Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City Info Released

• MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    SC0TY999 wrote: »
    Can you fix your game before trying to add more of it?

As the game devs have proven over the last year, I really don't think they're capable of fixing the game!

To me it seems like it's a grab as much cash as you can from the player base before the game heads down the garbage shoot scenario.

I feel they should've focused on fixing, polishing and balancing the game as much as possible, pre 1.6! Than release new content and a hell of a lot more bugs and balancing issues.

It's basically how B2P/F2P works. By the time people get bored/frustrated and leave, they've already bought the box and some crowns. Then in comes the next wave of new people. This is why B2P/F2P MMO communities are awful. It's just this revolving door of people just stopping in to unload some cash.

What a shame for a game that had so much potential :(

I know, right? Daily increasing number of players, new guilds growing, new content. What a trashy game.

Is there any one thing that ZOS could do to upset you in even the slightest way? Or is everything they do the best thing ever for the game?

And a growing population doesn't mean jack for quality of a game. It means the entry cost is so low that people stop by to try it out. COD must be the best freaking game ever by your standards.

Absolutely. There's plenty I don't like about the game. But I don't go around crying gloom and doom because I don't enjoy it when the numbers tell a very different story.

Quality of a game is 100% subjective. What you consider high quality might not be what I consider high quality. All that matters when it comes to the game's success is the size of the player base. I might not enjoy COD, but I'd have to be living under a rock to think that millions of people don't enjoy it just because I don't. It's fine if you hate ESO, but the numbers say that every day people are picking it up and staying. That's success for an MMO.

You keep referencing these imaginary numbers. You can go ahead and paste the Google search traffic if you want and pretend that means something.

And the population could very well be growing, as you would expect after a B2P/F2P release. The problem is that the experience is so hollow that the numbers will inevitably decline.

The numbers did decline, as you would expect them to, and then even before console came out they began to rise again. You're trying to ignore what's staring you in the face.

And the population could very well be growing, as you would expect after a B2P/F2P release. The problem is that the experience is so hollow that the numbers will inevitably decline.

You're looking at it backwards. "The numbers will decline because the experience is hollow." This is a subjective statement. An objective one would be "The experience is hollow, and we know this because the numbers are declining." But we don't see this. We see numbers inclining after their initial post-release decline. So now we can say "The experience must not be hollow, and we know this because the numbers are inclining."
    Edited by MCMancub on July 15, 2015 7:04PM
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As the game devs have proven over the last year, I really don't think they're capable of fixing the game!

To me it seems like it's a grab as much cash as you can from the player base before the game heads down the garbage shoot scenario.

I feel they should've focused on fixing, polishing and balancing the game as much as possible, pre 1.6! Than release new content and a hell of a lot more bugs and balancing issues.

It's basically how B2P/F2P works. By the time people get bored/frustrated and leave, they've already bought the box and some crowns. Then in comes the next wave of new people. This is why B2P/F2P MMO communities are awful. It's just this revolving door of people just stopping in to unload some cash.

I know, right? Daily increasing number of players, new guilds growing, new content. What a trashy game.

Is there any one thing that ZOS could do to upset you in even the slightest way? Or is everything they do the best thing ever for the game?

And a growing population doesn't mean jack for quality of a game. It means the entry cost is so low that people stop by to try it out. COD must be the best freaking game ever by your standards.

Absolutely. There's plenty I don't like about the game. But I don't go around crying gloom and doom because I don't enjoy it when the numbers tell a very different story.

Quality of a game is 100% subjective. What you consider high quality might not be what I consider high quality. All that matters when it comes to the game's success is the size of the player base. I might not enjoy COD, but I'd have to be living under a rock to think that millions of people don't enjoy it just because I don't. It's fine if you hate ESO, but the numbers say that every day people are picking it up and staying. That's success for an MMO.

You keep referencing these imaginary numbers. You can go ahead and paste the Google search traffic if you want and pretend that means something.

The numbers did decline, as you would expect them to, and then even before console came out they began to rise again. You're trying to ignore what's staring you in the face.

