Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Shields are getting changed to be critted

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    k2blader wrote: »
    This makes my re-roll of night blade and templar justified.

With this change light armor is dead for any class, its simply not viable at all unless you want to die.

You can't be a caster in light armor, heaven forbid you have a damage shield and dont die in one hit.

Without a damage shield all light armor users are naked in spell resist or physical resist against anyone with a sharpened weapon and even more so with a few point in spell erosion or piercing.

Your damage shields already have no armor or spell resist and now the can be crit? Pointless lol

The worst part is this screws templar more then anyone and they are already being miffed. Pathetic.

So many people who are good (?) at PvP don't get this it's amazing.

Ask them, how is a sorc supposed to survive?, I'm curious what they'd say.

How does any light armored class survive? Be thankful that you have an extra shield at your disposal. Also if you're concerned about survival, try throwing a couple of pieces of heavy armor on, our craft a defensive item set.

Uh, I am thankful. With no class heal and nerfed mobility, it helps, yes. Note you can roll a sorc too if you want the sorc shield.

2 pieces of heavy does essentially nothing on live. Have they changed things to make it much more effective for light armored classes? Have they added CPs to give equivalent mitigation against physical damage as there is currently against magical damage?

Oh, and recommend a "defensive item set"?

Also you don't need a class heal when you're a magicka user. They have restoration staffs for those.

Ok, so you've demonstrated you know nothing about playing a sorc effectively.

Re. no class heal I was trying to get you to understand (a bit) why sorcs have a good class shield. You know other magicka using classes have class heals right? Any class, let alone sorcs, who have to (or opt to) equip a resto staff for heals deserve that much more survivability IMO.

You have no self heal therefore you should have great damage mitigation. Is that your rational? Lol ever heard of a Nightblade?

Does it always have to come to that-- an NB crying, alone in the dark? -_-

[edit]
    Just wanted to add, my NBs are still babies, but it sounds like NBs will be even better after the update. So I dunno why the angst. lol

Who said anything about crying. Nightblades have awesome burst damage, but no self heals or damage mitigation. It's the crying self entitled sorcs that whine because they want to be the best at everything, and boy they whine. Now the hammer of balance is coming down upon you, and you don't want to accept it. Sorry but bask in this moment of being grossly overpowered, because when IC goes live, you'll have to fight us at our level, and I think sorcs have gotten too comfortable with not having to strategize and play skillfully.

I'd just like to point out that nightblades can, you know, go invisible.

But let's please take away a magicka Sorc's ONLY defense. Right? Right.

It's a selfish nerf that was wanted from people who play classes that have a wide variety of defense and offense. While I will agree that shields are far too strong on PTS, I don't think nerfing them any further helps anybody. I think the best approach would be for ZoS to adjust the damage reduction in Cyrodiil accordingly.

90% of the people I see complaining about Sorcerers all the time are, in fact, not really good players to begin with. It's funny how people want to complain about classes they have issues fighting, but don't want to adjust their builds for the likely situation in which they will have to fight that class. I thought PvP was about having a dynamic build that can serve you correctly in many different situations.

But, no, people began to crave quick kills in this game, and anything that is less than that has now become a reason for them to scream for nerfs.

Detection potions, mage light, revealing flare, piercing mark and AoEs, all of these take a Nightblade out of stealth. How about this. Let's make your shields last only 2.5 seconds, but the catch is that if I do any of those things I listed your shield is gone, and you won't be able to reactivate it again for the remainder of the fight?

AOE and Radiant Mage Light don't make Cloak unusable for the rest of the fight like you are implying here. Revealing Flare is incredibly slow and rarely used in PVP. AOEs only knock you out of Cloak for a second. Radiant Mage Light only works in a small radius that is easy for a NB to get away from but hard for them to attack you. Detect Pots do make Cloak easy to counter but they cost money and use up your potion cool down.

scorching flare is actually decent now, as it applies a very nasty dot and is a lot faster

Didn't catch that in the PTS notes ... gotta check it out.

With this change light armor is dead for any class, its simply not viable at all unless you want to die.

You can't be a caster in light armor, heaven forbid you have a damage shield and dont die in one hit.

Without a damage shield all light armor users are naked in spell resist or physical resist against anyone with a sharpened weapon and even more so with a few point in spell erosion or piercing.

