Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wall_of_televisions_by_loops_of_fury.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/213553/nerf-the-game#latest

They must be new... a well seasoned veteran of the forums would never even imagine partaking in that game, right @P3ZZL3 ?? (where have you been??)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banging my head against the wall again.

The griefers just don't know when to shut up.

EDIT:
    Skiserony wrote: »
    I love this thread haha :D

I don't understand the rules here.

I also don't know why this is the only discussion on the entire forum in 4 k.

In 4k? You mean 4k replies? I'm seeing 3.1k. :confused:

No like 4 k graphics. Geez I wuz trying to be funny.

PC master race joke.

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

EDIT:

PC master race joke.

And so ironic the we didnt get it huh? :P
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

EDIT:

PC master race joke.

And so ironic the we didnt get it huh? :P

I was just trying to please my malevolent overlords.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP...you were gone way before your time
    Sigil-Imperial-Retreat.png

And on that note I'm off to continue my PVP "education" in Imperial City

Happy Friday all!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz God No.....*shakes head* Nuhhh huhhh... *hic*

So, yeah, just been busy and threading in other areas and reading though PTS and PVP and having to work :(

I have been watching :dizzy:

Personally, LOVING IC!!! Like MAD!. Joined a 40+ person Zerg last night which was just crazy. I mean, it was a laugh and all, but got very bored very quickly. I really am not sure what people see in it.

It took 13 attempts to get to a Trophy room last night as well, as Yellow were camping it. After the 5th attempt and repeated spamming of "I have no stones, I'm just trying to get to trophy room" I just ran into the middle of them and hitting "/dance".
    By the 13th time, they all just stood there, watched, and let me pass to the room :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

So, yeah, just been busy and threading in other areas and reading though PTS and PVP and having to work :(

Personally, LOVING IC!!! Like MAD!. Joined a 40+ person Zerg last night which was just crazy. I mean, it was a laugh and all, but got very bored very quickly. I really am not sure what people see in it.

It took 13 attempts to get to a Trophy room last night as well, as Yellow were camping it. After the 5th attempt and repeated spamming of "I have no stones, I'm just trying to get to trophy room" I just ran into the middle of them and hitting "/dance".
    By the 13th time, they all just stood there, watched, and let me pass to the room :D

Did you get anything good out of it?
    We spent the night hunting down the big groups of red and blue, trying to keep them under control.
    Some of them appear to be unable to adapt their tactics lol
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone recall items having a lock symbol on them? And it meant you couldn't change the enchantment?

I'm wondering if I. Getting confused with another game or if it did exist on ESO (or, if it still does)

@Urquan you been around awhile
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Does anyone recall items having a lock symbol on them? And it meant you couldn't change the enchantment?

I'm wondering if I. Getting confused with another game or if it did exist on ESO (or, if it still does)

@Urquan you been around awhile
    Hmm, I don't remember ever seeing that, but then again ever since launch over 90% of the non-jewelry gear I've used has been crafted, and for a long time after launch I didn't level enchanting, so it took me a long time to really start playing around with swapping out enchants on jewelry. So it's entirely possible that such a thing did (or does?) exist and I just never noticed...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz Yeah there's been locked enchantments for a while; not sure if they were around at launch, but I do remember seeing them last year. I think it's usually on certain quest reward items which have non-standard enchantments.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @MissBizz Yeah there's been locked enchantments for a while; not sure if they were around at launch, but I do remember seeing them last year. I think it's usually on certain quest reward items which have non-standard enchantments.

Same. I remember seeing some but not for awhile.

PC/NA
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, it wasn't a good night for our group - we got toasted by vet banished cells ... again.

But on the way, I noted my new favorite character name:

oLvye0a.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Well, it wasn't a good night for our group - we got toasted by vet banished cells ... again.

oLvye0a.png

Lol. Good one.
    What's even better is with my pvp addons, you'd get a message in chat that says:
    Killed by Infinite Loading Screen
    :/

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

oLvye0a.png

Lol. Good one.
    What's even better is with my pvp addons, you'd get a message in chat that says:

LMFAO

@UrQuan and I have killed people!!!! Woooooo
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What - was that you?!?!?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oLvye0a.png

Lol. Good one.