You're looking at it backwards. "The numbers will decline because the experience is hollow." This is a subjective statement. An objective one would be "The experience is hollow, and we know this because the numbers are declining." But we don't see this. We see numbers inclining after their initial post-release decline. So now we can say "The experience must not be hollow, and we know this because the numbers are inclining."

As I said, the number are increasing because the game is B2P. People stop by to check it out for a month or two, just like any normal, run of the mill game.

My prediction is that the numbers will begin to decrease in a few months.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmph I'm a little disappointed actually very, I expected more pve content instead of 2 dungeons, unless they are unique with leaderboards but I doubt it. Why not make a new dsa or new trials? Instead of just scaling old content for the pvers? It's a huge let down... I feel that the whole pve aspect of this game is going to leave. I for one will be if a trial or new vdsa is not added.
    #MOREORBS
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭

As I said, the number are increasing because the game is B2P. People stop by to check it out for a month or two, just like any normal, run of the mill game.

My prediction is that the numbers will begin to decrease in a few months.

If people were joining AND leaving, the population would remain stagnant, not increase. If it increases it means they join and stay.
    Edited by MCMancub on July 15, 2015 7:08PM
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭

EDIT: The problem with @Sallington 's argument is that numbers show the exact opposite thing happening.

And you got these stats and figures from where exactly?

All I see is people frustrated and very close to kicking the ESOTU bucket.

For player base increase see the following:
    http://steamcharts.com/app/306130

Steam has had no additional sales or marketing, so we can use it as a subset to obtain an observation on the whole relatively accurately. There are roughly 10xs (or even higher) more players not playing through Steam as there are that do play through Steam. That means that today, during peak hours, there are at least 2000 more players online as there were 30 days ago. That's higher than this time a year ago.

That's growth. That's not opinion, or me being a fan boy, or whatever. It's just shear numbers that @Sallington has been ignoring for months now. I do not care if he enjoys the game or not. It makes no difference to me, but don't blatantly ignore fact.

See google trends for web search popularity.

No. 73 on the top games list

http://steamcharts.com/top/p.3

I wouldn't say that it's going fantastically.
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Hmph I'm a little disappointed actually very, I expected more pve content instead of 2 dungeons, unless they are unique with leaderboards but I doubt it. Why not make a new dsa or new trials? Instead of just scaling old content for the pvers? It's a huge let down... I feel that the whole pve aspect of this game is going to leave. I for one will be if a trial or new vdsa is not added.

Because it's primarily a PvP zone. Craglorn was for the PvE crowd. I.C. is for the PvP crowd. Next update will be Wrothgar for the PvE crowd again.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have any info about the Glass motif? We know Xivkyn will be found in the Imperial City, but what about Glass? And what about the material stones?

I think Ayleid ruins might be a good fit, but I'm not too sure. ..
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭

EDIT: The problem with @Sallington 's argument is that numbers show the exact opposite thing happening.

Steam has had no additional sales or marketing, so we can use it as a subset to obtain an observation on the whole relatively accurately. There are roughly 10xs (or even higher) more players not playing through Steam as there are that do play through Steam. That means that today, during peak hours, there are at least 2000 more players online as there were 30 days ago. That's higher than this time a year ago.

That's growth. That's not opinion, or me being a fan boy, or whatever. It's just shear numbers that @Sallington has been ignoring for months now. I do not care if he enjoys the game or not. It makes no difference to me, but don't blatantly ignore fact.

Factoring in the non-steam players puts it in the top 10 or 15. Nice try though. A+ for effort on trying to ignore fact.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and do the math for you since I'm sure you won't bother to.

3,556 x 10 (this is the minimum, remember?) = 35,560 during peak hours at a minimum puts it at #12 or 13 on the list.
    Edited by MCMancub on July 15, 2015 7:12PM
  • Edgemoor
    Edgemoor
    ✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

Why do players give them self silly bounderies and say "I dont PVP", or "I dont PVE" This game has always been labbelled as a mixed PVP and PVE game, if you want everything or max strength you need to do both. If you hate PVE or PVP so much why even play this game?