Your damage shields already have no armor or spell resist and now the can be crit? Pointless lol

The worst part is this screws templar more then anyone and they are already being miffed. Pathetic.

How does any light armored class survive? Be thankful that you have an extra shield at your disposal. Also if you're concerned about survival, try throwing a couple of pieces of heavy armor on, our craft a defensive item set.

Uh, I am thankful. With no class heal and nerfed mobility, it helps, yes. Note you can roll a sorc too if you want the sorc shield.

2 pieces of heavy does essentially nothing on live. Have they changed things to make it much more effective for light armored classes? Have they added CPs to give equivalent mitigation against physical damage as there is currently against magical damage?

Also you don't need a class heal when you're a magicka user. They have restoration staffs for those.

Re. no class heal I was trying to get you to understand (a bit) why sorcs have a good class shield. You know other magicka using classes have class heals right? Any class, let alone sorcs, who have to (or opt to) equip a resto staff for heals deserve that much more survivability IMO.

You have no self heal therefore you should have great damage mitigation. Is that your rational? Lol ever heard of a Nightblade?

[edit]
    Just wanted to add, my NBs are still babies, but it sounds like NBs will be even better after the update. So I dunno why the angst. lol

Who said anything about crying. Nightblades have awesome burst damage, but no self heals or damage mitigation. It's the crying self entitled sorcs that whine because they want to be the best at everything, and boy they whine. Now the hammer of balance is coming down upon you, and you don't want to accept it. Sorry but bask in this moment of being grossly overpowered, because when IC goes live, you'll have to fight us at our level, and I think sorcs have gotten too comfortable with not having to strategize and play skillfully.

It's a selfish nerf that was wanted from people who play classes that have a wide variety of defense and offense. While I will agree that shields are far too strong on PTS, I don't think nerfing them any further helps anybody. I think the best approach would be for ZoS to adjust the damage reduction in Cyrodiil accordingly.

90% of the people I see complaining about Sorcerers all the time are, in fact, not really good players to begin with. It's funny how people want to complain about classes they have issues fighting, but don't want to adjust their builds for the likely situation in which they will have to fight that class. I thought PvP was about having a dynamic build that can serve you correctly in many different situations.

But, no, people began to crave quick kills in this game, and anything that is less than that has now become a reason for them to scream for nerfs.

Detection potions, mage light, revealing flare, piercing mark and AoEs, all of these take a Nightblade out of stealth. How about this. Let's make your shields last only 2.5 seconds, but the catch is that if I do any of those things I listed your shield is gone, and you won't be able to reactivate it again for the remainder of the fight?

AOE and Radiant Mage Light don't make Cloak unusable for the rest of the fight like you are implying here. Revealing Flare is incredibly slow and rarely used in PVP. AOEs only knock you out of Cloak for a second. Radiant Mage Light only works in a small radius that is easy for a NB to get away from but hard for them to attack you. Detect Pots do make Cloak easy to counter but they cost money and use up your potion cool down.

AoEs knock you out entirely, forcing you to recloak, and detection potions are a beautiful thing. Use them all the time.

Yep by knocking you out for a second I meant that's all the time it takes for you to reCloak.

I feel like it isn't necessary to say this but, you could always use that aoe again. Cloaking doesn't damage you, AoEs do. A simple solution to the Nightblade problem
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

[edit]

scorching flare is actually decent now, as it applies a very nasty dot and is a lot faster

Lol. Scorching Flare is a terrible morph.

Not only does it only apply the DoT *if* you reveal an enemy, but if the enemy is a NB he can purge the DoT by.... Cloaking. The NB might not be able to disappear, but the purge effect works perfectly.

Thus scorching flare DoT is countered by the very skill it's supposed to counter #ZOSLogic
    EU | PC | AD
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

[edit]

Lol. Scorching Flare is a terrible morph.

Not only does it only apply the DoT *if* you reveal an enemy, but if the enemy is a NB he can purge the DoT by.... Cloaking. The NB might not be able to disappear, but the purge effect works perfectly.

