The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

• r8dr4life
    r8dr4life
    •Which console are you on? PS4
    •What is your geographic location? Ohio, USA
    •What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? I was walking from Riften to Eastmarch. Character is now stuck loading between both areas.
    •When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday night, 8pc EST. I can login to the EU server and play fine. Another alt I can play on NA Server, unless I go to a loading screen, then booted.
    •Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? 2 open tickets
  • dudenamedchris
    Xbox one NA server.
    Live in North Carolina USA.
    Kicked while either wandering around, fast traveling, starting a solo quest, changing location, and pvp load screens.
    I have perfect internet always.
    I can play other games perfectly fine without any issues.
    Yes o submitted a ticket. However, I submitted one a month ago and still never got a response from that one either.
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Xbox One
    Green Bay, WI
    Character 1 was in Cyrodiil - last time played was on Thursday and can sometimes log in (starting today at 11) but cannot load new areas. Currently sitting in the Harborage in Auridon
    Character 2 is in VR1-6 version of Stormhaven at Wayrest. Was crafting/at the bank on Friday.
    Character 3 is in Mournhold. Didn't play this character since Tuesday or Wednesday. Can login fine but cannot load new areas.
    Character 4 is in Vulkhel Guard. Was at the bank. Cannot log in. Last played Thursday or Friday.
    Character 5 is in Cyrodiil Hestra. Cannot log in. Last played Friday.
    I have been having issues since Friday night.
    No, I have not opened a ticket with customer service. I've done the things asked in the forums which haven't helped. According to others, customer service has not been helpful. And this is a widespread, not an isolated issue. Everything you need to know will either be here or is already on the forums.
  • Pikminfan1996v
    Pikminfan1996v
    Soul Shriven
    PS4

East Coast - New York

I was able to hang around Glenumbra. I cannot go anywhere knowing I will get kicked from the game.

I do not recall my first time logging in. Too many attempts trying to get on. I only got kicked trying to go to another zone.

No. I do not know how to create a ticket. I rarely look on the forums.
    The best way to have fun is to just to go through it. Don't let hard things take over you.
  • BRK77
    BRK77
    Soul Shriven
    XBone
    Oakland, CA
    Shadowfen, zoning into a delve with my VR3 character
    4 pm friday 8/7/15
    REQUESTING CHARACTER LOAD....
    UNABLE TO CONNECT TO GAME SERVER. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID INTERNET CONNECTION.
    If you guys actually read my response and check the ticket number you will see that i can connect with a lower level character in Auridon, but i am unable to connect with my Vet Ranked character. Others on the board are reporting this happening too with their VR characters.

"Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    Customer Service Ticket

Response By Email (Arthur) (08/09/2015 10:26 AM)
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited team. We encourage you to search our support site at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com for any topics or issues you may have questions on. There are lots of helpful FAQs and links to our social pages.

If you do not see the answer to your question or if you are still experiencing an issue, please feel free to contact us. Please make sure to include relevant details around the issue you are experiencing so that we can assist you faster. Tips on what to include are below:

-Details around the character, item or quest (if relevant)
    -Details around what you are attempting to do in game as well as information on what happens when you try to do it
    -Any error messages you may be receiving You can reach us via the Help Portal at the same link so that a Customer Service agent can assist with your inquiry.

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team
    Customer By (robert s****) (08/09/2015 02:26 AM)
    i cannot log in with my vet rank 3 character currently located in shadowfen since yesterday afternoon (8/7/15 around 4 pm). i ob
    Question Reference # 150809-000686

Date Created: 08/09/2015 02:26 AM
    Date Last Updated: 08/09/2015 10:26 AM

THIS STATUS IS NOT SOLVED SIR!
    Edited by BRK77 on August 9, 2015 6:33PM
  • Tazz_the_OG99
    Tazz_the_OG99
    Soul Shriven
    MY Girlfriend and I both PLAYSTATION 4

NA servers

California

Questing and farmimg in Rivenspire her toon is stuck in the loading screen between Storm haven and Bankorai mines in RIvenspire we tried to walk across the map to bankorai and that doesnt work either. ^^^ Switching zones.

Both Friday Evening.
  • TheBeastlyDude
    TheBeastlyDude
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? PS4
    What is your geographic location? Lancaster, CA, USA
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Going into Bangkori Public group dungeon
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Saturday morning and if I keep trying to sign in, eventually I get in but loading screens tend to get me kicked about 25% of the time.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No
  • jascx28
    jascx28
    Soul Shriven

What is your geographic location? Louisville, Kentucky

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Zoning from Fort Greenwall into The Rift

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Around 9:00 pm est Friday night, I have been able to get back in a time or two but get booted anytime I try to use a way shrine or zone into anywhere that involves loading.

• Dark-titan45
    •Which console are you on?
    PS4

•What is your geographic location?
    PA, USA

•What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    I was trying to go to craglorn to turn in my crafting writs. I cannot wayshrine to craglorn else I get kicked.