It's 2015 AD or 15 AE (after entitlement.) This has become the norm everywhere in gaming: developers develop a game a certain way. Most people buy it because they like the way it was developed... some people buy it despite not liking the way it was developed and then they consider it their right to whine about and try to change everything.

It's the new way of the world.

ESO is pretty much the biggest and longest solo PvE dungeon crawl in the gaming world today, with a single (albeit very large) PvP zone. Advertising it as primarily anything else is stretching it.

With respect to PvE and PvP they are simply different fruits from the gaming tree. Some prefer one over the other, some dislike one or both, and some like both. PvE players tend to dislike PvP for the same reason PvP players like it. The opposite is usually true as well.

So the boundary isn't a boundary as such, it's simply the two don't tend to mix too well.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NobleNerd wrote: »
    Need more info before I can yay or nay.

Mainly will access to the PvE content be restricted by the state of your alliance in PvP?

I don't want to feel forced into PvP when I don't enjoy it. I do want a shedload of PvE content though (and not just more dungeons!)

Remember, you only need your 6 home bases to get inside. This should be pretty easy for every faction to accomplish.

Hmm... not sure that is really as easy as you think. Plus this becomes a forced play for pve players wanting into locked out pve content and the only new pve content they can enjoy so far.

Craglorn was the first new content, and it was 100% PvE. This is the first new PvP content since the game launched last April. I'm 95% or more a PvE player and I can honestly say that if this DLC being primarily PvP bothers you, suck toenails. They've been waiting on this for over a year.

PvP players get virtually no XP for PvP, meaning they are forced to do PvE content.

+1 Awesome for this post.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because it's primarily a PvP zone. Craglorn was for the PvE crowd. I.C. is for the PvP crowd. Next update will be Wrothgar for the PvE crowd again.
    Now ask yourself how long ago was craglorn and all the content in it added
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the announcement says. Pve and pvp zone, I don't know this was just a let down I forsee the whole end game pve community and raid guilds leaving. Same content but scaled? Just lol
    #MOREORBS
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NobleNerd wrote: »
    Need more info before I can yay or nay.

Mainly will access to the PvE content be restricted by the state of your alliance in PvP?

I don't want to feel forced into PvP when I don't enjoy it. I do want a shedload of PvE content though (and not just more dungeons!)

Remember, you only need your 6 home bases to get inside. This should be pretty easy for every faction to accomplish.

Hmm... not sure that is really as easy as you think. Plus this becomes a forced play for pve players wanting into locked out pve content and the only new pve content they can enjoy so far.

Or they can just go do something else until their side gains access... This was the system in DAOC and having limited access to an area actually made it very special when you could go there. When your side gained access it created a bunch of excitement and an adrenline rush to go there. This system could also completely change your plans for the night. You might be doing trial but then IC access opens.... so your plan change and you go there. Some things are alot better when you cant always have them.... or they push to join your allies in cyrodiil and take back your home keeps. I think this system will suprise you and alot of people... especially pve people who will find they really like it
  • Amdirial
    Amdirial
    ✭✭
    Apparently expressing my frustration, irritation and opinion has been reduced to veiled name calling of said players that don't agree with the PVP gate to get to PVE content.

I'm pretty sure that PVP players have done their fair share of "whining" to use words already stated on this thread to complain and express their frustration, irritation and general opinions about Cyrodil's current state. I'm pretty sure that when a PVP player comes into PVE no one tells them how "fail" they are because they don't get the mechanics. I'm pretty sure most of the community is usually helpful and understanding that not everyone is perfect.

I'm also pretty sure telling someone that expressing said opinion about the PVP gate to PVE content or complaining that its setting up said players to be ganked is a loser mentality is also pretty unreasonable but then again I'm sure it opens all kinds of doors and windows for griefing players. The problem with this mentality is that pretty soon you won't have anyone left to gank because plenty of people will just get tired of not enjoying the game and leave.

