 attempts ive been able to connect. When I do connect Im limited to no loading screens, travelling ect. If i do hit a load screen get disconnected.
    5. Yes. Even though I know I'll get some generic respoce back.
    6. If you knew how frustrating it was you would provide more detail. You would also not wait the majority of the weekend to start asking questions. My guild just got a trader this week. We spent 300,000.00 gold. Half my week wasted.
    Alliance: EP/ALD
    PSN: JG_iLLo
    Class: DK/DK
    RACE: RedGuard/Bosmer
    Normal play time. Mon-thur Fri (6 pm to 12 am) Sat-Sun (day an night)
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which console are you on? Xbox One
    What is your geographic location? NA - Louisiana
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Grahtwood; kicked every time I attempt to enter/leave a cave or area with a loading screen. If my Clannfear disappears when I enter, there's a good chance I'll hang on the load and get kicked out of the game. This also happens with Wayshrines.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? The first time I got kicked consistently was 8/8/15, early in the morning (I had login issues on 8/7/15 at night, though.) Play has been patchy since then, but if I keep trying, I can sometimes get back in to grind/craft/complete quests.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No. My issue is the same as everyone else's, so I didn't bother. I've hard reset the console, troubleshooted my internet connection, all of that. The problem isn't on my end or with Microsoft, as other applications work fine.
    Edited by Hanokihs on August 9, 2015 7:19PM
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • killa_shroomz
    Ps4
    Indiana
    Signed out thursday night and could not sign in at all. I have made it to the character select screen once but it would not log in and said connection issues. I was in coldharbour probably.
    Would also like my eso plus to be continued. I did not open a ticket as I thought it would have been fixed by now.
  • Jubeii_of_the_scrolls
    Jubeii_of_the_scrolls
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    California
    Mourn hold
    Yesterday, yes I've been able to log in a few times but always get kicked when using a way shrine
    Yes
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which console are you on?
    PS4

What is your geographic location?
    Wisconsin, USA

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Using a Wayshire to travel.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Yes I can get in. I can play but most loading screens boot me. Using wayshires and entering and exiting zones and dungeons for example.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    No
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • NOTSOSERIOUS187
    NOTSOSERIOUS187
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    Chicago, il
    Running away from pact guards
    In thieves den
    No
  • ghostwise
    ghostwise
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4
    Montana USA
    Was loading into a solo instance in cold harbor on Friday.
    I get booted randomly loading a new area.
    I'm always able to log back in after selecting NA server and backing out two or three times.
    No ticket submitted.
  • philnlucky
    philnlucky
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox One, North American server, New Mexico. I was in a dungeon in Malabal Tor I believe. First time was in Grahtwood, dont remember where. it was evening of 8/7/2015 probably around 10 pm mountain time. Yes I have created a ticket with Customer Support ticket number 150808-003528
  • Severeds
    Severeds
    Don't matter.
  • Tyler017
    Tyler017
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    Albany, NY
    Trying to log in and run quests
    Friday night
    I've been able to get on but get booted when I'm switching zones or going through doors
    I created a ticket and got some generic response back.
  • iBobbiee
    iBobbiee
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox One
    United Kingdom
    Just left Cyrodiil, loaded Coldharbour
    I was never kicked from ESO. Last time I played would of been Thursday night/Friday morning. Haven't ben able to login since.
    No ticket created.
  • DigitalHitmann
    Small Update: Ive been able to get to char select 3x in a row now, but still cant exit and enter instances. Its getting better, slowly. Atleast for me. Before it would take hours to just get to char select.
  • MakeUcrazY
    MakeUcrazY
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox one

FL

Exiting a delve (anything that contains a loading screen)

Started Friday, 6/7. Have gotten on once in a while for maybe 1hr at a time but kicked again at any loading screen

No ticket. No point. All the same issues.
  • CommanderTRON
    First disconnect Friday approx 9pm eastern after leaving Cyrodil thorn blade campaign for riften way shrine. Going back to alliance war/pvp seems to load easier with fewer disconnects (approximately 1/3, 1 disconnect for three campaign entry travel). Any other traveling through load screens causes approximately 4/5 disconnect ratio. 4 disconnects out of 5 attempts to travel. Logging back on has approximately 9/10 disconnect rate 9 disconnects for every log on attempt. Deshaan seems the hardest to travel to, with riften following. Delves almost always cause drop when exiting back to tamriel, with nearly no success rate for returning online. These numbers are and have been consistent since first disconnect.
  • HecksterJon_ESO
    HecksterJon_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox One - NA Server

Punta Gorda, Florida USA

Grahtwood, trying to enter a cave for a quest. I was kicked while on the loading screen.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Friday the 7th around 7pm. Yes I've been able to get on since. However, each time I try to use a wayshrine, enter a new area, or use a door with a loading screen (example, The Outlaws Refuge), I'm kicked to the main menu. It says "Connection to server has been lost. Please insure you have a valid internet connection" Which I do. I also have difficulty logging in and getting hung up while loading in. But the bulk of my problem is once I'm in game I can't do anything requiring me to wait for a loading screen.