•When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Friday night, around 9pm EST. I can login to the EU server and play that but not NA. I cant log into any of my alt characters either.

•Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    No, it wont help. You guys know about the issue and creating another useless ticket about it would be pointless.
    Daggerfall Convenient
    Rank - VR11 - Nightblade
    Master Provisioner
    Master Blacksmith
  • Sithgear75
    Sithgear75
    ✭✭
    • Which console are you on? PS4
    • What is your geographic location? Jacksonville, FL, USA. ISP is Comcast
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? I qued into Cyrodiil. Upon entering, around 9:00 PM EST on Friday August 7th, I was sent to the initial game screen with the "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection" message.
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday, August 7th around 9 PM EST. I can play on the EU server just fine. When I try to do anything on the NA server that requires a load screen, I get sent back to the initial ESO screen.
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes, I have opened three tickets.
      (1) Reference #150807-005133 opened Friday night with no replies.
      (2) Reference #150808-005340 seeking support for my first ticket, opened Saturday with no replies.
      (3) Reference #150809-002742 asking for my character to be moved out of Cyrodiil and into Craglorn where I can at least do my crafting dailies while waiting on you all to fix this crap. No replies as of yet, and waiting on hold with your supposed customer support phone line.
    Edited by Sithgear75 on August 9, 2015 6:12PM
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
  • Izzamegan
    Izzamegan
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? - XB1

What is your geographic location? - England (but play on NA servers as that is where friends are)

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? - was in Grahtwood when logged out on 7th around midnight GMT, can't remember exactly what doing before logged out that night only that everything was working fine

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? - 8/8/15 c09.15 GMT unable to login, timeout on character load screen. Have been able to play intermittently after multiple attempts at loadiing character but get kicked if use wayshrine, change area etc. and problem recoccurs every time logout i.e. cannot login again

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? No, I gathered from forum posts that this would not be helpful

Additional info - is not a problem with my set up, can play without difficulty on EU server and other games. If I log into EU character then out and try NA again can usually log back in and play unless use wayshrine, change area etc.
  • Mr_Bubbely
    Mr_Bubbely
    ✭✭
    PS4
    U.S PA
    Unable to login for the last 3 days.
    Guildmaster of The Royal Imperial Legion
  • BenzZos
    BenzZos
    ✭✭✭
    Which console are you on?
    -Xbox One

What is your geographic location?
    -Florida

What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Traveling from Deshaan to Shadowfen via horse

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    -During any loading screen, the spinning loading circle has a noticeable 2-3 second freeze, and then the "unusually long load time", followed by server disconnect
    -On main characters stuck rididing between zones via horse, no. Touching a loading screen is like a virus and it infects that character to make it never load again. Making a new level 1 character works until a loading screen, but I prefer to play on my vet.14 and vet.3 main characters over having them effectively deleted.

Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    -Yea, Friday afternoon.....
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4
    Ohio
    Traveled from Eastmarch to The Rift. This was by road, not wayshrine.
    Friday night. I was able to get past the load screen every 5 to 10 tries after that, until Saturday evening. Now I'm locked out. If I get past the character load, it now shows the backdrop for Easytmarch, then after 30 seconds it switched to The Rift background. Then after another 30 seconds it kicks me out with the Unable to connect message.
    Yes

To be honest, this type of CS is very patronizing. Each of these questions has been answered 1000 times over in the forums. Very disappointing and a pathetic stall tactic.
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    PS4

California

Time Warner Cable

Started Friday night (it always starts Friday night with you people, last few issues specifically) I was using a wayshrine to rivenspire when it kicked me claiming "can't connect to server, check your internet connection". At the time I was doing Caldwell Silver quests. This happens almost everytime I enter a delve or any kind of loading screen for that matter, but has also happened traveling via wayshrines to certain zones and stepping into dungeons. My internet is fine, everything works flawlessly except eso, which is becoming kind of a recurring theme.

After I get kicked I try to log back in and the wheel just spins indefinitely. After 6-8 times I can get back in, I do this by quitting the application and trying again, eventually it works, but I am severly limited to what I can do in game which I wouldn't really call fun. Basically avoid loading screens, sounds easy but once your looking for them you dont realize how many ***** loading screens there are.

Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 150808-003407] - just received an automated response from the top minds at Zenimax, they suggest I troubleshoot there website because clearly operating things like playstation and internet connections is too complex for my simple consumer mind to grasp.