Thus scorching flare DoT is countered by the very skill it's supposed to counter #ZOSLogic

Yeah I'd suggest that everyone carry at least one aoe just for Nightblades. The ones that rely on it will die quickly, as they should. I'm a Nightblade but I think it's cowardly to only attack someone when they can't see you.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really can't understand what is going on in ZOS' minds. Several of the shields in game are already poor on live now, crap in the current version on the PTS and will be entirely useless with this change.

The real issue is and always has been shield stacking. So why on earth will they not simply remove stacking and then adjust the various shields as necessary ?

There doesn't seem to be any logic behind the current strategy of balancing the shields between each other and it's clearly not working.

Nah man all shields with maybe the exception sun shield on pts are OP. Healing ward is AMAZING. The bad is I was just getting used to the OP ward on my magikca nightblade :(
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    FENGRUSH is coming for his brothers in robes. Justice will be served.

I promise, will be starting 100 threads if this really happens !
    Outrageous change, outrageous. I never expected them to do this. I think I reroll another class

ZoS, then remove the shield nerf please

well it make sense why should you be able to delete a stat i may have invested in just by casting an ability (the stat being crit chance)
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Outrageous change, outrageous. I never expected them to do this. I think I reroll another class

well it make sense why should you be able to delete a stat i may have invested in just by casting an ability (the stat being crit chance)

Because light armor users need defense too?

Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

[edit]

Detection potions, mage light, revealing flare, piercing mark and AoEs, all of these take a Nightblade out of stealth. How about this. Let's make your shields last only 2.5 seconds, but the catch is that if I do any of those things I listed your shield is gone, and you won't be able to reactivate it again for the remainder of the fight? Sounds harsh doesn't it? Yeah, the only thing selfish about this nerf is how sorcs are reacting to it. You don't want balance, you want to be overpowered. You don't want to win because of your skill as a player, you want to win because of your class. And now this severe imbalance is being taken away from you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Funny as I play most classes, and can see what is and isn't OP from each. Do not accuse me of wanting to be overpowered. You know nothing about me, nothing of my gameplay, and nothing of my opinion on class balances. So save you self-righteous accusations and take them elsewhere. I agreed with the bolt escape nerf, but I'm not going to agree with more shield nerfs. Period. ZoS will most likely be adjusting damage, and are most likely making shields able to be crit on, and I think that is a change that is perfectly fine, and I look forward to, and will solve a lot of this "sorc so op" issue. So no, there is no wanting to win because of my class, there is a want for a class to not be completely DESTROYED because players don't want to learn to adapt and learn to strategize to take that specific class out. I also don't want to see a class ruined for PvE players because of PvP, which PvP players seem hellbent on making happen. And you want to talk about completely overpowered? Let's not discuss stamina nightblades on live right now.

As for nightblades, you are given the best CC in the game, the best ultimates, and, yes, some amazing mobility. With cloak fixes incoming, and, hopefully, the fix to detection pots not working on cloak (and yes, I hope this change goes through, as annoying as cloak is, I don't think detect pots should work on it), I think nightblades, in the final version of 1.7, will be sitting in a rather good place.

What I hope ZoS does is change the overall damage output, adjust everything else accordingly, and I think all classes will be fine. But screaming for nerfs, when nerfs don't need to happen is a huge problem in this community.

Softcaps should never have been removed.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more news we have the more depressive PTS is. This overflow bug so OP already.
    Edited by Cinbri on August 1, 2015 6:46AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to me like Sorcerer is the only class now not being able to win against more than 1 enemy, if even against 1 enemy.
    With this change, every Sorcerer is easy prey. Look at NIghtblades with their insane crit values.

I really dislike this. This is a massive nerf that is over the top. Lower shield values by a bit or make more creative changes. But this is ridiculous.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL are ZOS clutching at straws again!

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But that's theproblem. It's too good. You all defended it when people were asking it to be scaled off health like every other shield. So this is what you get

To say that is okay for sorc's to spam 25k+ shields is okay is laughable. Class heals? Lol. I will trade you that. Those shields add up to way more than most people have in hp's. And on top of that it makes you stronger offensively too

Good change. I personally was hoping for the. To remove stacking but this is decent

Looks like you can't just put on light armor and nothing but shields and nukes on your bars now
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crit builds are the new way to go now. That's the new Meta I tell you.
    I myself will stack this, this way I destroy every Sorcerer within seconds.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[edit]

Defending to the end. Laughable.