Players have expressed many different opinions on these forums in the past, I mean look at Champion Points it went from "only 30" to oh we are giving you 70. But I guess all the players that expressed the opinion there in those threads were just "whining" or had a sense of entitlement.

The point that the content is there is great, but the flip side of that coin is all of the "new" is only in IC. To get to IC you have to do some PVP to make sure you have the keeps required to get into said content. Again exactly how is this not a PVP gate to PVE content?

I also said in previous posts that PVP definitely needed something and I can agree to disagree. Thats what this is I'm gonna agree that PVP needed something but disagree that the something that was needed shouldn't of been gating PVE content behind PVP but thats just the opinion of a whiner that also has a loser mentality.

• SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    What

Factoring in the non-steam players puts it in the top 10 or 15. Nice try though. A+ for effort on trying to ignore fact.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and do the math for you since I'm sure you won't bother to.

3,556 x 10 (this is the minimum, remember?) = 35,560 during peak hours at a minimum puts it at #12 or 13 on the list.

LOL what fact? You haven't shown any facts just some little steam chart with numbers!

So what the population is inclining how many of these players do you think will still be playing in the next month or two when they realise what a buggy unbalanced mess this is.

You remind me of this kind of person (the guy doing the presentation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ERuhks3GNk

• Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

going to post tjis again for

Or they can just go do something else until their side gains access... This was the system in DAOC and having limited access to an area actually made it very special when you could go there. When your side gained access it created a bunch of excitement and an adrenline rush to go there. This system could also completely change your plans for the night. You might be doing trial but then IC access opens.... so your plan change and you go there. Some things are alot better when you cant always have them.... or they push to join your allies in cyrodiil and take back your home keeps. I think this system will suprise you and alot of people... especially pve people who will find they really like it
    Options #283
    12:15PM
    Insightful Agree Awesome Quote Report
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Correct me if I'm wrong but the announcement says. Pve and pvp zone, I don't know this was just a let down I forsee the whole end game pve community and raid guilds leaving. Same content but scaled? Just lol

A year plus or so on the lower Crag then they dropped upper Crag. Now ask yourself how long ago did Cyrodiil get anything added after launch? Let me answer that real quick....NEVER. In fact they have only been taking away from Cyrodiil (ie...mercenary contracts/forward camps/deer) unless you count the lag. Ok so they've added one thing to Cyrodiil to counter the take aways. Guess I was wrong. :/
    It's a very grey area.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »

A year plus or so on the lower Crag then they dropped upper Crag. Now ask yourself how long ago did Cyrodiil get anything added after launch? Let me answer that real quick....NEVER. In fact they have only been taking away from Cyrodiil (ie...mercenary contracts/forward camps/deer) unless you count the lag. Ok so they've added one thing to Cyrodiil to counter the take aways. Guess I was wrong. :/
    This is not a competition stop whining it's childish.
    This is aimed at ZOS, publically stating a "A PvE and PvP ZONE" with no added new content for PvE end game raiding i.e: Trials, VDSA. But only 2 4man dungeons and to scale all the same content to vr16 is just I don't know. End game guilds are rapidly decreasing and leaving.
    #MOREORBS
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You mean growing guilds like the following one, that once were top leader board contenders and even got the honor of a guild talk with zos_jessica?

xHs1B0r.jpg
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options #283
    12:15PM
    Insightful Agree Awesome Quote Report
    This is end game raiding I'm talking about not casual PvE play.
    #MOREORBS
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Can I get my questions answered about Veteran Dungeon sets and what is happening to them after the scaling up of dungeons? Are we going to have to re grind for all those sets?

I would also appreciate if my similar question is answered.

Do you plan to reconcile the fact that many players worked hard for gear under the impression that they wouldn't be made to feel bad for the time they invested into the game, but now must come to terms with that same gear being underleveled?

Would it be possible for you to introduce a way for players to increase the level of their items, along with possibility of armor type and trait changes, so that players can be proud of their progression and not feel bad about what they earned?
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is IC going to suddenly make people that hate gank-fest PvP, suddenly love it? It's the concept that keeps people out of Cyrodill.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Can I get my questions answered about Veteran Dungeon sets and what is happening to them after the scaling up of dungeons? Are we going to have to re grind for all those sets?

