Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    UrQuan wrote: »
    By the way, I made an orc goblin character (well, he's the shortest orc I could make, and he's the goblinest-looking orc I could make, and I've got him in primal gear) I thought you might appreciate. If the servers weren't all wonky right now I'd grab a screenshot for you...

Oh very cool! i definetly want to see him!
    Here you go @newtinmpls meet Reek of the Bitterfish tribe:
    Reek_zpshmgrgr1i.jpg
    Reek2_zps6dfipkqx.jpg
    My only problem with him is that he's a little tall for a goblin (I made him as short as an orc could be, but that's still a little tall for a goblin). I think he turned out looking right for a goblin though...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh he's a beaut! I honestly would think that was a player wearing the goblin costume.

I had similar height trouble when trying to recreate my LOTRO dwarf Hodorf. I made him a Nord as that was the only race suitable for the way he looks. Got the face and the hair pretty near. Couldn't get him anywhere near the right height though.

16679548059_83846bed92.jpg

8882036455_a097021931.jpg
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Goblin look s awesome @UrQuan

Plenty of coffee and tea for everyone! ESO Live is gonna be a must-see today, I think. Poor Gina.

coffee.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh he's a beaut! I honestly would think that was a player wearing the goblin costume.

I had similar height trouble when trying to recreate my LOTRO dwarf Hodorf. I made him a Nord as that was the only race suitable for the way he looks. Got the face and the hair pretty near. Couldn't get him anywhere near the right height though.

16679548059_83846bed92.jpg

8882036455_a097021931.jpg
    Nice! Yeah, I wish there was some way to go shorter than the sliders allow. I mean, it's not like all humans are within the height range that sliders would allow. For a particularly famous example look at Peter Dinklage! He's way below the minimum height of the standard human sliders, but he's still awesome!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Thanks. We really were doing so well... I think we had only had 2 deaths total up to that point. :'( And now I has a sad.

here

6938833501_5b79c3ee1d_b.jpg

Recipe PLEASE!!!
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Goblin look s awesome @UrQuan

Plenty of coffee and tea for everyone! ESO Live is gonna be a must-see today, I think. Poor Gina.

coffee.jpg
    Oh man, I really need my caffeine today... I stayed up way too late in the overly entertaining server crash thread last night. Poor Gina must be feeling it way worse than me though - she was still posting in there long after I went to bed. Given that the thread started right as she was going to bed, while for me it was still early in the evening, I'm pretty sure that means she was up through most of the night. And now she has to be all chipper for ESO Live!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh! ESO live. I better not miss this one!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    This is why I use a mailbox company just across the border in Point Roberts...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Add glass

Glass&Shirt: $26.40 Shipping: $15.71

I guess a glass would go well.. and at least then the shipping feels worth it...

I don't think the cost of the ~7 hour drive to get to the border makes that an option for me. lol
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Add glass

Glass&Shirt: $26.40 Shipping: $15.71

I guess a glass would go well.. and at least then the shipping feels worth it...

I don't think the cost of the ~7 hour drive to get to the border makes that an option for me. lol
    That's what you get for living so far North! lol
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @UrQuan I have to say that Reek is fantastic! What an amazing job you did there!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    @UrQuan I have to say that Reek is fantastic! What an amazing job you did there!
    I figured that of all people you'd appreciate it B)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He is really well done!

I tried an orc/goblin on EU, but I've just not been happy with him.

I'll have to jump back into the character screen and play around some more......
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've seen these for sale in EB Games in my location for a long time. And I live in Canada.. you should check one of the stores near you.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

I've seen these for sale in EB Games in my location for a long time. And I live in Canada.. you should check one of the stores near you.

You are my saviour (or at least the savior of my $50) @Nebthet78 . There's an EB Games about 30 minutes away, I'll check it out!
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

You are my saviour (or at least the savior of my $50) @Nebthet78 . There's an EB Games about 30 minutes away, I'll check it out!

Definitely do so.. if you can't find one there, let me know and I will check my local one for you.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    cWWfdET.jpg

Couldn't figure out if we were talking about popcorn or money...
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...just wow!

First the "Thank you Gina" thread slides to page 4....and then this one to page 5???

/facepalm

Is it a full moon out tonight?

Stop the world! I want to get off :(
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Wow...just wow!

First the "Thank you Gina" thread slides to page 4....and then this one to page 5???

/facepalm

Is it a full moon out tonight?

Stop the world! I want to get off :(

More a function of how many short-lived threads there's been today. I think many are prepping for IC, also.

This is my prep
    il_fullxfull.313187847.jpg
    Edited by Xendyn on August 30, 2015 4:40AM
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A quick little breakfast from Australia today.
    Everyone ready for IC?

1320020909614.jpg

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ready for IC? Working on it!

Festive-Favorites-Popcorn-Tin.jpg

All collectibles in bank, all mailed received, now to write down the skills I took that I hated so I don't pick them again.. lol
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I dont know any MMO that had that honestly. Unless it was build in to have all classes on a single Character. Like The Secret World for example.

And now, I am going to steal all your popcornZ!!!
    Edited by xMovingTarget on August 30, 2015 7:25PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And now, I am going to steal all your popcornZ!!!

89cc11bb79c854f69b1167569a6e28c4.jpg

*checks the stockroom*
    Oh wait, no worries, we have more

200_s.gif

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't forget to leave your launcher open when you go to work/bed (depending on your time zone) tomorrow.

The kittenz are already looking for the patch notes.

Cute-Kittens-kittens-16094704-1280-800.jpg

PC/NA
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Four hours to go? Did I read that right?

onuax.gif

Edit: OH NOES I FORGOT ABOUT THE COLLECTIBLES THING

trrfd.gif
    Edited by likelolwhat on August 31, 2015 8:08AM
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Ann wrote: »
    Please remember that bashing or flaming players of any kind is not permitted per the Forum Rules and the Code of Conduct. Fun can be had, just do t respectfully for all players. Thank you :)

I take it you find my bunny eating popcorn offensive? Because honstly, I can't understand ANY of your post removals anymore. You guys are making up a new TOS as you go huh?

Careful,..they'll get you.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait, what about the collectibles? I've been a bit out of the loop.

PC/NA
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait, what about the collectibles? I've been a bit out of the loop.

They're character bound now. Which means if I happen to find a Gossamer Wing or w/e on a throwaway alt, I can't transfer it to my main where it would be appreciated. Same for rare fish, though I can just abstain from fishing on alts.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
This discussion has been closed.