You seriously think that sorc's are not OP and easy mode right now? Answer honestly
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

But that's theproblem. It's too good. You all defended it when people were asking it to be scaled off health like every other shield. So this is what you get

To say that is okay for sorc's to spam 25k+ shields is okay is laughable. Class heals? Lol. I will trade you that. Those shields add up to way more than most people have in hp's. And on top of that it makes you stronger offensively too

Good change. I personally was hoping for the. To remove stacking but this is decent

Looks like you can't just put on light armor and nothing but shields and nukes on your bars now

On live my hardened ward is 15k in Cyrodiil. 5k more than my DK's igneous shield. You know what the difference is? My DK has a lot more ways to survive, has a reflect, a self heal that's boosted by my shield, and ultimates that restore my stats. So I gladly trade a mere 5k shield for that. And, guess what, I can shield stack on my DK too! Omg!

Please stop with this 25k+ shield crap. Sorcerers commonly use Harness + Hardened. But, remember, Harness only absorbs spell damage based attacks and is available to everyone. And seeing as many stamina based attacks and even a few magicka based attacks hit almost for 15k, I find it hilarious that people have such an issue with hardened ward. As for shields on PTS, I think the crit change is going to solve the issues people are having. So let's wait that out before sobbing for more nerfs.

Misinformation doesn't help anyone.
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on August 1, 2015 7:38AM
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On live my hardened ward is 15k in Cyrodiil. 5k less than my DK's igneous shield. You know what the difference is? My DK has a lot more ways to survive, has a reflect, a self heal that's boosted by my shield, and ultimates that restore my stats. So I gladly trade a mere 5k shield for that. And, guess what, I can shield stack on my DK too! Omg!

Please stop with this 25k+ shield crap. Sorcerers commonly use Harness + Hardened. But, remember, Harness only absorbs spell damage based attacks and is available to everyone. And seeing as many stamina based attacks and even a few magicka based attacks hit almost for 15k, I find it hilarious that people have such an issue with hardened ward. As for shields on PTS, I think the crit change is going to solve the issues people are having. So let's wait that out before sobbing for more nerfs.

You dodged. Dry carefully what i said in the first paragraph. Let's try this again

Does that OP shield on you DK make him stronger offensively? No it does not. That's what should have changed. It should scale off health like every else. Sorc's defended that to the death. Then this is where we are now. Should have took the fair change
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On live my hardened ward is 15k in Cyrodiil. 5k less than my DK's igneous shield. You know what the difference is? My DK has a lot more ways to survive, has a reflect, a self heal that's boosted by my shield, and ultimates that restore my stats. So I gladly trade a mere 5k shield for that. And, guess what, I can shield stack on my DK too! Omg!

And if you have a 20k shield on you DK you are putting out zero damage. Lol. You are playing a tank. Which guess what is getting nerfed in this patch too because sorc's and nb's complained about not being able to kill fast enough. Lol.

Who is putting out misinformation now. 20k igneous shield? Lol
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You dodged. Dry carefully what i said in the first paragraph. Let's try this again

Does that OP shield on you DK make him stronger offensively? No it does not. That's what should have changed. It should scale off health like every else. Sorc's defended that to the death. Then this is where we are now. Should have took the fair change

Yes yes and now stop being blind. Everyone knows, DK has the best DPS. Have you ever faced a dual wield DK spamming whip and his other things in Cyrodiil ? They tear you up within seconds. No shield spam or block will help you against that.

A friend of mine gets accused of being a cheater, because his damage is THAT nasty. Dragonknights destroy things in Cyrodiil. problem is, most DKs play as tanks. So you can't expect that from them
    Edited by Dracane on August 1, 2015 7:33AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes yes and now stop being blind. Everyone knows, DK has the best DPS. Have you ever faced a dual wield DK spamming whip and his other things in Cyrodiil ? They tear you up within seconds. No shield spam or block will help you against that.

A friend of mine gets accused of being a cheater, because his damage is THAT nasty. Dragonknights destroy things in Cyrodiil. problem is, most DKs play as tanks. So you can't expect that from them

Huh?
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh?

Yes. DK damage is killer damage.
    My Sorcerer can only dream of dealing such an amount of damage.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And if you have a 20k shield on you DK you are putting out zero damage. Lol. You are playing a tank. Which guess what is getting nerfed in this patch too because sorc's and nb's complained about not being able to kill fast enough. Lol.