Yes, why would they retroactively scale them up?

Because of the moral hazard when leading player to a conclusion, which causes those players to act, but then enacting a different conclusion, which causes those players to wish they had acted in a different way.
    Don't tank

• Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is not a competition stop whining it's childish.
    This is aimed at ZOS, publically stating a "A PvE and PvP ZONE" with no added new content for PvE end game raiding i.e: Trials, VDSA. But only 2 4man dungeons and to scale all the same content to vr16 is just I don't know. End game guilds are rapidly decreasing and leaving.

There was zero whine in my post....merely stating obvious facts concerning released content. Sounds more like you're the whiner here because the update won't have more of what you want (end game raids) versus more of what the folks who have received zero content from the devs over the last year and a half. 2 dungeons and NPC's in the IC would qualify as added PVE content which so happens to be in this new PvP zone. I could be wrong here but it doesn't appear that way.
    It's a very grey area.
  • Amdirial
    Amdirial
    ✭✭

Cyrodil may have not gotten a new zone as they are with IC but they sure got stuff like gear for VR14 and items through vendors that PVE didn't get. So to say PVP "never" got anything is actually false. Lets face it PVE is still farming helms that drop at VR12 and its not a guaranteed drop. At least in PVP you know if you get 248,000 AP you can get an item.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Do you plan to reconcile the fact that many players worked hard for gear under the impression that they wouldn't be made to feel bad for the time they invested into the game, but now must come to terms with that same gear being underleveled?

Would it be possible for you to introduce a way for players to increase the level of their items, along with possibility of armor type and trait changes, so that players can be proud of their progression and not feel bad about what they earned?

Do you actually feel bad, or are you just looking for a quick way to bypass grinding out for new gear?

It's a tad ridiculous. Level caps increases come and go, and with that means acquiring new gear at level cap. I worked hard for all of my gear, and I don't feel bad whatsoever about that. You still get to feel proud of your progression. Neither should you.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_MaryB on July 15, 2015 7:56PM
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Yes, why would they retroactively scale them up?

Because of the moral hazard when leading player to a conclusion, which causes those players to act, but then enacting a different conclusion, which causes those players to wish they had acted in a different way.

Sorry but if you really thought that this gear was going to be the best and you would never need to get new stuff and fully upgrade it, I don't feel bad for you. Reasonable people would know that better gear will come, and what you have will go by the wayside and needs to be replaced. It's the nature of MMOs.

Get over it. Grind the new stuff like everyone else.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

yea man, if they do not do anything to scaling gear or giving us the ability to upgrade the levels I am done with this game. It amazes me they expect us just to grind the same basic content over and over and over for some loot. Their mentality and the mentality of other people that say, "just grind for new gear its not hard" makes me want to find them and do things to them... I have done over 1000 Vet dungeons and still am missing an item I need.

Out of ALL the vet dungeons I have done I have seen the item I need drop in my groups THREE times; THREE TIMES out of 1000! So to the people that tell us, "just grind more" go pound sand.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Do you actually feel bad, or are you just looking for a quick way to bypass grinding out for new gear?

It's a tad ridiculous. Level caps increases come and go, and with that means acquiring new gear at level cap. I worked hard for all of my gear, and I don't feel bad whatsoever about that. You still get to feel proud of your progression. Neither should you.

Stop with the whining. You're coming across very poorly.

Typical person like you. You have no clue how much work some of us put into grinding Vet dungeons and still do not have what we need. Its not a matter of whining as you put it, its a matter of getting fair value for their total RNG BS system when they do raise the level caps.
  • vudux
    vudux
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome!
  • ElricFrancis
    ElricFrancis
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Just not that impressed for 25 dollars.
    Previous MMOs: Everquest Fennin Ro 99-04 / Star Wars Galaxy Wanderhome 03-04
    World of Warcraft Whisperwind 04-12 / FF 14: ARR 14
    Named Usually: Realmreaver