Yes
    Edited by HecksterJon_ESO on August 9, 2015 7:32PM
  • Mehten
    Mehten
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? PS4
    What is your geographic location? Atlanta, GA
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Auridon... I can stay in the area just fine, transfer from wayshrine to wayshrine... but entering a group dungeon or a delve is apparently too much to handle.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday night, not sure exact time. Yes - if I connect to EU servers first and then NA servers, I can log in. But as soon as I try to enter a dungeon, I get kicked.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes.
  • arowz
    arowz
    Xbox
    Jersey, using Verizon.
    Two issues: login itself can time out at any stage. Other issue is once I'm in, I can't leave the zone (including going into a delve, dungeon, quest instance).
    I was able to login seemlessly very early this morning and switch zones freely. Around 9am EST, the problem came back.
    This started Friday night.

No I haven't made a ticket because that process seems useless.

Whenever it does kick me, the spinning icon on the load screen freezes for about 20 seconds the. Unfreezes. Unusually long load comes up and then back to home screen saying I should check my connection.
  • BambooScramble
    Xbox, Michigan, (NA server) Just transported to Davon's Watch wayshrine. Arrived ok, but then kicked. First time I was kicked today, but had same problem yesterday evening. Once kicked, it can take many multiple tries to get back in. No ticket requested because I feel it's unnecessary if you are already aware of the problem and are following the forum :) I was just able to log into EU server, but still cannot log in to NA server.
  • CommanderTRON
    I am east coast in Maine but have a friend in Michigan city Indiana with exact same numbers. His user name is blakenstephanie
  • OutlawzIX
    OutlawzIX
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 was in the rift zoned to eastmarch didn't load haven't been able to log into it since Toledo Ohio created a new character once I zoned also was perma stuck
  • Gerardopg
    Gerardopg
    ✭✭✭

What is your geographic location? NA-Mexico

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? trying to get in to a delve on cyrodial

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? i can play i just need to spent 45 minutes trying to log in, and then i can play like for 15 min in craglorn because im already there, then repeat 45 min log in, 15 min play, if i try to travel somewhere else i just get kicked from the server,

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? yes
  • ejx16
    ejx16
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    NA server,
    Ontario, Canada
    Kick out at multiple points during the game. Usually during a loading screen (entering a cave) It has happened twice while riding my horse through RiverSpire and Stormhaven
    I have not been able to get on since Aug 7th 2015 except for one brief moment where I was kicked out (spamming was the reason I was given)
    No ticket
  • Sir_Gar
    Sir_Gar
    Soul Shriven
    Console: XB1
    Region: Salt Lake City
    Activity: Login attempt, VR3, Stormhaven. Zone in attempt, Davon's Watch outlaw refuge, level 3, Stonefalls
    Activity started: Friday afternoon, 6pm. Remains unresolved.
    Ticket submitted: Yes
    T-shooting: Modem reboot, console reboot, Internet service verification, ports open and forwarded, MAC addresses cleared.
  • XomBeast
    XomBeast
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    Richmond, Virginia
    Trying to access Reaper's March outlaw refuge. Went to loading screen, then kicked
    Friday around 8:30 pm
    Able to log in occassionally. As soon as I hit any loading screen, booted.
    No point in creating a ticket, your customer service is nothing short of being non existant and definitely no help at all.
  • Akpg8494ub17_ESO
    Akpg8494ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What is your geographic location? Denver, Colorado
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Yesterday night, working on a level 36 quest (Aldmeri Dominion)
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Last night, I got kicked out. Haven't been able to get back onto the North American server yet. I have made an alt and started playing on the European server which hasn't been giving me any issues.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Nope, but I am happy to do so if it will help.
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭

What is your geographic location? NorthEastern USA

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Doing a mission where a certain vampire sacrifices hinself to save a certain place in Covenant.

Trying to enter Doomgrag the loading screen kicked me off saying to check if I had a valid internet connection.

No, I can't even sign on.
  • bigsuba
    bigsuba
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox one

North America, New Jersey

Trying to fast travel to PvP campaign through wayshrine from Bangkorai to Cyrodill.

The problem began for me around Friday morning going into Saturday. I have been able to login briefly, but attempting to fast travel or log out to different Characters causes game to boot me, telling me I need valid Internet connection.

I am creating one now. I first contacted my Internet provider and Microsoft to change my NAT status from moderate to open by creating new port forwardings. Ticket number 150809-004742
  • Mossamur
    Mossamur
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    Seattle, WA
    Was playing in Coldharbor