Who is putting out misinformation now. 20k igneous shield? Lol

I worded myself incorrectly. I MEANT my hardened ward is 5k more than my DK's. Meaning my DK's shield is 10k. Let me go ahead and edit that.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Huh?

DK damage can be quite insane, yes. Especially if done correctly and not just standing in one spot holding block and flapping wings.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    weird mispost--
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on August 1, 2015 7:41AM
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good change if they keep 100% armor penetration, and near 100% spell penetration when nirnhoned is nerfed.
    Otherwise shields actually mitigate more dmg than alot of armor does.
    However if they fix these bugs, it might make shields end up being too weak.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Two pieces of heavy (including chest) with reinforced, and a defense buff on top of that; like unstoppable will provide you a ton of extra defense.

any class wearing primarily light armor has 0 effective mitigation against any physical attacker who knows how to equip.

regarding shields if they make them crittable they need to make them able to crit themselfs and apply mitigation to them otherwise a lightarmor wearer relying on shields as defense will just instandly die to 15k++ attacks (including the 50% dmg reduction)
    ah forgott the overflow bug needs to be fixed aswell then.
    Edited by Tankqull on August 1, 2015 7:57AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well. If you´re ok with crit stat working for the shield caster too (50% stronger shield) i see no problem with your logic.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh?

Derra wrote: »

Well. If you´re ok with crit stat working for the shield caster too (50% stronger shield) i see no problem with your logic.

I doubt they'll do that. It would make this nerf less frightening though.
    When you look at the 'ESO love show summary' thread here, the OP mentioned the crit nerf and also another change that he was not able to understand. I really would like to see this show and hear the questionable change by myself.

Did they upload it somewhere ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Baragorath
    Baragorath
    ✭✭✭
    Finally some good news and thank you Zenimax for listening to community.

Hope it is true so no macro refreshing sorcerers will fly around Cyro and this is first step to put them in line and bring some fresh air into PvP.

But before i open champagne firstly need to see patch notes implementing this.
    Baragorath - Proud Nord - Dragon Knight - Former Emperor - AR40
    One-Who-Crushes-Mountains - Argonian - Templar - AR8
    Grotarg Delan - Dunmer - Nightblade - AR6
    Avosaris - High Elf - Sorcerer - AR6

Squishy Tomatoes - Pact Support Group - July 2016 - up to date

Decimation Elite - Field Marshal - December 2014 - May 2016

Gave up on Banana Squad members math skills - March 2016
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baragorath wrote: »
    Finally some good news and thank you Zenimax for listening to community.

Hope it is true so no macro refreshing sorcerers will fly around Cyro and this is first step to put them in line and bring some fresh air into PvP.

But before i open champagne firstly need to see patch notes implementing this.

Says the permablocking runnaway DK. How do you feel now where you have to play without your turtle tactic ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh?

Derra wrote: »

I doubt they'll do that. It would make this nerf less frightening though.
    When you look at the 'ESO love show summary' thread here, the OP mentioned the crit nerf and also another change that he was not able to understand. I really would like to see this show and hear the questionable change by myself.

Did they upload it somewhere ?

http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/9217912
    58min they start speaking about shields and the crit intorduction.
    Edited by Tankqull on August 1, 2015 9:54AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    I really can't understand what is going on in ZOS' minds. Several of the shields in game are already poor on live now, crap in the current version on the PTS and will be entirely useless with this change.

The real issue is and always has been shield stacking. So why on earth will they not simply remove stacking and then adjust the various shields as necessary ?

There doesn't seem to be any logic behind the current strategy of balancing the shields between each other and it's clearly not working.

Nah man all shields with maybe the exception sun shield on pts are OP. Healing ward is AMAZING. The bad is I was just getting used to the OP ward on my magikca nightblade :(

Just in case you guys didn't catch it in the last live: healing ward is currently bugged on PTS.

Normally, it's strength is boosted up to 300% depending on how low the target's health is. The cyrodiil debuff that is supposed to lower all shields by 50% does not cut this 300% bonus in half like it should(down to 150%), instead the 50% is subtracted from the 300%(resulting in 250% low-health healing ward bonus, instead of 150%).