LMFAO

Yes, we did :)

3 of us PVE folks were questing in Imperial City earlier and ran into an enemy player... We started fighting him, he started dancing, so we stopped and waved and stuff. Had a nice conversation where he asked us to kill him, we objected, and then finally agreed if he promised to pretend to fight back. Good times :D
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

oLvye0a.png

Lol. Good one.

LMFAO

Yes, we did :)

3 of us PVE folks were questing in Imperial City earlier and ran into an enemy player... We started fighting him, he started dancing, so we stopped and waved and stuff. Had a nice conversation where he asked us to kill him, we objected, and then finally agreed if he promised to pretend to fight back. Good times :D
    Oh yeah, and this happened:
    L2E4qlo.png
    You can't really see me in that screenshot, but I'm stealthed near the top of the ramp watching all the enemy players to give a warning if they start to come in our direction. Spoiler alert: a few of them did, but didn't see us.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that was...errr...special.
    I think you guys missed out...sort of.
    We think Akavir Sentinels' account got hacked, he was posting *** gifs all over the forums.

ay yi yi...

PC/NA
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well that was...errr...special.
    I think you guys missed out...sort of.
    We think Akavir Sentinels' account got hacked, he was posting *** gifs all over the forums.

ay yi yi...

And a glorious moment in time it was....
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok now that account posted a *** pic on my wall.
    I coulds delete it, but you can't report those?

PC/NA
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont know if you can report it... I just deleted the one I got.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

Hmmm. Dancing with the mundus stars?
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I assume the gangs all been out enjoying life in IC...but page SIX?

I've spent next to no time in PvP prior to IC, but I gotta say I'm having a blast!
    Sure I'm getting my a$$ handed to me by better players more times than not. And nothing makes me invent new and even more colorful words than turning a corner right into a AD or DC zerg, but I'm getting the hang of it and and adapting.

Spent all day today topside in Cyrodil, good lord was that fun! Died lots....killed some, but helped keep the map mostly red ;)

No disrespect to my AD and DC friends...but I believe the "Lag Monster" was the cause of a good many of my untimely deaths. That's my story and I'm sticking to it o:)

Anyway, off to page Uno we go...

Hears hoping that the new days patch will make the load screens a little less life draining
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »

I've spent next to no time in PvP prior to IC, but I gotta say I'm having a blast!
    Sure I'm getting my a$$ handed to me by better players more times than not. And nothing makes me invent new and even more colorful words than turning a corner right into a AD or DC zerg, but I'm getting the hang of it and and adapting.
    Are you NA or EU? I ask because in my time in IC (granted, that's only 3 visits, but the visits were relatively extended - enough time to get all of the questline done and a bunch of dailies) the only zergs I've seen are EP. Maybe the 2 campaigns I've been on just happen to be EP-heavy?
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just down the coast from you @UrQuan in Oregon state so I'm NA.

I'm also starting to think I'm a zerg magnet. If there's one anywhere on the map, I seem to run into it. :/

Just read the patch notes and it looks like we have another week of these outstanding long loading screens.

loading.gif

PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Glorious_One
    Glorious_One
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh.... the console version sucks.... :'(

Thats all I can say... it sucks
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    wldkarde wrote: »

Are you NA or EU? I ask because in my time in IC (granted, that's only 3 visits, but the visits were relatively extended - enough time to get all of the questline done and a bunch of dailies) the only zergs I've seen are EP. Maybe the 2 campaigns I've been on just happen to be EP-heavy?

Same. I once saw an AD zerg just killing mobs not far from home base, but otherwise I have only seen EP. It's not an atrocious amount, but they were the only ones I saw.
This discussion has been closed.