Two of my friends have no problems while a few of my friends are having the same problem. Everything worked perfectly (as perfect as can be) up until Friday so something must have changed. I am currently reinstalling the updates to see if that will change anything. Things I have tried:

1. Hard Reboot

2. Open Ports on modem

3. verified with isp that services are working

4. changed dns server

5. Rebooted modem
  • lance15lb
    lance15lb
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on?
    • What is your geographic location?
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

1) Xbox One
    2) Bowling Green, Kentucky
    3) Going through a loading screen to a different location. Auridon.
    4) Friday evening. Seldomly can play again for short periods of time.
    5) Yes. # 150809-004033. Received automated response.
  • thoranon_ESO
    thoranon_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox One
    Dallas, TX
    Opening a door
    All day today
    I can sometimes get in, but as soon as I interact with something that changes my location it loads forever then drops
    No ticket
  • Tribal-Ezri
    Tribal-Ezri
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    Ontario, Canada
    I get booted every time I try to leave or enter instanced areas (ie. Dungeons)
    Friday August 07, 2015 in the evening was the first time I was kicked. The only way for me to travel is to use "Travel to Player". I'm able to log back in after several attempts to log in.
    As of 2PM on Sunday August 09/2015 I am no longer able to log in. I get to select character, and during the initial load in I receive the "Valid internet connection" error, or the "Internal Server" error.

No it is not my ISP, no it is not my modem, no it is not my router. These errors are on your end Zenimax. I have had zero connection issues since the second day of play and nothing on my end has changed.

I hope you resolve this quickly as I too am an ESO Plus member, to support the game, to make this failure not happen on a regular basis.

• Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    This making me frustrated is a vast understatement.

•Which console are you on?
    Xbox One

•What is your geographic location?
    NA Server

•What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    Trying to fast travel at Marbak Wayshrine in Greenshade.

•When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Get in sometimes. It is off and on. Hard reboot not work, nor does the deleting game save file in, Apps and Games as suggested per the website here.

Main problem is I am booted from game saying, no internet connection or no contact server, anytime -- and I do mean, anytime -- I go to a "hard" load screen, such as when the concept art is shown and loading. Not during the "soft" loads where it brings you in room after opening a door.

•Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: #150808-008188.

Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    ✭✭
    XBox one

Mpls. MN.

Changing locations from any loading screen to any loading screen.

When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    Friday After 9 pm, yes; but could not travel, fully able to load EU character and fast travel. Can load character select screen 1 out of every 10-15 tries.

yes
  • hemin
    hemin
    Soul Shriven
    ps4
    iraq
    traveling to harbor
    friday no i have not
    no
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4
    Texas
    Cold Harbour story mission
    Friday Nught
    Yes, and received an email today stating the problem was resolved and am still having problems.
  • LazyLady
    LazyLady
    Soul Shriven
    I I am using a PS4 and I'm logging into the North America Server from New Jersey. It was the evening of Friday maybe around 8pm EST when I logged on. I was in Malaba Tor. I was only on briefly. I was able to play for a short time on Satuday evening but it continued to kick me off and not load after that. I have not submitted a help ticket since I was waiting on my boyfriends ticket to be answered since he is having the same issue with the same server. Will our ESO Plus memberships be credited since we have paid for them and it's been now three days that we haven't been able to use it? Thank you.
  • VoodooxChild
    VoodooxChild
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4
    SW Florida
    Leaving a delve to complete a quest in rivenspire
    There's plenty of tickets for this issue that have yet to be answered. Not putting my faith in something that isn't being taken care of apparently.
    From Friday on.
  • ENJOIADAM25
    ENJOIADAM25
    Soul Shriven
    This is the longest I've had to wait for any problem to be fixed in a game and this is the worst forum site I've ever been on. For real I'm not joking. Nice job guys!
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can access or get to the character select screen 1 out of every 4 or 5 attempts.

I can access one of my two characters (character not in cold Harbour) 1 out of every three or four of those tries and as soon as I access a load screen I am booted with an Hnavle to connect check internet connection error message.

Around 6 or 7 o'clock today Sunday 9, 2015, will be 48 hours give or take an hour
  • rageezln2000b14_ESO
    rageezln2000b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What is your geographic location? Rochester NY 14616
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Trying to enter a dwelve
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? 8/7/2015 8pm. I can log after many attempts. I restart system, refresh router, ensure Internet connection is available. The. European servers work just fine the Na servers are the issue. Anytime a loading screen of any kind appears I'm booted. I. e. Entering dwelves or using way shrines as transport.
  • baddbare
    baddbare
    Get real, have filed 2 tickets, response was all is ok, got bumped Friday around 9pm. This is going on for 3 days now, if I do get logged in Iam in disenel, try to leave dungeon and am bumped for no Internet connection. Ps4, Baltimore md,
    Europe server is fine, got a player up to level 7 already, guess I will have to play here and get back to my veteran rank 7 again
    It's just a game @*=$%&,:/¥₩=/&(
  • AL_Capwnr
    AL_Capwnr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

Playstation 4
    New Mexico USA
    Completing Ebonheart master explorer. Shadowfen
    Went to work Friday Afternoon and haven't been able to log in since.
    No ticket, because I cannot log in.
  • cthurston1987_ESO
    cthurston1987_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

XB1
      Herndon VA
      Zoning in from a Delve/dungeon.
      Deshaan Delve Bithuim?
      Yes